REALITY - WHAT I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO SEE

Paradise Theater

Moderator: Andrew

REALITY - WHAT I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO SEE

Postby yogi » Sat Dec 22, 2018 3:19 am

I would love for Dennis and Glen to come back and join the current band for one last tour. But since that is VERY unlikely to happen here is what I would love to see from the current band.

Set 1 - The entire album EQUINOX in its entirety with the bonus songs Put Me On, Mademoiselle and Crystal Ball - This was Tommy's first tour and the songs at the end of the set were his intro into his first album.

Set 2 - The Mission in it's entirety.

The Grand Illusion & Pieces of Eight Tour rocked but unfortunately most of the country didnt get to see it. Do 40-50 shows of this with no warm up band. It would get buzz in the music community.

This would be a GREAT GREAT show!

Merry Christmas everyone
yogi
Stereo LP

Location: Carthage, Texas (FREE health care, housing, autos, gas, food, entertainment, FOR ALL!!)

Re: REALITY - WHAT I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO SEE

Postby Everett » Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:29 am

You need to get in touch with charlie brusco/jy
Yogi man. Your ideas are $$$$$$$$
All in a day's work
Everett
Compact Disc

Re: REALITY - WHAT I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO SEE

Postby gr8dane » Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:15 am

yogi wrote:I would love for Dennis and Glen to come back and join the current band for one last tour. But since that is VERY unlikely to happen here is what I would love to see from the current band.

Set 1 - The entire album EQUINOX in its entirety with the bonus songs Put Me On, Mademoiselle and Crystal Ball - This was Tommy's first tour and the songs at the end of the set were his intro into his first album.

Set 2 - The Mission in it's entirety.

The Grand Illusion & Pieces of Eight Tour rocked but unfortunately most of the country didnt get to see it. Do 40-50 shows of this with no warm up band. It would get buzz in the music community.

This would be a GREAT GREAT show!

Merry Christmas everyone

Now we are getting somewhere.I like this idea.
Merry Christmas to you too.
Jesus loves you ,but everybody else thinks you're a knob.
gr8dane
Stereo LP

Return to Styx