Dennis fist live CD with symphony

Paradise Theater

Moderator: Andrew

Dennis fist live CD with symphony

Postby Abitaman » Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:16 am

Last night I was putting music on my phone, for my flight, and noticed I did not have Dennis first live album on my computer. No big problem, I would go get the CD and download it and transfer it my phone. I open it up and CD 2 is missing! 2 hours I spend looking for it, and can not find.
Well I am back home, flight cancelled and Can not get a new flight till tomorrow. So I spend a few more hours on looking for it, nothing. eBay wants 40.00 for it. Is there anyone out there that would burn me a copy of the whole CD? I will double what I send you. PM me or email me at abitaman205@gmail.com. I will send you my list. It may take a week to respond since I'm going to be out of town.
Eric, the Abitaman
Abitaman
Stereo LP

Location: NO LONGER in West TN, now in East TN's beautiful Smokey Mountains

Re: Dennis fist live CD with symphony

Postby StyxGuy » Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:46 am

Abitaman wrote:Last night I was putting music on my phone, for my flight, and noticed I did not have Dennis first live album on my computer. No big problem, I would go get the CD and download it and transfer it my phone. I open it up and CD 2 is missing! 2 hours I spend looking for it, and can not find.
Well I am back home, flight cancelled and Can not get a new flight till tomorrow. So I spend a few more hours on looking for it, nothing. eBay wants 40.00 for it. Is there anyone out there that would burn me a copy of the whole CD? I will double what I send you. PM me or email me at abitaman205@gmail.com. I will send you my list. It may take a week to respond since I'm going to be out of town.

Is it this album you're talking about?

https://www.discogs.com/Dennis-DeYoung- ... e/11033144
StyxGuy
LP

Postby Abitaman » Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:49 am

Yes
Eric, the Abitaman
Abitaman
Stereo LP

Location: NO LONGER in West TN, now in East TN's beautiful Smokey Mountains