WOULD STYX DARE...

Paradise Theater

Moderator: Andrew

WOULD STYX DARE...

Postby yogi » Sat Jul 03, 2021 11:44 pm

Do about 30 Evening With Styx Shows across the country playing two sets + short encore??

Set 1 is The Mission. Set 2 is Crash Of The Crown + 1 or 2 encore songs.

I’d be there ( within 300 miles ) in a heartbeat X 3.....
yogi
Stereo LP

Location: Carthage, Texas (FREE health care, housing, autos, gas, food, entertainment, FOR ALL!!)

Re: WOULD STYX DARE...

Postby brywool » Mon Jul 05, 2021 9:20 am

THIS would be very cool. Do we (Hardcores) need to hear the old stuff live anymore??? While I'm not a 'soccer mom' I wanna hear the new stuff live. This INCLUDES Cyclorama tracks. i've loved that album since day 1.
NO. He's NOT Steve F'ing Perry. But he's Arnel F'ing Pineda and I'm okay with that.
brywool
Digital Audio Tape

Postby FormerDJMike » Mon Jul 05, 2021 11:18 pm

Brywool, check your PM's! Above at top
FormerDJMike
8 Track

Postby Monker » Fri Jul 09, 2021 2:13 pm

yogi wrote:Do about 30 Evening With Styx Shows across the country playing two sets + short encore??

Set 1 is The Mission. Set 2 is Crash Of The Crown + 1 or 2 encore songs.

I’d be there ( within 300 miles ) in a heartbeat X 3.....

Yes, they should do this. They should also:

Record it and release a blu-ray and CD version...and include "We're All Stardust". They have released a ton of live CD's over the years...but this would be ALL NEW material plus a bonus song.

Release "The Mission" and CotC as a double CD and cut the price down to under $20.

Go on a solo theater tour and drop all the old Styx songs, except maybe Renegade and Come Sail Away....do all new material, including Cyclorama...I'd love to see "These Are the Times" and "One With Everything" again. Those songs rock.

Start thinking of the next album...maybe make it more electric and less acoustic...more like "One With Everything".
Monker
MP3

Return to Styx