Professor Desert Moon.

Paradise Theater

Moderator: Andrew

Professor Desert Moon.

Postby Monker » Fri Feb 11, 2022 8:57 am

Professor Of Rock talks about Desert Moon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xde25GZ ... ssorofRock

At least that is how it is advertised...have not watched it yet. He is usually a good interviewer and entertaining tho.
Monker
MP3

Re: Professor Desert Moon.

Postby yogi » Tue Feb 15, 2022 1:18 am

Thanks for posting this GREAT interview Monk. It really was fantastic. Desert Moon was a fantastic song & video. For me the two greatest songs & videos ever were Styx’s Show Me the Way and the Bad Wolves cover of the Cranberries classic Zombie. I was so glad that the Professor went into Roboto, and Show Me the Way besides Desert Moon. The Professor of Rock is the absolute best at what he does.

Getting back to Show Me the Way, the way that Styx and Dennis portray the total loss of innocence in that video & song is emotional draining. And if you’ve never seen the Bad Wolves cover of Zombie on YouTube you’ve gotta go there and watch it may be one of the most powerful vocals and songs ever. It picks up right where Delores O’Riordan and the Cranberries left off on the original version dealing with the mindless atrocities of war but it also portrays Delores trying to break through glass which she can’t because she had recently died. She actually died tragically the night before she was supposed to sing and video with the Bad Wolves on this epic remake.

Thanks Monk for posting & shooting the link to us. I wish I had the tech skills and I’d do the same for the Bad Wolves Zombie remake.
yogi
Stereo LP

Location: Carthage, Texas (FREE health care, housing, autos, gas, food, entertainment, FOR ALL!!)

Return to Styx