T.O. - MIKE PORTNOY - BACK TO DREAM THEATER

Paradise Theater

Moderator: Andrew

T.O. - MIKE PORTNOY - BACK TO DREAM THEATER

Postby yogi » Fri Oct 27, 2023 3:32 am

The GREATEST drummer in rock history and one of the founding members of 2022 Grammy Award Winning Progressive Metal Rock Titans Dream Theater has been welcomed back into the band after a 13 year hiatus from Dream Theater. Dream Theater will now be going back in the studio to record their 16th studio album before embarking on a tour.

It can happen! Dream Theater is about to play hockey on the River Styx, and I couldn't be happier about it!!
yogi
Stereo LP

Location: Carthage, Texas (FREE health care, housing, autos, gas, food, entertainment, FOR ALL!!)

Re: T.O. - MIKE PORTNOY - BACK TO DREAM THEATER

Postby SuiteMadameBlue » Fri Nov 10, 2023 12:35 pm

yogi wrote:The GREATEST drummer in rock history and one of the founding members of 2022 Grammy Award Winning Progressive Metal Rock Titans Dream Theater has been welcomed back into the band after a 13 year hiatus from Dream Theater. Dream Theater will now be going back in the studio to record their 16th studio album before embarking on a tour.

It can happen! Dream Theater is about to play hockey on the River Styx, and I couldn't be happier about it!!

One of the greatest drummers of all time :) I was so happy to hear that he's back with Dream Theater, I thought I'd never see that day!
Suite Madame Blue
SuiteMadameBlue
Compact Disc

Return to Styx