Survivor update

RIP Frankie's Playtoy

Moderator: Andrew

Survivor update

Postby MarcelJordan » Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:57 pm

Mitchell Sigman formerly of "Berlin" has replaced Michael Young at the keyboards and guitar with the band at the Orpheum recently. His photo can be seen (although half hidden) at the Orpheum facebook page. Not sure whether this is a temporary move or not.

MS name was given to me by Robin on facebook, where he was kind enough to clarify (as I saw photo of the band without Michael Young in it).

MJ
2011 New Album by Survivor - RE-ENTRY!
MarcelJordan
Cassette Tape

Re: Survivor update

Postby Slander » Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:33 am

MarcelJordan wrote:Mitchell Sigman formerly of "Berlin" has replaced Michael Young at the keyboards and guitar with the band at the Orpheum recently. His photo can be seen (although half hidden) at the Orpheum facebook page. Not sure whether this is a temporary move or not.

MS name was given to me by Robin on facebook, where he was kind enough to clarify (as I saw photo of the band without Michael Young in it).

MJ

His website:

http://www.mitchellsigman.com/
"But it ain't about how hard you hit... it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward." Rocky Balboa
Slander
Stereo LP

Re: Survivor update

Postby MarcelJordan » Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:18 pm

Slander wrote:
MarcelJordan wrote:Mitchell Sigman formerly of "Berlin" has replaced Michael Young at the keyboards and guitar with the band at the Orpheum recently. His photo can be seen (although half hidden) at the Orpheum facebook page. Not sure whether this is a temporary move or not.

MJ

His website:

http://www.mitchellsigman.com/

Yep. Went there and sent him a msg. :D

Not holding my breath though. LOL!

MJ
MarcelJordan
Cassette Tape

Postby MarcelJordan » Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:38 pm

He did reply! Yes, he is now with Survivor. Maybe that's why the website is taking some time to be organized and up and running.

MJ
MarcelJordan
Cassette Tape

Postby Joe Vana » Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:20 pm

MarcelJordan wrote:He did reply! Yes, he is now with Survivor. Maybe that's why the website is taking some time to be organized and up and running.

MJ

I thought it was that George dude FS talked about a month or two back....thats good though that they have settled on someone!!
The World was flat once....what happened??
Joe Vana
Cassette Tape

Postby MarcelJordan » Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:37 am

Joe Vana wrote:
MarcelJordan wrote:He did reply! Yes, he is now with Survivor. Maybe that's why the website is taking some time to be organized and up and running.

MJ

I thought it was that George dude FS talked about a month or two back....thats good though that they have settled on someone!!

George M(something) right? That was more than a few months back I thought. MY was still with the band at that point, so I think this happens to be a new development (ie no more than 3 weeks and the Orpheum show was bout 10 days ago).

Joe, check your pm.

MJ
MarcelJordan
Cassette Tape

Postby Joe Vana » Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:59 am

MarcelJordan wrote:
Joe Vana wrote:

MJ

George M(something) right? That was more than a few months back I thought. MY was still with the band at that point, so I think this happens to be a new development (ie no more than 3 weeks and the Orpheum show was bout 10 days ago).

Joe, check your pm.

MJ

I just read your PM......and I sent FS an email....JV
The World was flat once....what happened??
Joe Vana
Cassette Tape

Postby MarcelJordan » Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:56 am

Joe Vana wrote:
MarcelJordan wrote:
Joe Vana wrote:

MJ

Joe, check your pm.

MJ

I just read your PM......and I sent FS an email....JV

Alls well Joe. Thanks for your involvement but I must say... well just call me Mr. Assumption.

Now Im trying to guess the name of the tune LOL!

MJ
MarcelJordan
Cassette Tape

Postby mrsromek » Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:48 am

THE Berlin, as in the band with the song "Metro" from the 80's?
mrsromek
45 RPM

Postby MarcelJordan » Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:21 pm

mrsromek wrote:THE Berlin, as in the band with the song "Metro" from the 80's?

Yes although Mitchell was not in the band at that time. He joined original Berlin vocalist Terri Nunn I think later in 1998.

MJ
MarcelJordan
Cassette Tape

Return to Survivor / Jim Peterik / Toby Hitchcock / Pride Of Lions / Marc Scherer / Sir Jimi (RIP)