RIP Frankie's Playtoy

Moderator: Andrew

Same old Frankie???

Postby ScarabGator » Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:18 am

ScarabGator
Stereo LP

Re: Same old Frankie???

Postby TageRyche » Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:25 pm

Am I hallucinating? I distinctly remember David Bickler being part of Survivor relatively recently NOT simply having left the band 34 years ago.
TageRyche
Cassette Tape

Postby Eyeof » Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:55 pm

Hey, what would a year be without a frivolous Frankie Sullivan lawsuit? What an idiot...

“Sullivan and Survivor Music, Inc. have been and will continue to be irreparably harmed by Bickler’s unlawful acts, which will continue unless enjoined by the court. The plaintiffs have no adequate remedy at law for Bickler’s ongoing deceptive practices,” the lawsuit states."

LOL - no Sullivan will continue to be irreparably harmed by being, well Sullivan.

This dude literally has more lawsuits filed than albums. Waste of talent...waste of oxygen.
Eyeof
Cassette Tape

Postby ScarabGator » Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:16 am

TageRyche wrote:Am I hallucinating? I distinctly remember David Bickler being part of Survivor relatively recently NOT simply having left the band 34 years ago.

I thought the same thing! Performed with Both Cameron and Jamison...
ScarabGator
Stereo LP

Postby def » Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:53 am

He did it with JP, JJ and now it is DB. I hope that the rest of his entourage - including his son - have good legal Insurance, one never knows. If FS would be as productive in creating music instead of legal issues the world would be a lot more pleasant place. He would not be there without these guys, just like he is not anywhere these days.
def
Ol' 78

Postby RockInDetroit » Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:28 am

It's not like he is calling his band Survivor. He is just saying he was apart of Survivor and TMZ loses credibility by saying it's been 24 years since Bickler was in Survivor. Stuff like this is why I am skipping a free show in my city later this month.
RockInDetroit
LP

Return to Survivor / Jim Peterik / Toby Hitchcock / Pride Of Lions / Marc Scherer / Sir Jimi (RIP)