New old compilation CD

RIP Frankie's Playtoy

Moderator: Andrew

New old compilation CD

Postby Flip » Sun Apr 10, 2022 11:53 pm

This is for us crazy die hard fans who collect everything, I found another compilation that wasn't in the collection yet.
It's released in 2012 under the name "This is Survivor, The Greatest Hits".
Nothing new cause it the same as the ultimate but it's a cardboard cover with a small artwork change (as said for us crazy collectors)
Check the full artwork over here : http://aorflipside.blogspot.com/2019/10 ... lbums.html
Flip
Radio Waves

Re: New old compilation CD

Postby Richard Epps » Tue Apr 19, 2022 4:42 am

Yep,got this one too Flip,can't believe you hadn't until now,it's a shame it is a digi pack thing,but for us collectors who must have literally everything......
Richard Epps
Ol' 78

Postby Lucky.Phil » Thu Apr 21, 2022 6:47 am

Of all the various compilations out there, which ones contain any rare or unusual tracks?
Lucky.Phil
Radio Waves

Postby Journey/Survivor » Thu Apr 21, 2022 12:34 pm

Lucky.Phil wrote:Of all the various compilations out there, which ones contain any rare or unusual tracks?

I don't know if this is what you're looking for in specific or not? But.......

The 1993 release of Survivor's Greatest Hits has the songs "You Know Who You Are" and "Hungry Years" which to my knowledge have never been officially released on any other albums.

And I don't remember what year it was first released, but Ultimate Survivor has Survivor's original demo of the song "Rockin' Into The Night" which to my knowledge has never been officially released on any other albums, not counting 38 Special's recording of the song.
Journey/Survivor
Stereo LP

Return to Survivor / Jim Peterik / Toby Hitchcock / Pride Of Lions / Marc Scherer / Sir Jimi (RIP)