Have A Good Time (Live Video)

Voted Worlds #1 Most Loonatic Fanbase

Moderators: Andrew, T-Bone

Have A Good Time (Live Video)

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Fri Feb 12, 2021 12:33 pm

Heard this unused Arrival song (known as Have a Good Time or Having A Good Time) passed around on so many live concert bootlegs back in the day. Never saw concert footage of it tho. Neat find.

https://youtu.be/mRVYvmgesd0
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Re: Have A Good Time (Live Video)

Postby jrnyman28 » Sat Feb 13, 2021 4:40 am

Cool find!!
jrnyman28
Compact Disc

Postby Loneman1 » Sat Feb 13, 2021 5:46 am

Full show was posted about a week ago...... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvP5u0YWULI

I talked to the uploader in the comments and he apparently was a director in the Atlanta area it seems like, as he mentioned he has the footage he directed of the Atlanta '01 "Volunteers for America" show for 9/11, and is willing to sync the footage up with bootleg audio (like he did with this Atlanta '99 show) if I can get him the bootleg. I'm comparing notes with an old bootleg trading buddy of mine to get the best quality version out there to him to make his syncing efforts that much more worthwhile!
Rock on,
Eric
Loneman1
8 Track

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sat Feb 13, 2021 10:44 am

Loneman1 wrote:Full show was posted about a week ago...... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvP5u0YWULI

I talked to the uploader in the comments and he apparently was a director in the Atlanta area it seems like, as he mentioned he has the footage he directed of the Atlanta '01 "Volunteers for America" show for 9/11, and is willing to sync the footage up with bootleg audio (like he did with this Atlanta '99 show) if I can get him the bootleg. I'm comparing notes with an old bootleg trading buddy of mine to get the best quality version out there to him to make his syncing efforts that much more worthwhile!

Now THAT'S a nice find with the full concert. Thanks man!
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby youkeepmewaiting » Sun Feb 14, 2021 4:05 am

Wow that full show is great
youkeepmewaiting
Cassette Tape

Postby Loneman1 » Sun Feb 14, 2021 5:45 am

Yeah, stumbling on to that full show was an really awesome surprise! Its always a good time when something new surfaces involving Journey bootlegs......still looking for a lossless version of the Atlanta Volunteers for America boot.....anyone on here happen to have a version that is truly lossless? I have it on CD-R from probably the early '00s and a supposed FLAC version I downloaded, but while both sound good, after running them through a Lossless Audio Checker they are unfortunately both not true lossless versions.
Rock on,
Eric
Loneman1
8 Track

Postby Moonglow » Mon Feb 15, 2021 1:57 am

Enjoyed that song, thanks for sharing. Sort of has a Bad English vibe to it, IMO.
Moonglow
Ol' 78

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Mon Feb 15, 2021 2:43 am

Moonglow wrote:Enjoyed that song, thanks for sharing. Sort of has a Bad English vibe to it, IMO.

Definitely.
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby scarab » Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:40 pm

Was at the concert (Hinckley MN) when World Gone Wild, HAGT, and With your Love were debuted.
Front row right in front of Neal.
They announced the songs would be on upcoming album, but didnt name it.

One thing that really sticks out about this concert is the Foreigner (with Gramm) opened.
Lou sounded and looked awful (I didnt know about the cancer).
He should of never been there.

First concert also when security made as sit down (until half way through Journeys set) and only Hot Blooded
for Foreigner
a man, well, he'll walk right into hell with both eyes open. But even the devil can't fool a dog!"
scarab
Cassette Tape

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Thu Feb 18, 2021 1:25 am

scarab wrote:Was at the concert (Hinckley MN) when World Gone Wild, HAGT, and With your Love were debuted.
Front row right in front of Neal.
They announced the songs would be on upcoming album, but didnt name it.

One thing that really sticks out about this concert is the Foreigner (with Gramm) opened.
Lou sounded and looked awful (I didnt know about the cancer).
He should of never been there.

First concert also when security made as sit down (until half way through Journeys set) and only Hot Blooded
for Foreigner

Lou has made a pretty good comeback. I agree the footage when he first came back was shocking. Didn't sound or look like Lou at all.
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby JourneyHard » Sat Feb 20, 2021 12:01 pm

Thanks for that. It is awesome. Watching that reminded me how good Steve Augeri was. He is a pretty good front man. He talked to the audience and set up the song and so on.
JourneyHard
Cassette Tape

Return to Journey