RARE stuff

Loverboy, Triumph, Coney Hatch, Kim Mitchell, Tom Cochrane, Glass Tiger...the list goes on...

Moderator: Andrew

RARE stuff

Postby Liam » Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:23 pm

I'm goin' through my little bootleg miscellaneous file...little tidbits I've collected over the years...but I didn't realize that I had so many REALLY rare things. Limelight live prerelease, Entre Nous live prerelease, Fly By Night live prerelease, Scars live...just some really cool shit. Couple of studio prereleases too, like Everyday Glory, and The Weapon, but more live. I guess what I'm TRYING to say here is that THIS IS BADASS. :lol:
Liam

"It ain't how hard you can hit. It's how hard you can get it, and keep goin'." - Rocky
Liam
MP3

Re: RARE stuff

Postby captexshreve » Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:15 am

Liam wrote:I'm goin' through my little bootleg miscellaneous file...little tidbits I've collected over the years...but I didn't realize that I had so many REALLY rare things. Limelight live prerelease, Entre Nous live prerelease, Fly By Night live prerelease, Scars live...just some really cool shit. Couple of studio prereleases too, like Everyday Glory, and The Weapon, but more live. I guess what I'm TRYING to say here is that THIS IS BADASS. :lol:

Oh, good for you! 8)
Napoleon v. Predator--'At last, a foe worthy of my sweet ninja skills!'
captexshreve
Ol' 78

Postby Liam » Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:07 am

HELL YEA, it is. :lol:
Liam

"It ain't how hard you can hit. It's how hard you can get it, and keep goin'." - Rocky
Liam
MP3

Postby JRNYMAN » Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:50 pm

Liam wrote:I'm goin' through my little bootleg miscellaneous file...little tidbits I've collected over the years...but I didn't realize that I had so many REALLY rare things. Limelight live prerelease, Entre Nous live prerelease, Fly By Night live prerelease, Scars live...just some really cool shit. Couple of studio prereleases too, like Everyday Glory, and The Weapon, but more live. I guess what I'm TRYING to say here is that THIS IS BADASS. :lol:
So..... Fly By Night live prerelease.... that would have had to have been taped on their first tour supporting their first album, no?
JRNYMAN
Cassette Tape

Postby Liam » Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:40 pm

Yup. The audio ain't all that great (as you could probably imagine), but it's still cool. :)
Liam

Liam
MP3

Return to Canadian Rock Bands