The Donald J Trump Presidential Threat

General Intelligent Discussion & One Thread About That Buttknuckle

Moderator: Andrew

Re: The Donald J Trump Presidential Threat

Postby Aaron » Mon Oct 11, 2021 1:45 pm

Mac I love you like a brother. You live in the world of fake information. 90% of everything you see on TV is fake. I've had the luxury to watch information real time. If you don't see it for yourself in first hand you are being a fool. The fake news has gotten to the point its going to take some big moves to fix it. If you think Biden is doing the right thing for the USA then you are as incompetent as he is. There's no way you would say the same if it was Australia, no way. We can all work together and I'm happy to, but if you're on board with this incompetent person you're showing your cards. You either don't GAF about the USA and are trying to milk us or you're just blindingly following evil people. That said, keep rocking my friend, much respect.

Andrew wrote:
AR wrote:No disagreement there. Whatever anyone thought of the last 4 years the last 8 months have been far worse though for U.S. reputation worldwide.

That is not accurate at all.
Taking life a quarter mile at a time .... [img]
Aaron
Cassette Tape

Postby Andrew » Mon Oct 11, 2021 2:01 pm

The current Aussie government is as fucked as could possibly be fucked. Right wing climate denying, troglodyte assholes protected by a media racked controlled by Rupert Murdoch (Fox, Sky News, News Limited).

I don't take news from any one source...but many.

Biden isn't getting as much coverage here as the Orange Sphincter did, and I haven't read as much American policy news as in recent years, so overall it appears he's doing ok an job, if unspectacular at least. Afghanistan was a mess. Then again, it has been for 200+ years, so no change there.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby Aaron » Wed Oct 27, 2021 11:19 am

Fair enough, we've seen enough from Let's Go Brandon to carry us a bit. It's not good here. I hope you're doing well my friend! Here's a toast to Herbie Herbert! I was lucky enough to buy his Evolution gold record a few years back. It has been, and will continue to be a treasure. My favorite Journey album

Andrew wrote:The current Aussie government is as fucked as could possibly be fucked. Right wing climate denying, troglodyte assholes protected by a media racked controlled by Rupert Murdoch (Fox, Sky News, News Limited).

I don't take news from any one source...but many.

Biden isn't getting as much coverage here as the Orange Sphincter did, and I haven't read as much American policy news as in recent years, so overall it appears he's doing ok an job, if unspectacular at least. Afghanistan was a mess. Then again, it has been for 200+ years, so no change there.
Aaron
Cassette Tape

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Tue Nov 09, 2021 12:27 am

So about that "verified" Steele dossier....

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/11/04/us/p ... ssier.html
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby Aaron » Thu Nov 25, 2021 1:16 pm

Shocking! :-)

The_Noble_Cause wrote:So about that "verified" Steele dossier....

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/11/04/us/p ... ssier.html
Aaron
Cassette Tape

Previous

Return to Snowmobiles For The Sahara