The FOUR Times Indicted Crook Thread

General Intelligent Discussion & One Thread About That Buttknuckle

Moderator: Andrew

The FOUR Times Indicted Crook Thread

Postby Memorex » Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:06 am

It will be a different time, that's for sure.
Memorex
Stereo LP

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby Boomchild » Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:36 am

Congratulations Donald J. Trump, by taking the oath of office you are now the 45th President of The United States. I wish you all the best with the many challenges that are ahead of you. My greatest wish is that you will lead our nation into prosperity, freedom and justice for all.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:54 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Trump gave back 20% of the budget for the inauguration back to the Treasury. A taste of things to come.

And by leading by example his choice for Secretary of Education has pledged to take a salary of just $1.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:04 am

Looks like CNN is for a rough ride these next four years.

BOOM: CNN Just Got DENIED Press Credentials To INAUGURAL BALL!

Everyone from the press will also be there. Fox news, New York Times, The New Yorker have all been invited and given passes. CNN however has been DENIED! MAGA3x is hosting the event and was recently approached by CNN asking for their pass. Maga3x responded in the best way ever.

http://patriothangout.com/wp-content/up ... .03-AM.png
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby UncleKG » Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:06 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Trump gave back 20% of the budget for the inauguration back to the Treasury. A taste of things to come.

Since he's not divesting himself of his business interests and will use his position to fleece this country six ways from Sunday, what does he care about the inauguration budget versus the billions he's about to take us for through peddling influence, etc.? A drop in the bucket.

He definitely could have given about half of the security budget back, given the turnout, or lack thereof. :lol:
UncleKG
LP

Postby UncleKG » Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:22 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:
Boomchild wrote:

And by leading by example his choice for Secretary of Education has pledged to take a salary of just $1.

It's my understanding that a number of them are taking $1.00.

Again, they don't need the money, especially when Drump's tax cuts will benefit the 1% the most (by a WIDE margin). An empty gesture that makes Drump supporters feel all warm and fuzzy, like these guys actually give two sh*ts about them while the cabinet is laughing all the way to the bank.
UncleKG
LP

Postby Boomchild » Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:32 am

UncleKG wrote:Since he's not divesting himself of his business interests and will use his position to fleece this country six ways from Sunday, what does he care about the inauguration budget versus the billions he's about to take us for through peddling influence, etc.? A drop in the bucket.

He definitely could have given about half of the security budget back, given the turnout, or lack thereof. :lol:

Speculative propaganda at this point. There are more arrows pointing to Hillary Clinton lining her pockets and offering "pay to play" through The Clinton Foundation while she was SOS then in your statement here.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:39 am

UncleKG wrote:Again, they don't need the money, especially when Drump's tax cuts will benefit the 1% the most (by a WIDE margin). An empty gesture that makes Drump supporters feel all warm and fuzzy, like these guys actually give two sh*ts about them while the cabinet is laughing all the way to the bank.

There are many past POTUS as well as many other legislators that didn't need the salaries they collected. But they didn't hesitate for second on collecting it. If he didn't do what he did, then people like yourself would be criticizing him for not turning the salary down.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:51 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Protesters started throwing rocks into store fronts in D.C. right now learning the hard way the D.C. police won't have it. Over 90 of these scum arrested. I see a Politico table there for sign ups. They will earn this Soros money.

They ain't just throwing rocks at windows.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:22 am

Much to the dismay of the tree huggers, the climate change page on .gov site has been taken down.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby UncleKG » Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:47 am

Boomchild wrote:Much to the dismay of the tree huggers, the climate change page on .gov site has been taken down.

"Tree huggers," huh? Because you KNOW with 100% certainty humans are having zero effect on the climate, right? I mean, certainly you know more than the 97% of actively publishing climate change scientists about the subject.

Let's play devil's advocate. Riddle me this, Batman. What if you're mistaken?
UncleKG
LP

Postby JBlake » Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:31 am

UncleKG wrote:

Since he's not divesting himself of his business interests and will use his position to fleece this country six ways from Sunday, what does he care about the inauguration budget versus the billions he's about to take us for through peddling influence, etc.? A drop in the bucket.

You sure got your panties tied up in quite a tight knot over President Trump.

BTW - I've been putting up with your BS for quite a while now, I'm starting to think you and TNC are the same person.
God better be wearing his titanium cup when I arrive to be judged, cause the very first thing I'm going to do is break my foot off in his balls. Liberals and Dems are proof that Satan has, to some extent, a sense of humor.
JBlake
8 Track

Postby JBlake » Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:13 am

I'm willing to bet if Hillary is brought up on any charges, a pardon will just happen to pop up out of thin air which was signed before today's date by the "then" POTUS, and the excuse was it just got lost in all of the paperwork shuffle.
God better be wearing his titanium cup when I arrive to be judged, cause the very first thing I'm going to do is break my foot off in his balls. Liberals and Dems are proof that Satan has, to some extent, a sense of humor.
JBlake
8 Track

Postby ScarabGator » Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:57 am

God Bless Donald Trump! So far Im nothing but impressed!
ScarabGator
Stereo LP

Postby trekman » Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:15 am

Today was a good day. I believe America is in for many more. Congratulations Mr. President. God Bless You. :D
Music Makes Life Better!!
trekman
45 RPM

Postby Boomchild » Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:08 am

UncleKG wrote:
Boomchild wrote:Much to the dismay of the tree huggers, the climate change page on .gov site has been taken down.

"Tree huggers," huh? Because you KNOW with 100% certainty humans are having zero effect on the climate, right? I mean, certainly you know more than the 97% of actively publishing climate change scientists about the subject.

Sorry I'm busy cutting down a tree.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:10 am

JBlake wrote:I'm willing to bet if Hillary is brought up on any charges, a pardon will just happen to pop up out of thin air which was signed before today's date by the "then" POTUS, and the excuse was it just got lost in all of the paperwork shuffle.

If that would be the case I'm sure it wouldn't fly.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:15 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Look at how liberals acted today and how Trump has acted.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/president-tr ... 26559.html

They sure flaunted their bullshit mantra of "When they go low, We go high" during the election. One again they easily prove they are full of shit.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:18 am

President Donald Trump (has a nice ring to it doesn't it) hits the ground running by issuing an order to halt All new regulations.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Memorex » Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:26 am

I kind of chuckled several times today to myself thinking how bad did your candidate have to be, how angry must people have been at the way things are going, to elect someone so hated by the establishment and media?

Not a comment on Trump at all, but talk about a guy who had every single force thrown against him. No way anyone could survive that unless the other side was just that bad (it was).
Memorex
Stereo LP

Postby Boomchild » Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:28 am

Boomchild wrote:
UncleKG wrote:

Sorry I'm busy cutting down a tree.

Actually there is this little gem.

Tens of Thousands Of Scientists Declare Climate Change A Hoax

A staggering 30,000 scientists have come forward confirming that man-made climate change is a hoax perpetuated by the elite in order to make money.

Debunking the “97 percent” lie

On top of those “inconvenient truths,” the White House’s assertion that 97 percent of scientists agree that global warming is real has been completely debunked. Several independently-researched examinations of the literature used to support the “97 percent” statement found that the conclusions were cherry-picked and misleading.

More objective surveys have revealed that there is a far greater diversity of opinion among scientists than the global warming crowd would like for you to believe.

http://yournewswire.com/tens-of-thousan ... ge-a-hoax/
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby verslibre » Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:52 am

Boomchild wrote:President Donald Trump (has a nice ring to it doesn't it)

No. :lol:
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby verslibre » Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:17 pm

Boomchild wrote:Actually there is this little gem.

That article reads like it was written by a freshman journalism major.

Climate change is real.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/energy-environment/wp/2016/11/17/the-north-pole-is-an-insane-36-degrees-warmer-than-normal-as-winter-descends/?utm_term=.8ce0200ef620
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby Memorex » Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:26 pm

verslibre wrote:

Climate change is real.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/energy-environment/wp/2016/11/17/the-north-pole-is-an-insane-36-degrees-warmer-than-normal-as-winter-descends/?utm_term=.8ce0200ef620

Of course climate change is real. I think Climate is a word that describes whatever is happening. If it didn't change, they would just say hey, it's 72 degrees again today. No change to report.

And thank God it warmed up over they last few thousand years. More trees, longer life expectancy. So far it's been nothing but beneficial.

NEWS FLASH: The ocean will rise (even though it receded hundreds of miles over the last hundreds of years). It's going to get warmer and it's going to get colder. We will adapt. Because you know, we are an adaptable people. Stupid enough to put skyscrapers on the water's edge as if we somehow get to decide that the current level will be the level for all time. But still, we adapt. Enjoy the current climate while you can. The sun and mother nature surely won't keep it this way forever.
Memorex
Stereo LP

Postby Boomchild » Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:38 pm

verslibre wrote:

Climate change is real.

Sorry but not ALL scientists agree. Especially when it comes to the claim that man is the major contributor to it. Then you have the blunders of the Obama administration's investments with taxpayer money in "green energy" companies. I think one of the most embarrassing was the electric car battery company that went belly up and was sold off to a Chinese Company so now the profits are going overseas.

Here's a little trip down memory lane.

President Obama’s Taxpayer-Backed Green Energy Failures

So far, 34 companies that were offered federal support from taxpayers are faltering — either having gone bankrupt or laying off workers or heading for bankruptcy.

The complete list of faltering or bankrupt green-energy companies:

Evergreen Solar ($25 million)*
SpectraWatt ($500,000)*
Solyndra ($535 million)*
Beacon Power ($43 million)*
Nevada Geothermal ($98.5 million)
SunPower ($1.2 billion)
First Solar ($1.46 billion)
Babcock and Brown ($178 million)
EnerDel’s subsidiary Ener1 ($118.5 million)*
Amonix ($5.9 million)
Fisker Automotive ($529 million)
Abound Solar ($400 million)*
A123 Systems ($279 million)*
Willard and Kelsey Solar Group ($700,981)*
Johnson Controls ($299 million)
Brightsource ($1.6 billion)
ECOtality ($126.2 million)
Raser Technologies ($33 million)*
Energy Conversion Devices ($13.3 million)*
Mountain Plaza, Inc. ($2 million)*
Olsen’s Crop Service and Olsen’s Mills Acquisition Company ($10 million)*
Range Fuels ($80 million)*
Thompson River Power ($6.5 million)*
Stirling Energy Systems ($7 million)*
Azure Dynamics ($5.4 million)*
GreenVolts ($500,000)
Vestas ($50 million)
LG Chem’s subsidiary Compact Power ($151 million)
Nordic Windpower ($16 million)*
Navistar ($39 million)
Satcon ($3 million)*
Konarka Technologies Inc. ($20 million)*
Mascoma Corp. ($100 million)

*Denotes companies that have filed for bankruptcy.

http://dailysignal.com/2012/10/18/presi ... -failures/

It is my firm belief that mankind's demise won;t come from climate change.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby YoungJRNYfan » Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:38 pm

When your POTUS is quoting Bane from The Dark Knight Rises...you know we're fucked :lol: In all honesty, people should worry about Trump. The last POTUS that spoke out and challenged the elite of this world decided to drive around Dallas with the roof of his limo down...
YoungJRNYfan
Stereo LP

Postby trekman » Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:29 pm

YoungJRNYfan wrote:When your POTUS is quoting Bane from The Dark Knight Rises...you know we're fucked :lol: In all honesty, people should worry about Trump. The last POTUS that spoke out and challenged the elite of this world decided to drive around Dallas with the roof of his limo down...

LOL :lol: Their really reaching http://ftw.usatoday.com/2017/01/preside ... peech-2017
trekman
45 RPM

Postby Boomchild » Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:41 pm

trekman wrote:
YoungJRNYfan wrote:When your POTUS is quoting Bane from The Dark Knight Rises...you know we're fucked :lol: In all honesty, people should worry about Trump. The last POTUS that spoke out and challenged the elite of this world decided to drive around Dallas with the roof of his limo down...

LOL :lol: Their really reaching http://ftw.usatoday.com/2017/01/preside ... peech-2017

Well the new Presidential limo could be considered a "batmobile".
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby trekman » Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:28 pm

The more I read about or listen to liberals & Democrats the more I really think they have something mentally wrong with them. Do logical and sane people think the way they do? http://ftw.usatoday.com/2017/01/preside ... peech-2017 So "Making America Great" is now a bad thing?
Last edited by trekman on Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
trekman
45 RPM

Postby Boomchild » Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:52 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:"Well the new Presidential limo could be considered a "batmobile".
Boomchild, it would have been the Batmobile if Clinton had won. Well, old bat mobile.

I was thinking that had it been Hillary, it would have been titled "the bitch mobile" and Air Force One would have been renamed "Broom Stick One".

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Isn't it wonderful to now have a first lady who can walk through a door without banging her ass on it? How about that dress? Looks like she did just fine without those self centered stuck up assholes. :roll:

And the dress was made and designed by an American.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Next

Return to Snowmobiles For The Sahara