Donald J Trump Super Duper Obamagate Thread

General Intelligent Discussion & One Thread About That Buttknuckle

Moderator: Andrew

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby S2M » Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:53 am

Boomchild wrote:Image

Free Speech merely gives you the right to SAY something. Doesn't shield you from ridicule, or legal ramifications from saying whatever you did.
Tom Brady IS the G.O.A.T.
S2M
MP3

Postby verslibre » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:22 pm

:roll:

Trump missed his main target in Yemen raid that killed 30 civilians and one US Navy SEAL

President Trump ordered the raid, his first military operation as commander-in-chief, on a suspected Al-Qaeda camp in Yemen’s Bayda province. The operation resulted in the deaths of Navy SEAL William “Ryan” Owens and up to 30 civilians, including 10 women and children, according to medics at the scene. Three other US service members were also injured.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-missed-target-al-qaeda-leader-yemen-raid-a7566211.html
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:25 pm

S2M wrote:Free Speech merely gives you the right to SAY something. Doesn't shield you from ridicule, or legal ramifications from saying whatever you did.

Ridicule is one thing, attempting to stop people from their right to exercise free speech through intimidation, physical violence as well as destruction of public and private property is another. The law does protect you against that. That is what this cartoon is about.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:11 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:She's for putting the tax money for education back to the parents. That's good enough for a start.

Sorry but that is a promise not fact. Besides that, it's doesn't answer my question. Did you watch any of her confirmation hearings? Lets just say that she was far from spectacular. Getting back to my question. Do you know the history of her family's involvement with politicians and the reasons behind it? Don't get me wrong here, I am in support of our current President but that doesn't mean I am not going to question his actions and choices. Especially when there is a good reason to ask questions.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:19 pm

I think this article raises some interesting questions when it comes to the protests that occurred inside our airports.

After this sudden action, much like the healthcare debate, “the gloves have come off.” In 2009, Tea Partiers responded to the Affordable Care Act by displaying firearms at townhall meetings and engaging in other acts of protest that are normally considered “out of bounds.” In response to Trump, the Democratic Party apparatus mobilized its supporters to protest inside of airports. The demonstrations were mobilized very rapidly, and got intense with people being arrested, and maced with pepper spray at various locations.

Those who pretend that the protests were completely random, unplanned, or spontaneous are completely delusional. Airports are among the most free speech restricted locations in the country. While decades ago it was permitted to pass out political leaflets or petition at airports, courts long ago forbid such things. Under normal circumstances it is illegal, not only to engage in protest or “public disturbance” at an airport, but even to video record inside one.

Yet, without any widespread public announcement or organizing, thousands of Democratic Party activists flooded into airports for some rather rowdy protests. Under normal circumstances doing such things would result in immediate arrest and perhaps even terrorism charges. Not only did the police not arrest the initial protesters, but they allowed the demonstrations to grow bigger and bigger. Though videotaping is not permitted in airports, live streaming videos found their way on to social media, and TV news cameras conveniently found their way in as well.

In many countries when the elected government is toppled by the military, one of the first actions taken is seizing the airports. One could even read into the sudden mobilizations, clearly supported by some of the most powerful people in Democratic Party, a veiled threat of a military coup d’etat.

http://journal-neo.org/2017/02/06/execu ... h-the-cia/
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby UncleKG » Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:45 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:
Monker wrote:
K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Hey F.F., since Atlanta led 3 out of 4 quaters and most people wanted the Falcons to win, shouldn't they be the Super Bowl champions? Liberal lodgic you know.

I have not read anybody complaining about that in this forum.

Maybe this so-called President should start acting like a President and LEAD the country. Instead of he and his minions acting like spoiled brats wanting to get their way.

It's a joke snowflake. There is a puppy waiting for you in the safe zone.

"Snowflake" and "safe zone." Throw in "libtard" and you'd have hit the trifecta. Better luck next time.
UncleKG
LP

Postby UncleKG » Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:47 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:
Boomchild wrote:
S2M wrote:Free Speech merely gives you the right to SAY something. Doesn't shield you from ridicule, or legal ramifications from saying whatever you did.

Ridicule is one thing, attempting to stop people from their right to exercise free speech through intimidation, physical violence as well as destruction of public and private property is another. The law does protect you against that. That is what this cartoon is about.

Rush Limbaugh once said "why do conservatives worry about trying to get alone with liberals? They hate us. They only accept their ideas. Their idea of getting along is their way or the highway. There is no getting along." I agree.

You're quoting "Rash," arguably THE most divisive voice on conservative talk radio? That is truly laughable.
UncleKG
LP

Postby UncleKG » Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:49 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:
UncleKG wrote:
K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Trump never said he grabbed pussy. That's just another lie. Go back and find it on Youtube or something. He said,"When your are the Star, They'll let you walk right up and grab their pussy. They don't even care". You lib's didn't have a problem when Def Leppard was playing in the round and had women lined up naked under the stage to get a quickie while solos were playing. They just walked down the line like it was some kind of buffet and picked out who they wanted. Because when your're the star........ Of course, libs didn't have a problem with Mick Jagger banging a 13 year old Makenzie Phillips either. Please leave the false offense where it belongs, in the toilet. Trump never had to cop a plea to a rape charge either, but after that happened, libs made Clinton President, twice. What did liberals do? Attack the Broadrick for standing up for herself. :roll:

Remind me...was Joe Elliott running for president? Mick isn't even allowed to run for president, is he? Yeah, comparing what a rock musician does versus a political candidate. That's amusing.

Neither was Trump ten years ago when he was acting like that. Again, ZOOM, right over your head.

Past actions inform you of a person's mindset, temperament and values, so it doesn't matter that he wasn't a candidate at the time. My point being, if Joe Elliott or Mick Jagger were running for office, their actions (even prior to being a candidate) could then be called into question. You're comparing apples to hamburgers. ZOOM...
Last edited by UncleKG on Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
UncleKG
LP

Postby UncleKG » Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:51 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:ONE HUGE HIT TO LIBERAL ASSHOLES. The Brain Washing Factories are going away !

https://www.yahoo.com/news/senate-set-c ... 14424.html

You're celebrating the confirmation of this wholly unqualified woman who doesn't even understand basic education concepts and who proved nothing other than that cabinet positions can be purchased? Speaking of brain washed...
UncleKG
LP

Postby UncleKG » Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:55 pm

Fact Finder wrote:
JBlake wrote:
Monker wrote:
Maybe this so-called President should start acting like a President and LEAD the country. Instead of he and his minions acting like spoiled brats wanting to get their way.

Really? Remind me again who's been rioting because Trump won and who rioted when Obama won.

Hey, us deplorable minions are running the Country! There is not a damn thing you can do about it for 2 years. We got our fucking way, now get out of the way. :wink:

Yeah? It doesn't appear 45's detractors are going anywhere anytime soon. http://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/2/6/14473482/resistance-works-anti-trump-protests
UncleKG
LP

Postby UncleKG » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:05 am

Hey, more "alternative facts" from "Fake News 45."

The murder rate's the highest it's been in 45-47 years...
http://fox6now.com/2017/02/07/president-trump-falsely-claims-us-murder-rate-is-highest-in-47-years/

"I don't know Putin"
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/politics/wp/2017/02/07/does-trump-know-putin-a-chronology/?utm_term=.a63b3856e0e7

I'd understand if he spewed B.S. about stuff that wasn't easily verifiable, or things that he hasn't contradicted in the past.
UncleKG
LP

Postby UncleKG » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:23 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Uncle SFB said, "Past actions inform you of a person's mindset, temperament and values, so it doesn't matter that he wasn't a candidate at the time. My point being, if Joe Elliott or Mick Jagger were running for office, their actions (even prior to being a candidate) could then be called into question. You're comparing apples to hamburgers. ZOOM..."

I've made my point that Def Leppard were stars and proved Trumps point about being "the star". Women lined up back stage for the stars. There are countless stories with hundreds of stars through history to back that up. I also notice the liberals seem to ignore the laundry list of sex offenses and rape charge Bill Clinton had to plea on before he was elected President. I've proved my point to the people who I'd care what they think. I can't help it if it's still above Uncle SFB's head. :roll: The subject has been beaten to death by liberal stupidity. Besides, ONCE AGAIN, Trump NEVER ONCE SAID HE DID IT, only that he COULD. I'm sure many women have thrown themselves at him. He's a billionaire,and a star, and the President. Women threw themselves at Obama, a skinny little toothpick. Even Johnson had misteresses, and he was butt ugly.
".

I believe there is a laundry list of sex offenses staring "Fake News 45" in the face as we speak. And it's "mistresses."
UncleKG
LP

Postby Monker » Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:16 am

I believe there is a laundry list of sex offenses staring "Fake News 45" in the face as we speak. And it's "mistresses."

I agree...and the others have not 'gone away' as KC thinks. Just a few weeks ago Summer Devross sued Trump for defmation. And, at the same time Trump was pouting, Aldred threatened suites against Trump if he didn't stop telling lies about his clients.

Just as Monica will follow the Clintons around forever, what Trump said on that Access Hollywood tape will follow him around forever - and it should.
Monker
MP3

Postby Monker » Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:19 am

I've made my point that Def Leppard were stars and proved Trumps point about being "the star". Women lined up back stage for the stars.

The only thing you proved is you do not know the difference between consentual sex and sexual assault. Trump is saying he can get away with sexual assault because he is a star.

It's people like you who allow him to get by with it.
Monker
MP3

Postby UncleKG » Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:20 am

Fact Finder wrote:Dems stalled the confirmation of Sessions for Attorney General, by doing that they left him in the Senate to vote for Betsy DeVos!

WINNING!

Yeah, Dems did that? http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/02/politics/jeff-sessions-republicans-confirmations/
UncleKG
LP

Postby Monker » Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:24 am

Hey, more "alternative facts" from "Fake News 45."

it should be obvious by now that Trump lives in his own reality. When anything is shown to contradict it, it's some liberal conspiracy or "fake news", or the press is against him.

He IS dislusional. He lives in his own warped reality where the only 'facts' that matter are the ones made up in his head to support the reality he wants to live in.
Monker
MP3

Postby Monker » Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:39 am

Really? Remind me again who's been rioting because Trump won

The ones who are rioting are professional rioters who have nothing else to do with their life.

The ones who are protesting are the people who voted against Trump and won the popular vote.

and who rioted when Obama won.

Professional rioters who had nothing better to do than to riot.

Hey, us deplorable minions are running the Country!

No, you're not 'running' anything. All you are doing is following a President who keeps signing executive orders that do NOTHING. Trump has not been a LEADER of anything and he doesn't seem to 'running' anything either...well, except a Twitter account.

There is not a damn thing you can do about it for 2 years.

Sure I can. I can protest. I can write politicians. I can put forth and effort to ensure my view is expressed and hopefull heard. And, it should be listed to since Trump did not win the popular vote and won a close electoral college victory. It is not like he has a mandate and the support of the majority of the country behind him.

We got our fucking way, now get out of the way.

Nobody is in your way. It's not my fault you now have a so-called President that is incompetent and does not know how to govern or lead his country or even his party.
Monker
MP3

Postby verslibre » Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:54 am

"We got our fucking way, now get out of the way" sounds like something a goosestepper would say.
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:00 am

The media is ignoring leaked US-government documents on Syria

https://www.alaraby.co.uk/english/comme ... s-on-syria
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Monker » Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:11 am

Yes, but the Republicans have the Presidency and both houses of Congress. There is nothing in the way of legislation. What is "in the way" is Trump and his adminstration not knowing how to govern effectively, a congress that is doing their own thing with very little leadership from the Executive branch, and courts calling Trump's executive order(s) unConstitutional.

Pointing to protesters is an excuse for an incompitent party not being able to effectively do their jobs. And, as Hopper says, the first rule of leadership is EVERYTHING is your fault. It's Trump's fault that nothing is REALLY getting done.
Monker
MP3

Postby JBlake » Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:49 am

verslibre wrote:"We got our fucking way, now get out of the way" sounds like something a goosestepper would say.

That's exactly what Obama and his administration did all the way throughout the entire 8 years of his presidency, using the IRS, among other portions of the government to fulfill his agenda. And if you don't see that, you're far more ignorant then assessed.
God better be wearing his titanium cup when I arrive to be judged, cause the very first thing I'm going to do is break my foot off in his balls. Liberals and Dems are proof that Satan has, to some extent, a sense of humor.
JBlake
8 Track

Postby verslibre » Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:58 am

JBlake wrote:
verslibre wrote:"We got our fucking way, now get out of the way" sounds like something a goosestepper would say.

That's exactly what Obama and his administration did all the way throughout the entire 8 years of his presidency, using the IRS, among other portions of the government to fulfill his agenda. And if you don't see that, you're far more ignorant then assessed.

Oh, sure, but at least I know when to use "than." :lol:
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby UncleKG » Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:41 am

Fact Finder wrote:
UncleKG wrote:
Fact Finder wrote:Dems stalled the confirmation of Sessions for Attorney General, by doing that they left him in the Senate to vote for Betsy DeVos!

WINNING!

Yeah, Dems did that? http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/02/politics/jeff-sessions-republicans-confirmations/

Yep, he could have been confirmed at anytime after Jan. 20th and the Dems demurred so as to politic the nomination (and anything else under the sun). Pubbies used to their advantage and the Dems lose again.

Hey, the Chief of Intel was just in the Oval Office, he brought Trump and America a present..

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/02/08/trump-me ... anich.html

The reason he hasn't been confirmed yet is because of his record.

Yeah, "Fake News 45" is doing a great job. http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/companies/companies-plow-ahead-with-moves-to-mexico-despite-trumps-pressure/ar-AAmJq9a
UncleKG
LP

Postby UncleKG » Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:45 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:
Trump has been in two weeks. Obama took two yeras to do the ACA which is all he had to show for it. AND, he didn't have a bunch of whiney bitches not show up, delay everything they could when he started out, and Trump is still putting his foot up their butts. Thank God Congress is starting to grow a pair. I loved it when McConnell Mitch slapped Sackoshitwia yesterday.

There is no bigger bitch than McConnell. Well, I can think of two others, actually.
UncleKG
LP

Postby UncleKG » Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:50 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Here you go boomchild.

http://louderwithcrowder.com/study-left ... tally-ill/

Which means Republicans won't have any problems with them buying plenty of guns. That should make the "protests" more interesting. http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2017/02/03/House-votes-to-roll-back-rule-to-prevent-mentally-ill-from-buying-guns/9061486102963/
UncleKG
LP

Postby JBlake » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:00 am

verslibre wrote:
JBlake wrote:

Oh, sure, but at least I know when to use "than." :lol:

Thanks for finding my typo. I think that's great too because it shows you have absolutely nothing to say about what the actual topic was. Deflection, another lib dem trait. I'm going to purposesly miss pel shit just to piss you off now on Okeyie.
God better be wearing his titanium cup when I arrive to be judged, cause the very first thing I'm going to do is break my foot off in his balls. Liberals and Dems are proof that Satan has, to some extent, a sense of humor.
JBlake
8 Track

Postby verslibre » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:10 am

I'm neither. I just don't have Drump's appendage stroking my tonsils the way you guys do. :lol:
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby verslibre » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:12 am

Fact Finder wrote:
verslibre wrote:Oh, sure, but at least I know when to use "than." :lol:

At least he hasn't had a years long signature line completely misspelled. You're welcome! :wink:

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/fouryear ... women.html

Is that a real song? Never heard of it. Obviously my sig, and the way's it spelled, has to do with (shocker) something else. Care to hazard a guess? :wink:
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby verslibre » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:51 am

Fact Finder wrote:I dont think our pleasure has as much to do with Trump as it does to not having Hillary.

Oh, okay. I look forward to reading any criticisms you have about the guy. ;)
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:26 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Here you go boomchild.

http://louderwithcrowder.com/study-left ... tally-ill/

I have always agreed with Michael Savage's statement which has been, "Liberalism is a mental disorder".
Boomchild
Compact Disc

PreviousNext

Return to Snowmobiles For The Sahara