Donald J Trump Super Duper Obamagate Thread

General Intelligent Discussion & One Thread About That Buttknuckle

Moderator: Andrew

Re: Donald J Trump 'Covfefe & Hamberders' Thread

Postby Monker » Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:24 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
Monker wrote:Not playing games. People shouldn't take my word for what is in the report, and they shouldn't take the word of a Trumphead either. READ IT FOR YOURSELVES.

I'm glad you're promoting literacy. A little late tho. I was on here telling people to read the 2017 ODNI report on Russian interference from the start. Those that did knew the whole thing was bullshit from the get-go. Now you are hiding behind the Mueller report rather than honestly discussing it's findings.

This is why it is impossible to talk to you. You start out saying you did the same as me with the ODNI report...and then try some backhanded insult by saying I am hiding behind the report. Just ridiculous.
Monker
MP3

Postby Monker » Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:26 am

Andrew wrote:All else aside - do Drumpf supporters at least recognise that he’s a fucking moron?

Donald Trump has apparently accused the UK of conspiring to help the Obama administration spy on his presidential campaign, saying "when the truth comes out, it will be a beauty!".

The US president promoted the conspiracy theory on Twitter by quoting a right-wing US news organisation's headline, which according to Mr Trump read: "Former CIA analyst Larry Johnson accuses United Kingdom Intelligence of helping Obama Administration Spy on the 2016 Trump Presidential Campaign."

Mr Trump added: "WOW! It is now just a question of time before the truth comes out, and when it does, it will be a beauty!"

We’ll tell you what’s true. You can form your own view.
From USD 0.27 a day, more exclusives, analysis and extras.Subscribe now
GCHQ, the UK government's chief digital spying organisation, branded the allegation "utterly ridiculous".

"As we have previously stated, the allegations that GCHQ was asked to conduct 'wire tapping' against the then President Elect are nonsense. They are utterly ridiculous and should be ignored," the agency told Reuters.

Now he is out excusing Nazi lovers...because Biden baited him into it. What an idiot Trump is.
Monker
MP3

Postby Monker » Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:28 am

RPM wrote:
The_Noble_Cause wrote:
Andrew wrote:More insults. Whatever.

Why would you think calling someone a "Trumpstain" merits a polite response?

Andrew wrote:The dossier was and still is quite accurate. Read it.

Umm, no. As the NYTimes reported this week.

"By summer 2017, with Mr. Mueller’s investigation in high gear, the F.B.I. still could not vouch for much of the dossier."

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/19/us/p ... eport.html

Andrew wrote:Read the Mueller report while you're at it.

I read as much of volume 1 as I could. Volume 2 (on obstruction) I don't care about it.
As far as I can tell, I'm the only person on here willing to actually discuss any part of it.

Andrew wrote:I only banned a few RWNJs that are obsessed with calling me names. Boo hoo.

Not even close to the whole story...
Posters who did not fall in line regarding Russiagate were threatened or had their posts censored.
Some -like Boomchild - didn't call you names at all.

Everything this forum once stood for - as a free speech alternative to BackTalk - is gone.
It changed because you changed.
At this rate, it's only a matter of time until there is a splashy MR frontpage story defending Paul Stanley's vocal abilities. :roll:

Andrew wrote:Lastly - GFY.

Keep up the great journalism!

There was a change in Andrew as far back as the crazy Deano days. People couldn’t wait to check in and read
The hilarious spatter going on and this was a fun place to be as he was really good about it. Quite a few of us on a
Saturday night would even have some drinks and hang out together here it was that entertaining.
Most of these threads are now vacant and all that’s left is a thread with Liberals arguing with liberals. wow how enlightening.
I knew it was over when he forbid any discussion of the Fake Brad Delp look a like discussion. I don’t think it will be long
Before the domain is for sale.

Oh, really? You are part of the team Exiles site. If Andrew was such an intolerant asshole then you would be banned.
Monker
MP3

Postby Monker » Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:32 am

Andrew wrote:I never blocked discussion of any topic! Don’t spread bullshit.

Posts here are down in the same way all message board communities have been affected. People just sit on Facebook all day and night.

As for my temperament - the Deano days were some of the most stressful I ever encountered. Especially trying to keep a balance between waring factions. Now I have less patience for bullshit to save my own sanity. Sorry you feel that’s unimportant.

And, I was on here arguing that BT people were being treated unfairly and being banned for things Deano and others were allowed to do. Essentially the same arguments that TNC is making on behalf of team Exiles.

It's fucking stupid. It's your forum, run it how you like. If people don't like it, they can leave. It's that simple.
Monker
MP3

Postby Monker » Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:44 am

Andrew wrote:I only banned a few RWNJs that are obsessed with calling me names. Boo hoo.

TNC wrote:Not even close to the whole story...

Posters who did not fall in line regarding Russiagate were threatened or had their posts censored.
Some -like Boomchild - didn't call you names at all.

Andrew was not referring to THIS FORUM...But, that assholes on Team Exiles forum who went on a spree of posts to insult him (and me). That included BoomBoom. I went there to get some examples and the coward completely deleted the content of some of his posts, and heavily edited out the insults in others.

In addition, you are defending people who don't even want to post here anyway.

Everything this forum once stood for - as a free speech alternative to BackTalk - is gone.
It changed because you changed.
At this rate, it's only a matter of time until there is a splashy MR frontpage story defending Paul Stanley's vocal abilities. :roll:

If that is what you think, then leave and join the Exiles forum where all these "fine people" are posting. They want you there, ya know. You're their hero.
Monker
MP3

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sat Apr 27, 2019 3:32 pm

Monker wrote:This is why it is impossible to talk to you. You start out saying you did the same as me with the ODNI report...and then try some backhanded insult by saying I am hiding behind the report. Just ridiculous.

I encourage people to read both the ODNI and Mueller report for the purposes of informing themselves and to discuss it on here. You have no interest in honest discussion. Big difference.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sat Apr 27, 2019 3:41 pm

Monker wrote:Andrew was not referring to THIS FORUM...But, that assholes on Team Exiles forum who went on a spree of posts to insult him (and me). That included BoomBoom. I went there to get some examples and the coward completely deleted the content of some of his posts, and heavily edited out the insults in others.

What incendiary actions took place leading up to the creation of an alternative forum? It didn't just happen overnight. Conservative posters on here - even polite ones - were routinely mocked and targeted.

Monker wrote:In addition, you are defending people who don't even want to post here anyway.

I'm not defending people. I'm defending principles.

Monker wrote:If that is what you think, then leave and join the Exiles forum where all these "fine people" are posting. They want you there, ya know. You're their hero.

Thanks for creeping on the other site for me. I'm content to continue to post here. Andrew and this site has meant alot to me over the years. However, if he wants me to go, I will respect that 100%.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby Andrew » Sat Apr 27, 2019 3:48 pm

Monker wrote:It's fucking stupid. It's your forum, run it how you like. If people don't like it, they can leave. It's that simple.

Yeah, it is. But unlike back in the day - I now don't give a fuck if some don't think its fair. I don't recall getting any thanks back then for the stress and shit I had to deal with.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sun Apr 28, 2019 3:35 am

The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby RPM » Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:19 am

Andrew wrote:I never blocked discussion of any topic! Don’t spread bullshit.

Posts here are down in the same way all message board communities have been affected. People just sit on Facebook all day and night.

As for my temperament - the Deano days were some of the most stressful I ever encountered. Especially trying to keep a balance between waring factions. Now I have less patience for bullshit to save my own sanity. Sorry you feel that’s unimportant.

Not spreading anything. AR, myself, and others correctly called out the obvious Dick move Tom Scholz pulled and you put the hammer down and I think you ended up closing the thread as you were worried T.S. was going to sue You. I know you had to
deal with alot back in the day, but especially after what we experienced at B.T. You had the absolute best Music Forum
to be a part of hands down. A moderated free for all at times but always interesting and fun. now people are removed or
Ridiculed by YOU for political differences ......and whats left is TNC (A Liberal) making an Ass out of the rest of you and
monker wanking you off.
"Remember Suzanne, those summer nights, those summer nights with me"
RPM
Cassette Tape

Postby RPM » Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:44 am

Oh, really? You are part of the team Exiles site. If Andrew was such an intolerant asshole then you would be banned.

I have NEVER called Andrew that so Dont put words in my mouth .
You I might have because you are a Dick who lies and have been exposed as such.
I did join the Exiles site and I like the people there. I also like people here, even ones I dont
agree with much. Andrew has done some of the best interviews with artist I have read and created
a great site we enjoyed a long time but at least the forum part is going down the toilet and it sucks.
"Remember Suzanne, those summer nights, those summer nights with me"
RPM
Cassette Tape

Postby Andrew » Sun Apr 28, 2019 11:09 am

RPM wrote:Not spreading anything. AR, myself, and others correctly called out the obvious Dick move Tom Scholz pulled and you put the hammer down and I think you ended up closing the thread as you were worried T.S. was going to sue You. I know you had to
deal with alot back in the day, but especially after what we experienced at B.T. You had the absolute best Music Forum
to be a part of hands down. A moderated free for all at times but always interesting and fun. now people are removed or
Ridiculed by YOU for political differences ......and whats left is TNC (A Liberal) making an Ass out of the rest of you and
monker wanking you off.

You’re going to have to elaborate on the whole Boston/TS story for me. I really don’t recall that.

The free for all the forum was at one time took a heavy personal toll. No one will fully understand that and it’s a shame that gets forgotten.

The political issue of recent times - I simply see the current president as a complete crook - side issues are his constant lying, exaggerating, bullshitting, racist, dumb as a brick personality - it just shocks me that anyone could support such a grafter who is ruining a country I love.
So when a small group of hard right conservatives dominated the conversation, it frustrated me that no one else was willing to balance the tone. I should not let that affect me or the running of this board. But he’s just SO FULL OF SHIT!!

So...my apologies for that. It got personal. That’s what passion does. I will try and remove that from my actions in the future.

Anyone is welcome back if they so desire. I don’t mind either way.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby verslibre » Sun Apr 28, 2019 11:44 am

Andrew wrote:So when a small group of hard right conservatives dominated the conversation, it frustrated me that no one else was willing to balance the tone.

This forum is frequented by far fewer people now. Monker would say something, I'd say something, somebody else (who doesn't hang around like before) would say something, and then the same wacko eggs would descend like a six-pack of zombies straight out of World War Z. It doesn't matter what he says, what he does — their support is unwavering. Yeah, it's weird, and fascinating in a sick way, but there it is.
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby Andrew » Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:25 pm

Just watching his latest ego boosting rally. He’s just an appalling human. Dangerous and wannabe dictator.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby Memorex » Sun Apr 28, 2019 1:14 pm

Andrew wrote:Just watching his latest ego boosting rally. He’s just an appalling human. Dangerous and wannabe dictator.

Yea, it's just so rough over here with all his dictatoring. It's a whole different America. I go outside and don't even recognize it. How did we go from such paradise under Obama to the torturous hell we live in because of all the changes Trump has unilaterally enacted. All this danger I face every day just going outside. New danger from, um, well, I can't think of anything right now, but you know it's there.

You must have weird news sources.
Memorex
Stereo LP

Postby Monker » Sun Apr 28, 2019 1:28 pm

Memorex wrote:
Andrew wrote:Just watching his latest ego boosting rally. He’s just an appalling human. Dangerous and wannabe dictator.

Yea, it's just so rough over here with all his dictatoring. It's a whole different America. I go outside and don't even recognize it. How did we go from such paradise under Obama to the torturous hell we live in because of all the changes Trump has unilaterally enacted. All this danger I face every day just going outside. New danger from, um, well, I can't think of anything right now, but you know it's there.

You can't think of anything? You are obviously not Jewish and go to synagogue.
Monker
MP3

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:54 pm

Monker wrote:You can't think of anything? You are obviously not Jewish and go to synagogue.

Last I checked, there was a Jewish community center shooting in 2014. It would seem like this "danger" predates the current occupant in the White House.
It would also seem that you are exploiting a tragedy for partisan purposes. Pretty sick.
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sun Apr 28, 2019 3:03 pm

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
Andrew wrote:https://observer.com/2019/04/steele-dossier-trump-kremlin-dubious-intelligence/

So, a few things....

1) This article in the Observer (formerly a Kushner owned rag) doesn't authenticate the dossier. In fact, it questions it's credibility. Schindler here quotes the recent NYTimes article debunking the dossier, which I posted on this very thread several times. In the past, Schindler has repeatedly said that the dossier is of "mixed veracity" and described it as part "Kremlin disinformation" and "fly-paper for crazies and #deza trolls."

2) The author, John Schindler was fired from his university job for sending unsolicited dick pics. He previously was pro-Trump before he changed his stripes to cash-in on the Resistance movement. Like other Russiagate grifters (see Eric Garland, Claude Taylor, Louise Mensch, Counterchekist, The Krassensteins etc) attempting to monetize their dubious "expertise", Schindler charges a premium to follow one of his Twitter feeds. He gained internet notoriety by making wild claims including "Trump would die in jail" and offered false assurances regarding numerous sealed indictments. None of it ever came to pass - whatsoever.

In short: if you're still taking him seriously, you're just another mark in his con.

I'm re-posting this as it never received a response. Dick pic Schindler is a total fraud. Even conservative treehouse has more credibility.
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby Andrew » Sun Apr 28, 2019 4:21 pm

Memorex wrote:

You are obviously a middle aged white male.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby Andrew » Sun Apr 28, 2019 4:24 pm

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
The_Noble_Cause wrote:
Andrew wrote:https://observer.com/2019/04/steele-dossier-trump-kremlin-dubious-intelligence/

So, a few things....

1) This article in the Observer (formerly a Kushner owned rag) doesn't authenticate the dossier. In fact, it questions it's credibility. Schindler here quotes the recent NYTimes article debunking the dossier, which I posted on this very thread several times. In the past, Schindler has repeatedly said that the dossier is of "mixed veracity" and described it as part "Kremlin disinformation" and "fly-paper for crazies and #deza trolls."

2) The author, John Schindler was fired from his university job for sending unsolicited dick pics. He previously was pro-Trump before he changed his stripes to cash-in on the Resistance movement. Like other Russiagate grifters (see Eric Garland, Claude Taylor, Louise Mensch, Counterchekist, The Krassensteins etc) attempting to monetize their dubious "expertise", Schindler charges a premium to follow one of his Twitter feeds. He gained internet notoriety by making wild claims including "Trump would die in jail" and offered false assurances regarding numerous sealed indictments. None of it ever came to pass - whatsoever.

In short: if you're still taking him seriously, you're just another mark in his con.

I'm re-posting this as it never received a response. Dick pic Schindler is a total fraud. Even conservative treehouse has more credibility.

And you won’t be receiving one. I find you obnoxious and too far gone up the dictators sphincter to ever have a chance of returning to reality and discussing anything normally.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby Andrew » Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:16 pm

“Fox News invites Jewish guest who attends Pittsburgh Tree of Life Synagogue & asks him why there’s a spike in anti-Semitism?

He responds by condemning Trump’s anti-Semitism.

Fox immediately cuts to commercial.

This is what State TV looks like...”
Andrew
Administrator

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sun Apr 28, 2019 11:32 pm

Andrew wrote:And you won’t be receiving one. I find you obnoxious and too far gone up the dictators sphincter to ever have a chance of returning to reality and discussing anything normally.

That's OK, Drew. You keep slinging childish insults. I'll keep posting actual facts. Those reading this thread can clearly see who is the one incapable of discussion.

The funny thing is, you obviously posted the Observer link thinking the author verifies the dossier, when it does the opposite. Schindler has repeatedly stated that it is mostly Russian disinformation and "fly paper for crazies." Since you are on here pushing the dossier, that wold pretty much make you a Putin-owned troll.

Next time, try actually reading an article before you post it.
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sun Apr 28, 2019 11:49 pm

Andrew wrote:“Fox News invites Jewish guest who attends Pittsburgh Tree of Life Synagogue & asks him why there’s a spike in anti-Semitism?

The Jewish guest was a former assistant secretary under the Obama administration. Real state TV wouldn't host opposition voices AT ALL. Countries with state TV typically throw opposition voices in gulags.

So many presidents blew smoke about moving the Israeli embassy to Jerusalem before Trump. Trump is the only one to follow through. His daughter is orthodox Jewish. His grand-kids are orthodox Jewish. Nothing more needs to be said.
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sun Apr 28, 2019 11:59 pm

According to news sources, he was motivated to kill by Trump's staunch support of the Jewish state. No surprise there.

https://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Anti- ... way-588071

The shooter's online ramblings have been revealed.

He refers to Trump as "that Zionist, Jew-loving, anti-White, traitorous cocksucker."

Give or take a few adjectives and it sounds like two of the Trump-hating posters in this thread! :shock:
Maybe the lack of findings in the Mueller report fried his brain?
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:38 am

From the same people who reported that Putin hacked Vermont's power grid (and later had to retract it), comes another fact-free BS story.
I wish a real liberal voice, like Chris Hedges, was still given a voice on US media instead of RT.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/technolo ... roup-says/
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby Memorex » Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:10 am

Andrew wrote:“Fox News invites Jewish guest who attends Pittsburgh Tree of Life Synagogue & asks him why there’s a spike in anti-Semitism?

Antisemitism? Seriously? That's about the dumbest fucking thing I've heard. I have several Jewish friends that are Dems and this is the one area they back Trump.
Last edited by Memorex on Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Memorex
Stereo LP

Postby Monker » Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:22 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
Monker wrote:You can't think of anything? You are obviously not Jewish and go to synagogue.

Last I checked, there was a Jewish community center shooting in 2014. It would seem like this "danger" predates the current occupant in the White House.
It would also seem that you are exploiting a tragedy for partisan purposes. Pretty sick.

I intentionally did not mention the San Diego attack because it distracts from the broader point. There were two attacks within six months of each other, one the deadliest towards jews in this countries history....both at synagogues. Those are the facts.

You are the one who mentioned a specific attack that is unrelated to my point about synagogues and used it to try to insult me...by YOUR WORDS that is sick.
Monker
MP3

Postby Monker » Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:28 am

Memorex wrote:

Anti-semitism? Seriously? Thata about the dumbest fucking thing I've heard. I have several Jewish friends that are dems and this is the one area they back Trump.

There have been polls since the 2018 attack that show jews favor democrats by about 80pct. Specifically, there was a Pew poll after the 2018 election that was pretty clear.
Monker
MP3

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:31 am

Monker wrote:
There have been polls since the 2018 attack that show jews favor democrats by about 80pct. Specifically, there was a Pew poll after the 2018 election that was pretty clear.

You were the guy on here quoting polls about Hillary being a shoo-in, right? You know nothing.
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:49 am

Monker wrote:I intentionally did not mention the San Diego attack because it distracts from the broader point. There were two attacks within six months of each other, one the deadliest towards jews in this countries history....both at synagogues. Those are the facts.

Correlation does not prove causation. One could just as easily argue that jew haters are coming out because of Trump being pro-Jewish and having Jewish family. Both of the shooters you reference are on record criticizing Trump as well as Israel.

Monker wrote:You are the one who mentioned a specific attack that is unrelated to my point about synagogues and used it to try to insult me...by YOUR WORDS that is sick.

I just brought up the historical FACT that antisemitism pre-dates any party or president. Your interest in this shooting is limited to NOW and how you can use it to cheaply score partisan points on a message board - and that's pretty gross.
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

PreviousNext

Return to Snowmobiles For The Sahara