Donald Prump First Man On Nars Thread

General Intelligent Discussion & One Thread About That Buttknuckle

Moderator: Andrew

Re: Donald J Trump Canned Beans For Sale Thread

Postby Monker » Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:05 am

Andrew wrote:Well...everyone knew it was coming...

The official "postpone the election' tweet has made its appearance.

What a crook. Of course the RWNJs will go along with this just fine....just like everything else.


Funny, Biden predicted he would do this clear back in March.

Well, Trump can't change it. Only congress can change the election date....and I doubt Pelosi and the Democrats are going to agree to that...
Monker
MP3
 
Posts: 10992
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm

Re: Donald J Trump Canned Beans For Sale Thread

Postby brandonx76 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:33 am

Watch this all come to a head as the argument for and against mail in voting legitimacy...it's honestly overdue...fascinating timing for an election year with the pandemic.

Image
User avatar
brandonx76
Cassette Tape
 
Posts: 1900
Joined: Mon May 24, 2004 11:16 am
Location: Beyond the Sun

Re: Donald J Trump Canned Beans For Sale Thread

Postby Monker » Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:54 pm

Monker
MP3
 
Posts: 10992
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm

Re: Donald J Trump Canned Beans For Sale Thread

Postby Andrew » Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:32 pm

Just watched this whole shit show of an interview. A 12yr old would have better understanding of the world.

https://www.news.com.au/entertainment/t ... 8bc64a1c40
User avatar
Andrew
Administrator
 
Posts: 10413
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 9:12 pm
Location: Hobart, Tasmania, Australia

Re: Donald J Trump Canned Beans For Sale Thread

Postby Andrew » Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:14 am

User avatar
Andrew
Administrator
 
Posts: 10413
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 9:12 pm
Location: Hobart, Tasmania, Australia

Re: Donald J Trump Canned Beans For Sale Thread

Postby annpea » Thu Aug 06, 2020 1:23 pm

Andrew wrote:Hahahaha

https://youtu.be/W7rJp2Tx7vc

In a low whisper while peeping from behind a tree " hey,! hey,! send help, we are being held hostage, by a nutcase!" :lol:
Dancing between the raindrops.
User avatar
annpea
Cassette Tape
 
Posts: 1142
Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:20 am
Location: Somewhere along the Dixie Highway

Re: Donald J Trump Canned Beans For Sale Thread

Postby brandonx76 » Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:37 am

Shipping and mail deliveries are definitely taking a hit in the US...bigly, Perhaps anecdotally, Several things needed for my daughter's 5th birthday this weekend, were delayed or stuck in shipping completely unpredictably. Overtime was wiped out for postal workers. Louis DeJoy (look him up) and the Republicans are literally pre-emptively destroying the post office's ability to deliver mail as an example that mail in voting won't be viable. An impressive albeit obvious play.
User avatar
brandonx76
Cassette Tape
 
Posts: 1900
Joined: Mon May 24, 2004 11:16 am
Location: Beyond the Sun

Re: Donald J Trump Canned Beans For Sale Thread

Postby Andrew » Wed Aug 12, 2020 2:40 pm

Cheating fuckbarrows
User avatar
Andrew
Administrator
 
Posts: 10413
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 9:12 pm
Location: Hobart, Tasmania, Australia

Re: Donald J Trump Canned Beans For Sale Thread

Postby Monker » Thu Aug 13, 2020 1:32 pm

Something to think about. We had a huge windstorm go through this city on Monday. It took out the power to around 100,000 people. I just got my power restored tonight (Wednesday). Who responded to the needy people in the city:

From the Black Lives Matter FB page:

Des Moines Black Lives Matter
13h ·
Need a meal? Still without power? Visit any of these free meal sites today in DSM:
Pete Crivaro Park 11:30-12:30
Chesterfield Park 12-1
Edna Griffin Park 12-1
Cheatom Park 12:30-1:30
Catholic Charities 3:30-4:30
Urban Dreams 4-7
Plaza View Apts. 5-6
New Life Center 5:30-6:30
Thanks to City of Des Moines, Central Iowa Shelter & Services, Food Bank of Iowa and other partner orgs like Urban Dreams for feeding our community. ❤️
Know of more? Comment below. ⬇️

------------------------------------------------------------

AND, members of BLM volunteered to serve meals at some of the above locations.

I'm neither for nor against BLM and their protests. HOWEVER, at least they care enough to serve the community when shit happens. I have to wonder how many of their critics did the same.
Monker
MP3
 
Posts: 10992
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm

Re: Donald J Trump Canned Beans For Sale Thread

Postby Monker » Thu Aug 13, 2020 1:42 pm

brandonx76 wrote:Shipping and mail deliveries are definitely taking a hit in the US...bigly, Perhaps anecdotally, Several things needed for my daughter's 5th birthday this weekend, were delayed or stuck in shipping completely unpredictably. Overtime was wiped out for postal workers. Louis DeJoy (look him up) and the Republicans are literally pre-emptively destroying the post office's ability to deliver mail as an example that mail in voting won't be viable. An impressive albeit obvious play.


In addition, he wants to end US Mail altogether...which is ridiculous.
Monker
MP3
 
Posts: 10992
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm

Re: Donald J Trump Canned Beans For Sale Thread

Postby Andrew » Fri Aug 21, 2020 6:26 pm

Now THAT was a speech.

RWNJ heads must be exploding all over the place.

Sleepy Joe eh? Good try Donald Duck. Can’t wait for your meandering off topic lie filled rant next week.
User avatar
Andrew
Administrator
 
Posts: 10413
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 9:12 pm
Location: Hobart, Tasmania, Australia

Re: Donald J Trump Canned Beans For Sale Thread

Postby Monker » Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:06 pm

Just to throw in a few things....

Kamala - I wasn't surprised by her pick. I did not like her much as a Presidential candidate. She seemed like a whiner who couldn't grab enough attention to win. With the politics of the racial protests, etc, I think she was a good choice. I liked her speech at the convention. In general, VP selections don't matter unless they are complete misses, such as Palin or Quayle. I don't think this is a misstep, and I think she can do the VP job of attacking Biden really well.

The convention in general. Doing this completely online gives the look and feel of an infomercial. There were some good moments, but over all it is pretty boring. I don't know if Biden will get much of a bounce from it...traditionally - he would get a strong bounce...but I don't know about this one. There were no big mistakes, no big gaffs...nothing for Republicans to really exploit. So, Trump has to do a lot this week to catch up.

Where things stand...Trump closed a bit of the gap in the polls but things are still leaning towards Biden. It's not the rout that it was a few weeks ago, but if the vote were today I think Biden would still win.

Trump wants to turn this into an election about riots in the cities, and mail-in ballot voter fraud. He is ignoring what the actual voters care about - people dying because of the virus, people out of work because of the virus, and a lack of confidence in his leadership. Trump is trying to change the conversation, which he is usually very good at. But, it is hard to ignore death, jobs, and no real leadership on ANYTHING from Trump. MAYBE he can do it...but, I have major doubts.
Monker
MP3
 
Posts: 10992
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm

Re: Donald J Trump Canned Beans For Sale Thread

Postby Marabelle » Thu Aug 27, 2020 8:03 am

Everything he does dissolves into chaos. I think most people want truth not convincingly told lies, not smiles and confusing tales of why not to wear mask, nor bravado and no more whoremongering evangelicals, people want their family to survive the pandemic...but he’ll cheat and lie and actually convince parents to bet on him and ignore all the dead bodies lined up in the air conditioned trucks. It’s like he is their messiah and he is but not for Christianity or eternal life.
User avatar
Marabelle
Cassette Tape
 
Posts: 1718
Joined: Thu Sep 02, 2004 11:29 pm

Re: Donald J Trump Canned Beans For Sale Thread

Postby RPM » Thu Aug 27, 2020 8:30 am

Marabelle wrote:Everything he does dissolves into chaos. I think most people want truth not convincingly told lies, not smiles and confusing tales of why not to wear mask, nor bravado and no more whoremongering evangelicals, people want their family to survive the pandemic...but he’ll cheat and lie and actually convince parents to bet on him and ignore all the dead bodies lined up in the air conditioned trucks. It’s like he is their messiah and he is but not for Christianity or eternal life.


Not sure where your talking about, but there are no "dead bodies" in trucks here. in fact the hospitals are doing great and daily deaths
are the lowest since it started. below is from the CDC.GOV maybe check facts before you post?

Key Updates for Week 33, ending August 15, 2020
Nationally, levels of influenza-like illness (ILI) are below baseline but higher than typically seen at this time of year. Indicators that track ILI and COVID-19-like illness (CLI) and the percentage of laboratory tests positive for SARS-CoV-2 have continued to decrease nationally since mid-July. Regionally, from week 32 to week 33, indicators that track ILI were decreasing or stable (change of ≤0.1%) in nine of ten regions of the country, an indicator that tracks CLI decreased in all regions, and the percentage of laboratory tests positive for SARS-CoV-2 decreased or remained the same in nine of ten regions. Weekly hospitalization rates and mortality attributed to COVID-19 declined during week 33 but may change as more data for admissions and deaths occurring during recent weeks are received.


The only "chaos" I see across our country is in the cities of Kenosha, Portland, Seattle, Chicago, Atlanta, New York, L.a.
Guess what all these cities have in common?
"Remember Suzanne, those summer nights, those summer nights with me"
RPM
Cassette Tape
 
Posts: 1316
Joined: Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:37 am

Re: Donald J Trump Canned Beans For Sale Thread

Postby Monker » Thu Aug 27, 2020 9:49 am

RPM wrote:
Marabelle wrote:Everything he does dissolves into chaos. I think most people want truth not convincingly told lies, not smiles and confusing tales of why not to wear mask, nor bravado and no more whoremongering evangelicals, people want their family to survive the pandemic...but he’ll cheat and lie and actually convince parents to bet on him and ignore all the dead bodies lined up in the air conditioned trucks. It’s like he is their messiah and he is but not for Christianity or eternal life.


Not sure where your talking about, but there are no "dead bodies" in trucks here.


I do not know about currently, but back during the height of NYC's outrbreak, there absolutely were freezer trucks for dead bodies.

in fact the hospitals are doing great and daily deaths are the lowest since it started


This is flat out untrue. From the very page you picked up your quote from, which had nothing to do with deaths:

Based on death certificate data, the percentage of deaths attributed to pneumonia, influenza, or COVID-19 (PIC) for week 33 is 7.8%. This is currently lower than the percentage during week 32 (12.6%); however, the percentage remains above the epidemic threshold and will likely increase as more death certificates are processed.

The trend is lower but it is NOT the lowest since it began.

The only "chaos" I see across our country is in the cities of Kenosha, Portland, Seattle, Chicago, Atlanta, New York, L.a.
Guess what all these cities have in common?


What they have in common is they are all being used politically by both sides in attempts to score political points, instead of actually working to resolve the issues. Perhaps instead of looking to blame, maybe these politicians should take responsibility and actually do something productive. That is called leadership...a thing Trump is completely incapable of doing. He has not once taken responsibility for ANYTHING and blames everybody else. Pointing fingers at the party you don't support, as you are alluding to, is not productive.
Monker
MP3
 
Posts: 10992
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm

Re: Donald J Trump Canned Beans For Sale Thread

Postby RPM » Thu Aug 27, 2020 12:13 pm

Monker wrote:
RPM wrote:
Marabelle wrote:Everything he does dissolves into chaos. I think most people want truth not convincingly told lies, not smiles and confusing tales of why not to wear mask, nor bravado and no more whoremongering evangelicals, people want their family to survive the pandemic...but he’ll cheat and lie and actually convince parents to bet on him and ignore all the dead bodies lined up in the air conditioned trucks. It’s like he is their messiah and he is but not for Christianity or eternal life.


Not sure where your talking about, but there are no "dead bodies" in trucks here.


I do not know about currently, but back during the height of NYC's outrbreak, there absolutely were freezer trucks for dead bodies.

in fact the hospitals are doing great and daily deaths are the lowest since it started


This is flat out untrue. From the very page you picked up your quote from, which had nothing to do with deaths:

Based on death certificate data, the percentage of deaths attributed to pneumonia, influenza, or COVID-19 (PIC) for week 33 is 7.8%. This is currently lower than the percentage during week 32 (12.6%); however, the percentage remains above the epidemic threshold and will likely increase as more death certificates are processed.

The trend is lower but it is NOT the lowest since it began.

The only "chaos" I see across our country is in the cities of Kenosha, Portland, Seattle, Chicago, Atlanta, New York, L.a.
Guess what all these cities have in common?


What they have in common is they are all being used politically by both sides in attempts to score political points, instead of actually working to resolve the issues. Perhaps instead of looking to blame, maybe these politicians should take responsibility and actually do something productive. That is called leadership...a thing Trump is completely incapable of doing. He has not once taken responsibility for ANYTHING and blames everybody else. Pointing fingers at the party you don't support, as you are alluding to, is not productive.



Referring to currently. I was specifically talking about my location, for which in Illinois we are averaging 18 deaths daily compared to 99 at the peak.
We have plenty of capacity & testing available, I used the CDC to show nationally the trend is currently heading in the right direction for now.
I am definitely pointing a finger at the democratic party, I haven't mentioned Biden at all. I live in a state where they have been in total power for over 50 years.
We have the longest running Speaker of the house in U.S. history. google our pension debt. our property taxes, Could go on...if you see real leadership in the cities
that are burning please post the link to those rose colored glasses....anyhow, its true they are both trying to score political points no doubt .
To me this isn't about Trump or Biden, it is bigger than both of them.
"Remember Suzanne, those summer nights, those summer nights with me"
RPM
Cassette Tape
 
Posts: 1316
Joined: Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:37 am

Re: Donald J Trump Canned Beans For Sale Thread

Postby Monker » Thu Aug 27, 2020 1:19 pm

RPM wrote:Referring to currently. I was specifically talking about my location,


And, you were replying to a comment made a bit flippantly about the entire country. In fact, you said you didn't know where they were talking about. I gave an example of where it happened. It is a fact that there were dead bodies stored in refrigerated trucks because morgues ran out of capacity.

for which in Illinois we are averaging 18 deaths daily compared to 99 at the peak.


You said, "since it started"....not "at the peak". Of course it is going to be lower than it was at the peak. That's not an issue.

I do find it interesting that 18 deaths/day is somehow considered a good thing.

The virus was, and is, ridiculously mismanaged by Trump. At this point, I feel comfortable saying it is a fact.

I used the CDC to show nationally the trend is currently heading in the right direction for now.


And, if you look at the graphs, we are still worse off now than we were before states started reopening. It may be headed in the right direction, but it is still VERY bad...alarmingly bad.

I am definitely pointing a finger at the democratic party, I haven't mentioned Biden at all. I live in a state where they have been in total power for over 50 years.


And, my point is - so what. It's irrelevant when all you do is point a finger. Last election, Republicans pointed fingers all the way back to the Clinton Presidency and the crime bill...saying Democrats were to blame for various things. Well, we changed the party in power of the Executive, and these protests GOT WORSE. That is PROOF that a change in the party in power does not change reality.

if you see real leadership in the cities that are burning please post the link to those rose colored glasses.


Why? I'm not a Democrat and feel absolutely no obligation to defend or attack mayors or governers that I am not a constituent of. But, simple attacks of "see what happens when Democrats are in charge..." are about as useless as pointing to Trump and saying "see what happens when Republicans are in charge....economic collapse and huge deficits." Even if it is true, it doesn't solve anything.

The bottom line is that this is a national crisis and Trump's line is "these cities are run by Democrats." That is crappy leadership...and it is how he handles his failures every time. The virus? It's China's fault. It's the governers fault. It's fake news...whatever. Trump has absolutely NO leadership ability AT ALL. Zero. He has not led ANYTHING.

its true they are both trying to score political points no doubt .
To me this isn't about Trump or Biden, it is bigger than both of them.


Trump has failed with the riots. The Democrats have "defund the police"...which was a STUPID way of phrasing that we need to change reimagine what police are respnsible for, what is and is not their job. So, the Democrats failed in their attempt to frame the subject. And, Republicans - led by Trump - failed in how they managed the crisis...and now it is just a blame game.
Monker
MP3
 
Posts: 10992
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm

Re: Donald J Trump Canned Beans For Sale Thread

Postby Andrew » Thu Aug 27, 2020 9:29 pm

RPM wrote:The only "chaos" I see across our country is in the cities of Kenosha, Portland, Seattle, Chicago, Atlanta, New York, L.a.
Guess what all these cities have in common?


No rednecks and RWNJs?
User avatar
Andrew
Administrator
 
Posts: 10413
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 9:12 pm
Location: Hobart, Tasmania, Australia

Re: Donald J Trump Canned Beans For Sale Thread

Postby Andrew » Tue Sep 01, 2020 9:25 am

Now he is defending that 17yr old murderer.

What kind of person supports this dictator asshole?
User avatar
Andrew
Administrator
 
Posts: 10413
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 9:12 pm
Location: Hobart, Tasmania, Australia

Re: Donald J Trump Canned Beans For Sale Thread

Postby Monker » Wed Sep 02, 2020 5:11 am

Andrew wrote:Now he is defending that 17yr old murderer.

What kind of person supports this dictator asshole?


That doesn't surprise me.

In a different context, say if it happened in a mall and not at a protest, the shooter would be considered a potential mass murderer and those who tried to stop him and either were injured or died would be considered heroes.

This kid went looking for trouble and he found it.
Monker
MP3
 
Posts: 10992
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm

Re: Donald J Trump Canned Beans For Sale Thread

Postby RPM » Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:04 am

No, this is not a blue light special sale happening here....its reality for business owners in progressive run cities across our country. And NONE of them have an answer why it only happens there. They know, just afraid to speak the truth.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKYpS_R ... e=emb_logo
"Remember Suzanne, those summer nights, those summer nights with me"
RPM
Cassette Tape
 
Posts: 1316
Joined: Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:37 am

Re: Donald J Trump Canned Beans For Sale Thread

Postby Monker » Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:15 am

RPM wrote:No, this is not a blue light special sale happening here....its reality for business owners in progressive run cities across our country. And NONE of them have an answer why it only happens there. They know, just afraid to speak the truth.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKYpS_R ... e=emb_logo


That's easy to explain. Out of every city with a population of more than one million, Republicans have only ONE mayor, in San Diego....and there were riots there this year, too. The party running the city is irrelevent.
Monker
MP3
 
Posts: 10992
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm

Re: Donald J Trump Canned Beans For Sale Thread

Postby Andrew » Thu Sep 03, 2020 4:28 pm

RPM wrote:No, this is not a blue light special sale happening here....its reality for business owners in progressive run cities across our country.


Progressive cities have more diverse populations, more minorities and therefore less redneck white males. There are more protests because they CAN... And the majority of non-racist assholes are with these minorities.

Trump's America is a dumpster fire of corruption and racism and selling their souls for a buck. I'm shocked at just how far the country has fallen in 3.5 years.
User avatar
Andrew
Administrator
 
Posts: 10413
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 9:12 pm
Location: Hobart, Tasmania, Australia

Re: Donald J Trump Canned Beans For Sale Thread

Postby RPM » Thu Sep 03, 2020 11:34 pm

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/02/politics ... index.html

Surprised progressives were caught off guard by her hypocrisy. "Do as I say not as I do" ....like all the Hollywood elites
flying in private jets and traveling in yachts to meet up and discuss how the rest of us need to change our ways.
"Remember Suzanne, those summer nights, those summer nights with me"
RPM
Cassette Tape
 
Posts: 1316
Joined: Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:37 am

Re: Donald J Trump Canned Beans For Sale Thread

Postby Andrew » Fri Sep 04, 2020 8:21 am

Sorry, Trump sycophants cannot ever use the "hypocrisy" card. Just like you can't use the "senile" or "groper" card.
User avatar
Andrew
Administrator
 
Posts: 10413
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 9:12 pm
Location: Hobart, Tasmania, Australia

Re: Donald J Trump Canned Beans For Sale Thread

Postby RPM » Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:24 am

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/51 ... ber-impact

This is exactly why the polls are useless. Because of the polarizing cancel culture, it is not surprising.
Like 2016 the real surprise will be election night. I do notice the Phollywood elites are not threatening
to leave the country this time. Was really hoping for once they would do what they say. oh well!
"Remember Suzanne, those summer nights, those summer nights with me"
RPM
Cassette Tape
 
Posts: 1316
Joined: Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:37 am

Re: Donald J Trump Canned Beans For Sale Thread

Postby Monker » Fri Sep 04, 2020 11:33 am

RPM wrote:https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/514664-hidden-trump-voters-could-have-big-november-impact

This is exactly why the polls are useless. Because of the polarizing cancel culture, it is not surprising.
Like 2016 the real surprise will be election night. I do notice the Phollywood elites are not threatening
to leave the country this time. Was really hoping for once they would do what they say. oh well!


Here is a realistic breakdown of each swing state - considering the shifts in 2016:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8aU8f528OY

BTW. not all the shifts were in favor of Trump. And, as I have said for years now, if you look at the final polls I(not the RCP average) most of these polls were pretty accurate.

Here is how Trump could win:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovOCNDybWSE

Essentially, he has to win Arizona and Florida....and he is giving him Texas, which the polls put as a swing state.

However, all of this comes after the conventions...so Trump may have had a small bump. He will be challenged to carry that bump into the elections, and improve slightly on it. Not impossible...but difficult.

And, keep in mind, all of the above was adjusted for Trump's invisible voters in 2016...so that has been taken into account.
Monker
MP3
 
Posts: 10992
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm

Re: Donald J Trump Canned Beans For Sale Thread

Postby Andrew » Sat Sep 05, 2020 12:28 pm

Anyone that supports or votes for the Orange Sphincter is a LOSER and a SUCKER.
User avatar
Andrew
Administrator
 
Posts: 10413
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 9:12 pm
Location: Hobart, Tasmania, Australia

Re: Donald J Trump Canned Beans For Sale Thread

Postby RPM » Sun Sep 06, 2020 1:06 am

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump- ... oronavirus
below is link to the source.
https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public ... rack_sep04

I believe this bump is mostly due to the " Law & order" message that is clearly resonating not just with Republicans
But more importantly independents and lukewarm Dem's. I have NEVER seen so many Police unions across the country
Blatantly throwing support behind a Republican. Makes sense though, one side wants to tie one hand behind your back
While reducing your pay, the other wants to give you a raise and has your back. Biden has been told he better start at least
Saying he doesn't like people stealing your stuff and burning everything. thats a start.
"Remember Suzanne, those summer nights, those summer nights with me"
RPM
Cassette Tape
 
Posts: 1316
Joined: Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:37 am

Re: Donald J Trump Canned Beans For Sale Thread

Postby RPM » Sun Sep 06, 2020 4:58 am

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump- ... oes-cavuto

350,000 Members strong, The largest in our nation. plus all the family members. but as the progressives say
Who needs them? we have illegal aliens to take care of , criminals, rioters that need bail money, on and on.....good luck!
"Remember Suzanne, those summer nights, those summer nights with me"
RPM
Cassette Tape
 
Posts: 1316
Joined: Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:37 am

PreviousNext

Return to Snowmobiles For The Sahara

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest