https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7J5ejCtrY-s&t=4s
Monker
MP3

Re: The Thank God Its Nearly Over Thread

Postby RPM » Wed Nov 04, 2020 6:30 am

RPM wrote:Remember this when you vote!!
Biden's 47 YEARS.
1973 - Biden enters politics...
1977 - Biden fights to keep schools segregated because in his own words, “allowing blacks to integrate would create a racial jungle”... fact check me...
1988 - Ran for president but had to end his campaign after getting busted for plagiarism...
1990 - Hang on almost there...
1994 - Biden writes the "Stop and Frisk" law which is what blacks blame for "systemic racism" today. This law took millions of black men from their homes and transplanted them into prison. Way to go Joe. This was Biden's biggest accomplishment in 47 years of elected office. Factcheck me...it's true.
1997 - Almost, not yet...
2008 - Calls Obama the first “articulate" and "clean" mainstream black person...
2020 - NOW HE’S READY TO FIX THE COUNTRY.

He will never even make one term. A vote for him is a vote for a president Harris!!!
"Remember Suzanne, those summer nights, those summer nights with me"
RPM
Cassette Tape

Postby Andrew » Wed Nov 04, 2020 7:09 am

Monker wrote:How to vote, according to Trump:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7J5ejCtrY-s&t=4s

Brilliant!
Andrew
Administrator

Postby Andrew » Wed Nov 04, 2020 11:40 am

Looking good so far.....
Andrew
Administrator

Postby RPM » Wed Nov 04, 2020 11:48 am

Andrew wrote:Looking good so far.....

I agree.
RPM
Cassette Tape

Postby RPM » Wed Nov 04, 2020 12:08 pm

Harris already conceding Florida...Trump is doing much better with Hispanics Than before.
RPM
Cassette Tape

Postby RPM » Wed Nov 04, 2020 1:24 pm

Andrew wrote:Looking good so far.....

Still early but I still agree. Looking good.
RPM
Cassette Tape

Postby Andrew » Wed Nov 04, 2020 6:06 pm

Biden is ahead, so Trump calls it a win and says he's going to the supreme court.

If America lets this happen and Trump steals a victory, then it probably deserves what follows.

I should have been shocked it was even close. I'm sure everyone reading this wishes for every vote placed to be counted, which would make the outcome possible to live with.
Andrew
Administrator

Re: The Second Most Famous Person On Earth Thread

Postby Monker » Wed Nov 04, 2020 6:14 pm

Monker wrote:
Andrew wrote:
RPM wrote:Here in Chicago, just like in L.a. , portland, Frisco, New York....they are boarding up windows and will be closing
Businesses tomorrow ( it’s all good in republican states) in anticipation of riots. If Trump loses, no worries his supporters
Will just get up and go work the next day....

Delusional. It’s his supporters people are worried about. Gun toting redneck militia that are already intimidating communities with their caravans of SUVs.

Now tonight Trump is building a wall around the Whitehouse.

This is what I think is going to happen tomorrow:

Sometime Wednesday, Trump is going to declare himself winner of any states he is ahead in, whether all of the votes are counted or not

Then the election is going to end up in the Supreme Court to determine who won. And, Trump expects his judges to be loyal and side with him and give him the election.

This is a President who is overtly wanting to transform our government into a dictatorship. NOBODY should support this. There had better be a plan somewhere on how to remove Trump from office when he loses....because he is obviously not going to go willingly. He is creating Fort Whitehouse right now, and is going to watch the election from within it.

And, there ya go. Trump whining because FOX called Arizona and saying no more votes should be counted and he won the election. And, he is going to go to the SCOTUS to stop "the voting", which it seems he means the COUNTING of votes. This is like Napoleon declaring himself emperor of France.
SC.
Monker
MP3

Postby RPM » Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:39 am

As usual, the polls & Moniker look like fools with the ridiculous landslide predictions. Some never learn.
Looks to me this will be a narrow win for Harris . She will be a disaster and with no pandemic Trump
Will win a second term in 2024.
RPM
Cassette Tape

Re: Donald J Trump Science Is Wrong The Earth Will Cool Thre

Postby brandonx76 » Thu Nov 05, 2020 2:11 am

brandonx76 wrote:It's absolutely a toss up at this stage...don't believe any of the polls!! (Grabs more pop-corn)

Still holding onto this...

That said..despite the predictions being way off...Biden 'needed' a landslide to go against Trump's horseshit excuses of accepting defeat...that is clearly not happening. I really don't see an incumbent upset without some sort of unprecedented situation unfolding.

Hate to say it, but nice job Dems, its looking like you ran the wrong candidate again.
brandonx76
Cassette Tape

Postby RPM » Thu Nov 05, 2020 2:37 am

brandonx76 wrote:
brandonx76 wrote:It's absolutely a toss up at this stage...don't believe any of the polls!! (Grabs more pop-corn)

Still holding onto this...

That said..despite the predictions being way off...Biden 'needed' a landslide to go against Trump's horseshit excuses of accepting defeat...that is clearly not happening. I really don't see an incumbent upset without some sort of unprecedented situation unfolding.

Hate to say it, but nice job Dems, its looking like you ran the wrong candidate again.

You are right about the polls, you would have to be a complete idiot to have believed the polls after what happened in 2016
As far as picking the right candidate he is a disaster... but it looks to me he / she will win. Most of these late counting ballots will go against Trump.
RPM
Cassette Tape

Postby verslibre » Thu Nov 05, 2020 3:38 am

Surprise! Surprise! Many thousands of ballots in states like Georgia and Florida remain undelivered and weren't even scanned!

Louis DeJoy strikes again! That's what he's getting paid for, right? :roll:
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby RPM » Thu Nov 05, 2020 3:47 am

verslibre wrote:Surprise! Surprise! Many thousands of ballots in states like Georgia and Florida remain undelivered and weren't even scanned!

Then he sure isn’t earning his money in these other states. If you really want to be sure Your vote is counted best way is to get off your can and go there. I watched them put mine Thru the machine, not rely on someone else to get it there by mail. It was Covid safe and I didn’t wait long. Sure, not possible for everyone to do, but most can.
RPM
Cassette Tape

Postby RPM » Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:05 am

What the polls and pundits got wrong: Trump outperforms predictions again

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/what-t ... ions-again

Amazing the level of Stupid.
RPM
Cassette Tape

Postby verslibre » Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:14 am

RPM wrote:
verslibre wrote:Surprise! Surprise! Many thousands of ballots in states like Georgia and Florida remain undelivered and weren't even scanned!

Then he sure isn’t earning his money in these other states. If you really want to be sure Your vote is counted best way is to get off your can and go there. I watched them put mine Thru the machine, not rely on someone else to get it there by mail. It was Covid safe and I didn’t wait long. Sure, not possible for everyone to do, but most can.

Spare me. The USPS is supposed to be reliable. And it has been in the past. So why's it different now? I don't remember all this hoopla about mailing ballots in years past. It's a bunch of bullshit.
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby Monker » Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:49 am

RPM wrote:As usual, the polls & Moniker look like fools with the ridiculous landslide predictions. Some never learn.
Looks to me this will be a narrow win for Harris . She will be a disaster and with no pandemic Trump

The bottom line is that Biden is going to win. The fools are the ones who believed that Trump had any chance. He didn't. All Biden had to do was beat Trump's 2016 numbers by 1%. He did that. Trump lost. The fools are the ones who think that Trump will run in 2024...after the IRS and NY prosecutors have their way with him. Who in 2024 is going to run for the Republicans is Trump doesn't? That is the question Republicans should start asking.

Yeah, I wanted Biden to carry over to winning the Senate. And, that can still happen, but not as likely.

I'll take the Biden win...we need to get out of this crazy stupidity of Trump's wannabe dictator leadership. It had to end, and it did.
Monker
MP3

Postby Monker » Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:53 am

RPM wrote:Your vote is counted best way is to get off your can and go there.

This is more ignorant bullshit on your part. In most states, you can look up the status of your absentee ballot. I could see when they received my request, when the mailed the ballot, and when they received the returned ballot from me. I looked it all up to ensure there were no issues. If there is an issue, you can contact the voting office and ask. You can also still vote early if it wasn't received.

So, you are obviously speaking from a place of pure ignorance.
Monker
MP3

Postby Monker » Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:55 am

verslibre wrote:
RPM wrote:

Spare me. The USPS is supposed to be reliable. And it has been in the past. So why's it different now? I don't remember all this hoopla about mailing ballots in years past. It's a bunch of bullshit.

It is only an issue now because Trump KNEW Biden's voters were primarily going to vote by mail. It is pure voter supression.
Monker
MP3

Postby Monker » Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:56 am

RPM wrote:What the polls and pundits got wrong: Trump outperforms predictions again

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/what-t ... ions-again

Amazing the level of Stupid.

Wah, wah, wah...he still lost. He was never going to win, no chance.
Monker
MP3

Postby Monker » Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:59 am

RPM wrote:You are right about the polls, you would have to be a complete idiot to have believed the polls after what happened in 2016
As far as picking the right candidate he is a disaster... but it looks to me he / she will win. Most of these late counting ballots will go against Trump.

And, Biden still won...that means that Trump is worse than a disaster.

It's hillarious...sort of a reverse Dewey vs. Truman where Trump creates his own headline where he won reelection, but the real headline is HE LOST. What an idiot.

It was also funny watching Pence follow him, saying all votes must be counted, blah, blah, blah...Totally different than Czar Trump.
Monker
MP3

Postby RPM » Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:35 am

[quote="Monker"][quote="RPM"]
You are right about the polls, you would have to be a complete idiot to have believed the polls after what happened in 2016
As far as picking the right candidate he is a disaster... but it looks to me he / she will win. Most of these late counting ballots will go against Trump.[/quote]

And, Biden still won...that means that Trump is worse than a disaster.

It's hillarious...sort of a reverse Dewey vs. Truman where Trump creates his own headline where he won reelection, but the real headline is HE LOST. What an idiot.

It was also funny watching Pence follow him, saying all votes must be counted, blah, blah, blah...Totally different than Czar Trump.[/quote]

I don’t ever remember a pandemic during an election year. And he still came close to winning. You certainly were not predicting
A tight race. These things change hands all the time, nothing new. Those SCJ...yeah they aren’t going anywhere for ALONG time.
RPM
Cassette Tape

Postby Andrew » Thu Nov 05, 2020 7:57 am

RPM wrote:As usual, the polls & Moniker look like fools with the ridiculous landslide predictions. Some never learn.

Can you run from prison?
Andrew
Administrator

Postby Andrew » Thu Nov 05, 2020 7:58 am

Hey Rudy - go fuck yourself.

Looking good for the Don to fall.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby RPM » Thu Nov 05, 2020 8:01 am

Andrew wrote:

Can you run from prison?

There will be no more prisons under Harris.
RPM
Cassette Tape

Postby Monker » Thu Nov 05, 2020 8:27 am

RPM wrote:I don’t ever remember a pandemic during an election year. And he still came close to winning.

Don't care, he lost. Get over it.

You certainly were not predicting. A tight race.

Don't care, he lost. Get over it.

These things change hands all the time, nothing new.

Not for at least 4yrs. Get over it, he lost.

Those SCJ...yeah they aren’t going anywhere for ALONG time.

Don't care. Judges don't always rule as expected. Trump was whining about this fact just a few days ago.
Monker
MP3

Postby Monker » Thu Nov 05, 2020 8:38 am

"I hereby claim the state of Michigan.", Trump in a Tweet....which Twitter deleted. LOL.

What a fucking moron and whiny bitch. This is the guy you all supported and voted for? He thought he was a dictator, now he is a defeated one term President who was impeached. The only thing he can declare is bankruptcy. What a phony wannabe dictator.
Monker
MP3

Postby verslibre » Thu Nov 05, 2020 8:44 am

It's over. Biden just needs Nevada.
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby Monker » Thu Nov 05, 2020 8:49 am

verslibre wrote:It's over. Biden just needs Nevada.

Yep, and to win in the recounts and courts.
Monker
MP3

Postby Andrew » Thu Nov 05, 2020 8:54 am

RPM wrote:
Andrew wrote:

Can you run from prison?

There will be no more prisons under Harris.

LOL, c'mon, you're just embarrassing yourself now.
Andrew
Administrator

PreviousNext

Return to Snowmobiles For The Sahara