Moderator: Andrew

Re: I Hereby Claim This Presidential Thread

Postby Monker » Thu Nov 05, 2020 11:39 am

This is how much you bullshit Republican Trump zombies believe in Democracy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdyHdA4OgRU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nqQVwQ1STs

Even FOX News reported on this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGBfuEvuDKA

Yeah, stop counting ballots....because Trump is ahead. Fuck democracy, that is what you believe. You do not believe in free and fair election. You only believe in democracy as long as it favors your candidate.

If you want to be all in with a leader who demands loyalty, who can stop voting as he sees fit, who can dictate the rule of law, then move to China, Russia, or North Korea....that is what you are asking this country to become.

Idiots.

This is Michigan's response to this BULLSHIT:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UD7fJL9RAJs
Monker
MP3

Postby Monker » Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:36 pm

A Tweet From Trump -

We have claimed for Electoral Vote purposes the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania (which won't allow legal observers), the state of Georgia, and the state of North Carolina, each of which has a BIG Trump lead. Additionally, we hereby claim the state of Michigan, if in fact there was a large number of secretly dumped ballots as has been widely reported.

First of all, it is BULLSHIT that PA (or any other state) did not allow legal observers. See previous YouTube posts which shows what Trump wants to call "legal observers"...and fucking riot of zombies wanting to invade an election office. OF COURSE they are going to be kept out.

Second, the only people who are report ballot dumping is alt-right conspiracy sites and probably people like Hannity. It's BULLSHIT.

Lastly, Trump can't "claim" the electors from a state. THE STATE is the one bound to do that in the Constitution. Trump can't do it. The SCOTUS can't do it. The US Senate can't do it. Ask Al Gore if the SCOTUS is willing to override the certification of a state. They passed it back to Floriduh back in 2000.

Trump is grasping at straws and trying to steal an election. REPUBLICANS should be outraged at this. This is a direct attack on our democracy and should not be tolerated by any American citizen.
Monker
MP3

Postby Monker » Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:47 pm

Do you want to know what liberals/progressive REALLY think about this election:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqI9CAgqQVU

Not the complete bullshit that is posted here.
Monker
MP3

Postby Andrew » Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:59 pm

From Twitter:

In Arizona the Trumpers are outside the processing center chanting, "Count those votes!"

In Georgia the Trumpers were chanting, "Stop the count!"

You can't make this up.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby Monker » Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:11 pm

Andrew wrote:From Twitter:

In Arizona the Trumpers are outside the processing center chanting, "Count those votes!"

In Georgia the Trumpers were chanting, "Stop the count!"

You can't make this up.

The ironic thing is now they may be holding up the vote. That huge crowd includes people who are armed, because Arizona is an open carry state.

On CNN, one reporter was in the election center and she was being told to leave after the interview. When talking about the crowd, you could tell she was genuinely scared to have to go through them because she said some of them were armed with "long guns" (I assume assault rifles).

So, now the initial processing is done so the ballots have to be moved to a place to be counted...and they have to go through this crowd to get to the parking lot.

Yeah, it will be Democrats and Liberals causing issues. WRONG.
Monker
MP3

Postby conversationpc » Thu Nov 05, 2020 9:22 pm

Monker wrote:This is how much you bullshit Republican Trump zombies believe in Democracy:

I haven't been here in a while but I see the same old shenanigans are still going on.

Anyway, you're usually smarter than this but maybe you're just less honest. I don't know about the first one but in the second video, the count there was being hidden from official observers, hence the "Stop the count!" protesters, rightly asking for the count to stop until observers were actually allowed their right to monitor the process.

Go ahead and do your best. I probably won't be back for another four months when I come back to see the mice still in the maze. :lol:
My blog = Dave's Dominion
conversationpc
Super Audio CD

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Thu Nov 05, 2020 10:15 pm

conversationpc wrote:
Monker wrote:This is how much you bullshit Republican Trump zombies believe in Democracy:

I haven't been here in a while but I see the same old shenanigans are still going on.

Anyway, you're usually smarter than this but maybe you're just less honest. I don't know about the first one but in the second video, the count there was being hidden from official observers, hence the "Stop the count!" protesters, rightly asking for the count to stop until observers were actually allowed their right to monitor the process.

Go ahead and do your best. I probably won't be back for another four months when I come back to see the mice still in the maze. :lol:

Nice to see you Dave. I'll shoot you a pm.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby FormerDJMike » Fri Nov 06, 2020 8:44 am

FormerDJMike
8 Track

Postby Monker » Fri Nov 06, 2020 10:40 am

So, now Don Jr. calls for "total war" over this election. Who here is willing to pick up their rifle and go to war against the republic because voters turned against Trump and are voting him out of office? Any takers?

Now is the time for thoughts of the 25th amendment, because Trump is becoming a danger to the country. He is inciting violence. His family is tempting civil war from their followers. How much more can REPUBLICANS take before they realize the threat to this country? Pence should be meeting with the cabinet and leaders in congress to decide what is too far and when to do it.

Trump's speech tonight was so alt-right conspiracy theory driven you can take the entire thing as one huge lie built around a small few truths. Yeah, count votes where he needs to win, stop counting where he may lose...Oh, and he declares victory in states that he wants to win but voted against him. The bottom line is he lost the election and he simply can not handle the loss.
Monker
MP3

Postby RPM » Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:43 pm

Monker wrote:So, now Don Jr. calls for "total war" over this election. Who here is willing to pick up their rifle and go to war against the republic because voters turned against Trump and are voting him out of office? Any takers?

Now is the time for thoughts of the 25th amendment, because Trump is becoming a danger to the country. He is inciting violence. His family is tempting civil war from their followers. How much more can REPUBLICANS take before they realize the threat to this country? Pence should be meeting with the cabinet and leaders in congress to decide what is too far and when to do it.

Trump's speech tonight was so alt-right conspiracy theory driven you can take the entire thing as one huge lie built around a small few truths. Yeah, count votes where he needs to win, stop counting where he may lose...Oh, and he declares victory in states that he wants to win but voted against him. The bottom line is he lost the election and he simply can not handle the loss.

So says the person who declared A landslide for hiden biden.... and a complete Senate overthrow. NONE of which happened In fact irrelevant of the presidential outcome Republicans are poised to take the lead in 2024 . the house LOST members the senate is secure, and at most the best the dems could conjure up is a one term president who will not even make one term...
"Remember Suzanne, those summer nights, those summer nights with me"
RPM
Cassette Tape

Postby Andrew » Fri Nov 06, 2020 3:03 pm

RPM wrote:So says the person who declared A landslide for hiden biden.... and a complete Senate overthrow. NONE of which happened In fact irrelevant of the presidential outcome Republicans are poised to take the lead in 2024 . the house LOST members the senate is secure, and at most the best the dems could conjure up is a one term president who will not even make one term...

No one knows what's going to happen. Calling this a one term thing is a ridiculous as calling Trump a two term turd. Or announcing his sycophant kids to be next in line to the throne.

Personally I'm stunned any Republican supporter of Dictator Don was re-elected, but it is what it is.You seriously can't do better than Mitch or Lindsay? Wow.

Clearly there are a lot of highly uneducated white Americans that believe the shit that pours from El Presidente's mouth. The gun-toting American conservative base is strong and by the results of this election, they aren't going anywhere anytime soon.

And the Senate is still up for grabs....will be interesting to see how that plays out. Planet America retains its own reality, that's for sure.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby RPM » Fri Nov 06, 2020 3:40 pm

Andrew wrote:
RPM wrote:So says the person who declared A landslide for hiden biden.... and a complete Senate overthrow. NONE of which happened In fact irrelevant of the presidential outcome Republicans are poised to take the lead in 2024 . the house LOST members the senate is secure, and at most the best the dems could conjure up is a one term president who will not even make one term...

No one knows what's going to happen. Calling this a one term thing is a ridiculous as calling Trump a two term turd. Or announcing his sycophant kids to be next in line to the throne.

Personally I'm stunned any Republican supporter of Dictator Don was re-elected, but it is what it is.You seriously can't do better than Mitch or Lindsay? Wow.

Clearly there are a lot of highly uneducated white Americans that believe the shit that pours from El Presidente's mouth. The gun-toting American conservative base is strong and by the results of this election, they aren't going anywhere anytime soon.

And the Senate is still up for grabs....will be interesting to see how that plays out. Planet America retains its own reality, that's for sure.

No worries Andrew, America will be just fine. your Island is still safe, we will have your back in spite of how much you hate us!
RPM
Cassette Tape

Postby Monker » Fri Nov 06, 2020 4:06 pm

Andrew wrote:Personally I'm stunned any Republican supporter of Dictator Don was re-elected, but it is what it is.You seriously can't do better than Mitch or Lindsay? Wow.

Think about what that says, though. Republicans crossed party lines to vote for Biden and helped elect him President. But, they stayed loyal when it came to their Senate and House seats. REPUBLICANS voted Trump out of office. That's the truth of what happened here.

As for "landslide", no landslide. Trump and some of his zombies called his win 4yrs ago a landslide, and Biden will probably beat his electoral total. So, by Trump's own definition, he lost in a landslide to Biden.

That is true. There will be a run-off election in January for both Senate seats in....Georgia.
Monker
MP3

Postby Monker » Fri Nov 06, 2020 4:22 pm

RPM wrote:
Monker wrote:So, now Don Jr. calls for "total war" over this election. Who here is willing to pick up their rifle and go to war against the republic because voters turned against Trump and are voting him out of office? Any takers?

So says the person who declared A landslide for hiden biden.... and a complete Senate overthrow. NONE of which happened In fact irrelevant of the presidential outcome Republicans are poised to take the lead in 2024 . the house LOST members the senate is secure, and at most the best the dems could conjure up is a one term president who will not even make one term...

Yes, I do. Are YOU going to join the "all out war" that Trump Jr. is calling for? Are YOU going to join in on attacks of voting centers in PA so YOU can "stop the count?" How far are YOU going to take this attack on our republic and voting process?

https://abc7ny.com/philly-police-invest ... r/7689932/
Monker
MP3

Postby Andrew » Fri Nov 06, 2020 6:08 pm

RPM wrote:No worries Andrew, America will be just fine. your Island is still safe, we will have your back in spite of how much you hate us!

The only thing I hate is crooks and charlatans trying to gleam the system for their own benefit.

This comment from you is sad, pathetic, unbecoming and delusional. I really says a lot about you. And for the record, Australia has come to the USA's aid more than the reverse. We can take care of ourselves thanks.

110,000 covid cases today too.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby RPM » Fri Nov 06, 2020 11:08 pm

Andrew wrote:
RPM wrote:No worries Andrew, America will be just fine. your Island is still safe, we will have your back in spite of how much you hate us!

The only thing I hate is crooks and charlatans trying to gleam the system for their own benefit.

This comment from you is sad, pathetic, unbecoming and delusional. I really says a lot about you. And for the record, Australia has come to the USA's aid more than the reverse. We can take care of ourselves thanks.

110,000 covid cases today too.

I am not disparaging your Country at all. I think it’s great. As far as myself, you do not know me at all.
So let’s not make it personal.
RPM
Cassette Tape

Postby RPM » Fri Nov 06, 2020 11:14 pm

Monker wrote:
RPM wrote:

Yes, I do. Are YOU going to join the "all out war" that Trump Jr. is calling for? Are YOU going to join in on attacks of voting centers in PA so YOU can "stop the count?" How far are YOU going to take this attack on our republic and voting process?

https://abc7ny.com/philly-police-invest ... r/7689932/

I have made my position on this crystal clear. It is
Essential that our country has a peaceful transfer of power. ANYTHING less is unacceptable. I expect Joe & Jill to be treated with the same respect He & Melania were. And ALL of us should be
Hoping for the best for them. We are ALL Americans, and should act as such.
RPM
Cassette Tape

Postby Andrew » Fri Nov 06, 2020 11:35 pm

RPM wrote:So let’s not make it personal.

You just said we (Australia) hate you (the USA). That's very personal, and utter bullshit. People that disagree with Republicans do not hate your country.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby Andrew » Fri Nov 06, 2020 11:39 pm

RPM wrote:
Essential that our country has a peaceful transfer of power. ANYTHING less is unacceptable. I expect Joe & Jill to be treated with the same respect He & Melania were. And ALL of us should be

I'm glad to hear you state this. Many of your fellow Republicans don't seem to agree, but hopefully common sense will prevail.

Your current president is crying like a little brat that not enough people love him. And anyone that doesn't love him is trying to steal his presidency.

Postal votes are part of every election (in just about every country in the world) and Democrats encouraged their base to vote via mail for safety, so it is natural for these votes to favor the Dems. Presidump Trump does not like this fact and the coverage the USA (Trump and his cult) are getting around the world right now is horrendous!

I really hope the next 24 hours have the issue put to bed and people start concentrating on their safety and beating the pandemic.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby RPM » Sat Nov 07, 2020 1:08 am

Andrew wrote:
RPM wrote:

I'm glad to hear you state this. Many of your fellow Republicans don't seem to agree, but hopefully common sense will prevail.

Your current president is crying like a little brat that not enough people love him. And anyone that doesn't love him is trying to steal his presidency.

Postal votes are part of every election (in just about every country in the world) and Democrats encouraged their base to vote via mail for safety, so it is natural for these votes to favor the Dems. Presidump Trump does not like this fact and the coverage the USA (Trump and his cult) are getting around the world right now is horrendous!

I really hope the next 24 hours have the issue put to bed and people start concentrating on their safety and beating the pandemic.

Your right many don’t agree. To me they are playing into identity politics which is harmful to our country.
I think your take on the Postal votes is correct. This should be no surprise and is exactly why I called the election in my opinion
For Biden on Wednesday. He can cry all he wants but the bottom line is the country is bigger than ANY individual. These guys come and go in a relatively brief period of time.
RPM
Cassette Tape

Postby Monker » Sat Nov 07, 2020 5:32 am

IMO,

This is why Biden won.

1. If you go back to February, Aaron was going about insisting that Trump would win election in the biggest electoral landslide in decades. He suddenly disappeared after the stock markets tanked due to the virus. The virus was a HUGE issue this country faced ever since. Trump never addressed it in an affective way, in a way a great leader would. He downplayed it, he constantly said it would disappear. He said we were rounding the corner. In the end, he simply declared it over - as the country was setting records for the never infected. He failed to address the virus. He could not convince people to simply ignore it because it directly affected peoples lives. It was a huge negative.

2. The economy crash due to the virus. Biden made the argument that you could not address the economy unless you addresed the virus. That was a simple logical argument that Trump never truly had an answer for. All Trump could do is point to the economy prior to the virus and said that is where we were going to go back to if he was reelected. The country needed more than that and Trump never gave it to them.

3. "Law and Order". Trump's argument was he was touch and the Democrats, both as a whole and Biden specifically, were weak. The problem is that this is Trump's America. It was NOT this bad prior to his election. Again, that is very simple. He also did not address ANY of the root causes of the frustration. In fact, he seemed to be making things like race relations WORSE and was an antagonist in many instances.

All of the above are things Trump did WRONG that either hurt him or helped keep him stagnant and unable to catch Biden.

4. Biden was never viewed negative like Clinton. No matter how Trump tried, he could not get any negative line of attack to stick to Biden. That tactic seems to be the only tactic that Trump knows how to use. When taken away, Trump had very little left. Trump does not seem to know how to run on positives...which he COULD HAVE DONE.

7. Biden's history. Biden has that blue collar working class history that appealed to the Blue Wall states. That is what won him the election. If you look back, I kept saying he didn't need Florida. That wasn't Biden's strategy...it was to win WI, MI, and PA. The states like FL, or TX, or NC, AZ, etc were all just bumping up his electoral votes...and forcing Trump to play defense and spend money in those states.

8. There is very little division in the Democrat party. All of this about progressives vs. moderates in the party was nonselse. The party was united against Trump. It was not like 2016 where progressives were frustrated with the treatment of Sanders. Sanders was all in with supporting Biden, and I think they both have genuine respect for each other..

9. The first debate was a disaster for Trump. Not only that, but Trump actually thought it went well. IMO, that was really the end of this election for Trump.

10. There was no "sleepy Joe" or senile Joe, etc. When on the public stage, either at the debates or on the public stage in other ways, Biden did not act as the person Trump was saying he was.

11 Kamala Harris. Having her on the ticket was a gateway for minority voters. It may have helped with Georgia and maybe black voters in PA. I was a bit skeptical about this choice but in the end it seems like a very wise decision to put her on as VP.

12. Turnout. Unlike 2016, Democrats voted. OBVIOUSLY, it was the mail in ballots that pushed the Democrats to victory. Even so, they voted in record number...which is good because the Republicans kept it closer than expected by also boosting their numbers.

13. Trump fatigue. Honestly, I think people are simply tired of all of the drama that Trump has brought to the country. He CONSTANTLY plays the drama game with EVERTHING. Google or YouTube "drama triangle" to learn more. I think people just wanted out and kicking Trump out was the easiest solution. He was NOT going to change.

14. Biden expanded the Democrat base to take back some suburbs. This is also why he won back the Blue Wall, especially PA. Suburbs were a big part of Trump's base...but Biden cut that down. If Democrats were smart, they will try to continue this. The simple fact is that Cities + Suburbs is always going to be greater than those live in the remote areas.

15 Finally, the simple fact is that Biden was NEVER BEHIND in this entire election. It was never close. He rebuilt the Blue Wall by beating Trump by slightly more than Clinton did. That was all it took. In addition, getting AZ and GA, and making it close in NC expanded on Clinton. Biden was never going to lose because Trump did not even try to expand his base by any significant amount. Trump NEVER had the majority support of the American people...he ran his presidency as a leader who did not have the support of the American people.

16. Finally, Biden had ideas that he put out there. Trump doesn't...he only had a list of "fix this" items...but no details on how to do it.

The bottom line is that Trump simply continued his 2016 campaign. He started with a minority and never grew his base. Biden reached out and grew the Democrat base...as a bottom line, that is why he wont.
Monker
MP3

Postby RPM » Sun Nov 08, 2020 2:17 pm

Monker wrote:IMO,

This is why Biden won.

1. If you go back to February, Aaron was going about insisting that Trump would win election in the biggest electoral landslide in decades. He suddenly disappeared after the stock markets tanked due to the virus. The virus was a HUGE issue this country faced ever since. Trump never addressed it in an affective way, in a way a great leader would. He downplayed it, he constantly said it would disappear. He said we were rounding the corner. In the end, he simply declared it over - as the country was setting records for the never infected. He failed to address the virus. He could not convince people to simply ignore it because it directly affected peoples lives. It was a huge negative.

2. The economy crash due to the virus. Biden made the argument that you could not address the economy unless you addresed the virus. That was a simple logical argument that Trump never truly had an answer for. All Trump could do is point to the economy prior to the virus and said that is where we were going to go back to if he was reelected. The country needed more than that and Trump never gave it to them.

3. "Law and Order". Trump's argument was he was touch and the Democrats, both as a whole and Biden specifically, were weak. The problem is that this is Trump's America. It was NOT this bad prior to his election. Again, that is very simple. He also did not address ANY of the root causes of the frustration. In fact, he seemed to be making things like race relations WORSE and was an antagonist in many instances.

All of the above are things Trump did WRONG that either hurt him or helped keep him stagnant and unable to catch Biden.

4. Biden was never viewed negative like Clinton. No matter how Trump tried, he could not get any negative line of attack to stick to Biden. That tactic seems to be the only tactic that Trump knows how to use. When taken away, Trump had very little left. Trump does not seem to know how to run on positives...which he COULD HAVE DONE.

7. Biden's history. Biden has that blue collar working class history that appealed to the Blue Wall states. That is what won him the election. If you look back, I kept saying he didn't need Florida. That wasn't Biden's strategy...it was to win WI, MI, and PA. The states like FL, or TX, or NC, AZ, etc were all just bumping up his electoral votes...and forcing Trump to play defense and spend money in those states.

8. There is very little division in the Democrat party. All of this about progressives vs. moderates in the party was nonselse. The party was united against Trump. It was not like 2016 where progressives were frustrated with the treatment of Sanders. Sanders was all in with supporting Biden, and I think they both have genuine respect for each other..

9. The first debate was a disaster for Trump. Not only that, but Trump actually thought it went well. IMO, that was really the end of this election for Trump.

10. There was no "sleepy Joe" or senile Joe, etc. When on the public stage, either at the debates or on the public stage in other ways, Biden did not act as the person Trump was saying he was.

11 Kamala Harris. Having her on the ticket was a gateway for minority voters. It may have helped with Georgia and maybe black voters in PA. I was a bit skeptical about this choice but in the end it seems like a very wise decision to put her on as VP.

12. Turnout. Unlike 2016, Democrats voted. OBVIOUSLY, it was the mail in ballots that pushed the Democrats to victory. Even so, they voted in record number...which is good because the Republicans kept it closer than expected by also boosting their numbers.

13. Trump fatigue. Honestly, I think people are simply tired of all of the drama that Trump has brought to the country. He CONSTANTLY plays the drama game with EVERTHING. Google or YouTube "drama triangle" to learn more. I think people just wanted out and kicking Trump out was the easiest solution. He was NOT going to change.

14. Biden expanded the Democrat base to take back some suburbs. This is also why he won back the Blue Wall, especially PA. Suburbs were a big part of Trump's base...but Biden cut that down. If Democrats were smart, they will try to continue this. The simple fact is that Cities + Suburbs is always going to be greater than those live in the remote areas.

15 Finally, the simple fact is that Biden was NEVER BEHIND in this entire election. It was never close. He rebuilt the Blue Wall by beating Trump by slightly more than Clinton did. That was all it took. In addition, getting AZ and GA, and making it close in NC expanded on Clinton. Biden was never going to lose because Trump did not even try to expand his base by any significant amount. Trump NEVER had the majority support of the American people...he ran his presidency as a leader who did not have the support of the American people.

16. Finally, Biden had ideas that he put out there. Trump doesn't...he only had a list of "fix this" items...but no details on how to do it.

The bottom line is that Trump simply continued his 2016 campaign. He started with a minority and never grew his base. Biden reached out and grew the Democrat base...as a bottom line, that is why he wont.

Why not speak the whole truth? "It was never close" do you realize how dumb that sounds? "He never expanded his base" Of course he did...Miami Dade was a shocker for some... How about some real truth. Trump lost the election because a pandemic derailed the best economy and unemployment numbers in some cases EVER. Without the pandemic no chance. In addition, he was his own worst enemy. You NEVER declare when a vaccine will appear or a pandemic will end. foolish. Time to move on, do the right thing and Concede NOW. Our Country is more important than ANY individual. As a Republican I wish Biden the best of Health And wisdom moving forward. I hope he is true to himself, not to the Squad who wish to push him to extremes. All Americans should pull together to make our Country stronger for ourselves and the the others we protect.
RPM
Cassette Tape

Postby Monker » Mon Nov 09, 2020 7:23 am

RPM wrote:Why not speak the whole truth? "It was never close" do you realize how dumb that sounds? "He never expanded his base" Of course he did...Miami Dade was a shocker for some...

Here's the whole truth: Anybody who is shocked by Trump winning Miami Dade, or Florida as a whole, is ignorant and was not paying attention to the election. Trump's base includes seniors and those fearful of socialism, which include hispanics fleeing socialism. Trump did NOT expand his base in Florida. You bragged many times in this forum about Trump's polls in Florida, I responded by saying that Biden did not need to win Florida. Winning Florida was not his strategy...and it was OBVIOUS. Yes, he had some campaigning there because why not? He had tens of millions of extra $'s to spend...and it forces Trump to either give in to the pressure and spend some of his remaining $'s there (which he did not have much of), or let it go and spend it elsewhere. There was NO expanding of his basei n Florida. It just didn't happen.

How about some real truth. Trump lost the election because a pandemic derailed the best economy and unemployment numbers in some cases EVER.

LOL. hilarious. Again, Biden was NEVER BEHIND in this election. Going clear back to before the primaries, Biden was ahead of Trump. The real truth is that Trump had nine months to address the pandemic. He had nine months to show true leadership. Instead of being a leader, he forced the states to deal with it by locking down their economies - Trump did NOT do that, he does not have that power. When Trump saw the economy suffering, he ignored the guidelines for opening up states. These guidelines were set by HIS OWN TASK FORCE! He applied pressure to open states early, called for "liberation" of various states, threaten to withhold federal funds..and on and on and on. He chose to baby the economy instead of dealing with the virus...and the country paid a price for that decision by hundreds of thousands of people dying...and the economy not coming back.

Without the pandemic no chance.

But, the real truth is, it is pure fantasy of yours to blame his loss on his own mishandling of the pandemic and that he would have won if it did not happen. That is alternate history, fiction. You are inventing it, making it up. You do not know what would have happened, especially given the fact that Biden was ahead even before the pandemic came about.

Why don't you stop ignoring the truth that Trump was a horrible president and one of only handful who only served one term. Even Nixon did better than that.

In addition, he was his own worst enemy. You NEVER declare when a vaccine will appear or a pandemic will end. foolish.

Oh, please...that is a minor thing. Everything that Trump says is a lie. You can't believe ANYTHING he says. Everybody knows that.

Time to move on, do the right thing and Concede NOW. Our Country is more important than ANY individual.

I was just watching Scaramucci saying that all of these court cases are just a way to get money to pay any campaign debt. I think that is so typical that he is probably right. I think he'll concede, eventually...after he dupes his zombies for enough cash to pay of his debts. Too funny.

As a Republican I wish Biden the best of Health And wisdom moving forward. I hope he is true to himself, not to the Squad who wish to push him to extremes. All Americans should pull together to make our Country stronger for ourselves and the the others we protect.

I think that's a good attitude and one that is best for the country. But, I do not see most Trump fans feeling the same. What I see is them wanting to follow Trump into some type of civil war. I see them wanting to hold Republicans accountable to staying on board with Trump's ideas...even if it means starting a third party. What I see is a following that is going to be without a leader soon as Trump fades away playing golf. What I see is Biden trying to cool them off and attempting to get as many people back into a normal world as possible.
Monker
MP3

Re: The Donald J Trump Presidential Thread

Postby RPM » Tue Nov 10, 2020 12:02 am

Trump plans to revive campaign-style rallies as he pursues legal challenges to election results

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump- ... on-results

Absolutely terrible idea. I hope he gets talked out of it, I’m sure Melania has her bags packed And one foot out the door for home ( don’t blame her). I don’t believe any of this recounting Is going to change the results. Waste of time and money. Get back on the Trump jet for Mar-A- Lango
All call it a day already.
RPM
Cassette Tape

Postby verslibre » Tue Nov 10, 2020 1:36 am

RPM wrote:Trump plans to revive campaign-style rallies

"...textbook malignant narcissism."
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby Andrew » Tue Nov 10, 2020 11:41 am

RPM wrote:Trump plans to revive campaign-style rallies as he pursues legal challenges to election results

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump- ... on-results

Absolutely terrible idea. I hope he gets talked out of it, I’m sure Melania has her bags packed And one foot out the door for home ( don’t blame her). I don’t believe any of this recounting Is going to change the results. Waste of time and money. Get back on the Trump jet for Mar-A- Lango
All call it a day already.

This is indeed an historic day. I agree with one of your posts.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby Andrew » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:52 pm

Awfully quiet in here....LOL
Andrew
Administrator

Postby verslibre » Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:28 am

:lol:
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby Monker » Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:29 pm

Andrew wrote:Awfully quiet in here....LOL

There's no point any more, really.

Even FOX has abandoned Trump, mostly...and most Trump zombies have abandoned FOX. So, you have this fringe group of self-exiled lunatics who believe every conspiracy that favors Trump, or that Trump supports. All that is left is crazy conspiracy theories being presented in court in a goofy attempt to change the election...and as soon as they are presented, the court throws them out. It goes no where.

This is where we are now:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BspHzH6 ... TylerCohen

The bottom line is Trump has reduced himself to irrelevance and his exiled supporters are being taken down with him. Even FOX has had the sense to abandon ship.

So, who cares? This thread has lost its relevance. Time for it to die.
Monker
MP3

Postby Andrew » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:55 pm

Monker wrote: So, you have this fringe group of self-exiled lunatics who believe every conspiracy that favors Trump, or that Trump supports.

Yeah, which I have zero interest in reading any comments from. Zero relevance and zero to do with reality.
Andrew
Administrator

PreviousNext

Return to Snowmobiles For The Sahara