Dark Crystal

General Intelligent Discussion & One Thread About That Buttknuckle

Moderator: Andrew

Dark Crystal

Postby Monker » Sat Jun 01, 2019 2:24 pm

If this is what delayed the Farscape movie, it may have been worth...especially if Farscape ends up on Netflix with the same quality treatment. This Dark Crystal series looks REALLY good...and I'm not much of a fan of the original.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSV42j8lccg
Monker
MP3

Re: Dark Crystal

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:13 pm

Look great. Never saw the original. As for a Farscape movie...who knows. I know there's been plans / rumblings. Miss that show. Even when it was bad (ex. Eat Me episode), it took risks.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby verslibre » Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:54 am

Monker wrote:If this is what delayed the Farscape movie, it may have been worth...especially if Farscape ends up on Netflix with the same quality treatment. This Dark Crystal series looks REALLY good...and I'm not much of a fan of the original.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSV42j8lccg

That's like saying "This trailer for The Force Awakens looks awesome, but I'm not really a fan of A New Hope." :lol:
Last edited by verslibre on Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby verslibre » Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:55 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:Look great. Never saw the original. As for a Farscape movie...who knows. I know there's been plans / rumblings. Miss that show. Even when it was bad (ex. Eat Me episode), it took risks.

Really? Worth a watch. You may dig it. I think it's a unique film, and very well done. I showed it to my niece a few years ago, and she loved it. In fact, though I knew they were making this show, she's the one who told me the trailer had been released.
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby scarab » Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:12 am

I hope it does well, but when I saw the first movie 1982? in a theater as it was billed as a "family friendly" movie.
(Should clued into the "Dark" reference.)
Far from that, had nightmares from what I thought was a "muppet movie"
Sad thing is I was almost 12 at the time. I am a lightweight
a man, well, he'll walk right into hell with both eyes open. But even the devil can't fool a dog!"
scarab
Cassette Tape

Return to Snowmobiles For The Sahara