Jeffrey Epstein Death....

General Intelligent Discussion & One Thread About That Buttknuckle

Moderator: Andrew

Jeffrey Epstein Death....

Postby RPM » Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:37 am

Anyone here buying this guy killed himself? I thought he would have been killed already and
I believe this is his second claimed "suicide attempt". he had way to much dirt on powerful people.
supposedly hung himself. Not.
"Remember Suzanne, those summer nights, those summer nights with me"
RPM
Cassette Tape

Re: Jeffrey Epstein Death....

Postby Memorex » Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:01 pm

RPM wrote:Anyone here buying this guy killed himself? I thought he would have been killed already and
I believe this is his second claimed "suicide attempt". he had way to much dirt on powerful people.
supposedly hung himself. Not.

It could easily be a person of power that made it happen. It could also be a situation where for years powerful people told him that if he ever ended up in jail again, he better off himself or else.

Or it could just be he knew he had nothing left to live for and that many bad things would come out about him.

I think we will never know. Whatever they tell us we will never be able to have trust in it.
Memorex
Stereo LP

Postby youkeepmewaiting » Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:05 pm

I dont think he was murdered so to speak

But I do think he knew what needed to be done and was probably encouraged/given the freedom and tools to do the job
youkeepmewaiting
Cassette Tape

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:22 pm

"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby RPM » Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:07 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:https://www.reuters.com/article/us-people-jeffrey-epstein/disgraced-u-s-financier-jeffrey-epstein-killed-himself-in-jail-source-idUSKCN1V00GM

That article lays it out very well. Very suspicious that a guy who just recently was found with marks on his neck was not
On suicide watch. And “for unknown” reasons the guard check protocols were not followed. There are quite a few sickos
Very relieved at this outcome.
RPM
Cassette Tape

Postby Memorex » Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:08 am

RPM wrote:
The_Noble_Cause wrote:https://www.reuters.com/article/us-people-jeffrey-epstein/disgraced-u-s-financier-jeffrey-epstein-killed-himself-in-jail-source-idUSKCN1V00GM

That article lays it out very well. Very suspicious that a guy who just recently was found with marks on his neck was not
On suicide watch. And “for unknown” reasons the guard check protocols were not followed. There are quite a few sickos
Very relieved at this outcome.

I thought I read somewhere that the surveillance camera "malfunctioned". That sounds pretty crazy to me so I will wait to hear more on that.

For the love of all things, I sure hope there is a deadman switch and all his "friends" are outed with proof.
Memorex
Stereo LP

Postby verslibre » Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:21 am

Epstein reportedly "lived like a prince." He merely realized he could not live without all his excesses.
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby RPM » Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:18 am

RPM
Cassette Tape

Postby yulog » Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:36 pm

A true suicide watch would be a 1 to 1 which is 1 person that is arms length at all times including when they go to the bathroom. If he was supposed to be on one ,that alone says something was up, along with the video cams being down at the same time . It's Really obvious that there was foul play going on.
yulog
Stereo LP

Postby RPM » Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:50 am

He was removed from suicide watch at the time. They just re assigned the warden
And removed guards as proper protocols were not followed. The camera should at
Least show if anyone entered and exited his cell, they are currently saying
There was no camera directly On him in his cell.
RPM
Cassette Tape

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:57 am

"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby RPM » Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:06 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/article234108307.html

Yeah, this sounds normal. :roll:

Wow. That is really messed up.
RPM
Cassette Tape

Postby yulog » Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:25 pm

I worked in that jail for several years, and i'm starting to see these reports and some things don't make much sense I may be able to shed some light about that jail. Ist off it was a county jail , not a prison The stockade is the Womans jail, Gunclub is the male jail which was about 15 minutes east of the stockade. There were male inmates as an overflow because there were just way more male inmates in comparison to woman. One thing I find odd or possibly not true. There was one large building on the north end of the property that was just this huge open room with about 150- 200 cots where male inmates were placed and the only other place for males were these converted garages which would house about 6- 12 inmates, I remember one of the garages was a tranny garage where they housed all the male trans gender inmates. the garages were all open in the back everyone interacted together and the front is where officers stayed which was locked off. the large building was all open inmates where not locked in individual cells it was open like a gymnasium and the officers were in an office elevated above all to be able to see all the inmates. the only place on the property with cells was a small building that housed teenage boys, not adults. I keep reading that he was allowed to leave his cell but that doesn't make any sense. I also have read that it was like a country club.......trust me it isn't. as far as the small underwear there were no young females at the stockade and generally officers don't give a crap what these inmates buy from canteen if anything they probably made jokes about how Epstein probably wore those panties
yulog
Stereo LP

Return to Snowmobiles For The Sahara