RIP Eddie Money

General Intelligent Discussion & One Thread About That Buttknuckle

Moderator: Andrew

RIP Eddie Money

Postby Memorex » Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:18 am

Bummer man. Cancer is a bitch. He's got a new album coming out too. I really enjoyed his music.
User avatar
Memorex
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 3472
Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:30 pm

Re: RIP Eddie Money

Postby RPM » Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:06 am

Memorex wrote:Bummer man. Cancer is a bitch. He's got a new album coming out too. I really enjoyed his music.


Very sad. He was just in my area headlining a festival....or was at least advertised to be.
I enjoy his music as well, he has some classics that will live on a long time.
"Remember Suzanne, those summer nights, those summer nights with me"
RPM
Cassette Tape
 
Posts: 1486
Joined: Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:37 am

Re: RIP Eddie Money

Postby scarab » Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:54 am

Very sad.
Was lucky enough to see him live a couple times.
An amazing slew of hits.
My favorites being I think I am in love and Walk on water.

All prayers to his family and friends.

better times:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWTgwvh4v1w

Sure he is in Paradise.
a man, well, he'll walk right into hell with both eyes open. But even the devil can't fool a dog!"
User avatar
scarab
Cassette Tape
 
Posts: 1962
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:57 am
Location: Pigs Eye, MN

Re: RIP Eddie Money

Postby Memorex » Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:25 am

Liked a ton, but the best one for me is Don't Say No Tonight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxJXC0v1wtg
User avatar
Memorex
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 3472
Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:30 pm

Re: RIP Eddie Money

Postby Memorex » Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:36 am

I know there have been several untimely deaths in rock and roll in the last several years. But if you think about the upcoming timely deaths, of old age and age-related diseases, it's about to go off.
User avatar
Memorex
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 3472
Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:30 pm

Re: RIP Eddie Money

Postby JBlake » Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:13 am

Sad. Another 80's music icon...gone.
God better be wearing his titanium cup when I arrive to be judged, cause the very first thing I'm going to do is break my foot off in his balls. Liberals and Dems are proof that Satan has, to some extent, a sense of humor.
JBlake
8 Track
 
Posts: 893
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:04 am

Re: RIP Eddie Money

Postby RPM » Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:46 am

Memorex wrote:I know there have been several untimely deaths in rock and roll in the last several years. But if you think about the upcoming timely deaths, of old age and age-related diseases, it's about to go off.


Yes it is...


Mick Jagger. ... 76
Paul McCartney. ...77
Roger Daltrey. ...75
Mick Fleetwood. ...72
Bob Dylan. ...78
Brian Wilson. ...77
Rod Stewart....74
Deborah Harry....74
Pete Townshend.....74
Roger Daltrey....75
Elton John....72
Steven Tyler....71
Christine Mcvie - 76
Mick Fleetwood - 72
Stevie Nicks - 71
David Crosby. ...78
"Remember Suzanne, those summer nights, those summer nights with me"
RPM
Cassette Tape
 
Posts: 1486
Joined: Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:37 am

Re: RIP Eddie Money

Postby Aaron » Mon Oct 28, 2019 11:50 am

Loved Eddie. RIP Sir.
Taking life a quarter mile at a time .... [img]
User avatar
Aaron
Cassette Tape
 
Posts: 2234
Joined: Fri Sep 06, 2002 9:55 pm
Location: Indiana, USA

Re: RIP Eddie Money

Postby Aaron » Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:38 pm

It's a good thing like Greta Van Fleet are bringing back rock n roll. All is not lost with age.

RPM wrote:
Memorex wrote:I know there have been several untimely deaths in rock and roll in the last several years. But if you think about the upcoming timely deaths, of old age and age-related diseases, it's about to go off.


Yes it is...


Mick Jagger. ... 76
Paul McCartney. ...77
Roger Daltrey. ...75
Mick Fleetwood. ...72
Bob Dylan. ...78
Brian Wilson. ...77
Rod Stewart....74
Deborah Harry....74
Pete Townshend.....74
Roger Daltrey....75
Elton John....72
Steven Tyler....71
Christine Mcvie - 76
Mick Fleetwood - 72
Stevie Nicks - 71
David Crosby. ...78
Taking life a quarter mile at a time .... [img]
User avatar
Aaron
Cassette Tape
 
Posts: 2234
Joined: Fri Sep 06, 2002 9:55 pm
Location: Indiana, USA


Return to Snowmobiles For The Sahara

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests