Not whole song - which is painfully obvious - go to 242:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vVGoIFwE70A
JohnH
8 Track

Re: Bon Jovi now lipping too. ( 2019)

Postby RPM » Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:53 pm

JohnH wrote:Not whole song - which is painfully obvious - go to 242:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vVGoIFwE70A

He cant sing anymore and its sad to watch. he had a wonderful voice and its gone.
"Remember Suzanne, those summer nights, those summer nights with me"
RPM
Cassette Tape

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Tue Nov 05, 2019 12:18 am

His performance at the RNRHOF induction was dire. By the time it aired on HBO, it had been cleaned up - maybe even re-recorded.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby JohnH » Tue Nov 05, 2019 4:16 am

Actually maybe that’s David Bryan or another guy holding that note. But a commenter seems to think it’s a canned track from an earlier concert. It does sound different than the band.
JohnH
8 Track

Postby marco17 » Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:28 am

Problem with critiquing any YT video is there's always some delay... Plus is the person taking video of the stage or large screen which has a slight delay? I'm not here to defend JBJ, because you can't. Regardless, the free world knows JBJ's voice is shot and frankly, if they were using a canned vocal track on this, it's still sucks... They have to have a better, current state of JBJ's voice vocal track that could be used. The only thing that might give some credence to it is at the beginning of the song, he looks back twice kind of surprised. During the last couple non-Richie Sambora tours, David Bryan has been doing a lot of the backing vocals and was doing some of the higher ones, especially on Livin' on a Prayer.

Regarding the HoF... That was bad... the only defense I'll give Jon that night was, no doubt he goes through some type of vocal warm up regimen to provide "some" help, most singers do... Under those circumstances, he obviously would not have had the opportunity, and the only "warm up" would have been his long speech. That night, I don't think many really cared about the vocal as much as they cared about seeing Jon and Richie side by side again.
marco17
8 Track

Postby Ehwmatt » Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:48 am

marco17 wrote:Regarding the HoF... That was bad... the only defense I'll give Jon that night was, no doubt he goes through some type of vocal warm up regimen to provide "some" help, most singers do... Under those circumstances, he obviously would not have had the opportunity, and the only "warm up" would have been his long speech. That night, I don't think many really cared about the vocal as much as they cared about seeing Jon and Richie side by side again.

I was there. I cared. It was horrible and disappointing.
Ehwmatt
MP3

Return to Snowmobiles For The Sahara