Jimi Jamison When The Phone Don't Ring???

RIP Frankie's Playtoy

Moderator: Andrew

Jimi Jamison When The Phone Don't Ring???

Postby fun84 » Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:44 am

Hello have someone here tje Jimi JAMISON DEMO Jimi Jamison When The Phone Don't Ring??? our heard that???

why don't you guys talka so much that demos he made these are amzing specciley "You Got The Power Over Me" :wink:
"And Tonight Goes On Forever I Can Feel It In My Life I Can See It In Your Eyes,
Going Through This World Together Finding Paradise With You Into The Savage Blue"

(John Waite / Jonathan Cain / Neil Schon)
fun84
Ol' 78

Postby sherylrob » Fri Aug 11, 2006 2:17 am

I have that demo thanks to Ebay, I LOVE When Phone Don't Ring its definitely one of my favorites.

Sheryl
sherylrob
Ol' 78

Postby Eyeof » Fri Aug 11, 2006 3:12 am

see...you should share, share...put those ebayers out of business...unless you are one of them...

My rule is basically any boot I buy on ebay I'll post up for people...if it's something someone has given me, I won't unless I ask and they don't mind....
Eyeof
Cassette Tape

Postby jrnyman28 » Fri Aug 11, 2006 4:39 am

Eyeof wrote:My rule is basically any boot I buy on ebay I'll post up for people...

Ahhh, the liberated boot!
jrnyman28
Compact Disc

Postby fun84 » Fri Aug 11, 2006 5:27 am

Hello tell me littel about the lyrcis fot this song waht is it about???
"And Tonight Goes On Forever I Can Feel It In My Life I Can See It In Your Eyes,
Going Through This World Together Finding Paradise With You Into The Savage Blue"

fun84
Ol' 78

Postby sherylrob » Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:32 am

Eyeof thanks to you I am going to try and learn this music sharing stuff from that Rapid Share site. I am not one of the Ebayer's that sell, I am one of those who the seller's love ! LOL As far as the lyrics to When The Phone Don't Ring Fun84, let's see.

The Phone is silent on its stand my voice is just a whisper
Your haunted by the ghost of love its such a lonely picture
You will know me by the chill that fills the night
You will feel me when the feelin just ain't right
When nothing I do makes sense to you
Maybe the silence might

And the knock at your door that you don't hear the
letters of love that never appear
Don't wait for my voice on the answering machine
Cause when the phone don't ring
It's me

You can sit and wait till hell freezes over you ain't
gonna get it from me I got nothin to tell ya you
can hear on the street's of this town

So save all your stories for some other fool
Better lay on the ground and play by your
rules, ain't no big deal your just another heart
going down, your going down.

There's no lyric sheet with the CD so that is the best of my recollection although I practically have it memorized because its so damn good I can't believe he never put it on one of his CD's.

Sheryl
sherylrob
Ol' 78

Postby fun84 » Fri Aug 11, 2006 3:40 pm

Hello Yeahh I was in on the set cds and chek two when you buy it I was thinking biding on it but Didn't Do you maybe wanna Seel it again the set with demos??? Are the Survivors demos??? Are this song and You Got The Power Over Me survivor demos??? There are a very good set list of demos I think on that set you have=) Is When The Phone don't ring a Ballad our more rock style???

fun84
Ol' 78

Postby sherylrob » Sat Aug 12, 2006 12:11 am

Fun not sure what your saying I don't sell stuff on Ebay if I knew how to share the stuff I would gladly and someone is trying to teach me how to use one of those share sites. When The Phone Don't Ring isn't a ballad and it really isn't a rocker its somewhere in the middle. The demo's are not to my knowledge all Survivor Demo's I think its a mix, it was once sold as a 2 CD demo on Ebay then the seller sold it separately.

Sheryl
sherylrob
Ol' 78

Postby fun84 » Sat Aug 12, 2006 2:19 am

Hello Can You Write Down the song list of these Two cds you buy on what song's becuse I have musch demos with him to but not all , And I think That You don't have the demo of "Ever Since The World Began" With him on leadvocal!

fun84
Ol' 78

Demo's

Postby sherylrob » Sat Aug 12, 2006 1:24 pm

Red Handed
After Dark
Rythm of your heart
Girls Like
Mr. Lonely
No Man's Land
Phone Keeps on ringin
Take it like a man
I turn to you
When the phone don't ring
Take me to the other side
The same way twice
I don't mind
Made for Lovin You
Come to me
Father
Empires
First day of love
Just beyond the clouds

Cry Tough
A dream too far
If you could be my miracle
Power Over Me
Every beat of my heart
The love you promised me
Something every heart should Know
Never the memories
You do it for love
Why would I lie to you
Is it true what they say about love
Keep it a secret
No turn left
Never surrender
When the heart takes control
Desperate man
Fire
True Lovers
I believe in love
sherylrob
Ol' 78

Postby fun84 » Sat Aug 12, 2006 7:45 pm

I See You Don't have the demo "Eaver Since The World Began" Tell me something many song titels here look's like killer songs with him!! What is the song "After The Dark" About ? Then "No Man's Land"???

fun84
Ol' 78

Postby sherylrob » Sun Aug 13, 2006 1:43 am

Where did you get Ever Since The World Began ? I don't have every song memorized yet I haven't had these very long so I couldn't tell you what exactly they are about. Where are you from ?

Sheryl
sherylrob
Ol' 78

Postby fun84 » Mon Aug 14, 2006 2:08 am

Hello I Got It from soneone, But the demo is a killer better than dave's version,.. Maybe we could trade some song,

fun84
Ol' 78

Postby FalconONE » Mon Aug 14, 2006 4:40 am

Well, The Jimi Verison of Ever Sicne THe World Began is not a demo one.. it's from the Lock-Up Soundtrack
A very rare stuff... it was released in Germany in 1989 as a single on Tape and vinyl.

But there's a demo version of Dave in 1982 of EVer Since The World Began (a proposed version for Rocky III).. But it was rejected...
FalconONE
Ol' 78

Postby fun84 » Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:05 pm

Okeay But the version I have sounds like a demo becuse it's not sounds remastrred and the msuic is littel bruss In the backround... I Toghut it was a demo jimi sing when he began in survivor to chek if passed in the band!

But the other rare song jim i did "She Killes Me Waht Is Taht " Demo from do you have heard that???

fun84
Ol' 78

Postby GilesLavery » Mon Aug 21, 2006 12:50 am

here is a list of the jimi jamison demos and other jimi rarities i have...
I am really looking for some video footage of the 'when seconds count' or 'too hot to sleep' tour's.

I'll gladly trade / share what i have listed below.

jimi jamison - lost tracks volume 1

91 - demos

reach for a dream / cry tough / is it true what they say about love.

99 - demos

rhythm of your heart / when the heart takes control / love will remain (empires) / just beyond the clouds / first day of love / if you could be my miracle / come to me / you've got a power over me / i turn to you / everybeat of my heart / take me to the otherside / fire.

2000 - demos

something every heart should know / girls like.

Jimi Jamison - Lost Tracks volume 2

cobra - demos:
let the thunder roar + blood on your money / thorn in your flesh + travelin man / what love is / looking at you + love is a winner / wheels of fire / midnight machine / motion of love.

Jimi Jamison :

when love comes down - extended version / dying to live (animal magnetism ) / all of a sudden

Target - live 'high cotten club' feb. 75:

let me live / memphis tenesse / movin' on / love that just won't quit / you cash ain't nothing but trash.

Jimi Jamison - lost tracks volume 3

Interview - 91 / interview 97 / interview 99 / WMC interview.
i'm always here - baywatch theme '88 / ever since the world began (lock up soundtrack).

Jimi Jamison - demos

when the phone dont ring / love you promised / never surrender / keep a secret / mr. lonely / made for lovin' you / no mans land / no turn left / the same way twice / you do it for love / after dark / phone keeps ringing / i don't mind / why would i lie to you / father / never the memories / love is not a game / red handed / take it like a man.

Jimi Jamison - Hold On- demo

Jimi Jamison - Big Boss man (wrestling theme song)
GilesLavery
Fresh Air

Postby fun84 » Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:37 pm

Do you heard of the rare track "She's Killing Me"??? do you have any rare stuff with John Waite :wink:

fun84
Ol' 78

Postby 7 Wishes » Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:21 pm

Can anyone help me out? I have purchased every single copy of anything Survivor-related (Survivor w/Bickler, Survivor w/Jamison, POL, even Jim's solo record) on vinyl, tape, 8-track, and CD. I own every single legally available Survivor track. How can I get my grubby hands on those demos? I've been looking for them forever.
7 Wishes
Stereo LP

Postby SecondsAway » Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:15 am

Wanted to bring this message to the top of the list so that if anyone out there has these, they could clue us in on where to get or hear them.
SecondsAway
Radio Waves

Postby Journey/Survivor » Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:58 pm

SecondsAway wrote:Wanted to bring this message to the top of the list so that if anyone out there has these, they could clue us in on where to get or hear them.

I have a lot of the Jamison demos, but I don't have all of them, and my copy sounds like crap. The songs are great, but the copy I have sounds horrible.
Journey/Survivor
Stereo LP

Return to Survivor / Jim Peterik / Toby Hitchcock / Pride Of Lions / Marc Scherer / Sir Jimi (RIP)