OFFICIAL NFL 2014-2015 Thread

General Intelligent Discussion & One Thread About That Buttknuckle

Moderator: Andrew

Re: OFFICIAL NFL 2014-2015 Thread

Postby No Surprize » Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:38 pm

YoungJRNYfan wrote:Blount and Bell arrested. Marijuana. I've about had it with this team.

It' Blunt. Get it right! :D Flex-option FF- Dri Archer
"Steve "The Riffmaster" Clark"

My generations "Jimmy Page"
No Surprize
Cassette Tape

Postby Jonny B » Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:42 am

I'm back on board. A couple early bad weeks derailed my shot last year, but I'm game.
"I once had an understanding that everything would go my way. But now we’ve come too far along for me to hold on to my own beliefs" -- Delain
Jonny B
8 Track

Postby YoungJRNYfan » Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:23 am

Fact Finder wrote:
YoungJRNYfan wrote:You falkers are lucky. I had an entire week of pickems not register last season. Was pissed so I stopped, haha. Time to regroup!

Wait, are you Travis? :?

I was on my phone and accidentally locked out my YoungJRNY account messing around with my email. I don't know if Drew reinstated it or not lol.
YoungJRNYfan
Stereo LP

Postby Enigma869 » Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:56 am

Travis...

Where do I sign back up for the Pigskin pick em? Send me the link here or on Facebook? Are you back in the MR Fantasy Yahoo league? Let me know. We only have four teams and need at least 2 more and have room for 4 more guys. Looking to do a live draft this Friday or Saturday night, so really want to get guys signed up. If anyone wants in, please post your email address here, and I'll send you an invitation right away.
John from Boston
Enigma869
Digital Audio Tape

Postby Enigma869 » Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:19 am

Thanks Fact Finder. I think I just signed up. Any takers on the MR fantasy league? We only have a couple of days left to launch this bad boy and hold a draft. Come on guys!!!!! Sign up. It's freakin' football season. Travis...how the hell haven't you signed up?
John from Boston
Enigma869
Digital Audio Tape

Postby YoungJRNYfan » Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:45 am

Enigma869 wrote:Thanks Fact Finder. I think I just signed up. Any takers on the MR fantasy league? We only have a couple of days left to launch this bad boy and hold a draft. Come on guys!!!!! Sign up. It's freakin' football season. Travis...how the hell haven't you signed up?

I know man! I better get on it right now. Unfortunately, I won't be able to do the live draft. I've been working a 7 day schedule with some brutal shifts with little to rare days off so I'm behind. I'll sign up for the Pick'ems as we speak 8)
YoungJRNYfan
Stereo LP

Postby YoungJRNYfan » Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:49 am

Fact Finder wrote:
Enigma869 wrote:Thanks Fact Finder. I think I just signed up. Any takers on the MR fantasy league? We only have a couple of days left to launch this bad boy and hold a draft. Come on guys!!!!! Sign up. It's freakin' football season. Travis...how the hell haven't you signed up?

John, for some reason you are not showing up as having joined the MR Group. Might want to check that.

John, make sure when you rejoin Pick'ems, to click on the Melodicrock group and enter the password. The password is "melodicrock."
YoungJRNYfan
Stereo LP

Postby Enigma869 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:14 am

Am I showing now? Let me know.

Travis...

Even if you can't do the live draft, please register today. That will give us five, and I only need to find one more.

Any takers?
John from Boston
Enigma869
Digital Audio Tape

Postby Enigma869 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:07 am

[quote="Fact Finder"

Yep, you're good.[/quote]

Thanks Bud. Are you in the fantasy league?
John from Boston
Enigma869
Digital Audio Tape

Postby AR » Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:51 am

Fact Finder wrote:
Enigma869 wrote:[quote="Fact Finder"

Yep, you're good.

Thanks Bud. Are you in the fantasy league?

No, I actually don't think I could commit to it.[/quote]

That's my problem as well. I like just having one team in one league and have it as my sole focus. If I join another (already commish in my own) I wouldn't manage it properly.
AR
Digital Audio Tape

Postby Enigma869 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:01 am

Wow...you guys aren't good at multi-tasking, eh? Hell, I'm in five leagues, and it takes me all of 10 minutes per week. I'm in one fantasy baseball league, and that's WAY too much work, given there are nine million games, EVERY SINGLE DAY! Managing football leagues is EASY! Would love to see you guys jump in.
John from Boston
Enigma869
Digital Audio Tape

Postby Jonny B » Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:08 am

Enigma, what is the link to the MR Fantasy League, and has a draft day been scheduled yet? I've got this weekend off, so if the time of the draft is this Saturday Night, I'd be able to pull it off. I don't really understand Fantasy Football, but I wouldn't mind trying it one time and playing the role of doormat rookie.
"I once had an understanding that everything would go my way. But now we’ve come too far along for me to hold on to my own beliefs" -- Delain
Jonny B
8 Track

Postby Enigma869 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:39 am

Jonny B wrote:Enigma, what is the link to the MR Fantasy League, and has a draft day been scheduled yet? I've got this weekend off, so if the time of the draft is this Saturday Night, I'd be able to pull it off. I don't really understand Fantasy Football, but I wouldn't mind trying it one time and playing the role of doormat rookie.

Jonny...

I'm probably going to do the draft at 8pm Saturday night. Send me your email and I'll send you the invitation to the league. I don't remember the league password, but once I email you the invitation, you should just be able to sign up. Thank you Sir.
John from Boston
Enigma869
Digital Audio Tape

Postby Jonny B » Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:53 am

Check your PMs. Can't wait to try it out. :)
Jonny B
8 Track

Postby Enigma869 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:08 am

Jonny B wrote:Check your PMs. Can't wait to try it out. :)

I just sent you the invitation Jonny. You should just be able to click and join. Travis...we're still waiting on you. We just need one more team to have the six we had last season. The draft is 8pm (eastern time) Saturday night. Even if you can't make it for the live draft, Yahoo will still draft a team for you.
John from Boston
Enigma869
Digital Audio Tape

Postby YoungJRNYfan » Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:37 am

Enigma869 wrote:
Jonny B wrote:Check your PMs. Can't wait to try it out. :)

I just sent you the invitation Jonny. You should just be able to click and join. Travis...we're still waiting on you. We just need one more team to have the six we had last season. The draft is 8pm (eastern time) Saturday night. Even if you can't make it for the live draft, Yahoo will still draft a team for you.

Okay, cool. Signed up!
YoungJRNYfan
Stereo LP

Postby Jonny B » Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:56 am

Doesn't look like I'll be able to join. I've forgotten the name of the Yahoo account that I haven't touched in 15 years (I'm guessing it was deactivated anyway,) nor will it let me sign up a new account without a mobile phone number, something that neither I or the rest of the family have. A cell phone was on my to-get list before I was told my car would fail inspection (frame is gone.)

And it won't let me sign up with Facebook or Hotmail.

Guess I'll have to pass until next year. :(
Jonny B
8 Track

Postby Enigma869 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:37 am

Wow...that's nuts Jonny. I can't believe Yahoo won't allow you to sign up without a cell phone number. That sucks! I was going to see if I could track the league password down, but it doesn't sound like it will help you, given that you can't access your own account. Any other takers? We need one more team.
John from Boston
Enigma869
Digital Audio Tape

Postby conversationpc » Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:53 am

Enigma869 wrote:Wow...you guys aren't good at multi-tasking, eh? Hell, I'm in five leagues, and it takes me all of 10 minutes per week. I'm in one fantasy baseball league, and that's WAY too much work, given there are nine million games, EVERY SINGLE DAY! Managing football leagues is EASY! Would love to see you guys jump in.

I've never seen the fun in being in multiple leagues at once. One is enough, regardless of which sport it is.
My blog = Dave's Dominion
conversationpc
Super Audio CD

Postby Jonny B » Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:44 am

Enigma869 wrote:Wow...that's nuts Jonny. I can't believe Yahoo won't allow you to sign up without a cell phone number. That sucks! I was going to see if I could track the league password down, but it doesn't sound like it will help you, given that you can't access your own account. Any other takers? We need one more team.

Yeah, I've never heard of that one before. The last time I did anything with Yahoo, it had allowed me to use my Hotmail account, but even that was 7 years ago. At the very least, you'd think it would allow the use of a social network account or something. Nope, none of that works without a Yahoo account. Retarded. :evil:
Jonny B
8 Track

Postby ztyxlynne » Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:22 pm

I have a feeling its the Packers year again if Rogers stays healthy. :mrgreen:
ztyxlynne
Ol' 78

Postby Memorex » Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:35 pm

ztyxlynne wrote:I have a feeling its the Packers year again if Rogers stays healthy. :mrgreen:

Maybe, but they will be off to an 0-1 start.
Memorex
Stereo LP

Postby No Surprize » Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:39 pm

Aldon Smith, is this motherfucker the biggest fuck up or not. Just suspended for 9 games and gets arrested on a Domestic Violence charge. . This idiot needs to be Baker Acted & straight-jacketed forever.
"Steve "The Riffmaster" Clark"

My generations "Jimmy Page"
No Surprize
Cassette Tape

Postby Memorex » Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:55 pm

No Surprize wrote:Aldon Smith, is this motherfucker the biggest fuck up or not. Just suspended for 9 games and gets arrested on a Domestic Violence charge. . This idiot needs to be Baker Acted & straight-jacketed forever.

It was Ray McDonald that was arrested on a domestic violence charge. Just in time for the new, strict punishment rules. So to recap, the Niners have multiple idiots, not just one. I'm not feeling too confident about this season at all.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/11443518/ray-mcdonald-san-francisco-49ers-arrested-domestic-violence-charges
Memorex
Stereo LP

Postby AR » Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:18 am

This is what I ended up with roster wise in the 12 team CBS Sportline league I'm in. I had the 5th pick. Took Jamal Charles in the first round and Doug Martin in the 2nd. Got Matt Ryan in the 5th round.

AR
Digital Audio Tape

Postby Jonny B » Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:59 am

So here are my predictions for 2014. Insight is welcome, as I've been working long hours and may not have all the facts straight. It's likely you'll know more about your teams then I do.

THE AFC

AFC East

Patriots (14 - 2) (Division Champ)
Jets (10 - 6) (Wild Card)
Bills (7 - 9)
Dolphins (3 - 13)

It's going to take a lot to convince me the Pats won't win. It won't matter who's at QB, or whether or not Brady's arm suddenly gets old, that revamped defense will be one of the best in the NFL. They've got a decent pass rush, and (eventually, after Browner's suspension,) two shutdown corners. It will be very difficult to score points on them....I have more optimism for my Jets now that Smith and/or Vick will have Chris Johnson to hand off to, as well as Eric Decker to throw to. I'm a little worried about their defense this year, as Dee Milliner is their best corner, and now only does he start the season injured, he wasn't really that good as a rookie. They'll give up big plays in the air....Sammy Watkins has yet to impress this preseason due to nagging injuries, and there wasn't much to convince me that E.J. Manuel has improved any. The Bills should hold their own defensively, but I'm guessing 7 wins tops....I feel bad for Ryan Tannehill. He could be a star in this league, and yet the offensive line is still looking like a weakness in spite of some changes. The trenches could make or break the Dolphins' season.

AFC North
Ravens (10 - 6) (Division Champ)
Bengals (10 - 6)
Browns (7 - 9)
Steelers (4 - 12)

The AFC North is a crap shoot. I eventually settled on The Ravens. They lost 5 games by a touchdown or less last year. Their defense has gotten younger, and could very well do just enough to eke out those few extra wins....The Bengals more or less stayed put on their lineup. Andy Dalton will once again put up regular season numbers, but will lose a tiebraker on the wild card and miss the playoffs.... The Browns will stay competitive with what could be the best defense in the division. Problem is, will they score points? Not that I doubt the skills of Hoyer or Manziel, but with Josh Gordon suspended, who do they throw to? ....The Steelers are regressing as a team. Pending suspensions of Blount and Bell won't help things either....Does anyone find it coincidental that the Steelers have steadily declined since Todd Haley forced Rothlisburger to become a pocket passer?

AFC South
Colts (9 - 7) (Division Champ)
Texans (7 - 9)
Jaguars (6 - 10)
Titans (3 - 13)

Could be the weakest division of 2014, and it's Luck's division to lose. The Colts didn't have a very good preseason, but finding even a little bit of last year's form should allow them to walk over a division where the other teams are rebuilding....The Texans will have a scary defense with JJ Watt and Jedaveon Clowney on the front line. But they're delusional if they think Ryan Fitzpatrick is an improvement over Matt Schaub. Have they followed this guy's career at all? He's a career backup who manages to get a starting job every year. You think Schaub's pick-6's were bad? Even with the recent acquisition of Ryan Mallett, who also looked mediocre in preseason, I think I may be overestimating their win total regardless of who's at QB....The Jags finished on a 4 - 4 run to end the season last year, and while I think they will be better this year, they don't really have enough talent to take the next step yet. Blake Bortles showed this preseason he's got the skills to be a stud. Why are they sitting him? ....The Titans could be competing for the #1 draft pick this year. No Chris Johnson, an injury-prone QB in Locker...He could be a winner if he could stay on the field...but very few weapons to speak of, rookie performances pending.

AFC West
Broncos (11 - 5) (Division Champ)
Chargers (10 - 6) (Wild Card)
Chiefs (8 - 8 )
Raiders (4 - 12)

The Broncos are all-in this year, with numerous upgrades on offense and defense. But I think Manning's performance in the Super Bowl was a bad omen. I think he's due for a late-season stumble, where the Chargers could scare them at the end of the season....San Diego are the Cowboys of the AFC, constantly playing well below their talent level. They were a winning playoff team last year in spite of their up and down play. I think they're due to play to their paper talent and make a run for the division, and even though they will fall short, this playoff spot will feel more legit....Alex Smith has won me over. When the Chiefs found new ways to lose on defense, he willed the team into the postseason with an offensive explosion of points and eked out the couple more wins needed for the playoff spot. But he has fewer pieces this year than last. It'll be fun to watch Chiefs games, but I think they'll be on the wrong end of several high-scoring affairs....Oakland is a team full of underachievers and has-beens. Schaub is still terrible, and even though rookie Derek Carr has looked good, I don't think he'll have enough weapons around him to compete in a tough division.

THE NFC

NFC East
Eagles (10 - 6) (Division Champ)
Redskins (8 - 8 )
Giants (5 - 11)
Cowboys (2 - 14)

When the likes of Brady/Manning/Brees retire, one of the torches could very well be passed onto Nick Foles. 24 TD vs. 2 INTs after taking over for Vick. He had a shaky preseason, but I think he'll be a stud for a long time to come. Not having DeSean Jackson could be painful, but they got a major upgrade at RB with the arrival of Darren Sproles, and there isn't really enough competition in the division for a loss of WR to be permanently damaging....This could be the year that determines if RGIII is a long-term starter in this league. Even with DeSean Jackson as a throwing weapon, I feel RGIII's transition to a pocket passer will be rough....Eli Manning is transitioning to a new style of offense. Could be a bad year, but I wouldn't be surprised if he went on another one of his invincible hot streaks. He's due for one....Dallas Cowboys fans will get their wish for a team that doesn't end 8-8....How about the inside track to next year's #1 draft pick? They had little to no pieces on defense to begin with, and the few they did have either left (DeMarcus Ware to Denver) or are injured (Sean Lee, out from an ACL tare.) Last year's defense was historically terrible, but this year's could be worse. If Tony Romo feels he'll have his best season yet, he might be right, if assuming he has a healthy back....he'll be playing from behind a LOT, and will have plenty of opportunities to pad his stats.

NFC North
Lions (9 - 7) (Division Champ)
Packers (8 - 8 )
Bears (8 - 8 )
Vikings (8 - 8 )

All 4 teams of the NFC North have the tools necessary to win this division, with the winner will be determined in the final 2 weeks....The Lions are too talented to not be a playoff team, and I think a new coach in Jim Caldwell is the key to limiting mistakes and getting the most out of the team....Lack of depth are a concern for both the Packers and Bears. Seems like when a few starters end up on the injury list, they both go on a freefall. Their win totals could be +3 or -3, depending on how the starters hold up....The Vikings are set at QB, regardless if it's Cassel or Bridgewater. And you can't count out any team with Adrian Peterson as your RB. Vikings will be competitive this year.

NFC South

Saints (10 - 6) (Division Champ)
Buccaneers (9 - 7) (Wild Card)
Falcons (6 - 10)
Panthers (5 - 11)

It concerns me that the Saints let a third of their offensive production disappear when Darren Sproles signed elsewhere. I give them the benefit of the doubt because of their defense, which greatly improved under Rob Ryan's tenure....The Buccaneers are the sexy pick of 2014. New coach in Lovie Smith, a borderline starting QB in Josh McCown and a capable young QB in Mike Glennon in the wings. A few formidable weapons. I see them making a run for a wild card spot....I find it difficult to believe that the Julio Jones injury was the sole reason why the Falcons went on a freefall last year. They had the worst running game last year, and the defense was inconsistent. Now Tony Gonzalaz is retired, leaving a gaping hole at TE. I don't see how the Falcons will be any better this year....The Panthers let all of Cam Newton's WR's go in the off season. I know they were only ranked 29th in passing, but why intentionally aim for the 32nd passing offense? The defense can compete with any team, but Cam Newton can't do all the scoring by himself.

NFC West
Seahawks (14 - 2) (Division Champ)
Cardinals (11 - 5) (Wild Card)
Rams (8 - 8 )
49ers (8 - 8 )

Before the preseason, I had every team in the NFC West winning at least 10 games. That changed after a rash of injuries....The Seahawks retained the majority of their Super Bowl winning team and are prime for a repeat year....The Cardinals were the best team who didn't make the playoffs last year. There's no reason why they don't get that one extra win needed to secure a playoff berth....The Rams had a fantastic draft and have one of the scariest front-fours in the league. The team stayed competitive last year in spite of not having a capable backup QB. And now, once again, they will be without Sam Bradford, who re-injured his ACL in the preseason....His replacement, Shaun Hill, is capable, with an even .500 record as a starter. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt just because that front 4 will keep them competitive.....Don't you think Kaps is a bit overrated? He couldn't do anything to lift his team when his weapons were injured last year, and now between the injuries and a lengthy suspension to Aldon Smith, I just think it will be too much to overcome in the early part of the season.

AFC Wild Card Week
#3 Colts defeat #6 Chargers
Luck won't be on the Chargers' side, for he plays for the Colts.

#5 Jets defeat #4 Ravens
Evenly matched on defense, with the edge going to the Jets in a low-scoring affair.

AFC Divisional Playoffs
#1 Patriots defeat #5 Jets
Ideally, I'd rather see this as the conference championship, but the seeding and matchups would have to go differently. Patriots will out-Jets the Jets on defense.

#3 Colts defeat #2 Broncos
Another (not-so) stunning Manning early playoff defeat.

AFC Conference Title
#1 Patriots defeat #3 Colts
Better to be skillful or Lucky, or something like that...A stacked Patriots team claims another AFC title.
(I will be running this gag forever. Luck is the coolest QB name ever.)

NFC Wild Card Week

#3 Saints defeat #6 Buccaneers
It's all about the experience and depth, neither are which the Bucs have.

#4 Lions defeat #5 Cardinals
Lions finally play to their talent level and get their first playoff win in 57 years.

NFC Divisional Playoffs

#1 Seahawks defeat #4 Lions
...It will be closer than people think. The last punch landed determines the win.

#2 Eagles defeat #3 Saints
This is why you pay your star players. Sproles gets his revenge as the Eagles run over the Saints.

NFC Conference Title
#1 Seahawks defeat #2 Eagles
The McNabb era was like a JV version of the 90s Bills, for the Eagles went to 5 straight conference title games but only got one Super Bowl appearance, which they also lost. Same thing could happen with the Foles' era, where this starts another similar run of conference title games against several other NFC teams who end up being slightly better year after year.

SUPER BOWL XLIX
#1 Seahawks defeat #1 Patriots
Another attempt at a 4th ring falls short for Brady and co. as the younger, stronger Seahawks repeat as defending champs.
Jonny B
8 Track

Postby Enigma869 » Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:00 am

Quite the interesting take, Jonny. I try to stay clear of pre-season predictions. It's soooo difficult to predict what might happen in any NFL season. I will say this...I believe the Patriots have a shot to be a top five defense (which is HUGE news, given how awful their defense has been, FOREVER)! I think Chandler Jones is going to have a breakout season, with a crap load of sacks, thanks to the coverage in the secondary. I'll only completely buy in on the Patriots if Gronkowski stays healthy. I think the guy is the most important, non-QB on an NFL roster. He's that good. Without making any team picks, my pick to win the MVP this season is Aaron Rodgers! I will also predict that the Cowgirls and Raiders will still suck! Oh, and I don't see Johnny Manziel as an NFL QB.
John from Boston
Enigma869
Digital Audio Tape

Postby YoungJRNYfan » Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:30 pm

Steelers at 4-12? :shock: Good God. Not only is Haley's system coming around, but he's doing what big bad Bruce Arians NEVER did for his best friend at quarterback and that's give Big Ben keys to the no huddle attack (something Ben has pleaded and pleaded for since his 3rd year in the NFL) which the Steelers will use practically as one of their base offense's.

They installed the no huddle only within' the second half of the 2013 season and the Steelers, as a team, started piling up wins, yards and points, tying the AFC's best second half record at 6-2.

The defense is in full transition and the entire team upgraded with youth and speed practically all over the place. The defense may need time to come around but the Steelers as an offense has a chance to be tops in the league and score with anybody.

I have the Steelers at 9-7 but remain skeptical in how they come out of the gates this season. 4-12 is insane to me. With the talent they have and with Roethlisberger still playing at a high level, the Steelers are good for 8 wins at their worst. Bell and Blount may not get suspended from the NFL, but I know Tomlin probably will enforce one and it will probably be only a game apiece. No big deal.

You're giving Brian Hoyer and a bunch of nobodies (no Josh Gordon; No Nate Burleson) 3 more wins over a potent Roethlisberger/Antonio Brown connection, which could be a top 3 quarterback/receiver tandem in not only the AFC North, but the NFL as well.
YoungJRNYfan
Stereo LP

Postby YoungJRNYfan » Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:08 pm

2014 predictions:

AFC EAST:
New England Patriots: 11-5
New York Jets: 8-8
Miami Dolphins: 6-10
Buffalo Bills: 6-10

AFC NORTH:
Baltimore Ravens: 9-7
Pittsburgh Steelers: 9-7
Cincinnati Bengals: 9-7
Cleveland Browns: 6-10

AFC South:
Indianapolis Colts: 10-6
Tennessee Titans: 7-9
Jacksonville Jaguars: 7-9
Houston Texans: 4-12

AFC West:
Denver Broncos: 13-3
San Diego Chargers: 9-7
Kansas City Chiefs: 9-7
Oakland Raiders: 6-10

1. Denver Broncos
2. New England Patriots
3. Indianapolis Colts
4. Baltimore Ravens
--
5. San Diego Chargers
6. Pittsburgh Steelers

------

NFC EAST:
Philadelphia Eagles: 12-4
Washington Redskins: 9-7
Dallas Cowboys: 8-8
N.Y Giants: 7-9

NFC NORTH:
Chicago Bears: 11-5
Green Bay Packers: 11-5
Detroit Lions: 8-8
Minnesota Vikings: 7-9

NFC South:
New Orleans Saints: 11-5
Carolina Panthers: 9-7
Atlanta Falcons: 9-7
Tampa Bay Buccaneers: 5-11

NFC West:
Seattle Seahawks: 13-3
San Francisco 49'ers: 10-6
Arizona Cardinals: 9-7
St.Louis Rams: 5-11

1. Seattle Seahawks
2. Philadelphia Eagles
3. New Orleans Saints
4. Chicago Bears
--
5. Green Bay Packers
6. San Francisco 49'ers
YoungJRNYfan
Stereo LP

Postby slucero » Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:44 pm

Memorex wrote:
No Surprize wrote:Aldon Smith, is this motherfucker the biggest fuck up or not. Just suspended for 9 games and gets arrested on a Domestic Violence charge. . This idiot needs to be Baker Acted & straight-jacketed forever.

It was Ray McDonald that was arrested on a domestic violence charge. Just in time for the new, strict punishment rules. So to recap, the Niners have multiple idiots, not just one. I'm not feeling too confident about this season at all.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/11443518/ray-mcdonald-san-francisco-49ers-arrested-domestic-violence-charges

McDonald's getting an automatic 6 game suspension.... possibly more since this is his 2nd arrest..

hey Micheal Sam is available... :mrgreen:

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

~Albert Einstein
slucero
Compact Disc

PreviousNext

Return to Snowmobiles For The Sahara