Toto's incredible new setlist.

All things Toto

Moderator: Andrew

Re: Toto's incredible new setlist.

Postby DracIsBack » Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:14 am

Sundet wrote:Well, Georgy Porgy was a bit of a hit, so they may have opted for that rather than Chinatown to cater for the average listener, though I'm not exactly sure what a Yes fan would get out of either.

Yeah I guess, but as you say, I'm not sure what a YES fan gets out of it. Georgy Porgy's biggest success was in the R&B space where it was top 20 and it has been sampled many tmes since. It wasn't a huge mainstream single. Hydra, I get for the YES show, but I would have preferred Georgy would be dropped and either Stranger in Town or (especially) ROAD GOES ON comes back. Do it as a tribute to Mike, Jeff, Fergie and (now) Chris Squire.
DracIsBack
8 Track

Postby Ehwmatt » Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:33 pm

Caught them in Dayton tonight. Did the meet n greet too. The guys were class acts and the sound check was awesome. I think the main Set list was same as the one posted from Baltimore minus little wing.

Sound check songs as best as I can remember:

Burn (hell yeah)
Takin it back (Steve porcaro lead vocal sounded good)
Pamela
Running out of time

Think I'm forgetting at least one.

All in all, they blew yes off the stage. Despite yes being the nominal "headliner," The energy was so much higher for toto.

They've been notoriously hard to catch in the U.S. in recent years so I'm glad I can finally say I've seen them at least once. That said, wow, I'd kill for a three hour "evening with" show. They have so many great songs....

Will post links to some videos I filmed (likely shitty but they'll sound pretty good) when I get them uploaded.
Ehwmatt
MP3

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:42 pm

Thanks for the report. Glad the band did not disappoint.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby Ehwmatt » Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:36 pm

Guys, let me know if these concert video links work. I'm sharing them via my Amazon Prime Cloud account. So far, they seem to be working for some people, but not others. If they do work, then quick disclaimer: the sound is decent, the filming less so (I don't like to watch concerts through a small screen, so I don't really watch through the phone as I film). Nonetheless, hope you can access and enjoy.

Africa - https://www.amazon.com/clouddrive/share ... _link_copy

Rosanna - https://www.amazon.com/clouddrive/share ... _link_copy

Orphan - https://www.amazon.com/clouddrive/share ... _link_copy

Paich Piano Solo - https://www.amazon.com/clouddrive/share ... _link_copy

Pamela (from meet n greet soundcheck) - https://www.amazon.com/clouddrive/share ... _link_copy
Ehwmatt
MP3

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:17 pm

Ehwmatt wrote:Guys, let me know if these concert video links work. I'm sharing them via my Amazon Prime Cloud account. So far, they seem to be working for some people, but not others. If they do work, then quick disclaimer: the sound is decent, the filming less so (I don't like to watch concerts through a small screen, so I don't really watch through the phone as I film). Nonetheless, hope you can access and enjoy.

Africa - https://www.amazon.com/clouddrive/share ... _link_copy

Rosanna - https://www.amazon.com/clouddrive/share ... _link_copy

Orphan - https://www.amazon.com/clouddrive/share ... _link_copy

Paich Piano Solo - https://www.amazon.com/clouddrive/share ... _link_copy

Pamela (from meet n greet soundcheck) - https://www.amazon.com/clouddrive/share ... _link_copy

They worked for me the first time you posted them, Matt. Joe sounds great.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby WalrusOct9 » Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:53 am

DracIsBack wrote:
Yeah I guess, but as you say, I'm not sure what a YES fan gets out of it. Georgy Porgy's biggest success was in the R&B space where it was top 20 and it has been sampled many tmes since. It wasn't a huge mainstream single. Hydra, I get for the YES show, but I would have preferred Georgy would be dropped and either Stranger in Town or (especially) ROAD GOES ON comes back. Do it as a tribute to Mike, Jeff, Fergie and (now) Chris Squire.

Randomly had a Michigan parental visit scheduled, then realized the Yes/Toto tour was there while I'd be up there. Best coincidence ever. :D

I've never really cared for that song, so it was kind of the low point of the show in Detroit last week. Just a bit too far into smooth jazz/yacht rock/Steely Dan territory for me. But other than that, Toto absolutely blew Yes out of the water, and it wasn't even a close call (and Yes is a top 10 band for me). But what is touring really isn't Yes, and it's well past time they retire that name. With the exception of three songs, there was literally one member onstage who was involved in the original studio version of whatever song they were playing, and even a song in the set ("Time And A Word") with zero. Alan White was a great drummer for many, many years, but can't even really keep time anymore, its' quite sad to watch.

Toto came out and absolutely slayed, despite the pretty lame crowd that enjoyed, but sat down during most of the set. Joe sounded great, especially on "Orphan," and Luke did one of the best versions of "Little Wing" I'd heard him do. Really enjoyed hearing the new songs with clear instrumentation and without the horrible mastering on the CD. Thought "Never Enough" and "Without Your Love" weren't particularly inspired choices, esp. for the Yes crowd, but the band as a whole absolutely killed it. Shannon Forrest was especially impressive, sounding a lot like Jeff when he decides to. Hopefully I won't have to wait another 8 years and another band breakup to see them again.
-Steve C.
WalrusOct9
Cassette Tape

Postby artinis1 » Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:33 pm

Are they going to release a live DVD/Cd from this tour, it's so good
artinis1
45 RPM

Postby WalrusOct9 » Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:35 am

artinis1 wrote:Are they going to release a live DVD/Cd from this tour, it's so good

Hopefully. Although I would hope it'd include more than the 3 or 4 XIV songs they're playing. If they were going to record another show for release, hopefully they'd tailor the setlist to cover stuff that hasn't come out on live albums before, maybe some more Seventh One stuff like "Only The Children" & "Mushanga."
-Steve C.
WalrusOct9
Cassette Tape

Postby Penguinpc » Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:45 pm

Is Toto the opening act on all dates?
Penguinpc
Radio Waves

Postby Onestepper » Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:09 am

The St. Louis show, as with the others listed here, was fantastic. They absolutely killed it all night. Tons of energy from not only the band, but the backup singers really played a major role and added to the overall experience. Joe sounded terrific as always. Looks like they played the exact set list as they have been since earlier in the summer, but it was non-stop. The only (lack of a better word) awkward time was right after Paich's solo...the transition into Great Expectations was a little off...but again, they sounded great.

I made a few videos that I'll try and get posted over the weekend. Had some issues with getting the camera to focus, but the audio is great.
Onestepper
Cassette Tape

Postby WalrusOct9 » Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:46 am

Penguinpc wrote:Is Toto the opening act on all dates?

Yeah, and they will start exactly at whatever time the ticket says it will.
-Steve C.
WalrusOct9
Cassette Tape

Postby DracIsBack » Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:08 am

Penguinpc wrote:Is Toto the opening act on all dates?

They co-headline, meaning they and Yes are on stage for equal amounts of time. Toto does open and Yes does close though.

I'm being a bit anal, but I've seen a few get confused into thinking Toto's only going to play 5 or 6 songs before Yes comes on and does a full concert. They play equal amounts.
DracIsBack
8 Track

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:22 pm

WalrusOct9 wrote:
artinis1 wrote:Are they going to release a live DVD/Cd from this tour, it's so good

Hopefully. Although I would hope it'd include more than the 3 or 4 XIV songs they're playing. If they were going to record another show for release, hopefully they'd tailor the setlist to cover stuff that hasn't come out on live albums before, maybe some more Seventh One stuff like "Only The Children" & "Mushanga."

If they record, they need to put a few Fahrenheit songs back in the set. None of the concert dvds have Till the End - just a brief snippet on the Amsterdam medley.
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby DracIsBack » Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:27 pm

The_Noble_Cause wrote:If they record, they need to put a few Fahrenheit songs back in the set. None of the concert dvds have Till the End - just a brief snippet on the Amsterdam medley.

They were supposed to put out a DVD with that song when they first reunited - around the time Greg Philiganes' wife was backup in the band (she's from my hometown). For whatever reason, it was deemed unreleasable and never came out. Shame. Loved the set that tour.

Speaking of them, I found this the other day while looking for an old youtube video

http://www.potterybarnkids.com/registry ... -list.html
DracIsBack
8 Track

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:32 pm

DracIsBack wrote:
The_Noble_Cause wrote:If they record, they need to put a few Fahrenheit songs back in the set. None of the concert dvds have Till the End - just a brief snippet on the Amsterdam medley.

They were supposed to put out a DVD with that song when they first reunited - around the time Greg Philiganes' wife was backup in the band (she's from my hometown). For whatever reason, it was deemed unreleasable and never came out. Shame. Loved the set that tour.

Speaking of them, I found this the other day while looking for an old youtube video

http://www.potterybarnkids.com/registry ... -list.html

Wow. I had no idea Jory was married to Greg. Crazy. She was talented.
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby JohnH » Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:37 pm

How is Yes? I'm not thrilled with these pairings last two years. If Toto toured with another on fire band it would be stellar. I almost walked out at the Greek last year. Toto played like a headliner and the headliner should have opened .
JohnH
8 Track

Postby DracIsBack » Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:27 pm

JohnH wrote:How is Yes? I'm not thrilled with these pairings last two years. If Toto toured with another on fire band it would be stellar. I almost walked out at the Greek last year. Toto played like a headliner and the headliner should have opened .

It was like watching a lamb get slaughtered with Michael McDonald wasn't it?
DracIsBack
8 Track

Postby Ehwmatt » Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:51 am

JohnH wrote:How is Yes? I'm not thrilled with these pairings last two years. If Toto toured with another on fire band it would be stellar. I almost walked out at the Greek last year. Toto played like a headliner and the headliner should have opened .

All in all, I found Yes boring. I like Yes enough, but it's just not the right combo and they're too old and without Jon Anderson. Geoff Downes also couldn't have looked more disinterested - he was really fun to watch when I saw Asia a few years ago. Howe was more animated than I've seen in recent years with Asia or Yes, though. Not sure why Toto wouldn't pair up with more kindred acts like Night Ranger, Foreigner, or even Asia if they want to lean progressive in their pairing.
Ehwmatt
MP3

Postby WalrusOct9 » Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:15 am

I'm a massive Yes fan, but even I had a hard time enjoying their performance. I saw them last year (doing two albums plus an encore) and it was enjoyable enough, because Squire was there. Without Anderson AND Squire, it's a pretty sad shell of what was once one of the greatest bands of all time. Alan White can't cut it anymore, unfortunately. They'll play "Starship Trooper" at the end, and it's worth sticking around just to see Howe solo on that, but the set as a whole was not impressive. Toto blew them offstage, and it wasn't even close.

But hey, at least they weren't paired with Michael McDonald again. :lol:

The only two songs on Fahrenheit I really ever listen to are "Til The End" and "Could This Be Love." It's probably my least favorite Toto album, honestly. Just not much rock on it. Although perhaps hearing live versions of a few of the deep cuts on it would make me appreciate it more.
-Steve C.
WalrusOct9
Cassette Tape

Postby Ehwmatt » Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:08 am

WalrusOct9 wrote:

I'm a massive Yes fan, but even I had a hard time enjoying their performance. I saw them last year (doing two albums plus an encore) and it was enjoyable enough, because Squire was there. Without Anderson AND Squire, it's a pretty sad shell of what was once one of the greatest bands of all time. Alan White can't cut it anymore, unfortunately. They'll play "Starship Trooper" at the end, and it's worth sticking around just to see Howe solo on that, but the set as a whole was not impressive. Toto blew them offstage, and it wasn't even close.

But hey, at least they weren't paired with Michael McDonald again. :lol:

The only two songs on Fahrenheit I really ever listen to are "Til The End" and "Could This Be Love." It's probably my least favorite Toto album, honestly. Just not much rock on it. Although perhaps hearing live versions of a few of the deep cuts on it would make me appreciate it more.

Speaking of Squire, I did forget to mention that the video tribute they have to squire with his rickenbacker bass sitting in the lone spotlight on the stage was probably the coolest part of the Yes show. Really moving.

As for Fahrenheit, I've always loved I'll Be Over You. Typical 80s ballad but Luke is at his melodic best on the solos. Luke does a lot more heavy riffs and solos these days with a lot of chromaticism and whammy bar, but that's not my favorite brand of Luke. I really love the solos where he's playing more melodic or more like Hendrix (eg Gift with a golden gun).
Ehwmatt
MP3

Postby WalrusOct9 » Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:32 am

Ehwmatt wrote:
As for Fahrenheit, I've always loved I'll Be Over You. Typical 80s ballad but Luke is at his melodic best on the solos. Luke does a lot more heavy riffs and solos these days with a lot of chromaticism and whammy bar, but that's not my favorite brand of Luke. I really love the solos where he's playing more melodic or more like Hendrix (eg Gift with a golden gun).

It's an okay song, and a good solo, but i just found it kind of boring as a song. I don't know why, their two biggest ballads are the ones that clicked the least with me. "I Won't Hold You Back" is too damn long (although another really pretty solo), and "I'll Be Over You" is just too ordinary. I do love things like "If It's The Last Night," "Angela" and "I Will Remember" though (And "Lonely Beat Of My Heart," as cheesy as it is), but those weren't hits for whatever reason.

Other than "Without Your Love" which was kind of an energy killer, I'm glad they kept the other ballads out of this Yes tour setlist. Surprised they didn't keep "Better World," but I suppose it and "Great Expectations" are very similar, structurally, and would've been redundant.

And yes, the Squire tribute was probably the best part of the show, honestly. I definitely had a lot of feelings during that...I wish the band's performance had lived up to the introduction, but they just can't cut it anymore.
-Steve C.
WalrusOct9
Cassette Tape

Postby Ehwmatt » Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:17 am

WalrusOct9 wrote:
Ehwmatt wrote:

It's an okay song, and a good solo, but i just found it kind of boring as a song. I don't know why, their two biggest ballads are the ones that clicked the least with me. "I Won't Hold You Back" is too damn long (although another really pretty solo), and "I'll Be Over You" is just too ordinary. I do love things like "If It's The Last Night," "Angela" and "I Will Remember" though (And "Lonely Beat Of My Heart," as cheesy as it is), but those weren't hits for whatever reason.

Other than "Without Your Love" which was kind of an energy killer, I'm glad they kept the other ballads out of this Yes tour setlist. Surprised they didn't keep "Better World," but I suppose it and "Great Expectations" are very similar, structurally, and would've been redundant.

And yes, the Squire tribute was probably the best part of the show, honestly. I definitely had a lot of feelings during that...I wish the band's performance had lived up to the introduction, but they just can't cut it anymore.

The Other Side stands out as one of my favorite toto ballads. Great tune. One of Luke's best vocals too IMO.
Ehwmatt
MP3

Postby Sundet » Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:43 pm

WalrusOct9 wrote:

I very much agree with that, though Better World has not been part of this year's setlist and therefore, I presume, not rehearsed by the current band. I had expected them to dig even more into their 'prog' catalogue for the Yes tour though. It would have been nice to see tunes such as Change of Heart (though Joseph will probably never want to do a Fergie vocal), Jake to the Bone and Falling in Between played live on this current tour. They did pull out Hydra again though, which is nice.
Sundet
45 RPM

Postby WalrusOct9 » Fri Aug 28, 2015 4:07 am

I was also surprised they didn't pull out "Jake" or "Dave's Gone Skiing" (even if in abridged versions) for the Yes tour. Those would've gone over really, really well with the Yes crowd.
-Steve C.
WalrusOct9
Cassette Tape

Postby Ehwmatt » Fri Aug 28, 2015 4:21 am

WalrusOct9 wrote:I was also surprised they didn't pull out "Jake" or "Dave's Gone Skiing" (even if in abridged versions) for the Yes tour. Those would've gone over really, really well with the Yes crowd.

It's funny, I've seen Luke and others allude to choosing at least some songs to appease the Yes crowd. That's such a quaint notion to me for a few reasons.

First, anecdotally, at the show I saw, the crowd was decisively pro-Toto and there to see them. Yes should have been playing to the Toto crowd.

Second, in my experience, lots of dedicated prog fans also love arena rock, so I think an average prog fan would eat up whatever good stuff Toto serves up without regard to having to "play to the Yes crowd." On the other hand, somebody there to see Toto play greatest hits might not be that keen to listen to a bunch of 8 minute plus songs.

Lastly, I wouldn't say Yes played much to the "Toto" crowd. Their set wasn't super proggy by any means, but I think that was more a function of their set time than a desire to have some cross-appeal. Yes has a lot of AOR-leaning songs from the 80s that they could play but didn't (except, of course, Owner of a Lonely Heart). Now, that's likely because Howe wasn't there for those songs, so they play only the one they absolutely have to. But nonetheless, why should a band as great as Toto feel the need to pander to the Yes crowd?
Ehwmatt
MP3

Postby WalrusOct9 » Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:20 am

I think for people not familiar with the band's deeper catalog, there's a perception of them as a 'yacht rock' or 'soft rock' band, just from their radio hits. I mean, other than "Hold The Line," if I only knew their 3 or 4 other biggest hits ("Africa," "I Won't Hold You Back," "I'll Be Over You"), I'd probably think the same. Yes predated Toto by a decade, so probably a lot of 20-year olds who bought Close To The Edge in 1972 were 30 with a couple kids by the time Toto IV came out, and so missed a lot of their music outside of the lite-rock hits. Also, their hardest-rocking albums (Turn Back, Isolation, Kingdom Of Desire) were not particularly successful in the States, and combine that with lack of touring in the US over the years, makes me think the band tailored their setlist not to 'appeal to Yes fans' as much as 'dispel misconceptions' some of the crowd might have about them.

There wasn't anyone in Detroit who was anti-Toto, but much of the crowd hadn't arrived yet by the 7:30 start time, and they definitely had to win over some of the crowd a bit (which they did). You also brought up Yes' 80's period, which I like, but a lot of the old guard do not...the people who go see Yes now are expecting the super-proggy old stuff, not "It Can Happen" or "Rhythm Of Love."
-Steve C.
WalrusOct9
Cassette Tape

Postby Sundet » Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:22 pm

WalrusOct9 wrote:I think for people not familiar with the band's deeper catalog, there's a perception of them as a 'yacht rock' or 'soft rock' band, just from their radio hits. I mean, other than "Hold The Line," if I only knew their 3 or 4 other biggest hits ("Africa," "I Won't Hold You Back," "I'll Be Over You"), I'd probably think the same. Yes predated Toto by a decade, so probably a lot of 20-year olds who bought Close To The Edge in 1972 were 30 with a couple kids by the time Toto IV came out, and so missed a lot of their music outside of the lite-rock hits. Also, their hardest-rocking albums (Turn Back, Isolation, Kingdom Of Desire) were not particularly successful in the States, and combine that with lack of touring in the US over the years, makes me think the band tailored their setlist not to 'appeal to Yes fans' as much as 'dispel misconceptions' some of the crowd might have about them.

This is a very good point and an excellent post.
Sundet
45 RPM

Postby Ehwmatt » Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:35 pm

WalrusOct9 wrote:I think for people not familiar with the band's deeper catalog, there's a perception of them as a 'yacht rock' or 'soft rock' band, just from their radio hits. I mean, other than "Hold The Line," if I only knew their 3 or 4 other biggest hits ("Africa," "I Won't Hold You Back," "I'll Be Over You"), I'd probably think the same. Yes predated Toto by a decade, so probably a lot of 20-year olds who bought Close To The Edge in 1972 were 30 with a couple kids by the time Toto IV came out, and so missed a lot of their music outside of the lite-rock hits. Also, their hardest-rocking albums (Turn Back, Isolation, Kingdom Of Desire) were not particularly successful in the States, and combine that with lack of touring in the US over the years, makes me think the band tailored their setlist not to 'appeal to Yes fans' as much as 'dispel misconceptions' some of the crowd might have about them.

There wasn't anyone in Detroit who was anti-Toto, but much of the crowd hadn't arrived yet by the 7:30 start time, and they definitely had to win over some of the crowd a bit (which they did). You also brought up Yes' 80's period, which I like, but a lot of the old guard do not...the people who go see Yes now are expecting the super-proggy old stuff, not "It Can Happen" or "Rhythm Of Love."

Yeah, but the problem with your theory is that Luke has explicitly said they chose certain songs because they were playing with Yes and to the "Yes crowd," not to generally "dispel misconceptions" that the band is "yacht rock." Maybe that's two sides of the same coin. As I said before, I think it really cuts both ways with the bands if you apply this theory. There could just as easily be a bunch of people who were 20-25 in the early 80s and who thus are primarily going to see Toto and expecting Yes to do cuts like "Love Will Find a Way" and the ones you mentioned. In fact, I'm guessing a lot of diehard Yes fans are skipping this tour. Losing Anderson undoubtedly cost them some diehards, and I'm sure Squire dying led to a bunch more giving up on Yes like I've given up on Journey. So, all in all, again, I don't know why Toto felt the need to cater to "Yes fans."

I basically have no problems with the setlist (other than wanting a lot more), so I'm really just lamenting that Toto felt pressured to cater to anybody in their setlist this year. If they really did, it's more evidence that Toto should pair up with a more logical touring partner - Night Ranger, Journey, Foreigner, Survivor, REO, whomever else of that ilk.
Ehwmatt
MP3

Postby WalrusOct9 » Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:17 am

Ehwmatt wrote:
Yeah, but the problem with your theory is that Luke has explicitly said they chose certain songs because they were playing with Yes and to the "Yes crowd," not to generally "dispel misconceptions" that the band is "yacht rock." Maybe that's two sides of the same coin. As I said before, I think it really cuts both ways with the bands if you apply this theory. There could just as easily be a bunch of people who were 20-25 in the early 80s and who thus are primarily going to see Toto and expecting Yes to do cuts like "Love Will Find a Way" and the ones you mentioned. In fact, I'm guessing a lot of diehard Yes fans are skipping this tour. Losing Anderson undoubtedly cost them some diehards, and I'm sure Squire dying led to a bunch more giving up on Yes like I've given up on Journey. So, all in all, again, I don't know why Toto felt the need to cater to "Yes fans."

I think Yes has seen diminishing returns for several years now. I mean, I had only seen the 'real' Yes once, in 2004, so I went to see them last year, because it was a great venue (The Ryman in Nashville), and they were doing Close To The Edge, and, well, I figured it was probably the last chance to at least see 3/5ths of a band I really, really loved. It was enjoyable, but once I saw it, I didn't really need to see it again, and I'm sure a lot of other Yes fans feel the same way. I saw this tour at Freedom Hill in Detroit, which has a pavilion capacity of 4,400, and even that wasn't sold out (not embarrassingly empty, but plenty of empty seats towards the back).

Ehwmatt wrote:I basically have no problems with the setlist (other than wanting a lot more), so I'm really just lamenting that Toto felt pressured to cater to anybody in their setlist this year. If they really did, it's more evidence that Toto should pair up with a more logical touring partner - Night Ranger, Journey, Foreigner, Survivor, REO, whomever else of that ilk.

Hey, it's better than when they toured with McDonald. :lol: I'm sure the band would love to tour with more of a hard rock band, but it's really not up to them. It's all managers, promoters, etc. Journey would make sense, but Luke can't just call his buddy Neal and make that happen. Toto also doesn't have a whole lot of clout in the US touring market at the moment, so while they have veto power, they also aren't going to turn down a pairing that would get them out in front of bigger crowds in more cities than they could play on their own. It's just all about money, sadly.

I'd much rather see (and be willing to travel to see) Toto just play on their own, these package tours just end up cutting everyone's set short and leaving you kind of unfulfilled if you're a serious fan of either band.
-Steve C.
WalrusOct9
Cassette Tape

Postby artinis1 » Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:21 am

Have they filmed a show yet? They usually do in Europe
artinis1
45 RPM

PreviousNext

Return to Toto