Re: RIP Carrie Fisher

Postby verslibre » Wed Dec 28, 2016 5:04 am

:( Aw, fuck...she didn't make it?!
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby JBlake » Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:33 am

Yeah, that was too bad that she didn't live a longer life. 60 isn't really all that old. What amazes me now is all the fallout Steve Martin is getting for tweeting that he thought she was hot back when he was a young man. WTF is going on with society these days to get pissed that someone thinks she was hot? WTF!
God better be wearing his titanium cup when I arrive to be judged, cause the very first thing I'm going to do is break my foot off in his balls. Liberals and Dems are proof that Satan has, to some extent, a sense of humor.
JBlake
8 Track

Postby verslibre » Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:53 am

60 isn't old, but I understand she did some hard livin' in the '70s and '80s, drinking and drugging as many celebs do. I heard she never did regain consciousness after they got her to the hospital.
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby JBlake » Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:33 am

verslibre wrote:60 isn't old, but I understand she did some hard livin' in the '70s and '80s, drinking and drugging as many celebs do. I heard she never did regain consciousness after they got her to the hospital.

Yeah, she was quite the party animal at some point in her younger life. That's why when I see people doing drugs, smoking and alcohol, I think that's just a ticking time bomb in their lives, some cook off sooner then others.

When I heard that someone began administering CPR to her while the plane was in the air, I suspected that she may have been out for a while, and it only takes about three minutes without oxygen to start damaging the brain. Who really knows how long she may have been without oxygen & blood flow to the brain. She may have been sitting there for ten minutes or more before the person came to her aid. By that time it was probably too late. Plus if she had any substance in her system during the flight, that would have most likely complicated the situation even further.
God better be wearing his titanium cup when I arrive to be judged, cause the very first thing I'm going to do is break my foot off in his balls. Liberals and Dems are proof that Satan has, to some extent, a sense of humor.
JBlake
8 Track

Postby verslibre » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:19 am

JBlake wrote:
verslibre wrote:60 isn't old, but I understand she did some hard livin' in the '70s and '80s, drinking and drugging as many celebs do. I heard she never did regain consciousness after they got her to the hospital.

Yeah, she was quite the party animal at some point in her younger life. That's why when I see people doing drugs, smoking and alcohol, I think that's just a ticking time bomb in their lives, some cook off sooner then others.

When I heard that someone began administering CPR to her while the plane was in the air, I suspected that she may have been out for a while, and it only takes about three minutes without oxygen to start damaging the brain. Who really knows how long she may have been without oxygen & blood flow to the brain. She may have been sitting there for ten minutes or more before the person came to her aid. By that time it was probably too late. Plus if she had any substance in her system during the flight, that would have most likely complicated the situation even further.

I believe she was out for ten minutes. That's a long time to go without oxygen. Disastrous...
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby verslibre » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:30 am

Oh, crap. Now Debbie may have suffered a stroke while planning Carrie's funeral.

http://www.vulture.com/2016/12/debbie-reynolds-reportedly-rushed-to-hospital.html?mid=twitter-share-vulture
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby verslibre » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:32 am

From Mark Hamill's Twitter.

verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby tater1977 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:15 pm

verslibre wrote:Oh, crap. Now Debbie may have suffered a stroke while planning Carrie's funeral.

http://www.vulture.com/2016/12/debbie-reynolds-reportedly-rushed-to-hospital.html?mid=twitter-share-vulture

Hollywood Reporter ‏@THR

Debbie Reynolds, Mother of Carrie Fisher and Spirited Star of 'Singin’ in the Rain,' Dies at 84 (Report) http://thr.cm/R3wJlj
Perry's good natured bonhomie & the world’s most charmin smile,knocked fans off their feet. Sportin a black tux,gigs came alive as he swished around the stage thrillin audiences w/ charisma that instantly burnt the oxygen right out of the venue.TR.com
tater1977
Compact Disc

Postby Memorex » Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:21 pm

tater1977 wrote:
verslibre wrote:Oh, crap. Now Debbie may have suffered a stroke while planning Carrie's funeral.

Hollywood Reporter ‏@THR

Debbie Reynolds, Mother of Carrie Fisher and Spirited Star of 'Singin’ in the Rain,' Dies at 84 (Report) http://thr.cm/R3wJlj

Terrible losses for their family. Sad.
Memorex
Stereo LP

Postby verslibre » Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:56 am

Looks like Todd's planning a joint funeral for both Debbie and Carrie.
verslibre
Compact Disc

Return to Snowmobiles For The Sahara