Rumors Abound ...

Strange Talking Street Medicine

Moderators: Andrew, T-Bone

Rumors Abound ...

Postby tater1977 » Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:35 pm

Rumors Abound ...

Might be Glenn's imagination running wild...

Glenn Odle ‏@GlennOdle
Not to be as tattle-tell.....But, my resources and everyone in Sony/ Columbia/Interscope .. expect brand new Steve Perry music May of 2016

Glenn Odle @GlennOdle
@GlennOdle If I told you the title I would probably be shot so we will let that remain a mystery

Glenn Odle ‏@GlennOdle
This is the year Steve Perry makes a noise once again outside of the band Journey..."Stranded" being the studio clip to radio

Glenn Odle ‏@GlennOdle
It's a duet in the making from 1983...Steve Perry & Melissa Etheridge...Now a reality this 5/16

Glenn Odle @GlennOdle
Steve Perry has included a bonus track that was never released anywhere
Perry's good natured bonhomie & the world’s most charmin smile,knocked fans off their feet. Sportin a black tux,gigs came alive as he swished around the stage thrillin audiences w/ charisma that instantly burnt the oxygen right out of the venue.TR.com
tater1977
Compact Disc

Re: Rumors Abound ...

Postby ScarabFan » Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:48 pm

tater1977 wrote:Rumors Abound ...

Glenn Odle ‏@GlennOdle
Not to be as tattle-tell.....But, my resources and everyone in Sony/ Columbia/Interscope .. expect brand new Steve Perry music May of 2016

Glenn Odle @GlennOdle
@GlennOdle If I told you the title I would probably be shot so we will let that remain a mystery

Glenn Odle ‏@GlennOdle
This is the year Steve Perry makes a noise once again outside of the band Journey..."Stranded" being the studio clip to radio

Glenn Odle ‏@GlennOdle
It's a duet in the making from 1983...Steve Perry & Melissa Etheridge...Now a reality this 5/16

Glenn Odle @GlennOdle

We'll see...
ScarabFan
Ol' 78

Postby tater1977 » Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:51 pm

ScarabFan wrote:
tater1977 wrote:Rumors Abound ...

Glenn Odle ‏@GlennOdle

Glenn Odle @GlennOdle

Glenn Odle ‏@GlennOdle

Glenn Odle ‏@GlennOdle

Glenn Odle @GlennOdle

We'll see...

Yeah, until official confirmation ... it all remains rumors.
Wait and see I guess.
Perry's good natured bonhomie & the world’s most charmin smile,knocked fans off their feet. Sportin a black tux,gigs came alive as he swished around the stage thrillin audiences w/ charisma that instantly burnt the oxygen right out of the venue.TR.com
tater1977
Compact Disc

Postby annie89509 » Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:41 pm

who's Glenn Odle?
annie89509
Stereo LP

Postby MotherCitay » Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:26 am

Wow ... Releasing his new album in May, the month he met Kellie [in 2011] ... it does not get more special than that :)

Steve described it on Fan Asylum in June 2013:

"We talked on the phone for the first time 2 years ago this May. It was so great to hear her voice. It felt like I knew her all along. She said that her girlfriends had bought her a ticket to Mexico for her birthday and when she got back we'd grab a bite. I was soooo excited..... I was a little boy who finally found his girl. I waited and 2 weeks later we went to our first dinner ......."
MotherCitay
45 RPM

Postby scarab » Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:38 am

annie89509 wrote:who's Glenn Odle?

yes, who is he, nothing on the net but his twitter account.
a man, well, he'll walk right into hell with both eyes open. But even the devil can't fool a dog!"
scarab
Cassette Tape

Postby tater1977 » Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:47 am

Seems - https://twitter.com/GlennOdle
has deleted his tweets about SP, from last night.

He seems to have deleted a few of his other tweets also.
Ones that stated he was looking forward to their tour of 2016
with REO Speedwagon and Def Lep.
If you look up the schedules, it says Tesla is touring
with them this year.
So his inferences, are obvious.

But since he can't confirm, gonna call this one a BUST.

So like I said, until official confirmation ... it all remains rumors.
tater1977
Compact Disc

Postby FezzyChic » Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:52 am

Let me get straight.... :?:

Steve is releasing his new cd in May? Which if the case is a beautiful tribute to dearest Kellie :)

Or a new duet with Melissa Ethridge?

The tweets don't make a lot of sense to me!

Hmmm, Thank you Tater!
FezzyChic
Ol' 78

Postby tater1977 » Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:34 pm

FezzyChic wrote:Let me get straight.... :?:

Steve is releasing his new cd in May? Which if the case is a beautiful tribute to dearest Kellie :)

Hmmm, Thank you Tater!

Never saw a tweet from Odle re/ it 'being a beautiful tribute to dearest Kellie' .
And since he's deleted his tweets and can't confirm, lol calling this a BUST.
tater1977
Compact Disc

Postby FezzyChic » Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:00 pm

tater1977 wrote:
FezzyChic wrote:Let me get straight.... :?:

Hmmm, Thank you Tater!

Never saw a tweet from Odle re/ it 'being a beautiful tribute to dearest Kellie' .
And since he's deleted his tweets and can't confirm, lol calling this a BUST.

Hey Tater, I know the tweet didn't say anything about Kellie, I said that!!

But you must be right if the guy deleted everything....
Thank you for so many interesting reads, if not for you
we would fade away over here in SP land :)
FezzyChic
Ol' 78

Postby perryfan61 » Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:10 pm

I have to admit, I am starting to get my hopes up. I wasn't expecting to see anything until this fall, but who knows? However it plays out, this has given me something to look forward to! A duet would be icing on the cake :D
The injury that we do to a man must be such that we need not fear his vengeance. Steve Perry
perryfan61
8 Track

Postby Gina3008 » Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:36 am

Yeah, who is Glenn Odle? Could it be that the Steve Perry Camp told Glenn Odle to cease and desist?? Or could it be an advertising gimmick to draw interest to upcoming music??? Hmmm...........
Gina3008
Ol' 78

Postby MotherCitay » Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:11 pm

He seems to have "known" things for quite a while now ...........

Glenn Odle ‏@GlennOdle · Jan 22

Wishing Steve Perry from Journey a Special Birthday Wish...His "NEW" Solo CD is the talk of the Town in musical circles...I remain secretive

Glenn Odle ‏@GlennOdle · Jan 22

My Deepest Wish for Steve Perry of Journey on this day is outstanding health and the ability to carry on after losing the Love of His Life
MotherCitay
45 RPM

Postby tater1977 » Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:03 pm

https://twitter.com/GlennOdle/with_replies

Glenn Odle ‏@GlennOdle · 41m41 minutes ago

All this talk about Steve Perry returning is simply false hope...Jon is seeking a way out and so is Arnel...let nature prevail

Glenn Odle ‏@GlennOdle · 34m34 minutes ago

Steve Perry admires the hype of his return, but he also despises the way Journey moved on..He really does like Pineda and never liked Augeri

Glenn Odle ‏@GlennOdle · 30m30 minutes ago

Tater from http://melodicrock.com can bash me all day long...It don't mean a thing, just passing down what I hear...right or wrong

Glenn Odle ‏@GlennOdle · 22m22 minutes ago

I have much praise for Carlos Santana he's just keeping it real

- Mr. Odle - you tweeted you've been friends with SP since 1979 and ask Herbie Herbert
he knows.
- Just a simple question, why did you delete that tweet ?
tater1977
Compact Disc

Postby tater1977 » Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:26 pm

tater1977 wrote:https://twitter.com/GlennOdle/with_replies

Glenn Odle ‏@GlennOdle · 41m41 minutes ago

All this talk about Steve Perry returning is simply false hope...Jon is seeking a way out and so is Arnel...let nature prevail

Glenn Odle ‏@GlennOdle · 34m34 minutes ago

Steve Perry admires the hype of his return, but he also despises the way Journey moved on..He really does like Pineda and never liked Augeri

Glenn Odle ‏@GlennOdle · 30m30 minutes ago

Tater from http://melodicrock.com can bash me all day long...It don't mean a thing, just passing down what I hear...right or wrong

Glenn Odle ‏@GlennOdle · 22m22 minutes ago

I have much praise for Carlos Santana he's just keeping it real

- Mr. Odle - you tweeted you've been friends with SP since 1979 and ask Herbie Herbert
he knows.
- Just a simple question, why did you delete that tweet ?

Mr. Odle

IF you consider these comments as 'bashing' you, please read these posts for yourself.

1. Yeah, until official confirmation ... it all remains rumors.
Wait and see I guess.

AND -

2. But since he can't confirm, gonna call this one a BUST.

So like I said, until official confirmation ... it all remains rumors.

AND -

3. And since he's deleted his tweets and can't confirm, lol calling this a BUST.

=========

I hope your correct but ...
Until it's officially confirmed by SP himself or FA ... then we can then believe it's in the can .
tater1977
Compact Disc

Postby tater1977 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:13 pm

https://twitter.com/GlennOdle/with_replies

Glenn Odle ‏@GlennOdle · 5h5 hours ago

Steve Perry hand picked every musician he paid over $10,000 for an orchestra to perform on 2 songs...Do you really think he did it for fun

Glenn Odle ‏@GlennOdle · 6h6 hours ago

@johnnysgirl123
Artist that have been out of the loop for a period of time often seek an event to boost a new release, it's going to happen

Glenn Odle ‏@GlennOdle · 6h6 hours ago

@johnnysgirl123
Not that you deserve an answer, but yes the Album was released to management last June/I'm sure the RRHOF is delaying it

Glenn Odle ‏@GlennOdle · 8h8 hours ago

The new Steve Perry Album has been ready since last June... Not sure of the final logistics and the delay... Alot of hours spent creating

Glenn Odle ‏@GlennOdle · 9h9 hours ago

92.5 Classic Rock had me on aire this morning... Dallas, Tx. .. Talked about the 2017 tour and my contribution to the new Steve Perry Album

:roll: :roll: :roll:
tater1977
Compact Disc

Postby tater1977 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:20 am

Just wondering, in this day and age, if folks consider how quickly one can
ascertain, confirmation or denial of one's appearances or actions.
:roll:
tater1977
Compact Disc

Postby scarab » Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:04 am

Can't wait for Steve Perry Greatest Hits Volume II + 5 when we get to hear these "songs". :roll:
Which would be around 2030 if history repeats itself, when Journey gets inducted into the intergalactic hall of fame. :lol:
a man, well, he'll walk right into hell with both eyes open. But even the devil can't fool a dog!"
scarab
Cassette Tape

Postby tater1977 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:03 am

The boy just deleted all his SP tweets, again.

But I'm sure it was just an accidental tweet delete ... again.
Hope this helps you bro if you need to retweet them.
:wink:

go1.JPG
go1.JPG (77.84 KiB) Viewed 19423 times

go2.JPG
go2.JPG (106.67 KiB) Viewed 19423 times
tater1977
Compact Disc

Postby perryfan61 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:48 am

Ready since last June!!?? What's the hold-up then? If they want to release it the same time as the HOF induction, the hype should have started by now.

I remain hopeful, but who knows what they are waiting for. Just release it already!! 8) :evil: :? :shock:
The injury that we do to a man must be such that we need not fear his vengeance. Steve Perry
perryfan61
8 Track

Postby tater1977 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:23 am

perryfan61 wrote:Ready since last June!!?? What's the hold-up then? If they want to release it the same time as the HOF induction, the hype should have started by now.

I remain hopeful, but who knows what they are waiting for. Just release it already!! 8) :evil: :? :shock:

Just wondering, in this day and age, if folks consider how quickly one can
ascertain, confirmation or denial of one's appearances or actions.

- CALL 92.5 classic rock radio in Dallas
-Ask to speak to 'JEN' about his interview with her

- Send an email to Restless Heart band

Don't jump to conclusions, find out the facts.
tater1977
Compact Disc

Postby nylady » Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:16 am

Okay, I have to ask, who is this guy anyway? I'm not that tech savvy, but a simple google search shows nothing much beyond his twitter account.
nylady
Ol' 78

Postby perryfan61 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:00 am

nylady wrote:Okay, I have to ask, who is this guy anyway? I'm not that tech savvy, but a simple google search shows nothing much beyond his twitter account.

A Utube account with that name says "singer, songwriter, musician". Maybe he was involved somehow?
perryfan61
8 Track

Postby scarab » Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:39 am

singer songwriter musician that no one has heard of.
you would think of someone who worked with the artists he talks of, he would at least have a bio page.
scarab
Cassette Tape

Postby nylady » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:58 am

Singer, songwriter, musician. Guess he left out "story-teller and name-dropper".
nylady
Ol' 78

Postby Ftloperry » Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:23 pm

The Glenn is spewing nothing but BS....no record label would delay an album especially one by Steve Perry and the RNRHOF would not be the reason for the delay. :roll:
"You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't loose it."
--- Robin Williams
Ftloperry
8 Track

Postby scarab » Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:31 am

Especially when We didn't know Journey even had a shot until the fall, let alone get the nod.
And unless Perry showed and sang, (iand it was promoted big time) any sales would be a drop in the bucket.
If this was so Journey would be scrambling to out something together, with our without Cain.
scarab
Cassette Tape

Postby KDOUBLEU » Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:37 am

Sounds like a bunch of Bullshit to me.
KDOUBLEU
Cassette Tape

Postby Lora » Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:49 am

tater1977 wrote:The boy just deleted all his SP tweets, again.

go1.JPG

go2.JPG

I'm sure he is very appreciative of the fact that you got screen caps of his tweets before he accidentally deleted them. :mrgreen:
Lora
8 Track

Postby tater1977 » Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:00 pm

Lora wrote:
tater1977 wrote:The boy just deleted all his SP tweets, again.

go1.JPG

go2.JPG

I'm sure he is very appreciative of the fact that you got screen caps of his tweets before he accidentally deleted them. :mrgreen:

Always willing to help my fellow man ... :oops: :lol:
tater1977
Compact Disc

Next

Return to Steve Perry