The FOUR Times Indicted Crook Thread

General Intelligent Discussion & One Thread About That Buttknuckle

Moderator: Andrew

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby UncleKG » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:47 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Chop,chop, chop. A little more Obama dies every day and America proceeds to be great again.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/congressiona ... l#comments

So, dumping coal mine debris into our water supply is a good thing? You truly are dense.

"You're truly hilarious. You win the prize for consistently posting the dumbest shit I see on the internet."
UncleKG
LP

Postby UncleKG » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:52 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Then to have KGB post it and call it real. Such a tool.

WTF are you babbling about? Wipe that drool off your chin.
UncleKG
LP

Postby UncleKG » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:57 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Uncle KGB is all for letting this walk right in.

http://www.cscmediagroupus.com/2017/01/31/isiskids/

"Walk right in?" You understand there's a vetting process that takes somewhere between 18 months and two years, right?

Do you know what a "self-fulfilling prophecy" is?

Drump's ban is used by radical Muslims to "prove" Americans hate Islam. More "gray zone" (aka moderate Muslims) begin to believe this and become radicalized. Terrorism increases, which Drump then points to in order to justify his decisions. The cycle of violence increases. It's as plain as the nose on your face.

https://www.brookings.edu/blog/markaz/2017/01/30/why-trumps-policies-will-increase-terrorism-and-why-trump-might-benefit-as-a-result/
UncleKG
LP

Postby UncleKG » Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:05 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:
Read the very first sentence.

Did NPR quote InfoWars???

I read the first sentence, you buffoon. Doesn't make it any more true. Read the ACTUAL STUDY I just linked to.
UncleKG
LP

Postby UncleKG » Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:12 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Your problem is, your stupid enough to believe your sources.

Since you seem to have real trouble with this, let me help.

My source (which I believe): http://grammarist.com/spelling/your-youre/

"You’re is a contraction of you are. It works anywhere you are would work. So, for example, you are (stupid) means the same as you’re (stupid)."

So, it's "Your problem is, you're stupid enough to (post shit that's so easily proved false, it's laughable.)"
UncleKG
LP

Postby UncleKG » Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:18 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Looks like I got had on this one. My bad. I apologize to the group. That's more then KGB will do with his bullshit. There's too much crap being released on both sides in the Media. There are two stories about Trump talking to Mexico and Austrailia that Yahoo news sources took completely out of context that could cause big trouble with those countries. The Mexican President has already said it was not true. The Media can cause a war before it's over. I will try to be more careful. KGB will continue to be a asshole. Life goes on.

Find anything I've posted that's been proven false, and I'll gladly apologize.

Before you begin, the existence of the Russian dossier has been proven true. The contents have not been proven true, and I never at any point suggested they had.
UncleKG
LP

Postby UncleKG » Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:17 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:You got it KGB. Republicans have dump trucks loaded with all kinds of waste, poisons, and what ever to dump into water supplies. You see, we don't drink water or breath air. Do me a favor and take your horse shit propaganda lies to Kentucky or West Virginia. Stand up and shout it in any of the cities that went from thriving to welfare ghost towns. Hell, I'll pay your air fair. Liar !

"Horse shit propaganda?" Do you truly not read?

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/politics/ct-congress-gop-obama-rules-20170201-story.html

"The Interior Department said in announcing the rule in December that it would protect 6,000 miles of streams and 52,000 acres of forests, preventing coal mining debris from being dumped into nearby waters. The rule maintains a long-established 100-foot buffer zone that blocks coal mining near streams, but imposes stricter guidelines for exceptions to the 100-foot rule.

Interior officials said the rule would cause only modest job losses in coal country and could even create jobs as companies hire construction crews to haul and store debris.

Arizona Rep. Raul Grijalva, senior Democrat on the House Natural Resources Committee, said repealing the stream protection rule would "sicken and kill the very people Donald Trump falsely promised to help," coal miners in West Virginia and other states.

Rep. John Yarmuth, D-Ky., displayed a bottle of brownish water he said came from a constituent's well near a surface coal mine. He challenged lawmakers to drink from it and said the stream rule was one of the only safety measures protecting people in coal country."

And guess what? Coal ain't coming back.

http://time.com/4570070/donald-trump-coal-jobs/

"Just a decade ago coal provided half of the energy used for power generation in the U.S., but fracking has driven a boom in the country's supply of natural gas and made it a cheaper alternative in most cases. And, with cost in mind, utility companies have made the switch even in places without regulation pushing them to do so."

Oh, and it's airFARE. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/fare
Last edited by UncleKG on Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
UncleKG
LP

Postby UncleKG » Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:30 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:
UncleKG wrote:

Before you begin, the existence of the Russian dossier has been proven true. The contents have not been proven true, and I never at any point suggested they had.

No, it has not.

Are you honestly that slow? Pay attention now. NO ONE (other than the Russians) deny the dossier EXISTS. That there IS a dossier. All major news outlets (including FOX) have said this. Intelligence officials all say they briefed both Obama and Drump on that dossier's contents. IT PHYSICALLY EXISTS.

Whether it's all a bunch of B.S. is the only question on the table at this point.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38612066
UncleKG
LP

Postby verslibre » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:08 am

"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby verslibre » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:26 am

You wanted it, you got it.

“We’re going to war in the South China Sea in five to 10 years,” he said in March 2016. “There’s no doubt about that. They’re taking their sandbars and making basically stationary aircraft carriers and putting missiles on those. They come here to the United States in front of our face – and you understand how important face is – and say it’s an ancient territorial sea.”

But China is not the only hotspot Bannon sees, and forecasts another ground war for American troops in the Middle East.

“Some of these situations may get a little unpleasant,” Bannon said in November 2015. “But you know what, we’re in a war. We’re clearly going into, I think, a major shooting war in the Middle East again.”

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/feb/02/steve-bannon-donald-trump-war-south-china-sea-no-doubt?CMP=twt_gu
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby Monker » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:59 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:
UncleKG wrote:
K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Chop,chop, chop. A little more Obama dies every day and America proceeds to be great again.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/congressiona ... l#comments

So, dumping coal mine debris into our water supply is a good thing? You truly are dense.

"You're truly hilarious. You win the prize for consistently posting the dumbest shit I see on the internet."

You got it KGB. Republicans have dump trucks loaded with all kinds of waste, poisons, and what ever to dump into water supplies. You see, we don't drink water or breath air. Do me a favor and take your horse shit propaganda lies to Kentucky or West Virginia. Stand up and shout it in any of the cities that went from thriving to welfare ghost towns. Hell, I'll pay your air fair. Liar !

Liar? I have caught you in so many lies that it's pathetic.

Dude, you post so much misinformation and propaganda that it's simply not even worth reading any link you forward to the forum. In fact, add in alternative Fact Finder's posts, then this is nothing but a Trump propaganda forum. It's all just BS.

As far as the coal states go, why can't they take control of their own future instead of relying on the federal government? In the 80's during the farm crisis, Iowa struggled to get out of it. We diversified the economy so it did not rely solely on the farm industry. We are now the insurance capital of the world, for small and mid-sized companies. We are a leader in alternative fuels, both in bio-fuel and wind energies. And, there is a huge tech industry here. Along with all of that there is bio-science that goes hand in hand with the farm industry that has existed forever.

The result is iowa was one of the first states OUT of the last recession.

And, BTW, Iowa used to be a leader in the coal industry until regulations limited the amount of sulfur in the coal. Des Moines was a coal town back in the 1920's.

So, instead of whining for help from the federal government to bail out industries that are failing, these states should be looking to the future and diversifying and getting out of the dying coal industry...which is what Bill Clinton said over 20yrs ago. Too bad these states didn't listen.

Liberals like you and Donald Trump who want to bail out the coal industry, and who want states to rely on the federal government, are pathetic.
Monker
MP3

Postby JBlake » Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:35 am

So what happened to that grand Lib Dem master plan of leaving the US when Trump becomes president? What gives? The bad actor/actresses, comedians, and musicians also said they'd leave but so far haven't. WTF?
God better be wearing his titanium cup when I arrive to be judged, cause the very first thing I'm going to do is break my foot off in his balls. Liberals and Dems are proof that Satan has, to some extent, a sense of humor.
JBlake
8 Track

Postby Boomchild » Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:47 am

JBlake wrote:So what happened to that grand Lib Dem master plan of leaving the US when Trump becomes president? What gives? The bad actor/actresses, comedians, and musicians also said they'd leave but so far haven't. WTF?

It could be that they are having a hard time getting other countries to grant them entry. I read an article that some have been denied entry into Canada because they couldn't show they had the ability to financially support themselves upon being granted residency.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby UncleKG » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:05 am

JBlake wrote:So what happened to that grand Lib Dem master plan of leaving the US when Trump becomes president? What gives? The bad actor/actresses, comedians, and musicians also said they'd leave but so far haven't. WTF?

Given his first two weeks, they have no reason not to think he'll get himself impeached post haste. :lol:
UncleKG
LP

Postby Memorex » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:34 am

UncleKG wrote:

Given his first two weeks, they have no reason not to think he'll get himself impeached post haste. :lol:

I can see where half the country isn't going to agree with him, but I haven't seen anything remotely worthy of impeachment. I mean, you may want it, but he would have to actually commit an impeachable offense. Like, legally.
Memorex
Stereo LP

Postby JBlake » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:55 am

Fact Finder wrote:

Rosie had issues and can't leave..

Hahaha. Well they need a new loadmaster, load her in and tie her down at the CG.
God better be wearing his titanium cup when I arrive to be judged, cause the very first thing I'm going to do is break my foot off in his balls. Liberals and Dems are proof that Satan has, to some extent, a sense of humor.
JBlake
8 Track

Postby UncleKG » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:35 am

Already loosening sanctions on Russia. "I see your true colors shining through," and it's commie red.

Anyone not see this one coming? http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-loosens-sanctions-russia-prevent-intelligence-agencies-cyberspying-hacking-a7559871.html
UncleKG
LP

Postby UncleKG » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:38 am

Fact Finder wrote:#alt-universe

My new term for some. :D

Breitbart and Infowars readers?
UncleKG
LP

Postby UncleKG » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:40 am

Fact Finder wrote:Dang Kuwaitis' are recruiting for ISIS too..

Kuwait imposes temporary ban on visas for five nationalities

http://www.visit-kuwait.com/682-Kuwait- ... ities.html

Apparently. Trying to curry favor with the Drump, apparently.
UncleKG
LP

Postby UncleKG » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:50 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote: Frankly, you need to go after Uncle SFB. He's stealing your title as king of the bull shitters. By the way, most of the Power Plants here have converted to natural gas and sent the bill to their customers. The coal will most likely go over seas. One way or another,Europe and Asia will buy coal. Then preach to us about using it.

"King of the bullshitters," eh? After your snafu earlier today, you're proudly wearing that crown.

Still waiting on you to point out ANYTHING I've shared that is false, and I'll gladly apologize.

Listen close. Pay attention. Coal ain't coming back.
http://www.newsweek.com/trump-cruel-promise-bring-jobs-back-coal-country-526539
http://www.forbes.com/sites/timworstall/2016/11/11/its-president-trump-now-sure-is-and-coal-mining-jobs-are-still-not-coming-back-to-appalachia/#26b4b6752884
http://e360.yale.edu/features/why_us_coal_industry_and_its_jobs_are_not_coming_back
UncleKG
LP

Postby Monker » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:56 am

UncleKG wrote:

He'll either die or be impeached before the end of his term.
Monker
MP3

Postby Monker » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:05 am

UncleKG wrote:Already loosening sanctions on Russia. "I see your true colors shining through," and it's commie red.

Anyone not see this one coming? http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-loosens-sanctions-russia-prevent-intelligence-agencies-cyberspying-hacking-a7559871.html

He's already screwed up relations with Mexico, Germany, and Australia. Isn't obvious Trump is a communist sympathizer?

Trump is the most liberal President we have ever had: Free trade is a conservative ideal. Things like tariffs and other import taxes are things conservatives fight against. In general, Republicans are FOR free trade agreements like NAFTA. Spending outrageous sums of money with no way to pay for it, like the stupid wall, is what conservatives have complained about for decades. "Healthcare for everybody" is what the public option was all about, and something Obama foolishly gave up while trying to get some Republican support.

But, now that Trump is President, Republicans embrace the very ideas they fought against for decades.

Hypocrites, all of them...including those in this forum. If Trump is a centrist, then both Clintons and Obama are very conservative.
Monker
MP3

Postby Monker » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:08 am

UncleKG wrote:
K.C.Journey Fan wrote: Frankly, you need to go after Uncle SFB. He's stealing your title as king of the bull shitters. By the way, most of the Power Plants here have converted to natural gas and sent the bill to their customers. The coal will most likely go over seas. One way or another,Europe and Asia will buy coal. Then preach to us about using it.

"King of the bullshitters," eh? After your snafu earlier today, you're proudly wearing that crown.

Still waiting on you to point out ANYTHING I've shared that is false, and I'll gladly apologize.

Listen close. Pay attention. Coal ain't coming back.
http://www.newsweek.com/trump-cruel-promise-bring-jobs-back-coal-country-526539
http://www.forbes.com/sites/timworstall/2016/11/11/its-president-trump-now-sure-is-and-coal-mining-jobs-are-still-not-coming-back-to-appalachia/#26b4b6752884
http://e360.yale.edu/features/why_us_coal_industry_and_its_jobs_are_not_coming_back

Oh, geez, don't hold your breath. I've challenged him so often to do this for things he said about me that he is probably going to start accusing me of using alternate sign-ons and you and me being the same person. He has such a warped mind that he invents things that were never said...and then outright lies about it to try to prove himself.
Monker
MP3

Postby Boomchild » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:31 am

"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby verslibre » Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:06 am

"#alt-universe" is the mystical realm in which the guys who introduced the world to "alternative facts" dwell, I take it?
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby verslibre » Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:24 am

Keepin' it classy in Trumpistan.

Patton Oswalt

January 31 at 8:09pm ·

Well now, if I didn't learn me a bunch of fascinating stuff today.

Last night, a Peoria, Illinois realtor Tweeted a nasty "@" mention to me. He's a big Trump supporter. So
I must've Tweeted something nasty about his guy, right?

Well, no.

I Tweeted out a very positive, very benign Tweet in support of Sally Yates, and her risky stand on principle, which cost her her job. The realtor's response Tweet was along the lines of, "Oh, the nasty little troll has another opinion. Stick to show business and shut up." I'm paraphrasing. Another person who hates my Twitter feed's content who nevertheless follows me.

I Tweeted out something in support of someone. He reacted with immediate disgust and offense. Fine, whatever.

Except...

That was the first thing I "learned," and it was something I should have noticed long ago, but it took awhile to sink into my thick-ass skull.

What I learned was that when I Tweet or Facebook negative things about Trump -- comedic insults, mocking responses, etc.? Trump supporters will push back mildly, in that dismissive tone of, "Yeah, whatever. We won. Get over it." It's sour, but not vicious or threatening. It's a disagreement. Which is fine.

But when I Tweet something POSITIVE, or HOPEFUL, in support of a group that's been made to fear or doubt because of Trump and his ghoul brigade's actions? A helpful link for peaceful action? Praising someone who speaks up eloquently against the smirking racism of Trump's parking lot carnival of an administration?

THAT'S when the responses get violent, and threatening, and ominous. As if the language itself -- the grammar of thoughtfulness -- lands in their guts like glass shards. Empathy and understanding literally feel like an attack to them.

I Tweeted back an equally snarky response to Tony's initial Tweet. It was late, I'd had a bad day, I was in an awful mood, and something about attacking someone who's simply encouraging another human being landed wrong with me. He insulted me, I returned the insult. Moving on. Or so I thought.

THEN Peoria Realtor Tweeted out THIS little nugget, in response to someone Tweeting, "Everyone stop having opinions!"

"I'm a psychic and I'm channeling his wife's opinions."

HA HA! My wife's dead. Zing!

Again, that was his FIRST go-to -- this patriotic, God-fearing, father of two. Insult someone and, if they respond? Go after their dead spouse.

So I started trolling him. And I never even mentioned the shitty, dead wife crack. It's not the first one the anime Nazis have sent my way. I've ignored every one of them (except for the ones Martin Shkreli farted out). I don't want to give anyone the satisfaction.

But again, it was late, I was in a dark mood, and he caught me at the wrong time.

But my trolling focused ONLY on his comically pathetic Twitter feed. At his clueless attempts at hyping houses. His creepy in-the-woods selfies while hunting. I saw that other people were giving him shit about the "dead wife" joke. I figured it was going to blow up in the poor slob's face without zero help from me.

In the morning, his account was gone. He'd closed it down (I assume). He'd also closed down his Facebook profile and professional page.

And then the realty company he worked for posted a message to their website about how Mr. Dead Wife Joke did NOT represent their company and that he was no longer employed by them.

And then the shit storm REALLY started.

Pro-trump accounts BOMBING my feed with "wife murderer Patton Oswalt" Tweets and "libtard cuck" Tweets and death threats and every variety of misspelled rage.

'Cuz here's the SECOND thing I learned.

The main thing that Trump supporters are excited about, now that he's president? Is that finally, at LOOOOOONG LAST, all of the awful things they want to say, that used to lose them friends and jobs and marriages? They're EXCITED about potentially getting to say them with ZERO repercussions. Just like Trump did. All the way into the White House. All the way into unlimited, forever power to spew any awful shit that comes to your head and no one dares correct you, rolls their eyes, or punches you in the nose.

But I'm afraid Peoria Realtor is going to the first in a long line of Trumpers who will realize, on the other side of firings and divorces and black eyes, that Trump's Teflon Umbrella covers Trump and no one else.

His cabinet and staff are going to learn that as well.

That might be fun.

Try to be nice. As far as that goes.

https://www.facebook.com/pattonoswalt/posts/10154605178342655
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby Monker » Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:30 pm

Fact Finder wrote:First off, relations with Australia are just fine. I just heard the Australian PM say so on the news. He understood exactly where Trump was coming from. Now, kindly regale us with a story of why you and all your rabid brethren aren't jumping up and down screaming at Australia over this whole mess. You think the US is being to tough?

No, I think Trump is lying and is thinly hiding his racist agenda behind banning "countries".

But, talk about an alternate universe, there is no refugee problem. There are no refugees going about doing terrorist things. You do know that tens of thousands of refugees have gone to Canada, correct? All of the racist worries are about Mexico receiving terrorists...and the further religious bigotry about Muslim refugees being terrorists. If you take all of this paranoia as "reality", then we should be building a wall with Canada because THEY are receiving the refugees, not Mexico.

Where are those rioters? Hmmmmm...

The "rioters" are where the money is.
The protestors are probably in front of your senator's home office right now.

Second, sanctions were not loosened on Russia, #fakenews I heard Trump say this myself today.

Irrelevant. Trump is a communist sympathisor. The administration puts Iran "on notice" for launching a missile, but Russia gets nothing. You all bitched about Obama being weak...Trump doesn't even show up to the fight when Putin in involved.

Third, Mexico is a hell of a problem we've got. Drugs, especially heroine is killing our inner city and some suburbs youth and adults. Illegals working everywhere and sending the cash back home and not paying taxes on it here.

Then start doing something about demand...because if it is not heroine, it will be meth. And, if you want taxes then start by cracking down on businesses who hire illegals.

This is such a bullshit argument anyway when more illegals WENT HOME last year than crossed the border. What does Trump want to do, slow their exit with the wall?

You guys seem afraid that someone is actually trying to fix these messes, why is that? I really want to know.

Congress has to fund the wall regardless of executive order. Banning Muslims can not fix a problem that doesn't exist...just like his ridiculous voter fraud investigation. Besides all of that, Trump has a fecal-touch. No wonder he can't even run a casino without it losing money and having to accept illegal gifts from his dad. Idiot.
Monker
MP3

Postby Monker » Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:36 pm

Boomchild wrote:Image

You think that's some type of funny?

If Muslims were the way you believe, India would be in chaos right now....since it has more Muslims than any other nation. There are more than 1.5 BILLION Muslims in the world right now....and that number is growing. It will not be long and there will be more Muslims in the world than Christians.

So, yeah, if they were all pissed off crazy jihadists, as you and others believe...well, ISIS would have quickly turned into another Persian empire.
Monker
MP3

Postby AR » Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:03 pm

Monker wrote:If Muslims were the way you believe, India would be in chaos right now....since it has more Muslims than any other nation.

Incorrect.

Indonesia (209.1 million)
Pakistan (176.2 million) ...
India (167.4 million) ...
AR
Digital Audio Tape

Postby Boomchild » Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:01 pm

Boomchild
Compact Disc

PreviousNext

Return to Snowmobiles For The Sahara