The FOUR Times Indicted Crook Thread

General Intelligent Discussion & One Thread About That Buttknuckle

Moderator: Andrew

Re: President Donald Dickface - ONLY Term Thread

Postby Boomchild » Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:00 pm

Andrew wrote:Nothing is unraveling. There is no deep sausage or whatever you RWNJs want to call it.

Drumpf is a fucking moron.

As for the debate in here - there is none. It's just 4 people swapping conspiracies. This thread is done.

Nobody is stopping anyone from posting here. However, the ability to post links to certain news agencies is. Is this what someone does when they want to foster open debate or conversation?
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby slucero » Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:08 pm

Boomchild wrote:
Andrew wrote:Nothing is unraveling. There is no deep sausage or whatever you RWNJs want to call it.

As for the debate in here - there is none. It's just 4 people swapping conspiracies. This thread is done.

Nobody is stopping anyone from posting here. However, the ability to post links to certain news agencies is. Is this what someone does when they want to foster open debate or conversation?

Andrew doesn't want that.... when this thing does unravel, and when some (or all) of those sycophants that Andrew worships are being indicted... he'll just delete this thread and block the posters...

it's part of the leftist playbook..

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

~Albert Einstein
slucero
Compact Disc

Postby ohsherrie » Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:24 am

Fact Finder wrote:Wow, who took over the AP Offices?

https://apnews.com/9d9a76067d5b47e5a290dc9832369c92

Hmmm, interesting, I thought he was supposed to have had a transparent Presidency. :roll:
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape

Postby Boomchild » Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:54 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Clearly not conspiracies, unless you chose to stay blind. A Sessions firing will work wonders. Then Andrew and other liberals will be finding their heros on the way to prison. Anyone that can support weaponizing branches of the Federal Goverment for political and personal power doesn't belong in theis country. They do belong in prison. Remember who supports them. Vote! Obama has been proven a complete idiot, along with his gobalist ideas.

Neither Obama nor Trrump is a idiot. You don't obtain our country's highest office of political power by being an idiot. Look how Obama and those working along with him have shaped the mindset and opinions of a vast majority of the public. That's not the sign of an idiot. To classify someone like that makes their job a whole lot easier.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:00 am

Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Memorex » Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:13 am

Only because the far left can't argue what's happening right now. Small words like these and childish insulting games seem to be the only debate tactic from you and yours these days.
Memorex
Stereo LP

Postby JBlake » Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:25 am

Swapping conspiracies?

Oh is that what that secret server Hillary set up in her house was all about?
Oh is that what the 30K plus emails that Hillary bulk dumped was all about?
Oh is that what that DNC eliminating Bernie Sander's from the presidential election was all about?
Oh is that what Bill showing up on the tarmac and having a powwow with Lynch (DOJ) was all about?
Oh is that what the IRS specifically targeting Republicans was all about?
Oh is that what the FBI Comey defying authority at times during his tenure as FBI director?
Oh is that what the FBI Strzok and Page situation is all about?
Or how about how rich the Clinton's became during the years Hillary was SOS which happened to be at the same time she and the Obama administration did a deal with Iran in regards to the Iran Uranium deal.

The list goes on and on. None of these items listed above is a conspiracy. They've all been proven fact. Just one example, if the FBI Strzok and Page situation was just a comspiracy, Strzok could turn around and sue the FBI for wrongful termination. From all the emails uncovered between Strzok and Page, I seriously doubt he's going to want to try a wrongful termination lawsuit. How about, for example, Bill Clinton's last minute surprise visit on the tarmac with Lynch (DOJ) during the time his wife is being investigated for wrongdoings while serving as the SOS. Yeah, Bill says he and Lynch just talked about "grandkids" and "stuff".
God better be wearing his titanium cup when I arrive to be judged, cause the very first thing I'm going to do is break my foot off in his balls. Liberals and Dems are proof that Satan has, to some extent, a sense of humor.
JBlake
8 Track

Postby verslibre » Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:40 am

Andrew wrote:There is no deep sausage

Wrong, bud. There are a few people in this thread who no doubt have a sausage deep in 'em. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Andrew wrote:It's just 4 people swapping conspiracies.

Swappin' something else, too! :lol:
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby JBlake » Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:52 am

verslibre wrote:
Andrew wrote:There is no deep sausage

Wrong, bud. There are a few people in this thread who no doubt have a sausage deep in 'em. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Andrew wrote:It's just 4 people swapping conspiracies.

Swappin' something else, too! :lol:

You're confusing this thread with Hillary's voter base. Sausage deep in'em? I see a few in this vid:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9esBun7-us
God better be wearing his titanium cup when I arrive to be judged, cause the very first thing I'm going to do is break my foot off in his balls. Liberals and Dems are proof that Satan has, to some extent, a sense of humor.
JBlake
8 Track

Postby JBlake » Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:54 am

The mentally challenged shouldn't vote if they're not able to handle the results.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrWzBg475Q8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDYNVH0U3cs
JBlake
8 Track

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:50 am

The phrase "deep state" has been popularized and mainstreamed since 45 got elected, but it's not new. If it shines a light on past clandestine government activities, I think it's a good thing.

Andrew wrote:As for the debate in here - there is none. It's just 4 people swapping conspiracies. This thread is done.

Posters have respectfully engaged you in conversation many times. Your response (if any) usually involves name calling.
Voting for a Democrat, a Republican, a Green or whatever doesn't make people any less of a human being.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby Monker » Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:17 am

Swapping conspiracies?

Oh is that what that secret server Hillary set up in her house was all about?
Oh is that what the 30K plus emails that Hillary bulk dumped was all about?
Oh is that what that DNC eliminating Bernie Sander's from the presidential election was all about?
Oh is that what Bill showing up on the tarmac and having a powwow with Lynch (DOJ) was all about?
Oh is that what the IRS specifically targeting Republicans was all about?
Oh is that what the FBI Comey defying authority at times during his tenure as FBI director?
Oh is that what the FBI Strzok and Page situation is all about?
Or how about how rich the Clinton's became during the years Hillary was SOS which happened to be at the same time she and the Obama administration did a deal with Iran in regards to the Iran Uranium deal.

The list goes on and on. None of these items listed above is a conspiracy. They've all been proven fact. Just one example, if the FBI Strzok and Page situation was just a comspiracy, Strzok could turn around and sue the FBI for wrongful termination. From all the emails uncovered between Strzok and Page, I seriously doubt he's going to want to try a wrongful termination lawsuit. How about, for example, Bill Clinton's last minute surprise visit on the tarmac with Lynch (DOJ) during the time his wife is being investigated for wrongdoings while serving as the SOS. Yeah, Bill says he and Lynch just talked about "grandkids" and "stuff".

Of course they are all conspiracy theories, because zombies like you take a "fact" and stretch it into completely idiotic conclusions. It's like the "Ancient Alien" shows. They see a Mayan carving in a tomb for a king that looks like an astronaut. Therefore, alien astronauts visted them in the distant past, and blah, blah, blah. THAT is the type of logic you are using, what Glenn Beck uses, what all of the infotainers on FOX use. It's complete myth.

Hillary already testified before congress and has been investigated many, many times for Benghazi and her Emails. YOU and the other zombies have already put her on trial and convicted her, but the REALITY is there isn't even enough real evidence to bring to trial.

The DNC tilted the nomination n favor of Clinton. Everybody knows that...but to say it was rigged is bullshit. People voted, and Sanders lost. Get over it already.

So what if Bill spoke to Lynch on the tarmac. You are jumping to conclusions and guessing what was said and why. The very definition of a conspiracy theory.

Strok and Page have both testified before congress about their texts and Emails and nothing has come out of it. Now you zombies are taking that as a foundation and trying to build on top of it...it is just STUPID.

So, now you have moved on from Uranium One (which was bullshit from the start) and are saying the Clintons got rich off of the Iranian nuclear deal. Do you even realize how ridiculous you sound?

Now you are saying that Strozk not suing is proof of something? That is all it takes, NOT bringing a lawsuit to prove some type of wrong doing? How crazy are you?

The point that Andrew is making isn't that people are not allowed to post, it's nobody cares enough about this crazy and insane bullshit to post and argue about it. It's as crazy as Trump starting a conspiracy theory that the Democrats are to blame for the death count for the Puerto Rico hurricane. The level of insanity here is not worth replying to.
Monker
MP3

Postby JBlake » Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:23 am

Fact Finder wrote:Fact not conspiracy: Hillary stole nomination from Sanders
Fact not conspiracy: Hillary deleted thousands of emails, over 100 Classified
Fact not conspiracy: Hillary/DNC paid for Russian Dossier dirt
Fact not conspiracy: Dossier is now totally discredited
Fact not conspiracy: Comey and Strzok both went to London
Fact not conspiracy: MCCain sent aid to London to pickup Dossier
Fact not conspiracy: McCain gave Dossier to FBI
Fact not conspiracy: Drumpf Tower was spied on by Obama Admin.
Fact not conspiracy: Admiral Rodgers told Drumpf about spying and Drumpf moved operations to NJ Club same day.
Fact not conspiracy: Comey told Drumpf at least 3 times that Drumpf wasn’t under investigation.
Fact not conspiracy: DNI Clapper said that his offices report stated no collusion between Drumpf/Russia was found
Fact not conspiracy: Sen. Feinstein said that she has so far seen no evidence of Russia collusion.
Fact not conspiracy: As of right now, there is no credible evidence of Drumpf/Russia collusion
Fact not conspiracy: Session has appointed John Huber Federal Prosecutor with a team of 470 investigators

FBI
Fact not conspiracy: James Comey, Director – FIRED
Fact not conspiracy: Andrew McCabe, Deputy Director - FIRED (Under grand jury investigation)
Fact not conspiracy: Jim Rybicki, Chief of Staff and Senior Counselor – FIRED
Fact not conspiracy: James Baker, General Counsel – FIRED
Fact not conspiracy: Bill Priestap, Director of Counterintelligence (Strzok’s boss) – [power removed]
Fact not conspiracy: Peter Strzok, Deputy Assistant Director of Counterintelligence – FIRED
Fact not conspiracy: Lisa Page, Office of General Counsel – FIRED/FORCED
Fact not conspiracy: Mike Kortan, Assistant Director for Public Affairs – FIRED
Fact not conspiracy: Josh Campbell, Special Assistant to Comey – FIRED

DOJ
Fact not conspiracy: David Laufman, Chief of the Justice Department’s Counterintelligence and Export Control Section FIRED/FORCED
Fact not conspiracy: John Carlin, Assistant Attorney General – Head of DOJ’s National Security Division - FIRED/FORCED
Fact not conspiracy: Sally Yates, Deputy Attorney General & Acting Attorney General - FIRED
Fact not conspiracy: Mary McCord, Acting Assistant Attorney General – Acting Head of DOJ’s National Security Division - FIRED/FORCED
Fact not conspiracy: Bruce Ohr, Associate Deputy Attorney General – Demoted 2x-[power removed] - TERMINATION IMMINENT
Fact not conspiracy: Rachel Brand, Associate Attorney General – No. 3 official behind Deputy AG Rosenstein - FIRED/FORCED

Fact not conspiracy: The investigation is ongoing to uncover exactly what happened in the 2016 election season.
Fact not conspiracy: FISA Declassification will clear up a lot of questions

Fact not conspiracy: This show is just getting started, grab some popcorn and enjoy the show, or maybe not.

Lots!
JBlake
8 Track

Postby JBlake » Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:27 am

Monker wrote:
Now you are saying that Strozk not suing is proof of something? That is all it takes, NOT bringing a lawsuit to prove some type of wrong doing? How crazy are you?

Let him sue for wrongful termination. I would if I was fired for something I didn't do. I'd love to see him try. And he knows how much proof there is against him. He'll shut up and go away....after writing a book to sell to all you retarded phux on how it was "Trumps fault". He'll make a killing in revenue for sure.
JBlake
8 Track

Postby Boomchild » Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:30 am

Fact Finder wrote:Meadows added: “They are denying it, and we have the proof that would suggest otherwise…All the documents need to be made available to the American people. Let them judge. We have nothing to hide. The president has nothing to hide. Let’s get it out there.”

Here is a better idea, bring charges for the illegal action. What the public judges means diddly squat when it comes to the level of corruption in our justice system. I use the term "justice system" very loosely.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:32 am

Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:11 pm

Off topic but I think it's important to see. Especially with all the police bashing that has gone on and is still going on. These cops are heroes and saved the lives of an adult and three small children.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gAzpibLxXo
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Monker » Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:58 am

This is the problem with the markets. Trump's tarrifs and threats to Canada regarding NAFTA, are keeping it down. If he procedes with either one, they will crash. Tarrifs are BAD for the economy. That is why I am saying to stay out of the markets.

If you look back to how the markets have reacted to tarrifs and NAFTA replacement news this pattern has happened REPEATEDLy...at least a half dozen times. And, we are still not above the highs from way back in January.

U.S. stocks erased gains midday Friday soon after a report indicated that President Donald Trump still wants to impose tariffs on China despite recent suggestions that tensions between Washington and Beijing were easing. The Dow Jones Industrial DJIA, -0.06% was down 40 points, or 0.2%, at 26,109, the S&P 500 index SPX, -0.03% slipped 0.1% at 2,900, while the Nasdaq Composite Index COMP, -0.05% gave up 0.2% at 8,000. All three of the main benchmarks had been modestly higher before the report. Bloomberg reported that Trump instructed his team to proceed with tariffs on about $200 billion more in Chinese products, despite Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin's recent attempts to restart talks with Chinese officials. The decline in stock indexes also come even after equity gauges shook off a late-morning report that Paul Manafort, Trump's former campaign chairman, would plead guilty to two criminal charges on Friday and said he would cooperate in a broad investigation into the 2016 election.
Monker
MP3

Postby Andrew » Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:25 am

Monker wrote:The point that Andrew is making isn't that people are not allowed to post, it's nobody cares enough about this crazy and insane bullshit to post and argue about it. It's as crazy as Drumpf starting a conspiracy theory that the Democrats are to blame for the death count for the Puerto Rico hurricane. The level of insanity here is not worth replying to.

Thank you Monker for being a man of great wisdom and intellect as to fully understand my point.

There is no arguing with the RWNJs here. I've had plenty of messages laughing at the content here - no one wants to join in to debate, cause it's just so utterly ridiculous and honestly....downright hilarious.

No one follows these links aside from yourselves. And no one with any degree of intelligence believes these conspiracies that can all be debunked and have been debunked months and MONTHS ago.

Anyway....I've had my laugh quota for the month. I keep this thread open for the entertainment of those not posting and to keep you few off the streets at night. It's my way of making America great again. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

PS. Trump is a Russian money launderer and kiddie fucker who is going to prison with the rest of his lecherous inbred family. Bye now!
Andrew
Administrator

Postby Memorex » Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:46 pm

Andrew wrote:
Monker wrote:The point that Andrew is making isn't that people are not allowed to post, it's nobody cares enough about this crazy and insane bullshit to post and argue about it. It's as crazy as Drumpf starting a conspiracy theory that the Democrats are to blame for the death count for the Puerto Rico hurricane. The level of insanity here is not worth replying to.

Thank you Monker for being a man of great wisdom and intellect as to fully understand my point.

There is no arguing with the RWNJs here. I've had plenty of messages laughing at the content here - no one wants to join in to debate, cause it's just so utterly ridiculous and honestly....downright hilarious.

No one follows these links aside from yourselves. And no one with any degree of intelligence believes these conspiracies that can all be debunked and have been debunked months and MONTHS ago.

Anyway....I've had my laugh quota for the month. I keep this thread open for the entertainment of those not posting and to keep you few off the streets at night. It's my way of making America great again. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

PS. Drumpf is a Russian money launderer and kiddie fucker who is going to prison with the rest of his lecherous inbred family. Bye now!

You have not once backed up any of your comments with sources, etc. It's like you feel just because you say something, it must be true. Yet others here back up their claims with links and reports and ya know, congressional testimony. I'm disappointed in your childish behavior. But I guess you aren't the only one here who is. So carry on.
Memorex
Stereo LP

Postby Boomchild » Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:24 pm

Andrew wrote:No one follows these links aside from yourselves. And no one with any degree of intelligence believes these conspiracies that can all be debunked and have been debunked months and MONTHS ago.

Then why don't you present the facts that debunk what is discussed here? All we have seen from you is mocking. Wait, I forgot to mention blocking certain sites from being linked in threads here. If it is so simple to dismiss the information being posted here then why bother to go to those lengths?

Andrew wrote:Anyway....I've had my laugh quota for the month. I keep this thread open for the entertainment of those not posting and to keep you few off the streets at night. It's my way of making America great again. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The people participating on this forum and this thread support your business in one way or another. Yet here you are mocking them. That's a good business strategy.

Andrew wrote:PS. Drumpf is a Russian money launderer and kiddie fucker who is going to prison with the rest of his lecherous inbred family. Bye now!

Mueller has been trying to prove such things for almost two years now. He is come up with nothing. So please present the facts that backs up your claims. Otherwise there is no credibility to them.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Andrew » Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:12 pm

Boomchild wrote:
The people participating on this forum and this thread support your business in one way or another. Yet here you are mocking them. That's a good business strategy.

If talking about the few RWNJs here - that is completely untrue. It’s a Drumpf.

As for providing links and proof like you guys try to? Posting links to RWNJ outlets that start these conspiracies...those things do not to be rebuked. Intelligent people know this.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby Andrew » Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:13 pm

Like I said. Content is 100% driven by you RWers. Others view for comedic purposes.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby Memorex » Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:40 pm

Andrew wrote:
Boomchild wrote:

If talking about the few RWNJs here - that is completely untrue. It’s a Drumpf.

As for providing links and proof like you guys try to? Posting links to RWNJ outlets that start these conspiracies...those things do not to be rebuked. Intelligent people know this.

You know, one of the major points of people that lean right is that the media is far left. And that is true. So if you want links from mainstream news sources that point out government corruption (honestly), they rarely exist. Right wing sites write stories about Government corruption. Weird that someone would have to explain that.
Memorex
Stereo LP

Postby Andrew » Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:52 pm

Memorex wrote:You know, one of the major points of people that lean right is that the media is far left. And that is true. So if you want links from mainstream news sources that point out government corruption (honestly), they rarely exist. Right wing sites write stories about Government corruption. Weird that someone would have to explain that.

RWNJ sites write about what they think is corruption, but only in left leaning media or govt. When it's themselves doing it, its full "nothing to see here". Hypocritical pricks.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby Boomchild » Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:56 pm

Andrew wrote:If talking about the few RWNJs here - that is completely untrue. It’s a Drumpf.

I see so it's the number that matters. Still it's people that support your business in one way or another. Perhaps you haven't thought what it makes you look like to the ones you aren't targeting. The reality is you could present your opinion and viewpoints without mocking and attacking others that don't share yours. As far as your response to providing facts to support your positions,it's simply a deflection.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:13 am

Andrew wrote:RWNJ sites write about what they think is corruption, but only in left leaning media or govt. When it's themselves doing it, its full "nothing to see here". Hypocritical pricks.

It would be one thing if they would be presenting opinions without presenting sources, i.e. gov. documents and testimony given by those involved. That isn't the case. All we have seen from you is pushing what the MSM says. Which is, "Oh that is just those crazy right wingers". So if it's so easy to prove that Trrump is a puppet of the Russians, why hasn't Mueller come up with the evidence? All he has come up with is a handful of "Russian" trolls posting on social media that has been alleged to have swayed a large number of voters. Persons accused that will never be brought into court to prove the allegations. The other charges Mueller has brought have nothing to do with the stated purpose of the investigation nor do the charges involve Trrump.
Last edited by Boomchild on Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:16 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Here Boomer, in the first ten minutes, DOJ now starting to look into things and Mueller himself has a Obama lacky under observation. I don't expect anything from Mueller, but enough solid proof is there to prove people like Monker and Andrew full of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiK8pR-ogRA

Frankly, with current state of the DOJ, I'm not expecting justice to be served. In my opinion, if you want that it's going to have to come from another branch of the government and I'm not talking about the oval office.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby ohsherrie » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:24 am

Fact Finder wrote:Fact not conspiracy: Hillary stole nomination from Sanders
Fact not conspiracy: Hillary deleted thousands of emails, over 100 Classified
Fact not conspiracy: Hillary/DNC paid for Russian Dossier dirt
Fact not conspiracy: Dossier is now totally discredited
Fact not conspiracy: Comey and Strzok both went to London
Fact not conspiracy: MCCain sent aid to London to pickup Dossier
Fact not conspiracy: McCain gave Dossier to FBI
Fact not conspiracy: Drumpf Tower was spied on by Obama Admin.
Fact not conspiracy: Admiral Rodgers told Drumpf about spying and Drumpf moved operations to NJ Club same day.
Fact not conspiracy: Comey told Drumpf at least 3 times that Drumpf wasn’t under investigation.
Fact not conspiracy: DNI Clapper said that his offices report stated no collusion between Drumpf/Russia was found
Fact not conspiracy: Sen. Feinstein said that she has so far seen no evidence of Russia collusion.
Fact not conspiracy: As of right now, there is no credible evidence of Drumpf/Russia collusion
Fact not conspiracy: Session has appointed John Huber Federal Prosecutor with a team of 470 investigators

FBI
Fact not conspiracy: James Comey, Director – FIRED
Fact not conspiracy: Andrew McCabe, Deputy Director - FIRED (Under grand jury investigation)
Fact not conspiracy: Jim Rybicki, Chief of Staff and Senior Counselor – FIRED
Fact not conspiracy: James Baker, General Counsel – FIRED
Fact not conspiracy: Bill Priestap, Director of Counterintelligence (Strzok’s boss) – [power removed]
Fact not conspiracy: Peter Strzok, Deputy Assistant Director of Counterintelligence – FIRED
Fact not conspiracy: Lisa Page, Office of General Counsel – FIRED/FORCED
Fact not conspiracy: Mike Kortan, Assistant Director for Public Affairs – FIRED
Fact not conspiracy: Josh Campbell, Special Assistant to Comey – FIRED

DOJ
Fact not conspiracy: David Laufman, Chief of the Justice Department’s Counterintelligence and Export Control Section FIRED/FORCED
Fact not conspiracy: John Carlin, Assistant Attorney General – Head of DOJ’s National Security Division - FIRED/FORCED
Fact not conspiracy: Sally Yates, Deputy Attorney General & Acting Attorney General - FIRED
Fact not conspiracy: Mary McCord, Acting Assistant Attorney General – Acting Head of DOJ’s National Security Division - FIRED/FORCED
Fact not conspiracy: Bruce Ohr, Associate Deputy Attorney General – Demoted 2x-[power removed] - TERMINATION IMMINENT
Fact not conspiracy: Rachel Brand, Associate Attorney General – No. 3 official behind Deputy AG Rosenstein - FIRED/FORCED
Fact not conspiracy: The investigation is ongoing to uncover exactly what happened in the 2016 election season.
Fact not conspiracy: FISA Declassification will clear up a lot of questions

Fact not conspiracy: This show is just getting started, grab some popcorn and enjoy the show, or maybe not.

Thank you, It's pretty impressive when you put it like that.There is a lot of press about Carter Page, Paul Manafort and Popadopolous but we don't hear a lot about the genuine crooks in our DEEP STATE.
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:02 am

Andrew wrote:Thank you Monker for being a man of great wisdom and intellect as to fully understand my point.

PS. Drumpf is a Russian money launderer and kiddie fucker who is going to prison with the rest of his lecherous inbred family. Bye now!

Even at the height of Bush-era war crimes, posters here were treated with respect. This is just sad. Not the MR I remember. Sick really.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

PreviousNext

Return to Snowmobiles For The Sahara