The FOUR Times Indicted Crook Thread

General Intelligent Discussion & One Thread About That Buttknuckle

Moderator: Andrew

Re: Donald J Trump 'Covfefe & Hamberders' Thread

Postby Andrew » Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:23 pm

The_Noble_Cause wrote: The lack of collusion indictments also disproves the dossier.

That's just fanciful.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:25 pm

Monker wrote:Mueller has stayed out of the politics of this.

I never mentioned politics. I said that if Barr was distorting Mueller's findings, Mueller would correct the record. When Buzzfeed lied about Mueller's findings, his spokesperson quickly corrected the record. According to your logic, Mueller cares more about Buzzfeed than the Attorney General? Get real. :roll:
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:27 pm

Andrew wrote:That's just fanciful.

Not at all. If the dossier's claims are true and the campaign colluded hand in glove with Russia, where are the indictments?
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:43 pm

Andrew wrote:Such passionate blowback from people not wanting a report that “clears” Trump released!

I don't really care either way. I just think it's hypocritical of you to be demanding the full report. It was always known that the report would go to the AG. Now that you disagree with its findings, you are implying there is a cover-up at work. Once again, if Russiagate truthers had a vested interested in reading and the actual facts, they wouldn't have fallen for this BS to begin with.
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby Andrew » Sat Mar 30, 2019 12:15 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:I don't really care either way. I just think it's hypocritical of you to be demanding the full report. It was always known that the report would go to the AG. Now that you disagree with its findings, you are implying there is a cover-up at work.

Sigh. I don't disagree with the findings. I don't know what they are. Nor does anyone else.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sat Mar 30, 2019 12:20 am

Andrew wrote:
The_Noble_Cause wrote:I don't really care either way. I just think it's hypocritical of you to be demanding the full report. It was always known that the report would go to the AG. Now that you disagree with its findings, you are implying there is a cover-up at work.

Sigh. I don't disagree with the findings. I don't know what they are. Nor does anyone else.

We don't need to read 500 pages to know that NOBODY was indicted for colluding with the Russians - the central objective of the special counsel. You are being extremely disingenuous about this.
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sat Mar 30, 2019 12:42 am

Monker wrote:And, Schiff's rebuttal to the Republicans in his committee asking him to resign laid out specifically all of the collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia. All of which is public knowledge and FACT. It is an outright LIE to say there was no collusion. Even Napaliano on FOX said he agreed with Schiff, and there was just not enough evidence to be "beyond a reasonable doubt".

I agree with Schiff that none of those action by the Trump campaign are OK...and it is HIS job, and the COMMITTEE's job to investigate it. The Republicans FAILED in their obligation as committee members to do that...and they are the ones who should resign. Not just from the committee, but from congress itself.

You're doing more walking back than Michael Jackson ever did.
You've gone from touting Mueller's impending classified bombshells to regurgitating warmed-over tabloid half truths.

I watched Schiff lay out his unpersuasive case live on TV yesterday. Let's actually talk about his allegations of collusion:

1)Donald Jr was offered dirt by the Russians

Don Jr met with Russian lawyer, Natalia Veselnitskaya, who offered dirt on Clinton. Ok. So what?
Trump opponents (both Rs and Ds) paid-for and used a dossier compiled by ex-British intelligence.
So apparently, dirt from Ruskie attorneys is illegal, but opposition research from UK spies is perfectly fine. :roll:

2)Manafort offered private campaign briefings to a Russian oligarch.

Like most corrupt lobbyists, Manafort traded political access for personal gain. But how does that establish collusion? Manafort was also fired and is currently in jail.

3)The President called on Russia to hack his opponent’s emails.

Wrong. Trump, in a campaign joke, asked Russia to find the emails she deleted. Not to hack her server. Does Schiff even know what he’s talking about?

4)The Presiden’t son in law tried to establish a back channel to Russia.

Diplomatic back channels are a normal part of international relations. JFK even wrote secret letters to Kruchev. FDR and Churchill used back channels in WW2. Nixon distrusted his own state dept and used them when dealing with China and the Soviet Union. This is pro-forma diplomacy.

5)An associate of the campaign made direct contact with Guccifer 2 and Wikileaks

Roger Stone direct messaged these guys on Twitter. Guess what? I have DMed Assange on Twitter and conversed with him. This is very weak sauce. If Russia was at Trump’s beck and call, would he really have to rely on stump speech jokes and late-nite Twitter convos?

6)The NSA designate, Flynn, secretly conferred with the Russian ambassador regarding sanctions.

That’s not a crime. How many times have presidential candidates gone overseas and made tacit promises to leaders? John Kerry has been trying to salvage the Iran deal secretly without White House approval….it goes on and on. Lying to the FBI about it is a crime. But it’s a process crime.
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sat Mar 30, 2019 1:17 am

Very very well said -

"People had been waiting breathlessly for Mueller’s report, but in reality, everything we needed to know was right there in the first report — the January 6, 2017, grand announcement, the big reveal by our Intelligence Community — the consensus of CIA, FBI and NSA — “Assessing Russian Activities and Intentions in Recent U.S. Elections.”

I remember finishing that report at the time and thinking: Holy Cow, they have nothing.

Nothing!"

https://blog.usejournal.com/russiagate- ... 2a451aaa25
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby Monker » Sat Mar 30, 2019 8:47 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
Monker wrote:Mueller has stayed out of the politics of this.

I never mentioned politics. I said that if Barr was distorting Mueller's findings, Mueller would correct the record. When Buzzfeed lied about Mueller's findings, his spokesperson quickly corrected the record. According to your logic, Mueller cares more about Buzzfeed than the Attorney General? Get real. :roll:

That's Buzzfeed, so what.

Mueller accusing the AG of 'distortion' is something completely different. THAT is getting involved int he politics of this...and I doubt - very much - that he will get into the fray. He did his job, now it is into a political battle...congress, the AG, Trump, and the American people will need to decide what to do next.
Monker
MP3

Postby Andrew » Sat Mar 30, 2019 8:54 am

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1111 ... 35330?s=21

Aren’t you Drumpf supporters embarrassed every time he opens his mouth?
Andrew
Administrator

Postby verslibre » Sat Mar 30, 2019 9:08 am

He's doubling down on his "ridiculous bullshit."
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sat Mar 30, 2019 10:05 am

Monker wrote:
That's Buzzfeed, so what.

Mueller accusing the AG of 'distortion' is something completely different. THAT is getting involved int he politics of this...and I doubt - very much - that he will get into the fray. He did his job, now it is into a political battle...congress, the AG, Trump, and the American people will need to decide what to do next.

So a shitty dumb website, best known for clickbait listicles, compels Mueller to break his silence but not the AG? Sorry, none of this is adding up whatsoever. Mueller was in communication with Rosenstein and Barr. The idea that Barr is going rogue here defies all rational thought.
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sat Mar 30, 2019 10:08 am

Andrew wrote:https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1111419775601635330?s=21

Seems like you're trying to change the subject. After falling for the greatest disinformation campaign of all time, I can't blame you. Say, any updates on that BS article you posted about Manafort visiting Assange?
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby Andrew » Sat Mar 30, 2019 12:51 pm

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
Andrew wrote:https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1111419775601635330?s=21

Seems like you're trying to change the subject. After falling for the greatest disinformation campaign of all time, I can't blame you. Say, any updates on that BS article you posted about Manafort visiting Assange?

Believe it or not, but I am quite capable of carrying on 2 topics at the same time! Shock, I know.

The first we can't add anything to until the full report is made public.

The second gives us almost daily evidence at what a supersonic moron this guy is. I mean, seriously retarded.

So, on the point of changing the subject....aren't you embarrassed by what this idiot says?
Andrew
Administrator

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:09 pm

Andrew wrote:
Believe it or not, but I am quite capable of carrying on 2 topics at the same time! Shock, I know.

Clearly you aren't - because you keep making non factual claims (ex. the dossier is true, Trump is a kiddie diddler etc) without providing any corroboration. So rather than starting new topics and making more fictitous claims, try backing up ones you've already made.

The second gives us almost daily evidence at what a supersonic moron this guy is. I mean, seriously retarded.

So, on the point of changing the subject....aren't you embarrassed by what this idiot says?

No, not really. The stream-of-consciousness rambling is a very New York thing and it is also a very raw and unfiltered. Every time he says something stupid it just further proves that he's not a blow-dried poll-tested career politician.
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby Andrew » Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:30 pm

Stream of bullshit more like it.

"If Hillary got in... you'd be doing wind. Windmills. Weeeee. And if it doesn't blow, you can forget about television for that night. 'Darling, I want to watch television.' 'I'm sorry! The wind isn't blowing.' I know a lot about wind."
Andrew
Administrator

Postby Andrew » Sat Mar 30, 2019 11:17 pm

Andrew
Administrator

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:17 am

Andrew wrote:https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/trumps-businesses-are-full-of-dirty-russian-money-the-scandal-is-thats-legal/2019/03/29/11b812da-5171-11e9-88a1-ed346f0ec94f_story.html

Sounds pretty fishy. If only the government would appoint someone to look into these ties. Perhaps, assemble a team of 18 attorneys as well as agents from the FBI and the IRS. Allow them to spend over $25 million dollars and have far-reaching powers. I'm sure they will come up with something. Right, right? :roll:
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:36 am

The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby verslibre » Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:25 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:No, not really. The stream-of-consciousness rambling is a very New York thing and it is also a very raw and unfiltered. Every time he says something stupid it just further proves that he's not a blow-dried poll-tested career politician.

I'm pretty sure there are some New Yorkers who prefer to think before they speak. :wink:
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:03 am

verslibre wrote:
The_Noble_Cause wrote:No, not really. The stream-of-consciousness rambling is a very New York thing and it is also a very raw and unfiltered. Every time he says something stupid it just further proves that he's not a blow-dried poll-tested career politician.

I'm pretty sure there are some New Yorkers who prefer to think before they speak. :wink:

I never generalized about every single living New Yorker. Everything you guys are now focusing on, like 45's discursive colloquial way of speaking, just proves you have nothing. That's what happens when you pin your hopes on a Mccarthyite fairy tale. You are left with meaningless crap. By promoting a false and easily debunked narrative, all of you on here played a small role in ensuring he gets re-elected in 2020. Nice job!
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby verslibre » Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:14 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
verslibre wrote:

I never generalized about every single living New Yorker. Everything you guys are now focusing on, like 45's discursive colloquial way of speaking, just proves you have nothing. That's what happens when you pin your hopes on a Mccarthyite fairy tale. You are left with meaningless crap. By promoting a false and easily debunked narrative, all of you on here played a small role in ensuring he gets re-elected in 2020. Nice job!

What are you getting so riled up for? You said "it's a very New York thing." That's a generalization right there.

I merely said I'm sure there are some Noo Yawkaz who don't ramble incessantly, foam at the mouth, castigate their peers on a daily basis, yadda, yadda. :lol:
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby RPM » Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:53 am

The Dems are so busy tripping over themselves its comical.

"In November 2013, Senate Democrats led by Harry Reid used the nuclear option to eliminate the 60-vote rule on executive branch nominations and federal judicial appointments"

Brilliant. He gets two min. pick of his choice. (will be 3) These will last way beyond him.

In utter disbelief and bewilderment they pin their hopes on removing him from office with
A 2 year nothing burger investigation that fails to even provide an obstruction charge.

Immediately cnn and msnbc ratings plummet as they also had been providing pundits
pushing lies and false hype. And they wonder why he was so smug this whole time?
easy to do when you know you didnt do it. to quote former CIA Brennen "i had bad information" ya think?

They just handed him a re - election.
"Remember Suzanne, those summer nights, those summer nights with me"
RPM
Cassette Tape

Postby S2M » Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:32 pm

FFS!!! Forget the Russia angle...go for the TAX stuff. That's an impeachable offense. It's how they got Capone. Smarten up.

Oh...and btw - my vote's for Pete Buttigieg in 2020.
Tom Brady IS the G.O.A.T.
S2M
MP3

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:08 am

The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:13 am

S2M wrote:Oh...and btw - my vote's for Pete Buttigieg in 2020.

Alot of my progressive friends support Pete. He's definitely shaping up to be a dark horse. Bernie sold out on the Russia BS. My respect for Tulsi has grown immeasurably.
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby Memorex » Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:46 am

S2M wrote:FFS!!! Forget the Russia angle...go for the TAX stuff. That's an impeachable offense. It's how they got Capone. Smarten up.

So you think the American way is just to go after someone until they got them? Do you really want to live in a country where someone can be investigated and accused all day every day. Or would you maybe want the congress and the president work together to actually get some shit done?
Memorex
Stereo LP

Postby Andrew » Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:04 pm

Memorex wrote:
S2M wrote:FFS!!! Forget the Russia angle...go for the TAX stuff. That's an impeachable offense. It's how they got Capone. Smarten up.

So you think the American way is just to go after someone until they got them? Do you really want to live in a country where someone can be investigated and accused all day every day. Or would you maybe want the congress and the president work together to actually get some shit done?

Bingo. So release the report - and away everyone goes.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:37 pm

Andrew wrote:Bingo. So release the report - and away everyone goes.

I think you mean "away everyone goes" to focus on some other bullshit. The Barr summary is just the latest blow to the credibility of the Russiagate myth. If other revelations didn't change your mind, why would the full report? In light of growing evidence that the entire thing was a lie, you and Monker doubled down on stupid. Personally, I hope Barr keeps you twisting in the wind for eternity.
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby Andrew » Wed Apr 03, 2019 11:11 pm

Fat Donny said he would be happy for it to be released. So why the delay? He's done nothing wrong....right?
Andrew
Administrator

PreviousNext

Return to Snowmobiles For The Sahara