Donald J Trump Super Duper Obamagate Thread

General Intelligent Discussion & One Thread About That Buttknuckle

Moderator: Andrew

Re: Donald J Trump 'Covfefe & Hamberders' Thread

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Wed Apr 03, 2019 11:16 pm

Andrew wrote:Fat Donny said he would be happy for it to be released. So why the delay? He's done nothing wrong....right?

Other posters, like Memorex, already explained this to you in detail. Stuff like secret grand jury material can't be released without redaction. If you were arguing in good faith, and not just trolling, you would know this. But like I said, you don't really care about facts. If you did, you wouldn't have fallen for the Russian fairy tale to begin with. You also wouldn't continue to spread pedophile conspiracy theories and cite anonymous SIGINT sources.

Russia's goal, more than helping to elect any candidate, was to spread discord using the internet. That's exactly what you and Monker do these days. So I gotta ask, how many rubles is Putin paying you, comrade?
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby Andrew » Wed Apr 03, 2019 11:47 pm

We need to get to the oranges of this!
Andrew
Administrator

Postby Memorex » Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:17 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
Andrew wrote:Fat Donny said he would be happy for it to be released. So why the delay? He's done nothing wrong....right?

Other posters, like Memorex, already explained this to you in detail. Stuff like secret grand jury material can't be released without redaction. If you were arguing in good faith, and not just trolling, you would know this. But like I said, you don't really care about facts. If you did, you wouldn't have fallen for the Russian fairy tale to begin with. You also wouldn't continue to spread pedophile conspiracy theories and cite anonymous SIGINT sources.

Russia's goal, more than helping to elect any candidate, was to spread discord using the internet. That's exactly what you and Monker do these days. So I gotta ask, how many rubles is Putin paying you, comrade?

It's exhausting. Show me the report! Show me the report! Like chirping birds waiting to be fed from Mother Maddow. What can anyone say at this point? I posted why legally he can't just release the report. I posted links showing it was the Democrats that made it that much more difficult. If people don't want to think with reason and intelligence, well, whatever.
Memorex
Stereo LP

Postby Andrew » Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:13 pm

Andrew
Administrator

Postby Memorex » Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:22 am

Andrew wrote:https://apple.news/AfJLMUr3vTXiyJs9nSQScCQ

https://apple.news/Al--GvdQyQXiCAx3ViUWd1A

It never gets old.

Just kidding. It was old a long time ago.
Memorex
Stereo LP

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:02 pm

Andrew wrote:https://apple.news/AfJLMUr3vTXiyJs9nSQScCQ

What did Comey say about NYTimes reporting on the Russia investigation when he testified back in 2017?

He said "In the main, it was not true.”

Won't you ever learn? :roll:

Also, the chief dispute in the article is over obstruction not collussion. Another BS process crime.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby Andrew » Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:52 pm

Some on Mueller’s Team Say Report Was More Damaging Than Barr Revealed

Members of Robert Mueller’s team have said their findings are more troubling for President Trump than Attorney General William Barr had indicated.

At stake in the dispute is who shapes the public’s initial understanding of one of the most consequential government investigations in U.S. history.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby Memorex » Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:56 pm

And the award for "Most Influential Person of the Year" goes to.........

Unnamed Sources.

We'd bring them up on stage, but they don't exist. Let's have a round of applause anyway.
Memorex
Stereo LP

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:51 pm

Andrew wrote:Some on Mueller’s Team Say Report Was More Damaging Than Barr Revealed

Members of Robert Mueller’s team have said their findings are more troubling for President Trump than Attorney General William Barr had indicated.

At stake in the dispute is who shapes the public’s initial understanding of one of the most consequential government investigations in U.S. history.

Thank you for posting out-of-context quotes. Very enlightening. :roll:

If Mueller wanted Trump charged with obstruction, he could have done that. Instead he left it up to Rosenstein and Barr. They decided against it. It doesn't matter what anonymous sources think. Similarly, if there was more troubling evidence against the president or his team in regards to Russia, more indictments would be forthcoming. They are not. You got played. The end.
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby Andrew » Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:23 pm

Without reading the report - how do you know? Release the report.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:34 pm

Andrew wrote:Without reading the report - how do you know? Release the report.

How do I know what? That there are no more indictments and that Mueller whiffed on obstruction of justice? Both have been confirmed by the DOJ. That's how. You are just engaging in more conspiracy theorizing again, just like your fixation on pedophilia BS. Time to stop calling yourself a journalist dude. Alex Jones and David Icke have more credibility at this point.
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby Andrew » Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:27 pm

I am not a political journalist. Nor am I posing as any kind of journalist in this stupid thread.

Release the full report.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:18 pm

Andrew wrote:I am not a political journalist. Nor am I posing as any kind of journalist in this stupid thread.

There are volunteer citizen journalists that saw through this BS from day one. Journalists by nature are inquisitive and distrust those in positions of power. It's not something you switch on and off. You are now making excuses for being a mouthpiece for propaganda.

Release the full report.

Why? You wouldn't read it anyway.
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby Andrew » Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:21 pm

New: Barr was invited to lunch at DOJ *the same day* he sent now-infamous memo savaging Mueller’s obstruction inquiry.

Invite came from Trump appointee Steve Engel.

Then Barr is nominated to be Trump’s AG. Then he and Engel clear Trump of obstruction.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:48 pm

Andrew wrote:New: Barr was invited to lunch at DOJ *the same day* he sent now-infamous memo savaging Mueller’s obstruction inquiry.

Invite came from Trump appointee Steve Engel.

Then Barr is nominated to be Trump’s AG. Then he and Engel clear Trump of obstruction.

This is an article from The Guardian. The Guardian also said that Manafort met Assange. That was a lie. You then regurgitated that lie. The Guardian's credibility right now is at an all-time low - so is yours.

As a prosecutor, it was Mueller's job to indict or not to indict on the charges of obstruction of justice. He failed to do that. How did Barr "savage" anything? Mueller left it open. :roll:

As for a possible Engel-Barr conspiracy....it was Rosenstein who had to sign off on the special counsel, the raid on Cohen's
home, and he had to sign off on Barrs summary. There is zero evidence that he is a partisan.

You got played. You're still being played. Apparently, you like being played. The end.
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby Andrew » Sat Apr 06, 2019 12:42 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote: The Guardian's credibility right now is at an all-time low - so is yours.

Oh boo-hoo! What will I do! :mrgreen:
Andrew
Administrator

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sat Apr 06, 2019 12:58 am

Andrew wrote:
The_Noble_Cause wrote: The Guardian's credibility right now is at an all-time low - so is yours.

Oh boo-hoo! What will I do! :mrgreen:

Based on the above post, you will continue to act like a troll because you have no facts and have proved yourself incapable of actual dialogue.
As I already said, Russia's goal was to spread division and hatred using the internet. That's pretty much all you do. Your antics make Joe Reardon and Putin very proud. Keep it up!

There's some sort of cosmic poetic irony in what's happened here. After banning people for spreading news you disagreed with, it turns out the biggest promoter of BS news was YOU. At this point, it is only a matter of time until you are found rocking back and forth against your red string conspiracy wall muttering gibberish about pedophiles and top-secret SIGINT sources.

As unfunny comic Bill Engvall might say, here's your sign!
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby Andrew » Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:31 am

Your opinions don’t concern me.

I’m happy the RWNJs are gone. You sound more like one every day. You used to be funny. Anyhoo...I’m sure the MRHate board is going strong. Hey guys!
Andrew
Administrator

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:55 am

Andrew wrote:Your opinions don’t concern me.

Not surprising. Facts and truth apparently don't concern you either.

Andrew wrote:You sound more like one every day.

As I've said once before -

Go take a cold hard look in the mirror, dude....

-You oppose troops being pulled out of deadly quagmires.
-You slander journalists - like Wikileaks.
-You routinely engage in censorship tactics that would make Chairman Mao proud.
-You idolize murderous ex-CIA scum like George Bush Sr.
-You believe and propagate lies by the military industrial complex (Putin is everywhere and coming for your babies!!!).

None of that is even remotely left wing.

Andrew wrote:You used to be funny.

Sick burn, dude! And once upon a time you used to be a journalist. Now, the best I can tell, you're a pedophile conspiracy theorist and/or Russian-paid troll.
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby Andrew » Sat Apr 06, 2019 2:32 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
-You oppose troops being pulled out of deadly quagmires.
-You slander journalists - like Wikileaks.
-You routinely engage in censorship tactics that would make Chairman Mao proud.
-You idolize murderous ex-CIA scum like George Bush Sr.
-You believe and propagate lies by the military industrial complex (Putin is everywhere and coming for your babies!!!).

Let’s see here...
1. No...unless regional security is at risk
2. No...I point out Wiki’s current bias and the fact Faux News is state media
3. No...unless a few loons are running amuck.
4. No...and WTF?? Idolise? You’ve got a screw loose on that one. Just patently false.
5. No...I believe certain aspects of many sources. And Putin is trying to disrupt the west. As clearly stated by every security agent on earth.

Struck out there buddy.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:28 pm

Andrew wrote:Let’s see here...
1. No...unless regional security is at risk

So in your attempt to differentiate yourself from other warmongers, you recite the oldest warmonger talking point in history.
Vietnam dead-enders opposed withdrawal by warning of destabilization/security. More recently, Iraq and Afghanistan defenders did the same.
Rooting for military intervention in a Syrian civil war is not a liberal value. Sorry.

Andrew wrote:2. No...I point out Wiki’s current bias..

And what bias would that be? Be specific. Since the Podesta/Hillary emails, Wiki has released files on everything from the CIA to ICE to Amazon to the Catholic Church. Prior to 2016, they released files on Guantanamo Bay, Sony movie studios, and Sarah Palin. The only reason you criticize the messenger (in this case Wikileaks) is because you can't substantively refute the message. You are now doing the same thing with the Barr report. When Daniel Ellsberg bravely released the Pentagon Papers in the 70s, Nixon and his allies attacked him as a communist. Using right wing tactics to smear truth tellers is not a liberal value. Sorry.

Andrew wrote:...and the fact Faux News is state media

And yet MSNBC and CNN both feature former intel officials like CIA Director John Brennan, CIA Director Michael Hayden, and Director of National Intelligence James Clapper. As recently as a few weeks ago, Brennan was on the airwaves teasing viewers with the prospect of Trump family member indictments which never came. In effect, every cable news channel - except Fox - became a house organ for retired spooks. Russiagate skeptics, like Glenn Greenwald, were allowed on Fox but banned from other networks. For the first time in their history, Fox almost lived up to the slogan of being fair and balanced.

Andrew wrote:3. No...unless a few loons are running amuck.

A "loon" is just a derogatory term for someone whose politics you disagreed with. Rather than beat them with facts, you engaged in censorship. Several posters, like Boomchild, treated you respectfully and engaged you in actual conversation. In return, they were called names and got blocked anyway. Stifling dissent and eliminating opposing views is not a liberal value. Sorry.

Andrew wrote:4. No...and WTF?? Idolise? You’ve got a screw loose on that one. Just patently false.

You called Bush Sr. "a pretty decent guy I think."

As I said at the time of your fawning post:

Over 8 women have gone on record saying that Bush Sr. groped them.
He launched the Gulf war over BS circumstances and slaughtered civilians.
He pardoned officials involved with Iran Contra and swept it under the rug.
He escalated the war on drugs.
He ordered the invasion of Panama killing more civilians.
He banned HIV+ people from entering the USA.
As CIA director, he supported state terrorism

Eulogizing Bush Sr. is not a liberal value. Sorry.

Andrew wrote:5. No...I believe certain aspects of many sources.

You mean certain aspects that your top-secret SIGINT sources transmit to you via crackerjack decoder ring, right?
All you promote is debunked or unverifiable shit.

Ex. "the dossier has been almost entirely verified" (WRONG)
Ex. Manafort met Assange (WRONG)
Ex. "Trump is a kiddie fucker" (Uhh what?)

Andrew wrote:And Putin is trying to disrupt the west. As clearly stated by every security agent on earth.

That's a very sober and rational sounding assessment. It's also quite different from the hysterical (and downright deranged) rhetoric you have been spewing.

Ex. "If my government was being controlled by any other power, I'd be raising hell about it."

Ex. "At what point will you fucking people wake up and say enough? When the gas chambers are opened up? When it’s USA, Russia and North Korea against the rest of the world? You do know he’s Putin’s puppet right? "

Ex. "Russia is corrupting your entire democracy and you'd rather ignore that like your bought and paid for El Presidente is, or pick a despot dictator who murders anyone that opposes him...."
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby Andrew » Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:57 pm

You’ve got a lot of time on your hands dude.

Just to take one aspect of the above - me making ONE 6 word statement at the time of his death equals an “idolising of Bush Sr”.

That proves to me you’re operating in a different reality to me.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby Andrew » Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:58 pm

And for the record, I will repeat my past offer to reinstate anyone here should they desire such. Just drop me an email.

Nighty night.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:21 pm

Andrew wrote:You’ve got a lot of time on your hands dude.

I asked you to be specific regarding Wikileaks's alleged bias. As usual, you attack the messenger and can't back-up a single word. I wrote that post while taking a shit btw. Took me no time at all.

Andrew wrote:Just to take one aspect of the above - me making ONE 6 word statement at the time of his death equals an “idolising of Bush Sr”.

You weren't responding to anyone on here. You went out of your way to express condolences for a human piece of shit. What does that say about your so-called liberal values? Apparently you have enough free time on your hands to rhapsodize war criminals. You're the biggest RWNJ in MR forum history.

Andrew wrote:That proves to me you’re operating in a different reality to me.

I wouldn't want to exist in your fact-free "reality" where the USA is under the influence of Russkie "kiddie fuckers." Your head is a vile bus depot toilet.
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby Monker » Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:21 am

Monker
MP3

Postby Andrew » Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:01 am

LOL

There’s no point debating TNC. I’ll be patient and let things develop and unfold and come to light.

As for not explaining my posts - I’ve done that a dozen times already. You’re on one side, I’m on the other. You’re as likely to agree to my points as Trump is likely to start making sense.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby RPM » Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:36 pm

Andrew wrote:LOL

There’s no point debating TNC. I’ll be patient and let things develop and unfold and come to light.

As for not explaining my posts - I’ve done that a dozen times already. You’re on one side, I’m on the other. You’re as likely to agree to my points as Trump is likely to start making sense.

Your embarrassing yourself. You are not debating a Republican or Trump supporter, TNC is neither.
He is also no fool. So be patient , its only been two years with 6 more to go.
"Remember Suzanne, those summer nights, those summer nights with me"
RPM
Cassette Tape

Postby Andrew » Sun Apr 07, 2019 2:27 pm

RPM wrote:Your embarrassing yourself. You are not debating a Republican or Trump supporter, TNC is neither.
He is also no fool. So be patient , its only been two years with 6 more to go.

I never thought of TNC as a fool. But he has sure become a major dick. I'm also smart enough to never underestimate the stupidity of RWNJ Americans, so more Drumpf could be possible.

But the rest of the world continues to laugh at you guys and believe Orange Sphincter is the worst president to ever hold office. Anywhere.

But honestly....I don't care. I'm just here for the laughs.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby Monker » Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:36 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:After banning people for spreading news you disagreed with

This absolutely did NOT happen. Andrew closed the topic for a few weeks. During that time, team Exiles created their own forum. After a few weeks, Andrew opened up this topic. At that point NOBODY was banned. The banning happened after he went to their forum and read the vile hatred and insulting posts being lobbed at both himself and me. It is at that point he banned the Exiles...because they were acting like complete assholes, and most likely still are. Go read their forum, you would be happy there, and I am sure they would be happy to have you.

Nobody was banned for what they posted here...what you say above is COMPLETELY untrue.
Monker
MP3

Postby Monker » Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:39 am

Andrew wrote:LOL

Exactly, there's no point. All he is trying to do is get under your skin by insulting you. There is no discussion there worth having.

The only winning move is not to play.
Monker
MP3

PreviousNext

Return to Snowmobiles For The Sahara