The FOUR Times Indicted Crook Thread

General Intelligent Discussion & One Thread About That Buttknuckle

Moderator: Andrew

Re: The Donald J Trump Presidential Threat

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:47 am

Greenwald interview on Tump era vs Bush/Cheney....

Q: You've written that the Bush-Cheney administration was far worse than the Trump administration. You've also argued that in various ways the Obama administration was worse.

A: I started writing about politics because I thought the media was so dormant and complacent about these radical assaults on civil liberties under Bush and Cheney taking place during the war on terror. And then under Obama, they went to sleep even further. They got hypnotized into thinking that he was a noble and benevolent leader.

I'll give you just one example, which is press freedom. Under Obama, as I'm sure you know, the Espionage Act of 1917—one of the most pernicious laws we have on our books; it was enacted under Woodrow Wilson, and it was designed to criminalize dissent from U.S. participation in World War I—was invoked against whistleblowers and sources, like Edward Snowden and Chelsea Manning and a dozen others, more under Obama than every other prior president combined. It ended up being three times more prosecutions under the Espionage Act for our sources as journalists than all previous presidents, including Nixon or Eisenhower or whoever you want to pick. And the press said almost nothing.

Trump gets in, and The Washington Post changes its motto to "Democracy Dies in Darkness," essentially saying press freedom is under assault. [White House reporter] Jim Acosta writes a bestseller with some pompous, self-glorifying title, like Danger: Reporting in the Era of Trump. What the fuck ever happened to Jim Acosta that constitutes an assault on press freedom? The worst thing Trump ever did to any of them was to say mean things about them in tweets. Those aren't assaults on press freedom. I was threatened by the Obama administration with prison when I was doing the Snowden reporting. I was criminally indicted by the [Jair] Bolsonaro government at the beginning of [2020] for the reporting I did in Brazil. Those are attacks on press freedom. Saying Jim Acosta is an idiot, and tweeting something insulting about Wolf Blitzer, isn't.

So you go through those metrics. George Bush and Dick Cheney started new wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. Obama started new wars in Libya and Yemen. What new wars did Donald Trump start? He escalated bombing campaigns, which he inherited, in a pretty grotesque way. But he didn't start any new wars.

When you look at things like the destruction of Iraq or the implementation of a torture regime—what has Donald Trump done that even remotely compares in terms of moral evil to any of that? Nothing. And yet we're supposed to treat George Bush and Barack Obama like morally upstanding statesmen and Donald Trump like the literal reincarnation of Hitler.

https://reason.com/2021/01/23/journalis ... ritarians/
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby Andrew » Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:59 pm

Monker wrote:
verslibre wrote:Where's FF? :lol:

I'm sure he is with the rest of the Exiles talking about how the Patriots were framed for the capitol riots, that Trump had more people at his goodbye speech than Biden had at the inauguration, how Pence is somehow a neverTrumper and RINO, and posting links and articles on how every Democrat in a power position is going to jail...basically repeating what Tucker Carlson and Sean Hannity spew daily. Oh, yeah, and their wonderful insights on Andrew and me and this forum. That is their addictions.

LOL

So the same as 200 days ago when I last looked?
Andrew
Administrator

Re: The Donald J Trump Presidential Thread

Postby Andrew » Mon Jan 25, 2021 2:00 pm

The_Noble_Cause wrote:If you are OK with killing unarmed females with mental issues, then man-up and say that.

You are still an absolute dickhead.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby verslibre » Tue Jan 26, 2021 1:45 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
verslibre wrote:Neither. She was profiled on the news. And she wasn't shot from behind. She was shot in the neck.

I didn't say she was shot from behind. You said the doorway was the only thing standing in the way of her getting access to the VP hallway.

Correct.

The_Noble_Cause wrote: In reality, there was an armed officer in front of her (the one who killed her) AND the video shows 4 additional armed officers behind her as soon as she hits the floor. So what you're saying is just a bunch of crap.

I'm "full of crap" because four other officers did not fire at her? Sounds like that's what you're saying. She was shot by an officer from inside the hallway because she was attempting to get through, by climbing through an aperture where glass had been broken. (Naturally, the right wing journos got busy and speculated she was "antifa" because "they're good at lock-picking"!) She was described as a 45 super-supporter and she went to the Capitol without her husband. Nothing about mental issues.

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
verslibre wrote:Are you disputing that a mob of Q-nuts was trying to breach the hallway? :roll:

If you are OK with killing unarmed females with mental issues, then man-up and say that.

If you're a Qnut, I doubt you will man up and say that.
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby scarab » Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:07 am

I think the federal officers/security showed incredible constraint not to shoot to kill.
You have a mob coming right after me and they want in (Thank God for thank your ground laws).

This mental issue has little/no bearing cause you would have to be crazy to storm a government building.
a man, well, he'll walk right into hell with both eyes open. But even the devil can't fool a dog!"
scarab
Cassette Tape

Postby Monker » Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:38 am

scarab wrote:I think the federal officers/security showed incredible constraint not to shoot to kill.
You have a mob coming right after me and they want in (Thank God for thank your ground laws).

This mental issue has little/no bearing cause you would have to be crazy to storm a government building.

It was also not just storming a government building. They were attempting to stop a Constitutional process to count the electors and formally elect Joe Biden. That is treason. They also explicitly screamed their intention to murder Pence and Pelosi...and even had a gallows erected. Carrying the confederate flag is ironic symbolism for what they truly stood for, rebellion against the Constitution of the US.

The lady was partially inside the window when shot. When you listen to one of the videos, you can hear the guy taking the video repeatedly yell that there were guns drawn...but she went in anyway. These people felt entitled to do what they did, egged on by Trump himself.

Holding her up as some sort of martyr and hero is wrong. She is a traitor to this nation and was shot in the process.
Monker
MP3

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:00 am

verslibre wrote:
The_Noble_Cause wrote:
I didn't say she was shot from behind. You said the doorway was the only thing standing in the way of her getting access to the VP hallway.

Correct.

If there were armed officers directly behind her, then your characterization that the doorway was the only thing preventing her and the mob from getting to Pence is crap.

verslibre wrote:I'm "full of crap" because four other officers did not fire at her? Sounds like that's what you're saying. She was shot by an officer from inside the hallway because she was attempting to get through, by climbing through an aperture where glass had been broken.

Sounds like you didn't watch the video and are now changing the subject. Your justification of the murder is not corroborated by the facts. Sorry.

verslibre wrote: (Naturally, the right wing journos got busy and speculated she was "antifa" because "they're good at lock-picking"!)

Link?

verslibre wrote:She was described as a 45 super-supporter and she went to the Capitol without her husband. Nothing about mental issues.

You've been using the term Qnuts and whack jobs to refer to her and the mob throughout this thread. Do you not believe your own posts?

verslibre wrote:If you're a Qnut, I doubt you will man up and say that.

Thanks for proving my above point.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:15 am

Monker wrote:It was also not just storming a government building. They were attempting to stop a Constitutional process to count the electors and formally elect Joe Biden. That is treason. They also explicitly screamed their intention to murder Pence and Pelosi...and even had a gallows erected. Carrying the confederate flag is ironic symbolism for what they truly stood for, rebellion against the Constitution of the US.

Alot of generalizing going on here.....

Some videos shows the cops standing idly by as Trump voters entered the capitol.
Some protestors, like "capital meemaw" here and others, obviously got swept up in the moment.

These people felt entitled to do what they did, egged on by Trump himself.

He was a mile away and still talking when the capitol was entered. Sounds like you just want to criminalize political speech.

Monker wrote:Holding her up as some sort of martyr and hero is wrong. She is a traitor to this nation and was shot in the process.

I said she was an unarmed female with apparent mental issues. I didn't say she was a martyr or a hero. Now, if you think breaking a door warrants being slaughtered, you should say that. I think there's alot of people in this thread - mostly Biden supporters - who lack the courage of their convictions on an array of issues.
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:59 am

Andrew wrote:
The_Noble_Cause wrote:If you are OK with killing unarmed females with mental issues, then man-up and say that.

President Biden called for unity in his inaugural address.
Naturally, you keep sowing cyber discord and doing Putin’s bidding.

My natsec friends say MR was down recently because the servers were being relocated to St. Petersburg.
These same people claim the Steele dossier is 100% accurate. So you know it has to be true.
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby Monker » Sat Jan 30, 2021 3:33 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
Monker wrote:It was also not just storming a government building. They were attempting to stop a Constitutional process to count the electors and formally elect Joe Biden. That is treason. They also explicitly screamed their intention to murder Pence and Pelosi...and even had a gallows erected. Carrying the confederate flag is ironic symbolism for what they truly stood for, rebellion against the Constitution of the US.

Alot of generalizing going on here.....

Of course there is. Every single person who entered the capitol building did so illegally. They did so as part of a mob trying to overthrow the Constitutional process of counting electors. Those are facts.

Some videos shows the cops standing idly by as Trump voters entered the capitol.
Some protestors, like "capital meemaw" here and others, obviously got swept up in the moment.

Everybody in that photo should have been added to the no fly list, and arrested and put on trial for unlawful entry into the capitol building. They are ALL criminals.

These people felt entitled to do what they did, egged on by Trump himself.

He was a mile away and still talking when the capitol was entered. Sounds like you just want to criminalize political speech.

Sounds to me like you are just being an ass and trying to argue over bullshit, as usual.

He egged on these rioters in his speech prior to this. He TOLD them to go to the capitol. He TOLD them to fight. He TOLD them he would be right there with them, which was a LIE...because he is a coward.

Monker wrote:Holding her up as some sort of martyr and hero is wrong. She is a traitor to this nation and was shot in the process.

I said she was an unarmed female with apparent mental issues. I didn't say she was a martyr or a hero. [/quote]

I wasn't talking to you. The world doesn't revolve around you and your posts to this forum.

Now, if you think breaking a door warrants being slaughtered, you should say that. I think there's alot of people in this thread - mostly Biden supporters - who lack the courage of their convictions on an array of issues.

I already said exactly what I believe in that first post. She was in the capitol illegally. They were there to stop the count of electors. They were shouting that they wanted to execute Pence and Pelosi. She bragged in a FB post that nothing would stop them. A bullet to the neck stopped her, and rightfully so.

You are making excuses for a mob attack on the capitol. You can not even admit that EVERYBODY in the capitol that night was a criminal. You are siding with treasonous, rebellious, anarchists....and that includes Trump himself.

And, the Republican party is paying a price for this...There are plenty of stories that the Republican party is losing member since this riot. People like Hawley, McCarthy, Cruz, and now Marjorie Taylor Greene make the Republican party look like extremist anarchists who only want to seek power. They don't need to create their own party because by the time 2022 comes, only these radical anarchists will be left.

In addition, FOX is sinking and CNN has taken their place as the #1 news source. FOX has shifted even FURTHER to the right to try to get viewers back from NewsMax and AON. They are fighting over a minority of viewers. Idiots. FOX has screwed itself by being nothing but the mouthpiece for Trump. So, to get viewers back, they add more opinionators and take away more news. Again, idiots. FOX, NewsMax, AON are the National Enquire's of cable news...all lies and bullshit.
Monker
MP3

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sat Jan 30, 2021 4:27 am

1) Trump told them to make their voices heard peacefully. You can say his speech was reckless and you may disagree with it, but it's still protected speech.

2) There is a history of occupation of government buildings in America. From armed Black Panthers in the 60s to anti-Kavanaugh protestors in 2018. Am I prepared to broad brush ALL of these – including the recent Trump supporters - as criminal scum? Nope.

3) The rest (fox news ratings, the GOP) - who the fuck cares?

4) Lastly, this video perfectly encapsulates how close we were to the insurrectionists seizing power. Absolutely chilling. :roll:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1351540504194912257
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby Monker » Sat Jan 30, 2021 9:09 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:1) Trump told them to make their voices heard peacefully. You can say his speech was reckless and you may disagree with it, but it's still protected speech.

Oh, please. Only a very naive person would actually believe his speech did not encourage what happened. It is NOT protected speech to inspire a mob to attack the capitol building so you can remain President. It is something a President should be impeached for, kicked out of office, and never allowed to run for public office again.

2) There is a history of occupation of government buildings in America. From armed Black Panthers in the 60s to anti-Kavanaugh protestors in 2018. Am I prepared to broad brush ALL of these – including the recent Trump supporters - as criminal scum? Nope.

I am. If they invaded a federal building to stop a Constitutional process. They are treasonous rebels and should be treated as such. If they broke into a federal building unlawfully then they are criminals and should spend time in jail. I don't care if they are Antifa, BLM, MAGA, Democrat or Republican....they are criminals. If any of them get shot and die, they died committing a crime and will not get my sympathy...despite their sex or being a veteran or not.

[qiuote]3) The rest (fox news ratings, the GOP) - who the fuck cares?[/quote]

You do. You replied to it. The bottom line is Trump has brought down the Republican party and the conservative agenda for the foreseeable future.

4) Lastly, this video perfectly encapsulates how close we were to the insurrectionists seizing power. Absolutely chilling. :roll:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1351540504194912257

A mob egged on by Trump broke into the capitol building, invaded the Senate and House chambers, searched for Pence, Pelosi and whoever else to murder them, rummaged through offices of congress members, and vandalized and stole things. They are ALL criminals and should all be on the no fly list and arrested for their crimes. Anything less encourages this ridiculous and treasonous behavior.
Monker
MP3

Postby Andrew » Sat Jan 30, 2021 3:29 pm

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
Andrew wrote:

President Biden called for unity in his inaugural address.
Naturally, you keep sowing cyber discord and doing Putin’s bidding.

My natsec friends say MR was down recently because the servers were being relocated to St. Petersburg.
These same people claim the Steele dossier is 100% accurate. So you know it has to be true.

And a wanker.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby Monker » Sat Jan 30, 2021 3:37 pm

This is why all of those who entered the capitol building need to be held accountable, why they are all traitors and criminals.

In the ruling for setting bail for the guy who had his feet on Pelosi's dest, the judge said:

"On Jan. 6, 2021, there was an assault on the U.S. Capitol during a joint session of Congress certifying the 2020 presidential election results," she said. "During this assault, scores of individuals forced entry into the Capitol by breaking windows, pushing through the Capitol doors, reaching closed, highly sensitive and reserved areas, assaulting members of the U.S. Capitol Police and the D.C. Police force.

"This violence disrupted the constitutional function of Congress necessary for the presidential transition and the functioning of our democracy," she said. "This was not a peaceful protest. Hundreds of people came to Washington, D.C., to disrupt the transition of power and to thwart Congress, a branch of the federal government, from carrying out its duty in fulfilling its constitutional task of officially certifying the vote of the Electoral Collage. It was an assault on the Capitol that was intended to disrupt the peaceful transition of power to a new administration."

Five people died, and many more were injured, Howell said.

"We're still living here in Washington, D.C., with the consequences of the violence in which this defendant is alleged to have participated," Howell said. "Thousands of National Guard troops were brought into the Distinct of Columbia to ensure that last week's inauguration could proceed peacefully."

Thousands of National Guard troops remain in the city, she said.

"Shockingly, this risk of violence was caused by fellow Americans," Howell said.

Full article here:
https://www.arkansasonline.com/news/202 ... riot-case/

It's not a joke. It's not a tale of old grandma's. It's not something to roll your eyes at. It is treasonous behavior that should never, EVER, be tolerated in this country. Those who would give this behavior a pass should not be living in this country.
Monker
MP3

Postby verslibre » Sun Jan 31, 2021 10:28 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
verslibre wrote:
The_Noble_Cause wrote:

Correct.

If there were armed officers directly behind her, then your characterization that the doorway was the only thing preventing her and the mob from getting to Pence is crap.

verslibre wrote:I'm "full of crap" because four other officers did not fire at her? Sounds like that's what you're saying. She was shot by an officer from inside the hallway because she was attempting to get through, by climbing through an aperture where glass had been broken.

Sounds like you didn't watch the video and are now changing the subject. Your justification of the murder is not corroborated by the facts. Sorry.

verslibre wrote: (Naturally, the right wing journos got busy and speculated she was "antifa" because "they're good at lock-picking"!)

Link?

verslibre wrote:She was described as a 45 super-supporter and she went to the Capitol without her husband. Nothing about mental issues.

You've been using the term Qnuts and whack jobs to refer to her and the mob throughout this thread. Do you not believe your own posts?

verslibre wrote:If you're a Qnut, I doubt you will man up and say that.

Thanks for proving my above point.

Freeze! Drop that goalpost!

Happy reading!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/how-trump-s-focus-on-antifa-distracted-attention-from-the-far-right-threat/ar-BB1deJBk?ocid=anaheim-ntp-feeds
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby Aaron » Thu Sep 02, 2021 1:12 pm

Do you miss him yet? You literally can't make it up any more. Urbans get what they deserve.
Taking life a quarter mile at a time .... [img]
Aaron
Cassette Tape

Postby Andrew » Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:51 pm

Aaron wrote:Do you miss him yet? You literally can't make it up any more. Urbans get what they deserve.

No one misses that fucking idiot.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby Aaron » Sun Sep 05, 2021 9:06 am

Nope, may do but I get it, you don't. Take the emotion out of it and look at the data. The decision making by the current poser is good with you? No way. They only thing you can is the free gravy train for the rest of world on our backs is back in play. Do you have the gamma jab yet?

Don't forget Mac, sheep get slaughtered. :(

Andrew wrote:
Aaron wrote:Do you miss him yet? You literally can't make it up any more. Urbans get what they deserve.

Aaron
Cassette Tape

Postby Andrew » Mon Sep 06, 2021 6:41 pm

Aaron wrote:The decision making by the current poser is good with you?

Following through on the decision already put in motion by The Orange Sphincter?

The world is better off without him and Republican's thinking him running again in 2024 is a good thing, need a frontal labotomy.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby Aaron » Wed Sep 08, 2021 12:50 pm

Brother I can't believe you can see it that way but I respect your opinion. Think of it from an American's point of view. We have no boarders, we're hauling on thousands of Afghans refugees with little vetting and our people are stuck there with little hope other than private ex military helping haul our folks out. We are hauling in thousands of Afghans and not taking of our own homeless and military vets. Real inflation is up tons, gas was 1.90, now 3.10: building materials are up over 2x, normal food has increased 20% under Biden. If this was your country would you be good with it? There's no way. We can't carry everyone else without being able to carry ourselves first.

Did you see the billions of military equipment left in Afghanistan (we should never have been there, just deal with the problem and get out). Now China and Iran have our military equipment. Does that help you? Does that make you more or less comfortable? If it was Australia, I don't think you'd have the same view. But maybe?

And to be clear, the orange man put a plan in place to get out. It was not drop and run leaving all behind. It was get everyone out first, then our equipment, then the military folks as common fkn sense would drive. Don't twist this on Trump, Biden or his backers are clearly running the show.

Dude you have to look at the data, not the emotion and media bs.

Andrew wrote:
Aaron wrote:The decision making by the current poser is good with you?

Following through on the decision already put in motion by The Orange Sphincter?

The world is better off without him and Republican's thinking him running again in 2024 is a good thing, need a frontal labotomy.
Aaron
Cassette Tape

Postby Monker » Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:39 pm

Aaron wrote:Nope, may do but I get it, you don't. Take the emotion out of it and look at the data. The decision making by the current poser is good with you? No way. They only thing you can is the free gravy train for the rest of world on our backs is back in play. Do you have the gamma jab yet?

Don't forget Mac, sheep get slaughtered. :(

Andrew wrote:

We should have been out of Afghanistan years ago. Yeah, getting out was ugly and could have gone better. But, at least Biden did it. All Trump could do is talk about it. He didn't actually do it. Trump likes to talk big things but when it comes down to it, he did nothing. NOTHING. Leaders do things other then say they are in love with adversaries or how great leaders dictators are, and critique our closest allies. Trump is a fantasy and Trump play into that fantasy by saying what people want to hear, constantly lying, exagerating, completely inventing realities that people like end up believing in. It's crazy and his believers are crazy to.
Monker
MP3

Postby Andrew » Sun Sep 12, 2021 4:21 pm

Aaron wrote:Dude you have to look at the data, not the emotion and media bs.

I do mate. And that's why I see things the way I do. No FAUX News for me :)
Andrew
Administrator

Postby Aaron » Wed Sep 15, 2021 2:35 pm

Man I don't know man. I don't listen to FAUX news anymore either. They are as fake as the rest. Follow the data and facts my friend. Let me know when the vaccine camps are implemented. And don't forget, it started the same in Germany in the mid 30's, same deal, same play book. You'll have a hard time without defense mechanisms.

Much love and respect man, I appreciate an alternate view.

Now check out that Night Ranger Single "Bring It All Home To Me", awesome!

Andrew wrote:
Aaron wrote:Dude you have to look at the data, not the emotion and media bs.

I do mate. And that's why I see things the way I do. No FAUX News for me :)
Last edited by Aaron on Wed Sep 15, 2021 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aaron
Cassette Tape

Postby Aaron » Wed Sep 15, 2021 2:42 pm

I got the too many embeded threads bs so I'm here. :(

Agree, we should have went in, completed business and moved out. The Uniparty Bush and Obama did little.

Man I'll have to disagree with the majority of your post but I respect you opinion. What I've learned over the last few years the conspiracy theories have become the truth and the truth are the conspiracy theories. Either way I respect your opinion. Just watch out for the rurals. :)

And how about that new Night Ranger? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZU3bOb9yvIk

And Greta Van Fleet? Who's the best band in America currently? It's a toss up!
Aaron
Cassette Tape

Postby Andrew » Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:10 am

Aaron wrote: Let me know when the vaccine camps are implemented. And don't forget, it started the same in Germany in the mid 30's, same deal, same play book. You'll have a hard time without defense mechanisms.

Yikes. I can't even begin to think why some people think this is a possibility. And the comparison is without justice sorry mate.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby AR » Thu Sep 23, 2021 12:12 pm

What about Joe Biden not having enough mental acuity to answer any questions? Shadow president. These 8 months have been embarrassing. Hi Monker. You douchebag.
AR
Digital Audio Tape

Postby AR » Thu Sep 23, 2021 12:15 pm

Monker wrote:
We should have been out of Afghanistan years ago. Yeah, getting out was ugly and could have gone better. But, at least Biden did it. All Trump could do is talk about it. He didn't actually do it. Trump likes to talk big things but when it comes down to it, he did nothing. NOTHING. Leaders do things other then say they are in love with adversaries or how great leaders dictators are, and critique our closest allies. Trump is a fantasy and Trump play into that fantasy by saying what people want to hear, constantly lying, exagerating, completely inventing realities that people like end up believing in. It's crazy and his believers are crazy to.

I guess you don't care about women and children there and 20 years of somewhat freedom stomped out (the only good accomplishment from the mess) You seriously are a soiled condom in the gutter with feces all over it.

Billions of dollars and technology left to terrorists, but "at least we are out of there" Sure but there was a way do do it without compromising U.S. security. Now post 5 paragraphs in return you windbag.

"Little pig, little pig. Let me in. It's alright. I know you can hear me loud and clear."
AR
Digital Audio Tape

Postby Andrew » Thu Sep 23, 2021 12:30 pm

AR wrote:What about Joe Biden not having enough mental acuity to answer any questions? Shadow president. These 8 months have been embarrassing.

This point is null and void for the next 4 years, based on the ever present memories of the last 4 years.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby AR » Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:59 pm

Andrew wrote:
AR wrote:What about Joe Biden not having enough mental acuity to answer any questions? Shadow president. These 8 months have been embarrassing.

This point is null and void for the next 4 years, based on the ever present memories of the last 4 years.

No disagreement there. Whatever anyone thought of the last 4 years the last 8 months have been far worse though for U.S. reputation worldwide.

Monker is still a dick regardless.
AR
Digital Audio Tape

Postby Andrew » Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:02 am

AR wrote:No disagreement there. Whatever anyone thought of the last 4 years the last 8 months have been far worse though for U.S. reputation worldwide.

That is not accurate at all.
Andrew
Administrator

PreviousNext

Return to Snowmobiles For The Sahara