Soundtrack Classics Volume 4 or 5 Help Please!

Whatever forum news there might be...see here...and suggest any new forums.

Moderator: Andrew

Soundtrack Classics Volume 4 or 5 Help Please!

Postby junior6791 » Tue May 13, 2008 4:43 am

X subscribers, can someone help me out. I recently bought a Mac and forgot to edit the tags for the cd listed above. I think Andrew called it Volume 4 but I had 4 other ones already, so I'm calling it Volume 5. I just need someone to fill in the blanks that I haven't figured out.

1. unknown
2. unk
3. Gerard McMann - Cry little sister
4. Unk
5. unk
6. unk
7. John Parr - two hearts
8. Michael Monroe & Slash - Magic Carpet ride
9. unk
10. unk
11. unk artist - Louie Louie
12. unk
13. roger daltry - don't let the sun go down on me
14. rubber city rebels - young and dumb
15. ann wilson & robin zander - surrender to me
16. tesla - last action hero
17. winger - battle stations

I emailed Andrew about it but he never replied. I also had it on another index. I'm hoping now someone will respond. Please. It should take all of 10 minutes! Thank you!
junior6791
Fresh Air

Postby junior6791 » Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:18 pm

I've had 186 views here and no one can help me out? Come one people, help a fellow MrX supporter out. Please! I hate having mp3s that I have no idea who they are. I even found out a couple new ones and found a mistake.

1. unknown
2. unk (rockbilly song about Never been to Graceland)
3. Gerard McMann - Cry little sister
4. Glenn Hughes - Haunted
5. unk
6. Notorious - Here We Go Again
7. John Parr - two hearts
8. Michael Monroe & Slash - Magic Carpet ride
9. unk
10. unk
11. unk artist - Louie Louie
12. unk
13. roger daltry - don't let the sun go down on me
14. The Scream - young and dumb
15. ann wilson & robin zander - surrender to me
16. tesla - last action hero
17. winger - battle stations
junior6791
Fresh Air

No help?

Postby junior6791 » Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:51 am

I still can't believe no one i willing to take the time to help me out.

Well I will for you. Last week's MRX for Best Ballads of 2004, #17 is Crossfade - Thorns Of Life. Not Street Talk.
junior6791
Fresh Air

Postby T-Bone » Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:01 am

Ever consider the fact that some people here just may not know? I've been on X ever since he started it and still don't bother get everything posted, and I don't even remember 2 months later what was there. Would you feel better if you had 186 views followed by 186 "I Don't Know" responses?
We, The Inept, Lead by the Incompetent, have been doing so much, with so little, for so long... We can practically do anything, with absolutely nothing.
T-Bone
Backup Admin

Postby junior6791 » Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:16 pm

Andrew put them up with the name of the artist and song title. I switched from PC To Mac, and when iTunes imported, it did what it normally does. I guess I hadn't edited the tag with the correct information, which is my fault. But out of 186 people, someone else had to have d/l these tracks and know what they are. That's what I'm talking about.
junior6791
Fresh Air

Postby Andrew » Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:32 pm

My records are in a mess, so I can't supply details at this time.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby T-Bone » Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:47 pm

junior6791 wrote:Andrew put them up with the name of the artist and song title. I switched from PC To Mac, and when iTunes imported, it did what it normally does. I guess I hadn't edited the tag with the correct information, which is my fault. But out of 186 people, someone else had to have d/l these tracks and know what they are. That's what I'm talking about.

I'll give you a wild guess how many people view this site.... 186 isn't that big of a number when you put it into proportion with the other number. Then break that down by how many are just readers/lurkers and not even registered posters, and then break that one down by how many are even X members....
We, The Inept, Lead by the Incompetent, have been doing so much, with so little, for so long... We can practically do anything, with absolutely nothing.
T-Bone
Backup Admin

Return to MR Site Updates, Forum News & Requests