RPM
Cassette Tape

Postby Ehwmatt » Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:40 am

Enjoy the crybaby cancer :lol:
Ehwmatt
MP3

Postby Rockindeano » Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:44 am

Ehwmatt wrote:Enjoy the crybaby cancer :lol:

What? Cutler is a 25 yr old smart Pro Bowl QB. The guy graduated honours from Vanderbilt, the only reputable school in the SEC. He is a stud, a top 3 guy in the entire league. I am sure Dallas would love to have him; or Philly? or Tampa Bay; or Detroit; or Green Bay; or San Francisco; or Cleveland; or Oakland; or Kansas City; or Houston; or the Jets; orMinnesota; or Washington; or St.
Louis
, or even Denver.

Chicago
is an instant NFC contender, right now.
Rockindeano
Forever Deano

Postby PDiddy75 » Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:17 am

Huge Bears fan here, and Im really stoked right now!!! This is the best news Ive heard ALL day!! :D :D :D :D
PDiddy75
45 RPM

Postby YoungJRNY » Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:22 am

Bears just got a STEAL. Complete theft. This guy is going to be somethin'. Good for you, Bears' fans, you just got yourselves a Quarterback who can take you to the next level.
YoungJRNY
Compact Disc

Postby PDiddy75 » Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:37 am

YoungJRNY wrote:Bears just got a STEAL. Complete theft. This guy is going to be somethin'. Good for you, Bears' fans, you just got yourselves a Quarterback who can take you to the next level.

I know, about time...right? :lol: :lol:
We have it all on the defense, and our offense aint all that bad either.....but to get him as a Quarterback!?!?! We're gonna be ALL over it this season! WOOT WOOT! :D :D :D :D
PDiddy75
45 RPM

Postby YoungJRNY » Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:46 am

PDiddy75 wrote:
YoungJRNY wrote:Bears just got a STEAL. Complete theft. This guy is going to be somethin'. Good for you, Bears' fans, you just got yourselves a Quarterback who can take you to the next level.

We have it all on the defense, and our offense aint all that bad either.....but to get him as a Quarterback!?!?! We're gonna be ALL over it this season! WOOT WOOT! :D :D :D :D

You def have a legit shot, esp. winning the North. Cutler is an excellent addition with a ROCKET ARM and can put velocity on the football that can burn through lead. I'm glad he's going to a city that takes football a little more seriously, given the location. The storylines will open between the young Quarterbacks when it comes to divisional foe match ups. It will be Cutler VS Rodgers, the young guns trying to return their team to greatness. Cutler is 25 coming out of a bad situation.. we'll see how and if he matures in a place like Chicago.
YoungJRNY
Compact Disc

Postby PDiddy75 » Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:30 am

YoungJRNY wrote:
PDiddy75 wrote:

You def have a legit shot, esp. winning the North. Cutler is an excellent addition with a ROCKET ARM and can put velocity on the football that can burn through lead. I'm glad he's going to a city that takes football a little more seriously, given the location. The storylines will open between the young Quarterbacks when it comes to divisional foe match ups. It will be Cutler VS Rodgers, the young guns trying to return their team to greatness. Cutler is 25 coming out of a bad situation.. we'll see how and if he matures in a place like Chicago.

"I'm glad he's going to a city that takes football a little more seriously, given the location"

More seriously?!?! Ya think!?!? LOL :wink: Chicago has the best fans around! Greenbay fans hate us cuz we are wild, disrespectful to them, swear, and get crazy at the games...lol. Shit, we get crazy at our own Quarterback. Ive never heard fans boo thier Quarterback the way Chicago did to Grossman! I cant imagine how bad he felt about hisself after hearing the whole stadium boo him at Soilder Field. We welcome Culver with "open arms"! :wink:
PDiddy75
45 RPM

Postby Maui Tom » Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:51 pm

he's just the latest reincarnation of fucking Jeff George.....fucking front running head case...
Your life is now your life is now your life is now
Maui Tom
Cassette Tape

Postby YoungJRNY » Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:37 pm

PDiddy75 wrote:
YoungJRNY wrote:
PDiddy75 wrote:

"I'm glad he's going to a city that takes football a little more seriously, given the location"

More seriously?!?! Ya think!?!? LOL :wink: Chicago has the best fans around! Greenbay fans hate us cuz we are wild, disrespectful to them, swear, and get crazy at the games...lol. Shit, we get crazy at our own Quarterback. Ive never heard fans boo thier Quarterback the way Chicago did to Grossman! I cant imagine how bad he felt about hisself after hearing the whole stadium boo him at Soilder Field. We welcome Culver with "open arms"! :wink:

I take it you've never been to the city of Philadelphia :lol: Quarterbacks take a beating from all angles. Fans, media, team failures, you name it. They are the generals of the game.. and unfortunately for the position, it takes on a special meaning no other sport can live up to.
YoungJRNY
Compact Disc

Postby Saint John » Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:52 pm

Jay Cutler will be throwing to Rashied Davies and Brandon Lloyd. That's like having a 10 inch dick and getting to fuck a jar of mayonnaise.
Saint John
Super Audio CD

Postby YoungJRNY » Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:27 pm

Saint John wrote:Jay Cutler will be throwing to Rashied Davies and Brandon Lloyd. That's like having a 10 inch dick and getting to fuck a jar of mayonnaise.

Dude, your sig is fuckin' awesome :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
YoungJRNY
Compact Disc

Postby S2M » Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:26 pm

Cutler = Marinovich
Tom Brady IS the G.O.A.T.
S2M
MP3

Postby Enigma869 » Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:55 pm

Rockindeano wrote:What? Cutler is a 25 yr old smart Pro Bowl QB. The guy graduated honours from Vanderbilt, the only reputable school in the SEC. He is a stud, a top 3 guy in the entire league. I am sure Dallas would love to have him; or Philly? or Tampa Bay; or Detroit; or Green Bay; or San Francisco; or Cleveland; or Oakland; or Kansas City; or Houston; or the Jets; orMinnesota; or Washington; or St.
Louis
, or even Denver.

Chicago

Jay Cutler is no different than Tony Romo at this point. Both guys get a whole lot of media attention and have never won a freakin' thing. I think Denver made a brilliant trade, considering that Chicago gave away TWO first round picks and a QB (Even though Orton isn't much of a QB) for Cutler. That tells me that the Patriots were out of their freakin' mind giving Cassel and Vrabel away for one single first round pick...and not even a high one!
John from Boston
Enigma869
Digital Audio Tape

Postby PDiddy75 » Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:21 pm

Saint John wrote:Jay Cutler will be throwing to Rashied Davies and Brandon Lloyd. That's like having a 10 inch dick and getting to fuck a jar of mayonnaise.

Didn't we get rid of Lloyd??? I'd check if I were u....LOL.
PDiddy75
45 RPM

Postby WIX » Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:51 pm

what?

Cutler is a choker.

You would be better off getting Harbaugh out of retirement.

I agree with whoever said he was like a Romo.

He will choke in the end. :D

here, let me load your gun for you, place it to the side of your head. Now pull, it will just be easier than watching another shitty bears season bears fans!!!
WIX
8 Track

Postby RedWingFan » Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:05 am

StocktontoMalone wrote:Cutler = Marinovich

Um... as far as I know Cutler isn't a drug addict! I know for a fact that Cutler doesn't have a spaghetti arm like Marinovich had. Cutler throws the ball like its a dart. Plus Cutler's already lasted longer than the 2 years that Marinovich did. Glad Cutler's out of the AFC West, though it would have been nice to see his feud with Rivers continue.
Seven Wishes wrote:"Abysmal? He's the most proactive President since Clinton, and he's bringing much-needed change for the better to a nation that has been tyrannized by the worst President since Hoover."- 7 Wishes on Pres. Obama
RedWingFan
Digital Audio Tape

Postby skinsguy » Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:23 am

Rockindeano wrote:
Ehwmatt wrote:Enjoy the crybaby cancer :lol:

What? Cutler is a 25 yr old smart Pro Bowl QB. The guy graduated honours from Vanderbilt, the only reputable school in the SEC. He is a stud, a top 3 guy in the entire league. I am sure Dallas would love to have him; or Philly? or Tampa Bay; or Detroit; or Green Bay; or San Francisco; or Cleveland; or Oakland; or Kansas City; or Houston; or the Jets; orMinnesota; or Washington; or St.
Louis
, or even Denver.

Chicago

Washington apparently attempted to trade Campbell for Cutler, at least that is what I heard.
skinsguy
Ol' 78

Postby jrnychick » Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:57 am

That's true (and funny). For now, however, I'm rejoicing from the idea that the Bears have a new QB with the potential to develop into a great one.
jrnychick
8 Track

Postby NealIsGod » Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:59 am

Cutler is 17-20 in his career. He is a lot like Romo, lots of talent but chokes when the game is on the line. I will change my mind once I see the guy win a few playoff games.
NealIsGod
MP3

Postby Rockindeano » Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:17 am

PDiddy75 wrote:

I am going to annihilate all you stupid sons of bitches, starting with wrong way Renee.

I love Chicago, but you hardly have the best fans in football. Try Kansas City, Green Bay, Philadelphia, and new England; oh and Denver is a great football town. I would say Oakland has the best fans in the league. Why? Those dumb fuckers pay NFL money to see a high school team get ripped every weekend. :lol:

That was a joke. Oakland, like it's fans, is a complete and utter shithole.
Rockindeano
Forever Deano

Postby NealIsGod » Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:19 am

Buffalo fans are incredible, too. I went there for a game once and there were dozens of RVs parked at the stadium on Friday with people tailgating! There is nothing else to do in Buffalo so it is kind of like Green Bay East.
NealIsGod
MP3

Postby Rockindeano » Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:20 am

Maui Tom wrote:he's just the latest reincarnation of fucking Jeff George.....fucking front running head case...

Not quite Island Boy. Cutler graduated from Vandy, is smarter than smart, and was pissed that his new coach was and is a turd. Jeff George had the brains of a three year old. George also had to endure playing for the Raiders. The poor fucker never had a chance.
Rockindeano
Forever Deano

Postby Rockindeano » Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:21 am

You forgot one special guy- the best athlete in football, Devon Hester. He will get some time at wideout to be sure.
Rockindeano
Forever Deano

Postby Rockindeano » Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:22 am

WIX wrote:what?

Cutler is a choker.

You would be better off getting Harbaugh out of retirement.

I agree with whoever said he was like a Romo.

He will choke in the end. :D

here, let me load your gun for you, place it to the side of your head. Now pull, it will just be easier than watching another shitty bears season bears fans!!!

Dude, are you hitting the pipe already?

Refuckingdiculous post.
Rockindeano
Forever Deano

Postby madsplash » Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:23 am

NealIsGod wrote:Cutler is 17-20 in his career. He is a lot like Romo, lots of talent but chokes when the game is on the line. I will change my mind once I see the guy win a few playoff games.

He's 12-1 when Denver's shitty defense gave up 23 points or less.
It's always laughable to me when a QB is judged only on his wins. A QB can't run the ball and he sure as hell can't play defense.

In that way of thinking, Trent Dilfer, Mark Rypien and Brad Johnson are better QB's than Dan Marino. I mean, they won super bowls and he didn't. Makes them better, right? :roll:

That's so wrong. A QB can only do so much. Marino is the greatest to EVER play. SB or no SB. The guy HAD to throw it almost every down. The defense KNEW he had to and he's numbers speak for them selves. Never had a running game, never had a great defense.

Guys like the much overated Roethlisberger, who have great defenses and are average QB's are the lucky ones.

Cutler is a stud. If they can get a receiver in the draft, with that defense, they'll be set to challenge for titles for YEARS.

Like Colin Cowherd said. As great as he is, do you think if Tom Brady had been drafted by the Detroit Lions, he would be the same Tom Brady? No, he'd be more like Greg Brady.
madsplash
Cassette Tape

Postby Rockindeano » Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:28 am

Who the hell is going to beat hicago in the Norris Division? I see them going 8-0.

Let's look at their sked and see what it offers:

BCS= best case scenario P= Probable WCS= Worst Case scenario

Home: Detroit, Green Bay, Minnesota, Arizona, St. Louis, Philadelphia, Cleveland, Pittsburgh

BCS= 7-1 P= 5-3 WCS= 4-4

Away: Detroit, Green Bay, Minnesota, San Francisco, Seattle, Atlanta, Baltimore, Cincinnati

BCS= 5-3 P=4-4 WCS= 3-5

The Bears could actually go 12-4 this year.
Rockindeano
Forever Deano

Postby Rockindeano » Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:29 am

madsplash wrote:Like Colin Cowherd said. As great as he is, do you think if Tom Brady had been drafted by the Detroit Lions, he would be the same Tom Brady? No, he'd be more like Greg Brady.

LOL, you listen to the Herd in the mornings? I call in almost every day! LOL, he is on TV too, on some 200 number on TWC. If I am not on hold for Colin, I am trying to get into the Jungle on Rome's show.
Rockindeano
Forever Deano

Postby madsplash » Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:33 am

Rockindeano wrote:
madsplash wrote:Like Colin Cowherd said. As great as he is, do you think if Tom Brady had been drafted by the Detroit Lions, he would be the same Tom Brady? No, he'd be more like Greg Brady.

LOL, you listen to the Herd in the mornings? I call in almost every day! LOL, he is on TV too, on some 200 number on TWC. If I am not on hold for Colin, I am trying to get into the Jungle on Rome's show.

I listen to Rome everyday, too. I've probably heard you call in and didn't even realize it was you. Do you use the name Dean or what?

I'll keep listening for you. I love all those shows. I listen to Mike and Mike, then Colin, Rome, Torico and Van Pelt, then I love watching PTI at 5:30pm. I'm a sports aholic.
madsplash
Cassette Tape

Postby Ehwmatt » Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:34 am

You guys seriously like Jim Rome?
Ehwmatt
MP3

Next

Return to Journey