The Search Is Over!!!

It's The Singer Not The Song

Moderator: Andrew

The Search Is Over!!!

Postby fun84 » Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:07 pm

Hello I wonder what is it with franike is The Fuckin' Search Is Over!!! he's favorite song's off all the he's own wrote song's??? Beucese he always talk about just that song the way they sing them when dave come back he said he coulden't sing that so good and now with robin he say heä's better why just this song??? and have anyone heard the dave version???
"And Tonight Goes On Forever I Can Feel It In My Life I Can See It In Your Eyes,
Going Through This World Together Finding Paradise With You Into The Savage Blue"

(John Waite / Jonathan Cain / Neil Schon)
fun84
Ol' 78

Postby Red13JoePa » Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:45 pm

What?

Anyway, Dave covered The Search pretty well when he was doing it. Some people think he covered it live better than JJ sang it...I'm not sure about all that but he was pretty competant.
"I love almost everybody."---Rocky Balboa 1990
"Let's reform this thing.Let's go out and get some guys who want to work and go do it"--Neal Schon February, 2001
"I looked at Neal, and I just saw a guy who really wants his band back"-JCain 2/01
Red13JoePa
MP3

Postby RockInDetroit » Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:20 am

One of my least favorite Survivor 'hits'. I guess it was important because it was their second biggest hit and it has to go over in concert for the band to be creditable. I made a Survivor Greatest hits on cdr and put this song last on the cd so I can skip it if I want. it had to be on there but not one of my favorites.

One of Loverboy's biggest charting hits was This Could Be the Night. You go see them in concert and they don't even play it. I feel the same way about the Search Is Over...actually like This Could Be The Night better.
RockInDetroit
LP

Postby fun84 » Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:36 am

Heelo yeahh did "How Much Love" on our on lis on your own made???

Yeahh I like This Could Be The Night better two toher vocie and more heveay and draker sound but it's not the same singer and style of band loverboy was harder then survivor and the lyrsics are better in This Could Be The Night
"And Tonight Goes On Forever I Can Feel It In My Life I Can See It In Your Eyes,
Going Through This World Together Finding Paradise With You Into The Savage Blue"

fun84
Ol' 78

Postby Dux » Fri Aug 11, 2006 5:57 am

I can't make heads or tails from those posts. Do you speak English?
Dux
Radio Waves

Postby Andrew » Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:46 am

Too right - WTF are these posts talking about?
Andrew
Administrator

Postby Slander » Fri Aug 11, 2006 1:02 pm

I think he's just making noise.
Slander
Stereo LP

Postby Eyeof » Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:39 pm

This might just be the post title of the year....right up there with the f&*king Moment of Truth, High the #&$& on You and Eye of the F#^$ing Tiger....
Eyeof
Cassette Tape

Postby Dux » Sat Aug 12, 2006 3:46 am

I thought maybe if it was someone who's primary language wasn't English, they could let us know and we'd try to help out. I didn't mean my first post to sound bitchy. *can I say "bitchy" here?* :wink:
Dux
Radio Waves

Postby fun84 » Sat Aug 12, 2006 6:35 am

And int he song"This Could Be The Night" The lyrics line who are that what he sing"I Always Been The One Lovin' On The Run" intsed of F*** On The Run

Good the most dirty lyrics I know That I have all is mr Ted Poley fthe lyrics line from he's lastest solo cd makes the comeback of the classic "Tip On My Tounge" Sound :wink:

Like when he sing's "Who Knows What Tommorow Could Bring, When You Can Have It Today" Yeahh You Want It Im't It's True, Yeahh You Need It, You Need Is Big" !

fun84
Ol' 78

Postby Lionheart » Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:25 am

I REMEMBER JIm peterik or frankie telling that when they listened to Jimi singin this song they tought "this guy has magic" and they were trying to lower the key for the voice of Jimi but he sang higher and they kept Jimis High pitched version
CANT LET YOU GO SURVIVOR!
Lionheart
Radio Waves

Postby def » Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:46 pm

fun84 wrote:And int he song"This Could Be The Night" The lyrics line who are that what he sing"I Always Been The One Lovin' On The Run" intsed of F*** On The Run

Good the most dirty lyrics I know That I have all is mr Ted Poley fthe lyrics line from he's lastest solo cd makes the comeback of the classic "Tip On My Tounge" Sound :wink:

Like when he sing's "Who Knows What Tommorow Could Bring, When You Can Have It Today" Yeahh You Want It Im't It's True, Yeahh You Need It, You Need Is Big" !

Hey, fun, you are still alive. Have not read any messages from you since the good old JWOL-Forum times. How is it up there in Scandinavia? Are still on the hunt for the unreleased John Waite and Bad English stuff? Well, me too. Maybe we should exchange our knowledge on which tracks are available...
def
Ol' 78

Return to Survivor / Jim Peterik / Toby Hitchcock / Pride Of Lions / Marc Sherer / Sir Jimi (RIP)