President Barack Obama - Term 1 and 2 Thread

General Intelligent Discussion & One Thread About That Buttknuckle

Moderator: Andrew

Re: President Barack Obama - Term 2 Thread

Postby UncleKG » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:04 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:
1. Until Trump does, it's YOUR Bullshit. Obama is on record, and a laughing stock in Russia.

2.Who in the hell would want to see nude photos of moosechelle and her dick?

3.Don't want to hear it, then don't ask for it. :roll:


1. And Trump is a laughing stock among the rest of the world, with the possible exception of South Korea.
2. Very respectful. A class act, you are. Of course, no mention of the joke Melania makes of the position. Nothing garners more respect in the world than being able to Google images of the First Lady's genitalia.
3. Just beating you to the (low brow) punch, Larry the Cable Guy. "Get R Done!"
User avatar
UncleKG
LP
 
Posts: 477
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:57 am

Re: President Barack Obama - Term 2 Thread

Postby UncleKG » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:06 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:


Why, you didn't see it the first time. Maybe someone could explain it too you.


Maybe someone could read the article to you about "Morning Joe" being a Trump shill.
User avatar
UncleKG
LP
 
Posts: 477
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:57 am

Re: President Barack Obama - Term 2 Thread

Postby UncleKG » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:08 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:
Get back to me when they find a blue dress releated to Trump and he settles a RAPE CHARGE in Court.


Yet another deflection. Acknowledge the FACT (there goes that word again) that Trump lies (far) more than he tells the truth, and how hypocritical it is for him to call ANYONE out for spreading false information, when it was a cornerstone of his campaign and now his Twitter feed.
User avatar
UncleKG
LP
 
Posts: 477
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:57 am

Re: President Barack Obama - Term 2 Thread

Postby steveo777 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:21 pm

Well, shit! I hoped this thread would make 1000 pages before Obama's term ended. 900 isn't bad, nor is over a million views. :D
User avatar
steveo777
MP3
 
Posts: 11311
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:15 pm
Location: Citrus Heights, Ca

Re: President Barack Obama - Term 2 Thread

Postby Boomchild » Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:48 pm

UncleKG wrote:"Forced?" Looks like there's a number of companies who figured out how to produce products in the U.S. Even Drump's "MAGA" hats sold in the Trump Towers gift shop are made in China. http://www.cnn.com/2012/07/13/living/made-in-america/


Get a grip, whole industries have either died out in America or fled to overseas markets. It is these industries that have directly said that it is due to America's high business tax rate and regulations that have forced them to leave in order to compete in the world marketplace. Add to that the poor trade deals that our government has signed onto and it's clear why we have become a nation of consumers instead of a nation of producers.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 7129
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: President Barack Obama - Term 2 Thread

Postby Boomchild » Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:59 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:I've been all for importing drugs from Canada. Mexico is another story. Trump attacked the drug companies yesterday and their stocks fell. The Drug lobby is strong and scared of Trump. It was Obama that was going to drain the swamp. Now that Trump is in there and they are scared, liberals are fighting him. Maybe liberals can figure out that Trump is a Centrist. I doubt it though.


There is no doubt that there has been collusion between big pharma and our establishment politicians to keep drug prices high in the U.S.. I've seen it first hand. A few years back I was without health insurance and could not afford to fill my insulin prescription. I ended up getting it from a Canadian pharmacy until our government put a stop to that.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 7129
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: President Barack Obama - Term 2 Thread

Postby UncleKG » Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:24 am

Boomchild wrote:Get a grip, whole industries have either died out in America or fled to overseas markets. It is these industries that have directly said that it is due to America's high business tax rate and regulations that have forced them to leave in order to compete in the world marketplace. Add to that the poor trade deals that our government has signed onto and it's clear why we have become a nation of consumers instead of a nation of producers.


So, to go back to the original point, you're saying Trump "can't" have his products produced in the U.S. because of the regulatory climate, even after I've shown you multiple examples of companies that do? Evidently, they find a way to make a profit and "compete in the world marketplace." If Trump can't, that speaks more to his business acumen, or lack thereof. If he wanted to produce in the U.S., he could. He CHOOSES not to. I guess this is yet another of his "do as I say, not as I do" scenarios.
Last edited by UncleKG on Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
UncleKG
LP
 
Posts: 477
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:57 am

Re: President Barack Obama - Term 2 Thread

Postby UncleKG » Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:38 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:And yet lied far less then Clinton. Also Trump is has not commited treason like the Clintons. Whats your point? You've certainly done enough lying on here.


Really? Lie(s) far less than Clinton? http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/ http://www.politifact.com/personalities/hillary-clinton/

You assume I'm a Clinton supporter. Which makes you incorrect.....yet again. Having said that, it's not about her. She's not the president-elect. "Well, at least he's not as bad as..." doesn't defend his actions. A thief can't defend himself in court by saying, "Well, at least I didn't rob as many banks as..."

Trump and treason? Treason is committed by someone, “owing allegiance to the United States who…adheres to their enemies, giving them aid or comfort.” Sounds like Trump's defense of Russia fits the bill pretty well, not to mention his discussion of lifting the sanctions on them for their hacking. Of course, reports are he stands to make billions off the oil deals that will happen if/when those sanctions are lifted, but from previous statements made on here, a number of Trump's supporters seem OK with that type of collusion.
http://www.rawstory.com/2016/12/there-are-four-ways-donald-trump-may-be-guilty-of-treason-says-law-expert/

Regarding me lying, please provide an example.
User avatar
UncleKG
LP
 
Posts: 477
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:57 am

Re: President Barack Obama - Term 2 Thread

Postby UncleKG » Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:50 am

Fact Finder wrote:First they blamed Wikileaks, then the FBI, then a recount, then the Russians, twice, and now they blame dumb Americans..have you libs no shame?

Pravda on the Checkout line

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/ ... nda-214627


While I don't identify as Liberal (I consider myself a Libertarian), I blame dumb Americans as well. One prime example - http://observer.com/2017/01/obamacare-hater-goes-viral-after-learning-he-has-it/
User avatar
UncleKG
LP
 
Posts: 477
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:57 am

Re: President Barack Obama - Term 2 Thread

Postby UncleKG » Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:16 am

Fact Finder wrote:
Of course, reports are he stands to make billions off the oil deals that will happen if/when those sanctions are lifted,


That's a flat out lie, it may not be your lie, but it's a lie none the less. Fake News. Exxon may benefit, as well as American gas consumers, but not Trump. He owns no stocks. FYI.


You may well be correct. Still, this is an example of the Trump administration potentially putting the benefits to a multinational corporation ahead of American interests if/when these sanctions are lifted. It stinks to high heaven, regardless of whether Trump personally benefits or not. https://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/12/world/europe/rex-tillersons-company-exxon-has-billions-at-stake-over-russia-sanctions.html?_r=0

"Western sanctions were first enacted on Russia in March 2014 in response to the Russian annexation of Crimea. Then the United States and its allies, including the Netherlands, implicated Russia in the shooting down of Malaysia Airlines Flight 17 over eastern Ukraine that July. All on board were killed, including 193 Dutch people heading to Asia for vacations and work, flying for a just few moments over a war zone.

That prompted tighter sanctions. A month later, Russian tanks entered eastern Ukraine, turning the tide against the forces of the American-backed Ukrainian central government. Today, about 300 American soldiers rotate through Ukraine as trainers.

After the Russian incursion in 2014, the United States prohibited the transfer of advanced offshore and shale oil technology to Russia. The American government announced on Sept. 12 that year that Exxon was to halt all offshore drilling assistance to Rosneft, the Russian state oil company, by Sept. 26.

But Exxon Mobil’s high-tech rig was already drilling in the Kara Sea, in an unfinished $700 million project that had yet to find oil. It would be worthless if not completed.

Russian executives then told Exxon Mobil that Russia’s security services would fly in a Russian crew — in essence seize the rig — if Exxon Mobil complied with the American law and left without completing the well, according to an oil company executive who had visited the rig in the Arctic.

Exxon relayed the threat to the American government, and the Treasury Department capitulated, granting an extension that stretched the window to work until Oct. 10. In a statement in 2014, the Russian state oil company denied conveying such a threat to Mr. Tillerson’s company.

With the extension in hand, Exxon Mobil discovered a major field with about 750 million barrels of new oil for Russia a few weeks later. Igor I. Sechin, the chief executive of the Russian state oil company, called the newly discovered oil field Pobeda — Russian for victory.

It is one of the Arctic developments that Exxon Mobil has rights to work on should the sanctions be lifted."
User avatar
UncleKG
LP
 
Posts: 477
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:57 am

Re: President Barack Obama - Term 2 Thread

Postby Boomchild » Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:55 am

UncleKG wrote:So, to go back to the original point, you're saying Trump "can't" have his products produced in the U.S. because of the regulatory climate, even after I've shown you multiple examples of companies that do? Evidently, they find a way to make a profit and "compete in the world marketplace." If Trump can't, that speaks more to his business acumen, or lack thereof. If he wanted to produce in the U.S., he could. He CHOOSES not to. I guess this is yet another of his "do as I say, not as I do" scenarios.


All you are doing is ignoring that simple fact that waves of businesses have fled this country due to the high business tax rate and the regulatory issues that have prevented them from continuing to operate in the U.S.. As far as where the Trump products were made, he is going to gravitate towards businesses that are going to give the best deal. Which it is apparently not U.S. companies at this point. He is doing exactly what any logical business person is going to do. BTW, where is the clothing Obama wears manufactured?
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 7129
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: President Barack Obama - Term 2 Thread

Postby UncleKG » Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:05 am

Boomchild wrote:All you are doing is ignoring that simple fact that waves of businesses have fled this country due to the high business tax rate and the regulatory issues that have prevented them from continuing to operate in the U.S.. As far as where the Trump products were made, he is going to gravitate towards businesses that are going to give the best deal. Which it is apparently not U.S. companies at this point. He is doing exactly what any logical business person is going to do. BTW, where is the clothing Obama wears manufactured?


All you are doing is ignoring the original point, which is that Drump criticizes other companies for not manufacturing in America and claims to be all about American jobs and American workers while he has his NAME on HIS clothing line that is not manufactured in the U.S. AKA, he does not practice what he preaches (no new news there). If Obama comes out with a clothing line that is not made in America, get back to me.
User avatar
UncleKG
LP
 
Posts: 477
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:57 am

Re: President Barack Obama - Term 2 Thread

Postby Memorex » Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:19 am

UncleKG wrote:
Boomchild wrote:All you are doing is ignoring that simple fact that waves of businesses have fled this country due to the high business tax rate and the regulatory issues that have prevented them from continuing to operate in the U.S.. As far as where the Trump products were made, he is going to gravitate towards businesses that are going to give the best deal. Which it is apparently not U.S. companies at this point. He is doing exactly what any logical business person is going to do. BTW, where is the clothing Obama wears manufactured?


All you are doing is ignoring the original point, which is that Drump criticizes other companies for not manufacturing in America and claims to be all about American jobs and American workers while he has his NAME on HIS clothing line that is not manufactured in the U.S. AKA, he does not practice what he preaches (no new news there). If Obama comes out with a clothing line that is not made in America, get back to me.


He criticizes the policies that cause the companies to leave. He may also say a company should not move their operations outside the US and then import back in, but it is not empty rhetoric as he plans to put in place policies that will help those companies remain here. So we can be competitive with other countries, which we are not currently.

In any case, Trump had nothing to do with the current environment for business. I only hope it can change for the sake of the people that need better jobs.
User avatar
Memorex
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 3229
Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:30 pm

Re: President Barack Obama - Term 2 Thread

Postby UncleKG » Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:39 am

Fact Finder wrote:
TRUMP: That's true. I want it to be made here... I want to order from here. I talk about it all the time. We don’t make anything anymore.... I don’t want that. I don’t want that.


Lip service. He "want(s) to order from here?" "We don't make anything anymore?"

Should I Tweet him these links? I assume someone on his team knows how to use Google. http://www.allusaclothing.com/Default.asp?gclid=COa2n5OkwtECFY8vgQodgcAIbw

http://www.americanologist.com/2014/12/15-sources-of-quality-mens-dress-shirts-made-in-usa/
https://hardwick.com/
User avatar
UncleKG
LP
 
Posts: 477
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:57 am

Re: President Barack Obama - Term 2 Thread

Postby verslibre » Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:13 am

He's a typical businessman. Get it made on the cheap (doesn't matter where) and watch those profits roll in. At least he's not denying it — for now. :lol:
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
User avatar
verslibre
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 6219
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:55 pm

Re: President Barack Obama - Term 2 Thread

Postby UncleKG » Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:40 am

Fact Finder wrote:You're not a libertarian, you are a liberal hater. So sad. :roll:

Smarter than the average bear you are. You should run for office.


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You're mistaken...yet again. You may not be aware of this, but you don't get to determine which party or ideology someone else aligns themselves with. Because I'm to the left of you doesn't make me a Liberal, any more than you being to the right of me makes you a white supremacist.
User avatar
UncleKG
LP
 
Posts: 477
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:57 am

Re: President Barack Obama - Term 2 Thread

Postby tj » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:19 am

UncleKG wrote:
K.C.Journey Fan wrote:
Get back to me when they find a blue dress releated to Trump and he settles a RAPE CHARGE in Court.


Yet another deflection. Acknowledge the FACT (there goes that word again) that Trump lies (far) more than he tells the truth, and how hypocritical it is for him to call ANYONE out for spreading false information, when it was a cornerstone of his campaign and now his Twitter feed.


Conjecture. Show me an empirical, peer reviewed study that shows Trump (or any politician) lies more than he/she tells the truth. Then, it will be a fact.
User avatar
tj
Cassette Tape
 
Posts: 1321
Joined: Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:55 am
Location: State of Confusion

Re: President Barack Obama - Term 2 Thread

Postby UncleKG » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:12 am

Fact Finder wrote: Oh I am aware, Trump could fart a rainbow and you would see that as an attack on the colorblind. Peddle that nonsense somewhere else.


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Nah. Much more fun countering your Putin/Trump lovefest here.
Last edited by UncleKG on Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
UncleKG
LP
 
Posts: 477
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:57 am

Re: President Barack Obama - Term 2 Thread

Postby UncleKG » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:13 am

tj wrote:Conjecture. Show me an empirical, peer reviewed study that shows Trump (or any politician) lies more than he/she tells the truth. Then, it will be a fact.


Read through his Twitter feed and you can find dozens of examples. You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows. If he bothered to have anything resembling regular press conferences, the number would be exponentially higher.
User avatar
UncleKG
LP
 
Posts: 477
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:57 am

Re: President Barack Obama - Term 2 Thread

Postby UncleKG » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:35 am

Great start to the MLK weekend for Drump, huh? So much for him being more "reserved" on Twitter after the election. Insult a Civil Rights icon and a major U.S. city all in one fell swoop. I have to give him credit, he definitely knows how to keep himself in the headlines, and that's really what seems to be most important to him. :lol:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/01/14/democrats-celebrities-and-republicans-defend-democratic-rep-lewis-after-trumps-tweets.html
User avatar
UncleKG
LP
 
Posts: 477
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:57 am

Re: President Barack Obama - Term 2 Thread

Postby Boomchild » Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:07 pm

UncleKG wrote:All you are doing is ignoring the original point, which is that Drump criticizes other companies for not manufacturing in America and claims to be all about American jobs and American workers while he has his NAME on HIS clothing line that is not manufactured in the U.S. AKA, he does not practice what he preaches (no new news there). If Obama comes out with a clothing line that is not made in America, get back to me.


Again, it's all about the BIGGER picture. Which is the business tax rate is the highest in the world. Which has caused American companies to fold all together or seek manufacturing elsewhere in order to remain competitive. Why anyone would not want the U.S. business tax rate to be competitive to the rest of the world is beyond me.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 7129
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: President Barack Obama - Term 2 Thread

Postby Boomchild » Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:21 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:
This post is a great place to start. Try Uranium One for treason. That's a great example.


And the leaked emails from Podesta as well as Clinton Foundation staffers looking to arrange special audiences for big donors with Hillary while she was SOS.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 7129
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: President Barack Obama - Term 2 Thread

Postby steveo777 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:50 pm

Fact Finder wrote:Where are they now?

stevew2
Michigan Girl
Tomulator
bluejeangirl76
Onestepper
Luvsaugeri
Rhiannon
Lula
Rick
TRAGChick
Don
Eric
Beshad
TNC
Monker
Barb
St. John
Gin and Tonic Sky
RossValoryRocks
NealIsGod
StevePerryHair
G.I.Jim
artist4perry
treetopovskaya

RIP!


The one I bolded is fine. I talk to him on FB and he called me the night of the election. He's happy and working on higher education and projects.
User avatar
steveo777
MP3
 
Posts: 11311
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:15 pm
Location: Citrus Heights, Ca

Re: President Barack Obama - Term 2 Thread

Postby verslibre » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:07 am

Fact Finder wrote:Where are they now?


A lot of people leave niche boards like this one for FB. I'm on another forum, also primarily dedicated to a single band (with OT sections), that doesn't get a tenth the activity that this site does. The admin even emailed me asking where I'd been. :lol:

There are a lot of big forums that don't cater to one band/genre that are hopping.
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
User avatar
verslibre
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 6219
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:55 pm

Re: President Barack Obama - Term 2 Thread

Postby Boomchild » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:14 am

It's interesting to see the subjects that those who oppose Trump are focusing on. I noticed that they seem to steer away from one of or the biggest problems facing the U.S. and the rest of the free world. Which is Islamic terrorism. Speaking of that, if the segment that supports radical Islam is so small compared to Islam as a whole, then the majority has done a poor job of eliminating those that continue to spew the radical Islamic rhetoric in their religion.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 7129
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: President Barack Obama - Term 2 Thread

Postby Boomchild » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:57 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Boomchild, I was a little kid when Kennedy was running against Nixon for President. Two things. 1. Soros was interfering in that election, he spent more on Kennedy then his father and family did, and 2. radical muslims reared their ugly heads back then with threats to America, in which they were laughed at. There has been decades gone by these assholes coud have been dealt with.


As far as Islam goes, it's a centuries old problem. The "moderate" sects as we call them now have been at war with the strict or "radical" sects. How people think that the solution can come from outside the religion when they haven't be able to resolve the conflicts with those within the religion itself I'll never understand. Then you have those that claim to the public that they are with the "moderate" side of Islam but sing a different tune in private among their fellow believers. I have seen those that have left the religion explain that this is a common practice. Especially when they are discussing the acts of terrorism committed in the name of Islam. In public they condemn the acts. In private among themselves, they will speak of justification for the acts by claiming things like "the enemy did it first". Also, it appears that in Islam lying is an acceptable behavior if it furthers the will of Allah.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 7129
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: President Barack Obama - Term 2 Thread

Postby steveo777 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:02 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:
Boomchild wrote:It's interesting to see the subjects that those who oppose Trump are focusing on. I noticed that they seem to steer away from one of or the biggest problems facing the U.S. and the rest of the free world. Which is Islamic terrorism. Speaking of that, if the segment that supports radical Islam is so small compared to Islam as a whole, then the majority has done a poor job of eliminating those that continue to spew the radical Islamic rhetoric in their religion.


Boomchild, I was a little kid when Kennedy was running against Nixon for President. Two things. 1. Soros was interfering in that election, he spent more on Kennedy then his father and family did, and 2. radical muslims reared their ugly heads back then with threats to America, in which they were laughed at. There has been decades gone by these assholes coud have been dealt with.


I had forgotten how long Soros has been a problem. At 86 years old, hopefully he won't be around for the next election. Of course, he got a seedling coming up and if daddy raised him as his protege, he's probably gonna be just as big of a problematic asshole. One of the best things that could happen would be to eliminate Super PACs and make it a requirement that all campaign contributions come from individual citizens, with a limit on the amounts one individual can give. It should also become illegal for the likes of Soros to fund destructive protests. If people want to protest, of their own volition, that's fine, but they should not be paid to create havoc.
User avatar
steveo777
MP3
 
Posts: 11311
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:15 pm
Location: Citrus Heights, Ca

Re: President Barack Obama - Term 2 Thread

Postby UncleKG » Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:54 am

Fact Finder wrote:
UncleKG wrote:Great start to the MLK weekend for Drump, huh? So much for him being more "reserved" on Twitter after the election. Insult a Civil Rights icon and a major U.S. city all in one fell swoop. I have to give him credit, he definitely knows how to keep himself in the headlines, and that's really what seems to be most important to him. :lol:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/01/14/democrats-celebrities-and-republicans-defend-democratic-rep-lewis-after-trumps-tweets.html



What you don't understand is that most all of Trumps voter approve of this tactic. It's high time for the right to start hitting back at the lefts nonsense. You call Trump illegitimate, he tells you take out your own garbage, and god knows our inner cities need it. You need to understand that this man fights back, unlike W. Bush who sat and let the left beat the snot out of him without reciprocating. Not anymore Uncle. Wasn't it lil berry who said, " get in their face, if they bring a knife we bring a gun." Goose Gander time. :wink:


Lewis is far from the only one questioning the legitimacy of Trump's win, given the evidence of Russian tampering. "Our inner cities need it." Have you visited Lewis' district? I have a number of friends who live in that district and none would support Trump's contentions about it "falling apart," or they wouldn't live there in the first place. Again, Trump's talking out of his hind end because someone hurt his feelings. I've never seen a 70-year old man who so consistently acts like a six-year old child. It's embarrassing. The fact that Trump's voters approve of this tactic is also embarrassing...for them.
User avatar
UncleKG
LP
 
Posts: 477
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:57 am

Re: President Barack Obama - Term 2 Thread

Postby UncleKG » Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:57 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Well, chalk up another one for liberal assholes. One and a half centurys of family tradition.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/apnewsbreak- ... 22225.html


:lol: :lol: :lol: Grasping at straws on this one. Truly amusing.
User avatar
UncleKG
LP
 
Posts: 477
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:57 am

Re: President Barack Obama - Term 2 Thread

Postby UncleKG » Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:01 am

Boomchild wrote:It's interesting to see the subjects that those who oppose Trump are focusing on. I noticed that they seem to steer away from one of or the biggest problems facing the U.S. and the rest of the free world. Which is Islamic terrorism. Speaking of that, if the segment that supports radical Islam is so small compared to Islam as a whole, then the majority has done a poor job of eliminating those that continue to spew the radical Islamic rhetoric in their religion.


Fear-mongering. Yes, we need to be vigilant, but give this "one of the biggest problems facing the U.S." rhetoric a rest. The facts/stats simply don't bear this out. https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2015/11/23/youre-more-likely-to-be-fatally-crushed-by-furniture-than-killed-by-a-terrorist/?utm_term=.1bfb06218e2f
User avatar
UncleKG
LP
 
Posts: 477
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:57 am

PreviousNext

Return to Snowmobiles For The Sahara

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest