President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Off Topic Babble. The really important stuff...

Moderator: Andrew

President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby Fact Finder » Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:00 am

The Don of a new era.

Have at it friends and fellow Americans.

God Bless America!

:)
Only $5 Million more and I'll be a Greedy One Percenter.
Fact Finder
MP3

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby Memorex » Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:06 am

It will be a different time, that's for sure.
Memorex
Stereo LP

Postby Boomchild » Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:36 am

Congratulations Donald J. Trump, by taking the oath of office you are now the 45th President of The United States. I wish you all the best with the many challenges that are ahead of you. My greatest wish is that you will lead our nation into prosperity, freedom and justice for all.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:38 am

Trump gave back 20% of the budget for the inauguration back to the Treasury. A taste of things to come.
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby Boomchild » Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:54 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Trump gave back 20% of the budget for the inauguration back to the Treasury. A taste of things to come.

And by leading by example his choice for Secretary of Education has pledged to take a salary of just $1.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:04 am

Looks like CNN is for a rough ride these next four years.

BOOM: CNN Just Got DENIED Press Credentials To INAUGURAL BALL!

Everyone from the press will also be there. Fox news, New York Times, The New Yorker have all been invited and given passes. CNN however has been DENIED! MAGA3x is hosting the event and was recently approached by CNN asking for their pass. Maga3x responded in the best way ever.

http://patriothangout.com/wp-content/up ... .03-AM.png
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby UncleKG » Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:06 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Trump gave back 20% of the budget for the inauguration back to the Treasury. A taste of things to come.

Since he's not divesting himself of his business interests and will use his position to fleece this country six ways from Sunday, what does he care about the inauguration budget versus the billions he's about to take us for through peddling influence, etc.? A drop in the bucket.

He definitely could have given about half of the security budget back, given the turnout, or lack thereof. :lol:
UncleKG
LP

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:13 am

Boomchild wrote:

And by leading by example his choice for Secretary of Education has pledged to take a salary of just $1.

It's my understanding that a number of them are taking $1.00.
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby UncleKG » Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:22 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:
Boomchild wrote:

It's my understanding that a number of them are taking $1.00.

Again, they don't need the money, especially when Drump's tax cuts will benefit the 1% the most (by a WIDE margin). An empty gesture that makes Drump supporters feel all warm and fuzzy, like these guys actually give two sh*ts about them while the cabinet is laughing all the way to the bank.
UncleKG
LP

Postby Boomchild » Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:32 am

UncleKG wrote:Since he's not divesting himself of his business interests and will use his position to fleece this country six ways from Sunday, what does he care about the inauguration budget versus the billions he's about to take us for through peddling influence, etc.? A drop in the bucket.

He definitely could have given about half of the security budget back, given the turnout, or lack thereof. :lol:

Speculative propaganda at this point. There are more arrows pointing to Hillary Clinton lining her pockets and offering "pay to play" through The Clinton Foundation while she was SOS then in your statement here.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:39 am

UncleKG wrote:Again, they don't need the money, especially when Drump's tax cuts will benefit the 1% the most (by a WIDE margin). An empty gesture that makes Drump supporters feel all warm and fuzzy, like these guys actually give two sh*ts about them while the cabinet is laughing all the way to the bank.

There are many past POTUS as well as many other legislators that didn't need the salaries they collected. But they didn't hesitate for second on collecting it. If he didn't do what he did, then people like yourself would be criticizing him for not turning the salary down.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:25 am

Protesters started throwing rocks into store fronts in D.C. right now learning the hard way the D.C. police won't have it. Over 90 of these scum arrested. I see a Politico table there for sign ups. They will earn this Soros money.
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:29 am

K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby Boomchild » Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:51 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Protesters started throwing rocks into store fronts in D.C. right now learning the hard way the D.C. police won't have it. Over 90 of these scum arrested. I see a Politico table there for sign ups. They will earn this Soros money.

They ain't just throwing rocks at windows.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:22 am

Much to the dismay of the tree huggers, the climate change page on .gov site has been taken down.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby UncleKG » Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:47 am

Boomchild wrote:Much to the dismay of the tree huggers, the climate change page on .gov site has been taken down.

"Tree huggers," huh? Because you KNOW with 100% certainty humans are having zero effect on the climate, right? I mean, certainly you know more than the 97% of actively publishing climate change scientists about the subject.

Let's play devil's advocate. Riddle me this, Batman. What if you're mistaken?
UncleKG
LP

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:30 am

Low life liberal trash didn't even wait an hour to start trashing a 10 year old kid. Disgusting. :roll:
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby JBlake » Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:31 am

UncleKG wrote:

Since he's not divesting himself of his business interests and will use his position to fleece this country six ways from Sunday, what does he care about the inauguration budget versus the billions he's about to take us for through peddling influence, etc.? A drop in the bucket.

You sure got your panties tied up in quite a tight knot over President Trump.

BTW - I've been putting up with your BS for quite a while now, I'm starting to think you and TNC are the same person.
God better be wearing his titanium cup when I arrive to be judged, cause the very first thing I'm going to do is break my foot off in his balls. Liberals and Dems are proof that Satan has, to some extent, a sense of humor.
JBlake
8 Track

Postby JBlake » Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:13 am

I'm willing to bet if Hillary is brought up on any charges, a pardon will just happen to pop up out of thin air which was signed before today's date by the "then" POTUS, and the excuse was it just got lost in all of the paperwork shuffle.
God better be wearing his titanium cup when I arrive to be judged, cause the very first thing I'm going to do is break my foot off in his balls. Liberals and Dems are proof that Satan has, to some extent, a sense of humor.
JBlake
8 Track

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:45 am

JBlake wrote:
UncleKG wrote:

You sure got your panties tied up in quite a tight knot over President Trump.

BTW - I've been putting up with your BS for quite a while now, I'm starting to think you and TNC are the same person.

TNC had some smarts and didn't post shit that was debunked months ago like it was fact.
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:46 am

The Trump machine starts rolling over the liberal globalist idiots. Great news for America.

https://www.stripes.com/news/house-vote ... n-1.448889
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby ScarabGator » Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:57 am

God Bless Donald Trump! So far Im nothing but impressed!
ScarabGator
Stereo LP

Postby Fact Finder » Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:02 am

ScarabGator wrote:God Bless Donald Trump! So far Im nothing but impressed!

What a great day it has been, I kind of set aside everything today just to watch and soak it all in. What a Great Country we are, shame so many don't see it.
Fact Finder
MP3

Postby Fact Finder » Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:05 am

I don't think TNC would play that game knowing so many here are worried for him. I hope so anyways.
Fact Finder
MP3

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:06 am

Look at how liberals acted today and how Trump has acted.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/president-tr ... 26559.html
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby trekman » Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:15 am

Today was a good day. I believe America is in for many more. Congratulations Mr. President. God Bless You. :D
trekman
45 RPM

Postby Boomchild » Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:08 am

UncleKG wrote:
Boomchild wrote:Much to the dismay of the tree huggers, the climate change page on .gov site has been taken down.

"Tree huggers," huh? Because you KNOW with 100% certainty humans are having zero effect on the climate, right? I mean, certainly you know more than the 97% of actively publishing climate change scientists about the subject.

Let's play devil's advocate. Riddle me this, Batman. What if you're mistaken?

Sorry I'm busy cutting down a tree.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:10 am

JBlake wrote:I'm willing to bet if Hillary is brought up on any charges, a pardon will just happen to pop up out of thin air which was signed before today's date by the "then" POTUS, and the excuse was it just got lost in all of the paperwork shuffle.

If that would be the case I'm sure it wouldn't fly.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:15 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Look at how liberals acted today and how Trump has acted.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/president-tr ... 26559.html

They sure flaunted their bullshit mantra of "When they go low, We go high" during the election. One again they easily prove they are full of shit.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:18 am

President Donald Trump (has a nice ring to it doesn't it) hits the ground running by issuing an order to halt All new regulations.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Next

Return to Death By Stereo