Trump’s ‘spiritual adviser’ and her husband, the keyboardist

Voted Worlds #1 Most Loonatic Fanbase

Moderators: Andrew, T-Bone

Re: Trump’s ‘spiritual adviser’ and her husband, the keyboar

Postby Journey/Survivor » Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:10 am

Lora wrote:
Eric wrote:
The_Noble_Cause wrote:Some of the tweets Neal has posted (or re-tweeted) about Cain's wife are pretty inflammatory. He retweeted one fan calling her "a creepy con that woman!" Talking about someone's wife like that is really low. If I was Cain, I would go over to Schon's tour bus and beat his ass silly. Just sayin.


He'd have to beat up a lot of people then is the thing. I googled to see what he said and where... and these are just the top links that came up. LOL. WOW-za.

http://addictinginfo.com/2016/07/11/tru ... ry-potter/
https://www.lancescurv.com/beware-preda ... curv-show/
http://www.patheos.com/blogs/dispatches ... on-artist/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8Zb_jbKxW8
http://bipartisanreport.com/2016/12/29/ ... uguration/
http://www.ifyouonlynews.com/politics/d ... han-he-is/
http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/paula-wh ... hief-back/


Wow. I never thought I'd see this hit mainstream, late night TV. Check out this piece on Late Nite with Seth Meyers. The bit on Paula White starts at around 3:50. :shock:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeAbXmhTF-A&sns=em


And thus, the reason for this whole charade. Publicity, $$$$$$$$$$$$, and more.
Journey/Survivor
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 3545
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2006 6:32 pm
Location: The Best Location In the Nation

Re: Trump’s ‘spiritual adviser’ and her husband, the keyboar

Postby tj » Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:28 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:


You can find just as many negative comments about Neal's current wife. That's not the point. The point is, Cain has worked with Schon for decades. They see each other nightly when they are on the road. A so-called musical brother shouldn't be talking shit about your wife like that. Really low. An ass kicking is in order here.


Agreed.
User avatar
tj
Cassette Tape
 
Posts: 1181
Joined: Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:55 am
Location: State of Confusion

Re: Trump’s ‘spiritual adviser’ and her husband, the keyboar

Postby bellairepark73 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:24 am

Lora wrote:
Eric wrote:
The_Noble_Cause wrote:Some of the tweets Neal has posted (or re-tweeted) about Cain's wife are pretty inflammatory. He retweeted one fan calling her "a creepy con that woman!" Talking about someone's wife like that is really low. If I was Cain, I would go over to Schon's tour bus and beat his ass silly. Just sayin.


He'd have to beat up a lot of people then is the thing. I googled to see what he said and where... and these are just the top links that came up. LOL. WOW-za.

http://addictinginfo.com/2016/07/11/tru ... ry-potter/
https://www.lancescurv.com/beware-preda ... curv-show/
http://www.patheos.com/blogs/dispatches ... on-artist/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8Zb_jbKxW8
http://bipartisanreport.com/2016/12/29/ ... uguration/
http://www.ifyouonlynews.com/politics/d ... han-he-is/
http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/paula-wh ... hief-back/


Wow. I never thought I'd see this hit mainstream, late night TV. Check out this piece on Late Nite with Seth Meyers. The bit on Paula White starts at around 3:50. :shock:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeAbXmhTF-A&sns=em


Lora...this drama is set to...explode!

Lora...the fans are serious...no joking or smiling. It really is Steve to the rescue. HE is the one protecting Journey's legacy now. He is a real leader with real leadership skills who knows what he is doing. No disrespect to Neal AT ALL but Neal is calling fans trolls and narcissistic loons now. The time for hope is...over.

Lora, Cyndy and Tim...please...let him know that so many are awaiting his timely arrival. He will be like a Phoenix Rising.

And I do not and will not give flattery.

Sincerely.
bellairepark73
45 RPM
 
Posts: 252
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:48 am

Re: Trump’s ‘spiritual adviser’ and her husband, the keyboar

Postby scarab » Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:25 am

gonna start a gofundme page for 1144.00 cause i want be




GOD For yourself.
when nobody else can :lol:
User avatar
scarab
Cassette Tape
 
Posts: 1352
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:57 am
Location: Pigs Eye, MN

Re: Trump’s ‘spiritual adviser’ and her husband, the keyboar

Postby Jana » Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:01 am

Archetype wrote:My prediction is that, for the first time in Journey history, we're going to see someone other than Neal on guitar in the near future. Jon, Ross and Arnel seem to be in agreement on things and spending time together socially. Steve probably doesn't really care one way or another (he only signed on for two years anyway) and maybe Deen will be brought back (it was Jon who first reached out to Deen after his legal troubles).

Journey is over without Neal. And JC and Arnel and Ross can play as some form of former Journey band members playing Journey music, but I don't see a big draw without Neal. But I don't believe for a second that Deen would go with Jon over Neal. And Neal could get Gregg.

Jon, Arnel and Ross won't get Smitty or Deen.
Jana
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 8204
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:21 pm
Location: Anticipating

Re: Trump’s ‘spiritual adviser’ and her husband, the keyboar

Postby Jana » Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:36 am

Lora wrote:
Eric wrote:
The_Noble_Cause wrote:Some of the tweets Neal has posted (or re-tweeted) about Cain's wife are pretty inflammatory. He retweeted one fan calling her "a creepy con that woman!" Talking about someone's wife like that is really low. If I was Cain, I would go over to Schon's tour bus and beat his ass silly. Just sayin.


He'd have to beat up a lot of people then is the thing. I googled to see what he said and where... and these are just the top links that came up. LOL. WOW-za.

http://addictinginfo.com/2016/07/11/tru ... ry-potter/
https://www.lancescurv.com/beware-preda ... curv-show/
http://www.patheos.com/blogs/dispatches ... on-artist/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8Zb_jbKxW8
http://bipartisanreport.com/2016/12/29/ ... uguration/
http://www.ifyouonlynews.com/politics/d ... han-he-is/
http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/paula-wh ... hief-back/


Wow. I never thought I'd see this hit mainstream, late night TV. Check out this piece on Late Nite with Seth Meyers. The bit on Paula White starts at around 3:50. :shock:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeAbXmhTF-A&sns=em


Wow. Seth nailed it.
Jana
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 8204
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:21 pm
Location: Anticipating

Re: Trump’s ‘spiritual adviser’ and her husband, the keyboar

Postby ScarabGator » Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:43 am

Can he really get Perry?
User avatar
ScarabGator
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 4752
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:55 am
Location: in the swamp.....

Re: Trump’s ‘spiritual adviser’ and her husband, the keyboar

Postby Jana » Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:01 am

Cain really traded down, didn't he? He ended up with a con-woman. His second wife Liz was absolutely stunning.

https://www.facebook.com/themadisoncain ... =3&theater
Jana
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 8204
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:21 pm
Location: Anticipating

Re: Trump’s ‘spiritual adviser’ and her husband, the keyboar

Postby brywool » Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:19 am

Jana wrote:
Wow. Seth nailed it.


The clip where Paula Faye goes all "ethnic" was absolutely freaking ridiculous. How can someone surrounding her not be embarrassed by that? Then this whole "Prosperity Gospel" thing... really? So that's what God's about now, huh? How depressing is that? "God just cares what your bottom line is. As long as yer making dough (and giving some to the church) yer A-OK with The Lord".
User avatar
brywool
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 7560
Joined: Thu Jul 06, 2006 5:54 am

Re: Trump’s ‘spiritual adviser’ and her husband, the keyboar

Postby Marabelle » Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:43 am

I don't say this lightly but...WTF! This musician must have been flummoxed bedazzled and scammed because she is talking out of her...and filling her pockets with these poor people's money. She talks like someone who while praying over you is emptying your pockets. I am wary of televangelists but this is ridiculous. I don't trust people who say what they think you want them to say in order to get something from you. Neal actually might be shedding a bright light on what is going on and making it glaringly obvious to whomever looks at it what is going on and will provide a path out of this union for his fellow musician. That awful. Terrible. Repulsive. You have know it's not right. I mean how long before you realize something is wrong no matter how much you pray, people are being harmed. It goes against the grain of being a Christian. But it shows you how a pretty smile and some idioms can fool almost anybody to give up their lives to false prophets.
User avatar
Marabelle
Cassette Tape
 
Posts: 1600
Joined: Thu Sep 02, 2004 11:29 pm

Re: Trump’s ‘spiritual adviser’ and her husband, the keyboar

Postby Lora » Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:22 am

brywool wrote:
Jana wrote:
Wow. Seth nailed it.


The clip where Paula Faye goes all "ethnic" was absolutely freaking ridiculous. How can someone surrounding her not be embarrassed by that? Then this whole "Prosperity Gospel" thing... really? So that's what God's about now, huh? How depressing is that? "God just cares what your bottom line is. As long as yer making dough (and giving some to the church) yer A-OK with The Lord".


Sound quality isn't great, but the message comes across loud and clear.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-w1zjctdHg

Wooden Jesus (Chris Cornell)

Wooden Jesus where are you from?
Korea or Canada or maybe Taiwan?
I didn't know it was the holy land
But I believed from the minute the check left my hand
And I pray
Can I be saved, I spent all my money
On a future grave
Wooden Jesus I'll cut you in on twenty percent of my future sin
I'll cut you in
Porcelain Mary her majesties pure
Looking for virgin territory
Coat hanger halos don't come cheap
From television shepherds with living room sheep,

And I pray
Can I be saved, I spent all my money on a future grave
Wooden Jesus I'll cut you in on twenty percent of my future sin
I'll cut you in
I'll cut you in
User avatar
Lora
8 Track
 
Posts: 793
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2003 11:59 am

Re: Trump’s ‘spiritual adviser’ and her husband, the keyboar

Postby tater1977 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:46 am

(((Shecky)))‏ @Adrastosno

Thanks. I knew Schon was not a Trumper. There was some grumbling from the members of Asia about pro-Trump members on their joint tour.
2:14 PM - 8 Aug 2017


Makes you wonder what was going on backstage between the bands during the tour... :|
Perry's good natured bonhomie & the world’s most charmin smile,knocked fans off their feet. Sportin a black tux,gigs came alive as he swished around the stage thrillin audiences w/ charisma that instantly burnt the oxygen right out of the venue.TR.com
tater1977
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 4382
Joined: Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:05 am
Location: USA

Re: Trump’s ‘spiritual adviser’ and her husband, the keyboar

Postby tater1977 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:51 am

Lora wrote:Coat hanger halos don't come cheap
From television shepherds with living room sheep,


Hmmm this describes someone to a ' T ' .
Perry's good natured bonhomie & the world’s most charmin smile,knocked fans off their feet. Sportin a black tux,gigs came alive as he swished around the stage thrillin audiences w/ charisma that instantly burnt the oxygen right out of the venue.TR.com
tater1977
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 4382
Joined: Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:05 am
Location: USA

Re: Trump’s ‘spiritual adviser’ and her husband, the keyboar

Postby Journey/Survivor » Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:07 am

I just watched the James Bond film "Licence To Kill" again this past weekend. If you want to see a funny portrayal of a televangelist, watch that film with Wayne Newton as the televangelist.
Journey/Survivor
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 3545
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2006 6:32 pm
Location: The Best Location In the Nation

Re: Trump’s ‘spiritual adviser’ and her husband, the keyboar

Postby bellairepark73 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:18 am

ScarabGator wrote:Can he really get Perry?

He's gonna try...really hard.
bellairepark73
45 RPM
 
Posts: 252
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:48 am

Re: Trump’s ‘spiritual adviser’ and her husband, the keyboar

Postby bellairepark73 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:23 am

Jonathan starts touring THIS November
http://www.arcadalive.com/event/jonathan-cain/

Doesn't mean its the beginning of the end, or the end...just something to watch out for.
bellairepark73
45 RPM
 
Posts: 252
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:48 am

Re: Trump’s ‘spiritual adviser’ and her husband, the keyboar

Postby JourneyHard » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:30 am

The only possible way Neal could get Perry back in his JRNY is if the tour was small venues. Maybe this is why Neal is hinting on going to small venues. One idea would be Perry with Neal and Gregg and JRNY and an orchestra. But they really need to add Winds of March to the setlist if they do this.
JourneyHard
LP
 
Posts: 567
Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:41 pm

Re: Trump’s ‘spiritual adviser’ and her husband, the keyboar

Postby Archetype » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:37 am

Jana wrote:
Archetype wrote:My prediction is that, for the first time in Journey history, we're going to see someone other than Neal on guitar in the near future. Jon, Ross and Arnel seem to be in agreement on things and spending time together socially. Steve probably doesn't really care one way or another (he only signed on for two years anyway) and maybe Deen will be brought back (it was Jon who first reached out to Deen after his legal troubles).

Journey is over without Neal. And JC and Arnel and Ross can play as some form of former Journey band members playing Journey music, but I don't see a big draw without Neal. But I don't believe for a second that Deen would go with Jon over Neal. And Neal could get Gregg.

Jon, Arnel and Ross won't get Smitty or Deen.



A lot of people thought Styx was over without Dennis DeYoung, but here they are 18 years later with a great new album and playing to thousands every night.
"It's really important if you're going to remain a valid band that you play your new stuff. Otherwise you become a parody of what you started out doing." - Janick Gers of Iron Maiden
Archetype
Cassette Tape
 
Posts: 2306
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:06 am
Location: Pleiades

Re: Trump’s ‘spiritual adviser’ and her husband, the keyboar

Postby ebake02 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:05 am

I hope Jon has a prenup, she'll clean him out if they get divorced.
Penn Staters across the globe should feel no shame in saying "We are…Penn State." - Joe Paterno
ebake02
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 2746
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:01 pm
Location: North Central PA

Re: Trump’s ‘spiritual adviser’ and her husband, the keyboar

Postby Jana » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:19 pm

So Jon is a pastor now? She has on there to join them Sunday at 6 p.m. Power Night. A photo of both of them. At the bottom it says, With Pastors Paula and Jon Cain


https://twitter.com/Paula_White/status/ ... 5125213185
Jana
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 8204
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:21 pm
Location: Anticipating

Re: Trump’s ‘spiritual adviser’ and her husband, the keyboar

Postby Jana » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:25 pm

ebake02 wrote:I hope Jon has a prenup, she'll clean him out if they get divorced.


I doubt he did a pre-nup. And I bet she wants him back on the road after the hiatus. She likes that yearly Journey touring money.

The first of the year she asked her congregation in addition to normal tithing, that they needed to make a first of the year donation. She suggested writing a check for a month's salary. But at least a week's salary.

I wonder if Jon gave a month's salary. She was really pushing hard having them pass down those baskets and telling them what that would do for them. These people are living paycheck to paycheck probably, and she's asking for a month's salary and giving them a hard sell.
Jana
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 8204
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:21 pm
Location: Anticipating

Re: Trump’s ‘spiritual adviser’ and her husband, the keyboar

Postby Archetype » Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:24 pm

Jana wrote:
ebake02 wrote:I hope Jon has a prenup, she'll clean him out if they get divorced.


I doubt he did a pre-nup. And I bet she wants him back on the road after the hiatus. She likes that yearly Journey touring money.

The first of the year she asked her congregation in addition to normal tithing, that they needed to make a first of the year donation. She suggested writing a check for a month's salary. But at least a week's salary.

I wonder if Jon gave a month's salary. She was really pushing hard having them pass down those baskets and telling them what that would do for them. These people are living paycheck to paycheck probably, and she's asking for a month's salary and giving them a hard sell.



I hate religion of all kinds, but if those folks are dumb enough to hand over the money, I don't have any sympathy for them.
Last edited by Archetype on Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
"It's really important if you're going to remain a valid band that you play your new stuff. Otherwise you become a parody of what you started out doing." - Janick Gers of Iron Maiden
Archetype
Cassette Tape
 
Posts: 2306
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:06 am
Location: Pleiades

Re: Trump’s ‘spiritual adviser’ and her husband, the keyboar

Postby perryfan61 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:28 pm

Jana wrote:
ebake02 wrote:I hope Jon has a prenup, she'll clean him out if they get divorced.


I doubt he did a pre-nup. And I bet she wants him back on the road after the hiatus. She likes that yearly Journey touring money.

The first of the year she asked her congregation in addition to normal tithing, that they needed to make a first of the year donation. She suggested writing a check for a month's salary. But at least a week's salary.

I wonder if Jon gave a month's salary. She was really pushing hard having them pass down those baskets and telling them what that would do for them. These people are living paycheck to paycheck probably, and she's asking for a month's salary and giving them a hard sell.



Has she missed the scripture at Matthew 10 :8 which says " you received free, give free"?. Apparently she is selective when choosing what parts of the Bible to pass on to her followers.

I am more than disgusted that Jon thinks this is Christian. It's one thing to pay for a ticket to be entertained, but these people are supposed to pay for the privilege of hearing her preach? I just don't understand how people could fall for that.
The injury that we do to a man must be such that we need not fear his vengeance. Steve Perry
User avatar
perryfan61
8 Track
 
Posts: 650
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:46 am
Location: New Brunswick. Canada

Re: Trump’s ‘spiritual adviser’ and her husband, the keyboar

Postby JourneyHard » Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:59 am

Matthew 10: 8-10
"Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out demons. Freely you have received, freely give. Provide neither gold nor silver nor copper in your moneybelts. Nor bag for your journey, nor two tunics, nor sandals, nor staffs, for a worker is worthy of his food."
JourneyHard
LP
 
Posts: 567
Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:41 pm

Re: Trump’s ‘spiritual adviser’ and her husband, the keyboar

Postby tj » Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:30 am

Jana wrote:Cain really traded down, didn't he? He ended up with a con-woman. His second wife Liz was absolutely stunning.

https://www.facebook.com/themadisoncain ... =3&theater


She appears to be a physically beautiful woman, though looks aren't everything. I would be surprised if anyone but Jon knows really why he divorced his wife or married Paula.
User avatar
tj
Cassette Tape
 
Posts: 1181
Joined: Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:55 am
Location: State of Confusion

Re: Trump’s ‘spiritual adviser’ and her husband, the keyboar

Postby Marabelle » Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:02 am

Oh boy, there's another online article about this evangelist and it's not good with sharp critiques and barbs. She has drawn too much attention to herself and now everyone sees what she has done to the poor, the sick, and the hungry.
User avatar
Marabelle
Cassette Tape
 
Posts: 1600
Joined: Thu Sep 02, 2004 11:29 pm

Re: Trump’s ‘spiritual adviser’ and her husband, the keyboar

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:41 pm

tj wrote:
Jana wrote:Cain really traded down, didn't he? He ended up with a con-woman. His second wife Liz was absolutely stunning.

https://www.facebook.com/themadisoncain ... =3&theater


She appears to be a physically beautiful woman, though looks aren't everything. I would be surprised if anyone but Jon knows really why he divorced his wife or married Paula.


Looks like she could be related to the Kardashians.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 12394
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: Trump’s ‘spiritual adviser’ and her husband, the keyboar

Postby cudaclan » Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:19 am

The term is named Prosperity Gospel.

"Don't Stop Believin'' was/is the anthem for numerous generations and events. One could say it is relevant in todays crisis (Texas).

The Double Edged Sword can swing in unpredictable directions. Could the "Big Eye in the Sky" leave a spiritual impression on an eight year child (later in life) that survived a devastating fire in a school?

Was JC a practicing Hindu?

http://www.journeymusic.com/pages/press/574
cudaclan
45 RPM
 
Posts: 223
Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2005 11:44 am
Location: lost in a trash can

Re: Trump’s ‘spiritual adviser’ and her husband, the keyboar

Postby tj » Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:20 pm

This all seems to have quieted down. Is that because Neal shut up about it?
User avatar
tj
Cassette Tape
 
Posts: 1181
Joined: Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:55 am
Location: State of Confusion

Re: Trump’s ‘spiritual adviser’ and her husband, the keyboar

Postby JourneyHard » Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:53 am

My guess is they are all busy living high on the hog. Once the money runs out, they will all forgive each other and go back on tour.
JourneyHard
LP
 
Posts: 567
Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:41 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Journey

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests