The Cains & The Bakkers

Voted Worlds #1 Most Loonatic Fanbase

Moderators: Andrew, T-Bone

Re: The Cains & The Bakkers

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:52 am

NealIsGod wrote:It's pretty obvious why Neal is feuding with Jon now, isn't it? This kind of shit is toxic for a rock band.


Neal has made some questionable decisions himself - see Resonate video with him and Salahi rolling on the beach like some nightmarish remake of From Here to Eternity. Obviously, Jon has been bored for quite some time. However, the casual concertgoer prolly couldn't care less about his religion.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 12396
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: The Cains & The Bakkers

Postby NealIsGod » Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:47 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
NealIsGod wrote:It's pretty obvious why Neal is feuding with Jon now, isn't it? This kind of shit is toxic for a rock band.


Neal has made some questionable decisions himself - see Resonate video with him and Salahi rolling on the beach like some nightmarish remake of From Here to Eternity. Obviously, Jon has been bored for quite some time. However, the casual concertgoer prolly couldn't care less about his religion.


No, but I sure wouldn't want to be in a band with him.
User avatar
NealIsGod
MP3
 
Posts: 12526
Joined: Tue Feb 15, 2005 2:20 am
Location: Back in Black

Re: The Cains & The Bakkers

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:02 am

NealIsGod wrote:No, but I sure wouldn't want to be in a band with him.


It's hard to see a friend get brainwashed.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 12396
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: The Cains & The Bakkers

Postby Marabelle » Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:52 am

Seems a bit more than brain washed
User avatar
Marabelle
Cassette Tape
 
Posts: 1600
Joined: Thu Sep 02, 2004 11:29 pm

Re: The Cains & The Bakkers

Postby NealIsGod » Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:41 pm

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
NealIsGod wrote:No, but I sure wouldn't want to be in a band with him.


It's hard to see a friend get brainwashed.


Very.
User avatar
NealIsGod
MP3
 
Posts: 12526
Joined: Tue Feb 15, 2005 2:20 am
Location: Back in Black

Re: The Cains & The Bakkers

Postby Seven Wishes » Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:10 am

Well, I've been rooting for Cain to leave since he started grimacing for two hours, every show, starting in about 2002. Enough already. Praise Jebus.
Seven Wishes
Ol' 78
 
Posts: 67
Joined: Tue May 23, 2006 11:43 am

Re: The Cains & The Bakkers

Postby scarab » Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:58 pm

Jon's buddy again...God hates sinners, so buy my food. :roll:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/jim-bakker-h ... 01948.html
User avatar
scarab
Cassette Tape
 
Posts: 1352
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:57 am
Location: Pigs Eye, MN

Re: The Cains & The Bakkers

Postby perryfan61 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:21 pm

scarab wrote:Jon's buddy again...God hates sinners, so buy my food. :roll:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/jim-bakker-h ... 01948.html



Just when you thought they couldn't sink any lower..... :evil: :twisted: :cry:
The injury that we do to a man must be such that we need not fear his vengeance. Steve Perry
User avatar
perryfan61
8 Track
 
Posts: 650
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:46 am
Location: New Brunswick. Canada

Re: The Cains & The Bakkers

Postby Marabelle » Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:30 pm

Seriously, he's selling property in heaven. And who exactly are his followers?
User avatar
Marabelle
Cassette Tape
 
Posts: 1600
Joined: Thu Sep 02, 2004 11:29 pm

Re: The Cains & The Bakkers

Postby perryfan61 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:42 am

Marabelle wrote:Seriously, he's selling property in heaven. And who exactly are his followers?


They'd have to be seriously deranged to give this creep any money.
The injury that we do to a man must be such that we need not fear his vengeance. Steve Perry
User avatar
perryfan61
8 Track
 
Posts: 650
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:46 am
Location: New Brunswick. Canada

Previous

Return to Journey

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 3 guests

cron