President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Off Topic Babble. The really important stuff...

Moderator: Andrew

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby Monker » Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:41 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Everything I claimed is going down.


You have been claiming arrests and indictments, etc., for MONTHS now and NONE of it has happened.

Here's something from the Main Stream Media. It's about a month behind, but it's something. Monker can say "it ain't so", but it's so. Mueller is going to have to step down as Monkers "nothing to see here" Uranium Ones explodes. Take a look at whats going on and what Monker claims. As usual, Monker is the liar.

https://www.investors.com/politics/edit ... irty-work/


This is just another opinion piece based on things that have been regurgitated for months now. it's going nowhere.
Monker
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 9588
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby Monker » Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:43 am

Get back to me when you can stop acting like a child.

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
Monker wrote:You came on here and for weeks talked about this big document dump was going to be the end of the Democratic party. The day came and went without even the smallest incident.


Sounds like you raving incomprehensibly about Russian bots under your bed. Hey, at least KC didn't claim he was "Buzzinga-ing" everybody when the memo came out. He is more of a man than you.

Monker wrote:Then you were all about the Nunes memo. Weeks before it even came out I said it was a memo written by a biased Nunes and a biased committee...both of which had already lost all credibility due to his midnight run to the Whitehouse, months prior. So, it comes out and is a huge dud because of the above reasons and the fact that it was lacking any facts at all because ALL of the underlying facts were still classified. it was a BIG NOTHING that you propped up. Even the beloved Trey Gowdy was on Face the Nation and said that there would still be a Russian probe without the dossier.


The only people claiming it was a "huge dud" are the same tools that didn't want the memo released citing BOGUS national security concerns. The most interesting thing about the memo (to me), is it reveals how info was fed to the media and then the media were used/cited to further an agenda. Steele's info was given to Yahoo etc. Then the Yahoo article was used to assist with acquiring the FISA warrant. This is similar to how Cheney gave Iraq WMD info to Judith Miller of the NYTimes and then used her NYT reporting to further the case for war. It's a government feedback loop and how the game is played.

Monker wrote:You have no real credibility on this "Chicken Little" fascination. You still jump on "more memos" from Nunes, even though he has repeatedly been disgraced. You rely on an OPINION writer like Sean Hannity to gather your facts for you...even though that opinion writer has essentially become a spokesman for the Whitehouse, meeting with Trump often.


And you rely on X-Files and imaginary quotes with NO ATTRIBUTION AT ALL ("hillary had permission..."). So shut your dick hole, you dateless loser.

Monker wrote:You are like a street corner preacher screaming about the end of the world to whoever will listen. "In just a few days..." Those "few days" have turned into months of repeated bullshit. Now you are back to Uranium One...please.


The Uranium One FBI informant just testified this week. So yea, it is back in the news in a pretty big way.

Monker wrote:I wonder what you are going to write when Trump, the subject of this thread, is served a subpoena to testify before Mueller. Will you scrutinize him as he tries to squirm his way out of it? If he takes the 5th, will you be critical of that? When Kushner, Jr. and maybe even Ivanka are idicted, will you admit that this is the most corrumpt administration in history?


I wonder, when Trump gets re-elected will you set yourself on fire like a Buddhist monk while shouting 'RESIST!' on the White House lawn?
Monker
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 9588
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby Monker » Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:55 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
Monker wrote:Actually, I'd love to see a W. quote where he says 9/11 was the fault of Saddam.


1) You are in no position to be expecting quotes/corroboration from anyone. Where is your proof that Sebastian Gorka is wanted by "multiple governments"? You make claims with reckless abandon.

2) By 2003, over 70% of all American believed there was a Saddam- 9/11 link. Why is that? The entire administration conflated the two again and again and again. Below are just quotes made ON RECORD. Tons of more shit said in meetings and in declassified memos etc etc.


So what? I asked where W said 9/11 was the fault of Saddam.....not what people believed.

Bush: "Before 11 September 2001, many in the world believed that Saddam Hussein could be contained. But chemical agents and lethal viruses and shadowy terrorist networks are not easily contained. Imagine those 19 hijackers with other weapons, and other plans - this time armed by Saddam Hussein."


This has nothing to do with blaming Saddam for 9/11. He's just giving the fear mongering line of "what if Saddam gave the 9/11 terrorists WMD?" NOT THE SAME THING AT ALL.

Bush: "The reason I keep insisting that there was a relationship between Iraq and Saddam and al Qaeda: because there was a relationship between Iraq and al Qaeda,"


More fear mongering of Saddam giving terrorists WMD...NOT THE SAME THING.

Bush: "the battle of Iraq is one victory in a war on terror that began on September the 11th, 2001."


Not blaming Saddam for 9/11...just equating Saddam with terrorism so he could equate it with 9/11.

Bush: "you can't distinguish between Al Qaeda and Saddam when you talk about the War on Terror."


Not blaming Saddam for 9/11.

NONE of these quotes are saying Saddam had ANYTHING to do with 9/11. They are all just fear mongering statements to justify the Iraq war. That is a COMPLETELY different issue than blaming 9/11 on Saddam. As far as I know, he never did that...but, if he did - I would like to know about it.

Cheney: “..pretty well confirmed, that 9/11 hijacker Mohammed Atta did go to Prague and he did meet with a senior official of the Iraqi intelligence service in Czechoslovakia last April, several months before the attack.”

Cheney: "The Czechs alleged that Mohamed Atta, the lead attacker, met in Prague with a senior Iraqi intelligence official five months before the attack, but we’ve never been able to develop anymore of that yet either in terms of confirming it or discrediting it."

Cheney: "supposedly, Mohamed Atta, who was the leader hijacker, had met with one of the senior officials of the Iraq intelligence service in Prague five months before 9/11. That was information provided to us by our intelligence."

Powell: "We've learned that Iraq has trained al-Qaeda members in bomb-making and poisons and deadly gases. And we know that after 11 September, Saddam Hussein's regime gleefully celebrated the terrorist attacks on America."

[/quote]

Didn't even read these. Dick Cheney and Colin Powel are not W. Neither is Donald Rumsfield, BTW. These statements are irrelevant because W did not say them.

My argument has always been that they (the W administration) knew that the public was blaming Iraq/Saddam for 9/11...and knew it wasn't true. W never said anything to support that idea, as far as I know....but he also never said anything against it...he allowed the public to believe a lie.
Monker
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 9588
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby JBlake » Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:24 am

Hahahaha, she loves those things.

Boomchild wrote:Image
God better be wearing his titanium cup when I arrive to be judged, cause the very first thing I'm going to do is break my foot off in his balls. Liberals and Dems are proof that Satan has, to some extent, a sense of humor.
JBlake
8 Track
 
Posts: 776
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:04 am

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:56 am

Three people resigned from the FBI this week. One suicide, and this. rright monker, lie some more. I love watching you look stupid. What a pitty it isn't just looks.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02 ... ied-intel/
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 3932
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:58 am

Monker,"Get back to me when you can stop acting like a child."

Monker, "I'll never post here again".What a lie, well,another lie.
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 3932
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby verslibre » Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:42 am

Are you guys attending the "Might Is Right" parade? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
User avatar
verslibre
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 5238
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:55 pm

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:28 am

K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 3932
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby Boomchild » Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:33 pm

Image
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 6123
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby Boomchild » Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:35 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Three people resigned from the FBI this week. One suicide, and this. rright monker, lie some more. I love watching you look stupid. What a pitty it isn't just looks.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02 ... ied-intel/


Come on K.C. you know these are all just pure a coincidence. Oh and don't forget the one or more "retirements" in the DOJ.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 6123
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:38 pm

Boomchild wrote:
K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Three people resigned from the FBI this week. One suicide, and this. rright monker, lie some more. I love watching you look stupid. What a pitty it isn't just looks.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02 ... ied-intel/


Come on K.C. you know these are all just pure a coincidence. Oh and don't forget the one or more "retirements" in the DOJ.


Tonight on hannity, Sara Carter said the AG is going to release his report around the first week of March.
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 3932
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby Boomchild » Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:46 pm

On a side note, I went to visit my sister tonight and she wanted to watch the opening ceremony of the winter Olympics. Like clock work, Katie Couric and the other host sprinkled in the politics to the show. I think I actually heard her say "this might be the last happy time South Koreans have for a very long time".
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 6123
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby Monker » Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:07 pm

Boomchild wrote:
K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Three people resigned from the FBI this week. One suicide, and this. rright monker, lie some more. I love watching you look stupid. What a pitty it isn't just looks.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02 ... ied-intel/


Come on K.C. you know these are all just pure a coincidence. Oh and don't forget the one or more "retirements" in the DOJ.


You all have been going on about the fall of an entire political party, the indictments of former Presidents, and Hillary. And, this is all you have to show for it? Give me a break....what a bunch of fucking bullshit.

You have this many resign/fired in ONE day in the Trump administration.
Monker
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 9588
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:49 pm

Monker wrote:
Boomchild wrote:
K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Three people resigned from the FBI this week. One suicide, and this. rright monker, lie some more. I love watching you look stupid. What a pitty it isn't just looks.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02 ... ied-intel/


Come on K.C. you know these are all just pure a coincidence. Oh and don't forget the one or more "retirements" in the DOJ.


You all have been going on about the fall of an entire political party, the indictments of former Presidents, and Hillary. And, this is all you have to show for it? Give me a break....what a bunch of fucking bullshit.

You have this many resign/fired in ONE day in the Trump administration.


You've been going over a year about Trump and Russia and have your faith in this.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02 ... otel-room/
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 3932
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby Andrew » Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:26 pm

Boomchild wrote:Image


This guy is the worst cartoonist ever.
User avatar
Andrew
Administrator
 
Posts: 9702
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 9:12 pm
Location: Hobart, Tasmania, Australia

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby Andrew » Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:30 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:
You've been going over a year about Trump and Russia and have your faith in this.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02 ... otel-room/


Blind Freddy in a nursing home in a coma could put 2 and 2 together and see what Russia has done to the USA and their puppet Trump. Fuck me, I can't believe ANY American not being insanely angry about it.

I will never understand this. Not as long as I live.
User avatar
Andrew
Administrator
 
Posts: 9702
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 9:12 pm
Location: Hobart, Tasmania, Australia

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby Boomchild » Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:44 pm

Image
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 6123
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:23 am

K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 3932
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:53 am

Monker wrote:Get back to me when you can stop acting like a child.


Says the stunted man-child who calls people "zombies."
Says the stunted man-child who quotes Batman movies, X-Files etc, as if it's real life.
Says the stunted man-child who throws wet diaper temper tantrums threatening to leave the forum.
Says the stunted man-child whose sources are his imaginary friends ("Hillary had permission to use....").
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 12745
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:12 am

Monker wrote:So what? I asked where W said 9/11 was the fault of Saddam.....not what people believed.


Where did I say "W said 9/11 was the fault of Saddam"? Not what I wrote. Quote me please.

Monker wrote:This has nothing to do with blaming Saddam for 9/11. He's just giving the fear mongering line of "what if Saddam gave the 9/11 terrorists WMD?" NOT THE SAME THING AT ALL.


9/11 and Saddam was conflated repeatedly. Bush was interviewed about this numerous times. You live in an alternate reality.

Monker wrote:More fear mongering of Saddam giving terrorists WMD...NOT THE SAME THING.


Why repeatedly conflate Iraq with 9/11 when the 9/11 hijackers were from Saudi Arabia? No agenda?
MSNBC, your second favorite channel (after Nickelodeon), even did a whole documentary on this.

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/how-the-bush ... e-iraq-war

Monker wrote:Not blaming Saddam for 9/11...just equating Saddam with terrorism so he could equate it with 9/11.


Again, where did I write that "W said 9/11 was the fault of Saddam"? Quote me please.

Monker wrote:Not blaming Saddam for 9/11.


Quote?

Monker wrote:NONE of these quotes are saying Saddam had ANYTHING to do with 9/11. They are all just fear mongering statements to justify the Iraq war. That is a COMPLETELY different issue than blaming 9/11 on Saddam. As far as I know, he never did that...but, if he did - I would like to know about it.


Quote?

Monker wrote:Didn't even read these. Dick Cheney and Colin Powel are not W. Neither is Donald Rumsfield, BTW. These statements are irrelevant because W did not say them.


Ah, so Bush's right hand men were free agents going against the administration's wishes?
During Bush's terms, Cheney was depicted as running the show. Now you act as if he was a lowly staffer. What a joke.

Monker wrote:My argument has always been that they (the W administration) knew that the public was blaming Iraq/Saddam for 9/11...and knew it wasn't true. W never said anything to support that idea, as far as I know....but he also never said anything against it...he allowed the public to believe a lie.


Your argument is moronic. The multiple instances of conflating the two together (9/11 and Saddam) prove that there was a deliberate effort to manipulate opinion. Declassified Rumsfeld notes ("Judge whether good enough hit S.H.") also prove it. Various testimony from officials like, Paul O'Neil, also prove it. You are just a poorly informed and very gullible guy pretending to have all the answers. Go back to watching X-Files and hoping someday the flukeworm man crawls up your ass.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 12745
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:23 am

Andrew wrote:Blind Freddy in a nursing home in a coma could put 2 and 2 together and see what Russia has done to the USA and their puppet Trump. Fuck me, I can't believe ANY American not being insanely angry about it.

I will never understand this. Not as long as I live.


With all due respect Drew, maybe you (or Blind Freddy) should volunteer to go testify to Mueller. As of right now, it's not clear WHAT Russia is even guilty of...

The Russian ads on Facebook ranged from being pro-Black Lives Matter to pro-NRA to showing Bernie Sanders in a speedo. Ideologically, they are all over the place and certainly not just pro-Trump. At best, it can be argued that Russia was trying to sew dissent/chaos. And even if this is the case, what law has been broken?

As for being "insanely angry", America has been the world leader in not just election interference but in actually overthrowing duly elected governments. So let's cut the shit.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 12745
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:33 pm

Yet another one bites the dust.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02 ... resigning/

More on monker and Andrews Mueller team.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02 ... -evidence/

Since we seem to be focused on "what americans feel, or should feel".

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02 ... ied-trump/

Trump throws it back in Democrats face and doesn't fall for their trap.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02 ... oper-form/
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 3932
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby Andrew » Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:39 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:More on monker and Andrews Mueller team.


I'll happily read when you quote an independent source. I don't read RWNJ sites sorry.
User avatar
Andrew
Administrator
 
Posts: 9702
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 9:12 pm
Location: Hobart, Tasmania, Australia

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby Boomchild » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:57 pm

Andrew wrote:I'll happily read when you quote an independent source. I don't read RWNJ sites sorry.


And just what would YOU consider a "independent" source?
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 6123
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby steveo777 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:51 pm

IT'S ABOUT TO HAPPEN! Anonymous

1) This started either before Trump announced his run for President, or soon thereafter. Someone who knew what happened told him.

2) SOMEONE in the IC, likely military intel, sat Trump down & laid out the entire #UraniumOne bribery scheme.

3) How all across the breadth of the Obama Administration people in high offices took massive bribes to facilitate sale of uranium to Russia

4) It involved so many people, it compromised so many agencies, the people who did it counted on it never being exposed or prosecuted.

5) The lengths to which they corrupted our government offices to enrich themselves by selling out our country virtually ENSURED they'd walk.

6) People knew but nobody could talk, the people involved in the scheme were at the HIGHEST levels of the American government.

7) So patriots in our gov't had their hands tied. There was nothing they could do to stop the sale.

Even after SOME of the dirty facts behind #UraniumOne became known in 2015, it was easily buried, ignored, passed by.

9) Somebody took a chance on Trump. They sat him down, walked him through what happened.

Ponder the impossible task being revealed.

10) Even if he WINS the election, he'd be taking over a gov't that had been corrupted & compromised by the previous administration to a

11) degree that was almost unfathomable.

HOW do you go about restoring the US gov't to what it should be, instead of what it's become?

12) And Trump and his advisors came up with a plan.

A brilliant plan. An intelligence operation based on DECEPTION.

13) It started during the primaries when Trump began taking every opportunity he could to brag about what GOOD FRIENDS he'd be with Putin.

14) Trump literally could not seem to SHUT UP about how awesomely AWESOME his relationship with Putin was gonna be.

15) It became a running joke, a campaign feature, engendering much hand-wringing & concern among Never Trumpers, including me at the time.

16) WHY does Trump keep going out of his way to incessantly BRAG about the sweet, sweet deals he & Putin are gonna do together?

17) But go back and look. During the primaries, during the general election campaign, what happened EVERY TIME Trump did this Putin act?

18) He literally trolled all the people who took dirty Russian $ to compromise our nat'l security into ATTACKING HIM FOR IT.

19) And all HE was doing was TALKING ABOUT SOMETHING HE HADN'T DONE YET and would NEVER really do.

20) Literally every single time Trump talked about his good friend Vladimir, Hillary 'reminded' him Putin is...NOT our ally!

21) Obama condescendingly chided Trump for his friendly talk about Putin. Holder was aghast, Lynch was stunned! etc.

22) They fell right into his trap. He TALKED about doing deals with a guy ALL THESE TRAITORS TOOK BRIBES FROM TO SELL URANIUM TO.

23) He's talking about hypothetical deals with Russia & people who took massive Russian bribes on the U1 deal rushed to ATTACK HIM for it.

24) What possible EXCUSE are they going to have when the truth comes out?

They're not going to have one. He made SURE of that.

25) Everything Trump does is calculated for effect.

So now you know why he showed all that 'Putin-Love' during the campaign.

26) The traitors had no idea what he was really doing & rushed to attack him for merely TALKING about doing deals with Russia.

27) Then Trump won the election. He and Sessions went to work.

Now here's something people overlook or don't understand.

Pay attention

28) All this stuff about #UraniumOne we're now just finding out? Trump & Sessions knew about ALL OF THIS before they were sworn in.

29) Part of the intelligence operation Trump & Co. are running is you never show what you know, you keep your enemy in the dark.

30) Trump & Sessions knew about ALL the details of #UraniumOne BEFORE the election.

Who got how much, from who, all of it.

31) How much uranium was being shipped to Moscow, who facilitated that shipping, they already KNOW all of this.

32) They just haven't TALKED about until now. They PRETEND they are just now becoming aware of some of this stuff.

33) There was NO WAY they were going to come into office in January & tip all these people off "Yeah hey we're going after #UraniumOne!"

34) Trump & Sessions know what happened with #UraniumOne. All the dark, dirty details. START with that premise, replay the last 9 months.

35) You need to start an investigation where somebody deep dives into #UraniumOne BUT you can't let anybody outside KNOW that.

36) So here's where the second part of the intelligence operation begins.

You convince people it's TRUMP & HIS TEAM being investigated.

37) All the traitors who facilitated the #UraniumOne deal were on high alert after the transfer of power. Will they be sniffed out?

38) Well not to worry. Almost IMMEDIATELY the new President & his team end up being embroiled in a very public scandal.

39) Trump asks Comey to back off of Flynn, then fires Comey, who leaks memos to the NYT's & DEMANDS appointment of a Special Counsel.

40) With a President who bragged about doing deals with Russia, an advisor caught on the phone with the Russian ambassador.....

41) ...everybody AGREES: yeah, great idea! Let's appoint a special counsel to investigate RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE in our election! So be it.

42) Jeff Sessions then recuses himself from the Russian investigation. [But remember: HE ALREADY KNOWS EVERYTHING ANYWAY]

43) Deputy AG Rod Rosenstein then appoints Bob Mueller & tasks him with investigation Russian interference in the 2016 election.

44) MUELLER AND ROSENSTEIN both already know that Trump & Sessions BOTH know all the details of #UraniumOne.

Got that?

45) Everybody involved in this ALREADY KNOWS. Everybody was in on this from the start. Trump, Sessions, Mueller & Rosenstein.

47) A lot of scenarios go wrong because they start by assuming Trump was clueless, didn't know any of this, Sessions didn't either or

48) was part of the #UraniumOne coverup. Same with Mueller & Rosenstein, whom many assume to be dirty, trying to HIDE the evidence.

49) An intelligence operation based on deception calls for putting the enemy at EASE because they don't understand what you're REALLY doing.

50) So: what do the #UraniumOne traitors & DNC Media & Democrats THINK has been going on for the last 8 months?

51) Trump has been STAGGERING on the ropes in desperate trouble trying to avoid a KNOCKOUT BLOW as Mueller relentlessly stalks him!

52) The reality? Mueller has been digging even deeper into #UraniumOne & into #FusionGPS & the Trump dossier.

53) He has found Russian interference in the 2016 election.

Do you know what it was?

Shall I tell you?

54) He found a MASSIVE Russian bribery scheme involving 1 of the Presidential candidates in which she compromised US nat'l security.

55) He also found this selfsame candidate illegally funding solicitation of info from Russian gov't sources to smear the OTHER candidate.

56) And to compound THAT offense, this candidate also tried to HIDE her funding of this dossier by using a law firm, which is illegal.

57) The investigation is mostly over. Most of the indictments from the grand jury/juries have been made, sealed.

58) You're all about to witness something that was deemed to be an impossibility.

59) A previous administration that was so corrupt across so many agencies with so many people involved, it made it invincible....

60) is about to be rolled up.

Dozens of people are going to prison. And you know most of the names.

61) Not until the hammer actually falls & all the indictments are unsealed will most people figure out what Trump & his team did.

62) DNC Media never had a chance to compromise/thwart the investigation of #UraniumOne & #FusionGPS because they fell for the COVER STORY.

63) It's literally too late at this point to stop what's coming. That window closed weeks ago.

64) Examples will be made out of these people. When Trump & Sessions are done, NO ONE will ever try this kind of treason again.
User avatar
steveo777
MP3
 
Posts: 11020
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:15 pm
Location: Citrus Heights, Ca

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:11 am

Boomchild wrote:
Andrew wrote:I'll happily read when you quote an independent source. I don't read RWNJ sites sorry.


And just what would YOU consider a "independent" source?


Anything with a liberal slant. Liberals read liberal sources, Conservatives, Conservative. The conservative Treehouse posts their sources and Documents, which is why I use it. You'll find this under every Gaurdian story. Notice they say nothing about reporting NEWS. Just " Their Perspective".

Since you’re here …
… we have a small favour to ask. More people are reading the Guardian than ever but advertising revenues across the media are falling fast. And unlike many news organisations, we haven’t put up a paywall – we want to keep our journalism as open as we can. So you can see why we need to ask for your help. The Guardian’s independent, investigative journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we believe our perspective matters – because it might well be your perspective, too.

I appreciate there not being a paywall: it is more democratic for the media to be available for all and not a commodity to be purchased by a few. I’m happy to make a contribution so others with less means still have access to information.
Thomasine F-R.
If everyone who reads our reporting, who likes it, helps fund it, our future would be much more secure. For as little as $1, you can support the Guardian – and it only takes a minute. Thank you.

Support the Guardian
Paypal and credit card
Last edited by K.C.Journey Fan on Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 3932
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:12 am

Here's a new name to add to the Rat Pack.
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 3932
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby Boomchild » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:43 am

Since we have been speaking about news organizations, here's a talk where Jordan Peterson talks about televised news and what it has become. Skip to the 26 minute mark to hear what he has to say. I would say he is spot on. It also explains why informed people are no longer looking to the MSM for their news and info..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRPDGEgaATU
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 6123
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby Fact Finder » Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:48 am

Steve, you left out some of the best parts..

Our intel dudes got to hang Alwaleed upside down and shake his booty.

Remember the Saudis embrace of POTUS, they did their war dance with him. Why?

The Chinese had him dine in the “Forbidden City” , and they made lil Berry exit the ass of his plane while Trump got plush red carpet treatment. Why?

Because they are being freed from America’s old thieves.

The world and how “we” used to run it, is changing.

Hillary was afraid she might hang if Trump won, she might have been right. She places some blame on Matt Lauer and look what happend to him.
Only $5 Million more and I'll be a Greedy One Percenter.
User avatar
Fact Finder
MP3
 
Posts: 12465
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:19 am
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby Boomchild » Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:27 am

steveo777 wrote:IT'S ABOUT TO HAPPEN! Anonymous


47) A lot of scenarios go wrong because they start by assuming Trump was clueless, didn't know any of this, Sessions didn't either or

48) was part of the #UraniumOne coverup. Same with Mueller & Rosenstein, whom many assume to be dirty, trying to HIDE the evidence.

49) An intelligence operation based on deception calls for putting the enemy at EASE because they don't understand what you're REALLY doing.

52) The reality? Mueller has been digging even deeper into #UraniumOne & into #FusionGPS & the Trump dossier.


Sorry, but I just can't subscribe to the notion that Mueller is part of a Trump\Sessions intelligence operation over Uranium One. I believe that there are indications that when Mueller was director of the FBI he was either involved in the Uranium One scandal or looked the other way. The Uranium One scandal is just a part of the deeper corruption within our government. Corruption that spans decades and involves people from both sides of the isle. I believe that Mueller was put into action to achieve two things. Firstly to neutralize Trump and his agenda and secondly to cover up or destroy evidence of the Uranium One scandal as well as other corrupt operations.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 6123
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

PreviousNext

Return to Death By Stereo

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 4 guests