The Official Donald J Trump Impeachment Thread

General Intelligent Discussion & One Thread About That Buttknuckle

Moderator: Andrew

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby Memorex » Wed May 23, 2018 7:06 am

Fact Finder wrote:


On the plus side, the DNC has 100% backing from MS-13 and Iran.


This is part of the Dem problem. Just to disagree with Trump, they defend MS-13 and in trying to do so, they twist words. Appeals to maybe 15-20% of the population. The rest know what he said and agree with him. MS-13 is a bunch a fucking thugs that should be jailed, deported, or killed. Is there anyone here that disagrees with that? If so, then you hear and like the Dem message on it. But I bet the vast majority, even Dems, agree MS-13 is evil. So when the Dems try to use it, it backfires. And they keep doing it over and over. It's crazy.
User avatar
Memorex
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 3382
Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:30 pm

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby Boomchild » Wed May 23, 2018 9:09 am

ohsherrie wrote:
Fact Finder wrote:https://sharylattkisson.com/2018/05/22/the-sensitive-matter-team/


How can it be so hard for the DOJ to connect the dots? All of the information needed to put Hillary Clinton and at least half a dozen upper tier FBI agents in prison is on paper in black and white somewhere within the DOJ and FBI. Why is Sessions allowing them to hold the information back from the Congress?


Because there are still people involved protecting her and the deep state.
Last edited by Boomchild on Wed May 23, 2018 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 7129
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby Boomchild » Wed May 23, 2018 9:40 am

Memorex wrote:I do expect the Dems to have a cohesive and stronger message in the next presidential election because someone necessarily has to emerge as the new leader - and they will set the tone. But the current leaders are way too far off the reservation to resonate with the numbers they need for the mid terms.


There are rumblings that Biden is going to run. To that I say yes, please!
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 7129
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby Boomchild » Wed May 23, 2018 9:43 am

Fact Finder wrote:“John Brennan should pop the glass capsule and take the cyanide now,” Stone told host Amanda House, Breitbart News’s deputy political editor. “He’s the perp who started the entire Russian dossier matter. He’s lied about it under oath. He’s going to die in a federal penitentiary.”


I assume the Stone mentioned here is Roger Stone?
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 7129
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby Boomchild » Wed May 23, 2018 9:48 am

Fact Finder wrote:“The FBI and Department of Justice will brief lawmakers Thursday on classified material they have requested relating to the FBI’s actions during the 2016 campaign, the White House announced Tuesday.

The announcement followed revelations that an FBI informant had contacts with members of the Trump campaign.

White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders told reporters that the meeting, set up by Chief of Staff John Kelly, would take place on Thursday.

Trump met Monday with Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein and FBI Director Christopher Wray to discuss the expansion of the DOJ inspector general’s investigation to include “irregularities” with the FBI or DOJ’s “tactics concerning the Trump campaign,” Sanders said Monday.

The Thursday meeting will include FBI Director Wray along with House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes, R-Calif., House Oversight Committee Chairman Trey Gowdy, R-S.C., Director of Intelligence Dan Coats and Principal Associate Deputy Attorney General Ed O’Callahan. Although Kelly is setting up the meeting, he is not attending.”


So the term used here is "brief" the lawmakers on the classified material. So I take that to mean they are going to tell them orally what's contained in the documents but not actually let the lawmakers view the documents for themselves. If so, this is a show.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 7129
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby Boomchild » Wed May 23, 2018 9:50 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:
Not only have they supported animals, but they want to see the American/North Korean talks fail.


Remember Seth Rich? Just who may have done the 187.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 7129
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby ohsherrie » Thu May 24, 2018 12:38 am

Fact Finder wrote:Do I have this straight?

First Trump claimed Obama spied on him. Most everyone said Trump is crazy, off his rocker. It didn’t happen.

Now, Clapper and today Comey, have both admitted it did happen. Clapper said it was a good thing, and Comey is saying how will Republicans explain this “attack” on the FBI to their grandchildren. Crazy shit.

Now we find out that Nellie Ohr, wife of fired FBI guy Bruce Ohr worked for Fusion GPS, and during this fiasco she went and got a ham radio license. Hmmmmm, interesting thing for a lady to do don’t you think. Wonder if NSA monitors ham?


I can't imagine that they don't. That seems like an obvious way to try to stay under the radar ergo the most obvious place to listen. Or maybe not considering.
User avatar
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 7601
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2003 12:42 pm

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby ohsherrie » Thu May 24, 2018 4:34 am

Fact Finder wrote:Right now scrolling across the bottom of CNN..

"Trump repeats lie that there was a 'spy' in his campaign.'"

You really can’t make this shit up.. :evil:



And yet people believe it? :|
User avatar
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 7601
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2003 12:42 pm

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby ohsherrie » Thu May 24, 2018 7:08 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:if it was to protect Trump like they say, why didn't they inform him of it?


Good question.
User avatar
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 7601
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2003 12:42 pm

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby Boomchild » Thu May 24, 2018 10:35 am

ohsherrie wrote:
And yet people believe it? :|


Yep, if your talking about your garden variety normie that is.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 7129
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby Boomchild » Thu May 24, 2018 10:36 am

Fact Finder wrote:Right now scrolling across the bottom of CNN..

"Trump repeats lie that there was a 'spy' in his campaign.'"

You really can’t make this shit up.. :evil:


No one needs to make things up. CNN does it for you.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 7129
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby Boomchild » Thu May 24, 2018 10:38 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:So the Obama DOJ put "insiders" from the FBI to watch and protect Trump from Russians? So why didn't they do the same for Hillary? And if it was to protect Trump like they say, why didn't they inform him of it?


What it was was illegal. If no one is prosecuted for this shit, then this country and it's government is doomed. If we allow that then we deserve the outcome.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 7129
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby ohsherrie » Thu May 24, 2018 11:32 pm

Boomchild wrote:
K.C.Journey Fan wrote:So the Obama DOJ put "insiders" from the FBI to watch and protect Trump from Russians? So why didn't they do the same for Hillary? And if it was to protect Trump like they say, why didn't they inform him of it?


What it was was illegal. If no one is prosecuted for this shit, then this country and it's government is doomed. If we allow that then we deserve the outcome.


Yes we do but all we have is our votes and our voices. I know Trump supporters will carry this
part of Virginia but northern Virginia is where all of the Democrats and population are.
Last edited by ohsherrie on Fri May 25, 2018 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 7601
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2003 12:42 pm

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby ohsherrie » Fri May 25, 2018 12:50 am

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... tic-enemy/

By L. Todd Wood - - Wednesday, May 23, 2018

"We all know journalism is dead, at least in the mainstream press. However, now that the facts are coming out regarding the lengths the Obama administration criminally used the security services of the United States against their political enemies, the nefarious activities of most of the mainstream media have now crossed the line into aiding and abetting.

When combined with the violent left’s attempts to also restrict free speech in America, the double-edged sword is a clear and present danger indeed."

(The whole piece is worth a read.)
User avatar
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 7601
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2003 12:42 pm

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby Boomchild » Fri May 25, 2018 2:43 am

We will have to see how or if this develops. If there really are "rank and file" agents that are signalling they want to testify under oath, then the Congressional oversight committee should be including them in their investigations.

Report: Rank-and-file FBI agents want to be subpoenaed to expose politicization of agency

Several FBI agents are hoping they will be subpoenaed to testify before Congress in order to reveal how former Director James Comey and former Deputy Director Andrew McCabe politicized the agency, a report said.

http://www.worldtribune.com/report-rank ... of-agency/
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 7129
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby slucero » Fri May 25, 2018 8:35 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:There was a attempted mass shooting 3 bocks from my sons house in OKC today at a restaruant my son often goes. The shooter got four before a armed citizen pulled out his gun and blew his ass away. The four shot are alive, the shooter isn't. It was over before the police got there. Who knows how many more would have been shot before the police got there if one guy wasn't carrying legally. I could put a Fox News link to the story, but, you know. I doubt you'll see anything about it on CNN.



Its on CNN... https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/24/us/oklah ... index.html

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.


~Albert Einstein
User avatar
slucero
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 5444
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:17 pm

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby ohsherrie » Fri May 25, 2018 10:19 pm

Fact Finder wrote:"The President personally wanted Emmet there today," Giuliani told ABC News.

The White House said that Flood and chief of staff John Kelly made an appearance before the meetings began to stress the need "for as much openness as possible under the law."

However, the top Democrats on the House and Senate Intelligence committees denounced the presence of Flood at the meetings Thursday, which they attended.

Sen. Mark Warner (D-Va.) said Flood, the White House lawyer handling the Russia investigation, had "no business showing up to a classified intelligence briefing."

Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.), meanwhile, called it "completely inappropriate" and "entirely improper" for the lawyer to show up at the meetings.


You know they had to have something to bitch about.
User avatar
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 7601
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2003 12:42 pm

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby ohsherrie » Fri May 25, 2018 10:45 pm

Fact Finder wrote:"The President personally wanted Emmet there today," Giuliani told ABC News.

The White House said that Flood and chief of staff John Kelly made an appearance before the meetings began to stress the need "for as much openness as possible under the law."

However, the top Democrats on the House and Senate Intelligence committees denounced the presence of Flood at the meetings Thursday, which they attended.

Sen. Mark Warner (D-Va.) said Flood, the White House lawyer handling the Russia investigation, had "no business showing up to a classified intelligence briefing."

Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.), meanwhile, called it "completely inappropriate" and "entirely improper" for the lawyer to show up at the meetings.


After the meeting Schiff said he saw nothing in the meeting to support the allegations that anybody spied on the Trump campaign. I wonder what he thinks Clapper admitted to.
User avatar
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 7601
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2003 12:42 pm

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby ohsherrie » Sat May 26, 2018 6:40 am

http://dailycaller.com/2017/02/16/wikil ... andidates/

WikiLeaks Releases Documents On Alleged CIA Spying On French Presidential Candidates

"Anti-secrecy organization WikiLeaks released a set of documents allegedly showing CIA espionage on candidates in France’s 2012 presidential elections.

The seven pages of documents appear to be classified orders for intelligence operatives to gather information regarding candidates’ political strategies and internal communications."
User avatar
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 7601
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2003 12:42 pm

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby ohsherrie » Sat May 26, 2018 11:52 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:It's not spying, it's information gathering.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/05 ... gathering/


If that's all they were going why hide it from the candidate? They did though and that makes it covert information gathering which is the definition of spying.
User avatar
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 7601
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2003 12:42 pm

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby steveo777 » Sun May 27, 2018 1:14 pm

More winning!
User avatar
steveo777
MP3
 
Posts: 11311
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:15 pm
Location: Citrus Heights, Ca

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby ohsherrie » Sun May 27, 2018 11:48 pm

Fact Finder wrote:Just watched POTUS in the Oval Office welcoming the hostage home from Venezuela, what a Great President we have. Many here and other forums should count their blessings. Watch this clip if you can. A real leader. 8)


Amazing, 17 people released since he came into office. I thought the Dems were supposed to be the humanitarians. Why didn't Obama or his Secretary of State do this?
User avatar
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 7601
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2003 12:42 pm

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby Andrew » Mon May 28, 2018 12:48 pm

Tell me please....at what point do you RWNJs face up to the fact Trump is a corrupt, pathological liar and bullshitter?
User avatar
Andrew
Administrator
 
Posts: 10188
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 9:12 pm
Location: Hobart, Tasmania, Australia

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby steveo777 » Mon May 28, 2018 1:22 pm

Andrew wrote:Tell me please....at what point do you RWNJs face up to the fact Trump is a corrupt, pathological liar and bullshitter?


Nobody here is arguing that Trump has impeccable character. We had two choices and the second option was worse. What we are paying attention to is how well he's kept his campaign promises, how much of his agenda has been accomplished, thus far, and results. Performance has been great.His approval ratings, based on the job he's doing, are actually going up. Face it, either Trump or Clinton were going to be elected. Those were our options. It would be nice if you wouldn't insult us, but, rather respect that we voted for policies that we felt were best for the country. I don't consider myself a RWNJ, as I've voted for Democrats and Republicans over the years.
User avatar
steveo777
MP3
 
Posts: 11311
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:15 pm
Location: Citrus Heights, Ca

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Mon May 28, 2018 10:43 pm

steveo777 wrote: I don't consider myself a RWNJ, as I've voted for Democrats and Republicans over the years.


Same. As mentioned repeatedly, Sherrie and myself used to be Obama's biggest defenders on here. It seems if you believe differently than Andrew, you are now an inhuman enemy to be mocked and destroyed. It's pretty telling that when Andrew and Monker are presented with actual facts, they head for the hills. Hey Andrew, still waiting on you to list those SIGNIT sources you say you follow.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 14565
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby ohsherrie » Mon May 28, 2018 11:40 pm

Andrew wrote:Tell me please....at what point do you RWNJs face up to the fact Trump is a corrupt, pathological liar and bullshitter?


Those adjectives could be applied to 90% of the politicians in this country and yours but as for Trump, as long as he's keeping the promises that I voted for (at least as many as he can push through the swamp) I don't care about the nonsense the corrupt media has so many of you engrossed in. Call me a Right Wing Nut Job if you want but this is the first time I've ever voted for anybody running on the republican ticket and I would have voted for this man regardless of the party he was affiliated with. He is putting this country first and doing what's right for the working people and the economy. We live here and see it, you watch and read the "news" and believe what they say. I think I have the best view.
User avatar
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 7601
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2003 12:42 pm

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby verslibre » Tue May 29, 2018 2:43 am

"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
User avatar
verslibre
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 6518
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:55 pm

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby RPM » Tue May 29, 2018 3:29 am

[quote="Andrew"]Tell me please....at what point do you RWNJs face up to the fact Trump is a corrupt, pathological liar and bullshitter?[/quote

His accomplishments have been pointed out to you many times. If protecting our border, supporting
Our military, creating more jobs and on and on makes me a “Nut Job” happy to be one..
Have fun watching your Stormy Daniels lawyer interviews
"Remember Suzanne, those summer nights, those summer nights with me"
RPM
Cassette Tape
 
Posts: 1116
Joined: Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:37 am

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby Boomchild » Tue May 29, 2018 12:19 pm

Andrew wrote:Tell me please....at what point do you RWNJs face up to the fact Trump is a corrupt, pathological liar and bullshitter?


Just curious, why would you expect people to answer YOUR questions when you ignore questions put to you? Like the one below from TNC. You obviously thought it was important to post on the subject in the first place.

The_Noble_Cause wrote:Either insults are OK or they are not.
"Nut job" and "zombie" seems perfectly acceptable here, so why not the word "cock"?
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 7129
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby steveo777 » Tue May 29, 2018 5:17 pm

I think I'm in love! This black woman understands how the left thinks minorities are stupid and how they are used. If you don't know who Candace Owens is, look her up. She's got a lot of good stuff out there and has definitely escaped the victim plantation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrwmLH8QD7I
User avatar
steveo777
MP3
 
Posts: 11311
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:15 pm
Location: Citrus Heights, Ca

PreviousNext

Return to Snowmobiles For The Sahara

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MSN [Bot] and 2 guests