The Official Donald J Trump Impeachment Thread

General Intelligent Discussion & One Thread About That Buttknuckle

Moderator: Andrew

Re: Donald J Trumps Very Very Large Abrain

Postby Boomchild » Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:18 pm

Image
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 7129
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Donald J Trumps Very Very Large Abrain

Postby Boomchild » Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:29 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:The Clinton Show. Packing in fools by the dozen.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/1 ... t-of-tour/


The more apparent issue is that they are still roaming free.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 7129
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Donald J Trumps Very Very Large Abrain

Postby Andrew » Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:16 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:The Clinton Show. Packing in fools by the dozen.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/1 ... t-of-tour/


RWNJ media...conning fools by the millions.
User avatar
Andrew
Administrator
 
Posts: 10188
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 9:12 pm
Location: Hobart, Tasmania, Australia

Re: Donald J Trumps Very Very Large Abrain

Postby Andrew » Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:31 pm

FUCKING MORON


Trump also dismissed the federal government’s landmark report released last week finding that damage from global warming is intensifying around the country. The president said that “I don’t see” climate change as man-made and that he does not believe the scientific consensus.
“One of the problems that a lot of people like myself, we have very high levels of intelligence but we’re not necessarily such believers,” Trump said. “You look at our air and our water, and it’s right now at a record clean.”
The president added of climate change, “As to whether or not it’s man-made and whether or not the effects that you’re talking about are there, I don’t see it.”
User avatar
Andrew
Administrator
 
Posts: 10188
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 9:12 pm
Location: Hobart, Tasmania, Australia

Re: Donald J Trumps Very Very Large Abrain

Postby verslibre » Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:59 pm

The_Noble_Cause wrote:I don't think you know what a xenophobe is. And Geraldo's comment, while impassioned, is devoid of facts. Fluffy empty appeals of emotion are just that.


And you would be wrong. 8)
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
User avatar
verslibre
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 6518
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:55 pm

Re: Donald J Trumps Very Very Large Abrain

Postby Monker » Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:20 pm

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
Andrew wrote:
Monker wrote:
The entire thing is based on a lie. There is no Democrat party position for "open borders". So, his entire piece is just made up bullshit, as usual.


Of course it is....who in their right mind would advocate for open boarders. The RWNJs believe every bit of cheese thrown at them.


I think Tucker was pretty specific - "get rid of ICE, accept most refugees, give citizenship to tens of millions of people here illegally."


Correct. And, you are also correct that you can cite specific cases where various Democrats state specific parts of the above. However, that does not represent the viewpoint of the party itself. What he is doing is no different then if I said the Republican party supports white supremacy....because Steve King. His entire premise is built on a lie.

Monker wrote:Must have been the same imaginary people hidden in the middle of the (now forgotten, and never mentioned) caravan.
[/quote]

I completely stand by that statement. At that time Trump was no where near as vocal as he was during the campaign. And, my point was that Trump LIED about middle eastern terrorists being hidden in the middle of caravan.
Monker
MP3
 
Posts: 10440
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm

Re: Donald J Trumps Very Very Large Abrain

Postby Monker » Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:26 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:
Andrew wrote:
K.C.Journey Fan wrote:It's about time some of these propaganda rags that call themselves News Reporters get hauled into court.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/1 ... ing-story/


Again with the RWNJ blog...


Did you expect to see it on your LWNJ blogs? Way to ignore the facts presented though. Monker wore this tactic out long ago.


Here is the glaring fact: WikiLeaks wants its supporters to fund a lawsuit that will most likely never happen, but the fact that they are advertising it in this way will convince naive idiots that they are an innocent player in the Trump/Russia saga.

If there was anything "real" here, WikiLeaks would put their own money up and not do internet donation crap.
Monker
MP3
 
Posts: 10440
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm

Re: Donald J Trumps Very Very Large Abrain

Postby Monker » Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:28 pm

Andrew wrote:FUCKING MORON


Drumpf also dismissed the federal government’s landmark report released last week finding that damage from global warming is intensifying around the country. The president said that “I don’t see” climate change as man-made and that he does not believe the scientific consensus.
“One of the problems that a lot of people like myself, we have very high levels of intelligence but we’re not necessarily such believers,” Drumpf said. “You look at our air and our water, and it’s right now at a record clean.”
The president added of climate change, “As to whether or not it’s man-made and whether or not the effects that you’re talking about are there, I don’t see it.”


I don't think President Dumb-ass even knows what climate is. He is so ignorant of so many things.
Monker
MP3
 
Posts: 10440
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm

Re: Donald J Trumps Very Very Large Abrain

Postby Monker » Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:40 pm

verslibre wrote:
The_Noble_Cause wrote:I don't think you know what a xenophobe is. And Geraldo's comment, while impassioned, is devoid of facts. Fluffy empty appeals of emotion are just that.


And you would be wrong. 8)


Of course you are scared of Xena. If she made a comeback, she could take on Wonder Woman and DC would have to reboot her, too. YOU are the Xenaphobe.

Image
Monker
MP3
 
Posts: 10440
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm

Re: Donald J Trumps Very Very Large Abrain

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:01 pm

Monker wrote:If there was anything "real" here, WikiLeaks would put their own money up and not do internet donation crap.


What makes you think Wikileaks is for-profit or has money to spend?
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 14565
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: Donald J Trumps Very Very Large Abrain

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:12 pm

Monker wrote:Correct. And, you are also correct that you can cite specific cases where various Democrats state specific parts of the above. However, that does not represent the viewpoint of the party itself. What he is doing is no different then if I said the Republican party supports white supremacy....because Steve King. His entire premise is built on a lie.


I don't believe Tucker said it was the "viewpoint" of the party. He said it was the party's long time goals. And these views have recently been echoed by the party's rising stars and 2020 hopefuls, like Cortez, Sanders, and Kamala Harris. You are just in denial.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 14565
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: Donald J Trumps Very Very Large Abrain

Postby verslibre » Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:22 am

Monker wrote:
verslibre wrote:
The_Noble_Cause wrote:I don't think you know what a xenophobe is. And Geraldo's comment, while impassioned, is devoid of facts. Fluffy empty appeals of emotion are just that.


And you would be wrong. 8)


Of course you are scared of Xena. If she made a comeback, she could take on Wonder Woman and DC would have to reboot her, too. YOU are the Xenaphobe.


Dude, we don't need Xena. We need Red Sonja. And She-Ra's back as of a week ago. Get up to date, willya?? :lol:
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
User avatar
verslibre
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 6518
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:55 pm

Re: Donald J Trumps Very Very Large Abrain

Postby verslibre » Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:43 am

So the little guy with the shades = happy? That's news to me.

Did you make $5 with TDK? 8)
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
User avatar
verslibre
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 6518
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:55 pm

Re: Donald J Trumps Very Very Large Abrain

Postby Boomchild » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:20 am

Image
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 7129
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Donald J Trumps Very Very Large Abrain

Postby Monker » Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:50 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:
Monker wrote:I don't think President Dumb-ass even knows what climate is. He is so ignorant of so many things.


You enjoy your blizzard last weekend Monker? We didn't, nor have we ever been this cold this soon. Not a bit of it man made. Why don't you and Andrew get your check books out? Seems giving tons of money to liberals will solve the problem. Honestly, I remember coming back from Ukraine in 2012 and the first thing I noticed outside of JFK was how clean the air was. Outside of JFK has to be the foulest air in New York. Ny wife is constantly talking about how clean our air is. You two go bitch at China, India,Russia, ect. We're good here.


You are even more ignorant than Trump.

YOUR blizzard had no affect in this town at all.

I never said to donate to anybody. I have suggested adding a $5/gallon federal tax on gasoline, and giving government contracts to companies who can innovate and create a oil/gasoline independent military...which, IMO, would help advance technology to eliminate dependence on gasoline in the private sector as well.

YOUR local weather is not climate. Please read this website to understand the difference between weather and climate. I hope it is at your reading level: https://climatekids.nasa.gov/weather-climate/

How clean your water and air is has NOTHING to do with climate. That is your environment, not climate. It is now so clean compared to China because we have regulations to keep it that way, and China doesn't. Well, we do until an idiot like Trump removes them, or ends the EPA.

The FACT is that China is the #1 producer of greenhouse gasses in the world. The US is #2. The EU is #3, India is #4. Get over it, the US plays a huge part in global warming.
Monker
MP3
 
Posts: 10440
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm

Re: Donald J Trumps Very Very Large Abrain

Postby Monker » Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:04 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
Monker wrote:Correct. And, you are also correct that you can cite specific cases where various Democrats state specific parts of the above. However, that does not represent the viewpoint of the party itself. What he is doing is no different then if I said the Republican party supports white supremacy....because Steve King. His entire premise is built on a lie.


I don't believe Tucker said it was the "viewpoint" of the party. He said it was the party's long time goals. And these views have recently been echoed by the party's rising stars and 2020 hopefuls, like Cortez, Sanders, and Kamala Harris. You are just in denial.


Whatever, it is a lie to say that is the Democratic party's "long term goal" is to have open borders. It is flat out NOT TRUE.

Sanders is an independent, not a full time Democrat...but, whatever, when these individuals you mention have the power to change the Democrat party platform, then you will actually have a point. Until then, their views do not represent the entire party....and this is the "long term goals" of the Democratic party in regards to immigration:
https://democrats.org/about/party-platf ... mmigration
Monker
MP3
 
Posts: 10440
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm

Re: Donald J Trumps Very Very Large Abrain

Postby Monker » Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:20 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:
The_Noble_Cause wrote:
Monker wrote:If there was anything "real" here, WikiLeaks would put their own money up and not do internet donation crap.


What makes you think Wikileaks is for-profit or has money to spend?


Besides, all they did was release data. If it hurt liberals, it's because the data proved them dishonest. Monkers afraid people might find out they rigged a election. They did, for Clinton.


If WikiLeaks conspired with Trump and Russia to release the "data" at opportune times to affect the election. it could very easily mean that Trump conspired with, Russia, an enemy of the United States....and that IS a crime.
Monker
MP3
 
Posts: 10440
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm

Re: Donald J Trumps Very Very Large Abrain

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:22 am

Monker wrote:Whatever, it is a lie to say that is the Democratic party's "long term goal" is to have open borders. It is flat out NOT TRUE.


I think Tucker was very specific about the goals.
They are: "get rid of ICE, accept most refugees, give citizenship to tens of millions of people here illegally."

Monker wrote:Sanders is an independent, not a full time Democrat...but, whatever, when these individuals you mention have the power to change the Democrat party platform, then you will actually have a point.


The individuals I mentioned were just a sample of many. Feel free to add Elizabeth Warren and Bill DeBlasio to the list of those who want to replace ICE. It goes on and on.

Monker wrote:Until then, their views do not represent the entire party....and this is the "long term goals" of the Democratic party in regards to immigration:
https://democrats.org/about/party-platf ... mmigration


1) A party platform is not binding.

Maybe you should start quoting campaign bumper stickers and slogans next. What's next?... Arguing whether Hoover really delivered on his promise of a "chicken in every pot"? Pathetic, dude.

2) The fact that you now openly quote Democratic party propaganda is pretty telling.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 14565
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: Donald J Trumps Very Very Large Abrain

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:30 am

Monker wrote:If WikiLeaks conspired with Drumpf and Russia to release the "data" at opportune times to affect the election. it could very easily mean that Drumpf conspired with, Russia, an enemy of the United States....and that IS a crime.


More conspiracies....
Who did Wikileaks collude with when they leaked the Iraq and Afghanistan war logs in 2010? What about the Guantanamo Bay files?
Let's be honest: the only reason you care about Wiki's revelations is because they exposed your favored candidate as a total piece of shit (which we already knew).
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 14565
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: Donald J Trumps Very Very Large Abrain

Postby RedWingFan » Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:04 am

Andrew wrote:FUCKING MORON


Drumpf also dismissed the federal government’s landmark report released last week finding that damage from global warming is intensifying around the country. The president said that “I don’t see” climate change as man-made and that he does not believe the scientific consensus.

This is the same "scientific consensus" that said we were all going to die of skin cancer due to the ozone hole in the '80's, and banned fleurocarbons from aerosol cans. Government just couldn't figure out how to monetize that scare tactic, so they invented "manmade global warming" then when global temps cooled, changed to "climate change".
Seven Wishes wrote:"Abysmal? He's the most proactive President since Clinton, and he's bringing much-needed change for the better to a nation that has been tyrannized by the worst President since Hoover."- 7 Wishes on Pres. Obama
User avatar
RedWingFan
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 7852
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2006 5:37 pm
Location: The Peoples Republic of Michigan

Re: Donald J Trumps Very Very Large Abrain

Postby Andrew » Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:14 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Monkers afraid people might find out they rigged a election. They did, for Clinton.


You are a fair dinkum whack-job mate.
User avatar
Andrew
Administrator
 
Posts: 10188
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 9:12 pm
Location: Hobart, Tasmania, Australia

Re: Donald J Trumps Very Very Large Abrain

Postby Andrew » Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:26 am

RedWingFan wrote:This is the same "scientific consensus" that said we were all going to die of skin cancer due to the ozone hole in the '80's, and banned fleurocarbons from aerosol cans. Government just couldn't figure out how to monetize that scare tactic, so they invented "manmade global warming" then when global temps cooled, changed to "climate change".


I can't believe someone that is smart enough to work out how to log onto a message board and post, can be so fricken ignorant of the world around them and the reality that is climate change.

That ozone hole is right above me. Yep, south-eastern Australia is one of the worst affected places. ONE IN TWO people here get skin cancer sometime in their life. I had a mate die from it. You can now only spend 15mins in the sun before doing damage to your skin. I could sit outside right now and within 5 mins I can feel the strength of the sun burning my skin. Thank goodness for the ban on fluorocarbons. It stopped the growth rate of that ozone hole. And you know what - it didn't cost me a cent.

Right now there are 105 bushfires burning in Queensland (fire season starting 2 months earlier due to drought), 90% of New South Wales is drought affected, while here in Tasmania its wetter and warmer than ever before.

Last northern summer, Sweden had bushfires for the first time and baked in a month long unprecedented heatwave. Most of Europe did, with massive fires in Spain and Greece.

California - no need to even mention - even you might be aware of that.

There's several island nations in the South Pacific which are losing the fight against rising water levels and will inevitably be gone in the next decade.

Climate change causes weather to go fuck-crazy. And it is. Thats bigger storms, bigger blizzards, bigger heatwaves.

How can some of you be so fucking dumb??????????

Sometimes I truly wonder how the USA became the biggest economy in the world and a global super power. Some parts of the USA are quite comfortably set back in 1950 with no desire to evolve.
User avatar
Andrew
Administrator
 
Posts: 10188
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 9:12 pm
Location: Hobart, Tasmania, Australia

Re: Donald J Trumps Very Very Large Abrain

Postby RedWingFan » Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:11 pm

Not only did it stop growing. It got smaller, then got larger, then got smaller again. Then they discovered that ozone is produced by the sun, and there's no evidence that the hole hasn't always been there working as a type of relief valve, expanding and contracting through the ages.
Nobody denies "Climate change". It's gone on forever and always will. "Manmade Global Warming" was a scam as is "Manmade climate change".
Still waiting for someone to explain how man's activities led to the end of the ice age.
Seven Wishes wrote:"Abysmal? He's the most proactive President since Clinton, and he's bringing much-needed change for the better to a nation that has been tyrannized by the worst President since Hoover."- 7 Wishes on Pres. Obama
User avatar
RedWingFan
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 7852
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2006 5:37 pm
Location: The Peoples Republic of Michigan

Re: Donald J Trumps Very Very Large Abrain

Postby Andrew » Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:42 pm

RedWingFan wrote:Not only did it stop growing. It got smaller, then got larger, then got smaller again. Then they discovered that ozone is produced by the sun, and there's no evidence that the hole hasn't always been there working as a type of relief valve, expanding and contracting through the ages.


No. That is not factual science at all.
--------------------------------------------
Chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs), chemicals found mainly in spray aerosols heavily used by industrialized nations for much of the past 50 years, are the primary culprits in ozone layer breakdown. When CFCs reach the upper atmosphere, they are exposed to ultraviolet rays, which causes them to break down into substances that include chlorine. The chlorine reacts with the oxygen atoms in ozone and rips apart the ozone molecule.

One atom of chlorine can destroy more than a hundred thousand ozone molecules, according to the the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.

The ozone layer above the Antarctic has been particularly impacted by pollution since the mid-1980s. This region’s low temperatures speed up the conversion of CFCs to chlorine. In the southern spring and summer, when the sun shines for long periods of the day, chlorine reacts with ultraviolet rays, destroying ozone on a massive scale, up to 65 percent. This is what some people erroneously refer to as the "ozone hole." In other regions, the ozone layer has deteriorated by about 20 percent.

About 90 percent of CFCs currently in the atmosphere were emitted by industrialized countries in the Northern Hemisphere, including the United States and Europe. These countries banned CFCs by 1996, and the amount of chlorine in the atmosphere is falling now. Scientists had estimated it would take another 50 years for chlorine levels to return to their natural levels. In fact, in November 2018, the UN released a report saying that, based on the latest science, the ozone layer is on track to be fully healed within 50 years.
User avatar
Andrew
Administrator
 
Posts: 10188
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 9:12 pm
Location: Hobart, Tasmania, Australia

Re: Donald J Trumps Very Very Large Abrain

Postby Andrew » Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:43 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:
Andrew wrote:
K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Monkers afraid people might find out they rigged a election. They did, for Clinton.


You are a fair dinkum whack-job mate.


The DNC's admitted to it, and you call me a "dinkum whack job".


Yes, they rigged the election. To lose. :roll:
User avatar
Andrew
Administrator
 
Posts: 10188
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 9:12 pm
Location: Hobart, Tasmania, Australia

Re: Donald J Trumps Very Very Large Abrain

Postby Monker » Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:47 pm

RedWingFan wrote:
Andrew wrote:FUCKING MORON


Drumpf also dismissed the federal government’s landmark report released last week finding that damage from global warming is intensifying around the country. The president said that “I don’t see” climate change as man-made and that he does not believe the scientific consensus.

This is the same "scientific consensus" that said


NO, it's not. It's a report the TRUMP ADMINISTRATION is required to give to congress. This has nothing to do with the "scientific consensus".

Government just couldn't figure out how to monetize that scare tactic, so they invented "manmade global warming" then when global temps cooled, changed to "climate change".


This is just plain made up bullshit. These are two scientific terms describing two different things. The FACT is that the term "climate change" can be traced back to the mid 1950's in one of the first papers written about CO2 affecting climate. "Global warming" has it's roots in the early 1970's:
Monker
MP3
 
Posts: 10440
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm

Re: Donald J Trumps Very Very Large Abrain

Postby Andrew » Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:49 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:"Trusted News Source". :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/11 ... h-assange/


Not necessarily so. I'll remain on the fence on this one until further evidence is presented. You do know Manafort had multiple passports? Not suss at all.

And this development:

In another development, CNN contributor Carl Bernstein reported Tuesday that Mueller's team has been investigating a meeting between Manafort and Ecuadorian President Lenin Moreno in Quito in 2017 and has specifically asked if WikiLeaks or Assange was discussed in the meeting, according to a source with personal knowledge of the matter.
User avatar
Andrew
Administrator
 
Posts: 10188
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 9:12 pm
Location: Hobart, Tasmania, Australia

Re: Donald J Trumps Very Very Large Abrain

Postby Monker » Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:52 pm

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
Monker wrote:If WikiLeaks conspired with Drumpf and Russia to release the "data" at opportune times to affect the election. it could very easily mean that Drumpf conspired with, Russia, an enemy of the United States....and that IS a crime.


More conspiracies....
Who did Wikileaks collude with when they leaked the Iraq and Afghanistan war logs in 2010? What about the Guantanamo Bay files?
Let's be honest: the only reason you care about Wiki's revelations is because they exposed your favored candidate as a total piece of shit (which we already knew).


If Trump, Russia, and WikiLeaks got together and timed the release of documents to affect the 2016 election, that can be seen as conspiracy against the United States. That is the honest truth....and that truth is why you want to focus on Clinton.
Monker
MP3
 
Posts: 10440
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm

Re: Donald J Trumps Very Very Large Abrain

Postby Monker » Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:59 pm

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
Monker wrote:Whatever, it is a lie to say that is the Democratic party's "long term goal" is to have open borders. It is flat out NOT TRUE.


I think Tucker was very specific about the goals.
They are: "get rid of ICE, accept most refugees, give citizenship to tens of millions of people here illegally."

Monker wrote:Sanders is an independent, not a full time Democrat...but, whatever, when these individuals you mention have the power to change the Democrat party platform, then you will actually have a point.


The individuals I mentioned were just a sample of many. Feel free to add Elizabeth Warren and Bill DeBlasio to the list of those who want to replace ICE. It goes on and on.

Monker wrote:Until then, their views do not represent the entire party....and this is the "long term goals" of the Democratic party in regards to immigration:
https://democrats.org/about/party-platf ... mmigration


1) A party platform is not binding.

Maybe you should start quoting campaign bumper stickers and slogans next. What's next?... Arguing whether Hoover really delivered on his promise of a "chicken in every pot"? Pathetic, dude.

2) The fact that you now openly quote Democratic party propaganda is pretty telling.


LOL. I did not quote anything. I gave a link to the Democratic party's platform to the specific portion regarding immigration. What is telling is you calling it "propaganda" and wanting to dismiss it. The bottom line, no matter how you look at it, is Tucker Carlson was lying. Even if I give you all your points about his specifics...those specifics are still not part of the platform. He attributed "open borders" as the "long term goal" of the Democrats. It is very simply a lie.
Monker
MP3
 
Posts: 10440
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm

Re: Donald J Trumps Very Very Large Abrain

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:12 pm

Monker wrote:LOL. I did not quote anything. I gave a link to the Democratic party's platform to the specific portion regarding immigration. What is telling is you calling it "propaganda" and wanting to dismiss it.


OF COURSE, it's political propaganda. If KC or FF posted the GOP.com platform in response to an argument, what would you say?
It's akin to posting pages from Mao's Little Red Book.... :roll:

Monker wrote: The bottom line, no matter how you look at it, is Tucker Carlson was lying.


No. An example of a lie would be "Hillary had permission to use a private server."

Tucker simply said the long-term goals of Democrats is "get rid of ICE, accept most refugees, give citizenship to tens of millions of people here illegally."
As already mentioned, prominent 2020 Democratic hopefuls (Harris, Gillibrand, Sanders) share most, if not all, of the stated goals.
Does the future of the party not shape and influence what it is to become?

Monker wrote:Even if I give you all your points about his specifics...those specifics are still not part of the platform. He attributed "open borders" as the "long term goal" of the Democrats. It is very simply a lie.


But you didn't give any specifics. You quoted Democratic Party propaganda - which tells us all we need to know about you.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 14565
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

PreviousNext

Return to Snowmobiles For The Sahara

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests