Steve Perry tribute band

Strange Talking Street Medicine

Moderators: Andrew, T-Bone

Steve Perry tribute band

Postby perryfan61 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:30 am

https://lasvegas.craigslist.org/muc/d/m ... 40025.html

Sounds like he needs the whole band!! :D :roll: :lol:
The injury that we do to a man must be such that we need not fear his vengeance. Steve Perry
perryfan61
8 Track

Re: Steve Perry tribute band

Postby tater1977 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:29 am

I am seeking the following for this project:

GUITAR PLAYER: Think Neil Schon, but even better.
BASS PLAYER: Someone available to play bass on all of the songs. It is not something we can avoid in this project.
KEYBOARD PLAYER: piano sounds, electric piano sounds, and some synthesizer sounds. Do not be like Jonathan Cain in ANY OTHER WAY.
DRUMMING: Be very good. Be versed in 1) Journey 2) Steve Perry.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I will begin rehearsals in early 1/19 at a rehearsal space I have in Henderson area. ***No drugs allowed at all *** (except Xanax or ambient). If you drink, it must be very light social drinking; Vodka / mixed drinks, light wine consumption is ok. Also some beer. Miing a few beers with Xanax can help lower inhibitions to pay well too. NO TEQUILA. DO NOT DRINK ALOT.

:shock: :lol:
Last edited by tater1977 on Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Perry's good natured bonhomie & the world’s most charmin smile,knocked fans off their feet. Sportin a black tux,gigs came alive as he swished around the stage thrillin audiences w/ charisma that instantly burnt the oxygen right out of the venue.TR.com
tater1977
Compact Disc

Re: Steve Perry tribute band

Postby scarab » Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:32 am

I am glad that wine is okay but I wonder if cheap perfume is too? :lol:

Oh and yeah Vodka but not Tequila. And yeah "NEIL" Schon or even better, sure you will find that.
And what is this drug "Ambient" that is okay?

Anyway I will be there cause it supposedly will attract MANY MANY Female fans.

I just hope I dont "Miing a few beers with Xanax can help lower inhibitions to pay well too."

thanks for the link, I am hoping Andrew will charter a flight for all us die hards.
a man, well, he'll walk right into hell with both eyes open. But even the devil can't fool a dog!"
scarab
Cassette Tape

Return to Steve Perry