President Donald J. Ttump - Terminal Thread

General Intelligent Discussion & One Thread About That Buttknuckle

Moderator: Andrew

Re: Donald J Trump 'Covfefe & Hamberders' Thread

Postby Memorex » Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:23 am

JBlake wrote:
Memorex wrote:
Andrew wrote:Apparently I am scheduled to come in here and say something outrageous to kick start this thread.

Ok, so...

With all the nutjobs gone, the thread is beautifully peaceful. Just shows what bias was devouring this topic. Racism and conspiracy. Proudly brought top you by Fuckoff News.

PS. Trump blows.


This truly sums up the new left. I mean - in a fucking nutshell. Hear what you are saying. After you insulted everyone with childish name calling and pranks, you pushed out people who are decent and hard working to a place where they can discuss what are often very common-sense thoughts (not all, but many). They were willing to engage you on real discussion, even though they disagreed with you. They did not sink to your low (most, not all). You closed the thread. You changed words. You pushed people away. And then, when nearly everyone you disagree with is gone and you have an empty, soulless thread, you claim peace and insinuate that it must be the crazy people that left that has created this peace. This is not peace. This is silence. This is your bubble. This is what's wrong with politics today. But there were more of them than there are of you. It's called the silent majority. Shut them up when you are near, but they are not quiet.

Also, fuck you very much for saying any of those folks are racist. Find me a racist comment. Find me a racist person in there. I never saw any of that and I read most of the thread. Just because you call someone racist does not mean they are racist. It is your childish inability to listen and process what people who do not agree with you have to say. Trump isn't racist. The governor of Virginia isn't racist. And we aren't racist.

In the end, you pushed people away, even if you hate those people I don't think it was right. As for me, I have been around since the beginning and I lost a tremendous amount of respect for you. Not because we disagree on some things. I suspect we all agree on a lot more than we admit. But because of the way you treated people just because they disagreed with you. And you wielded power just because you could. Also, don't fucking call me a racist because I want lower taxes and an immigration system that is fair and just and lawful and you know, like every other fucking country on earth. You owe all of us an apology, or at least you need to recognize what you did wrong.


Agree.

Sad part is, you might get banned. One thing I've learned over the years, disagree with people who are the gate keepers and they will close you out.


Maybe I came off as more angry than I am. I just hate when people throw the racism word around when there is enough real racism to combat as a team. Calling me a racist is't going to make me think, "Ya know, I think the Government should take more of my money and spend it foolishly." I suppose I could try and go back to the Obama thread and find where all the liberals called Barry out for wanting a wall, or Hillary. But I doubt I'd find anything. But suddenly people saying the same thing are racist. It's so pathetic. So I come off as angry and I'm not really angry, just disappointed and offended. And I have done enough good in my life, and I know others have, that we should not have to endure some of what's been done.

When I wrote what I wrote this morning, I did not know some folks had been banned. So it's even more silly than I thought. I guess all I can say is I don't appreciate it. Wrong is wrong. And I have been proven wrong before in EPIC ways, but I just feel like common sense will prevail. That just requires Andrew to look past all the noise of the new left.
User avatar
Memorex
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 3334
Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:30 pm

Re: Donald J Trump 'Covfefe & Hamberders' Thread

Postby verslibre » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:03 pm

Memorex wrote:You owe all of us an apology, or at least you need to recognize what you did wrong.


Do those of you who did not hesitate to post tasteless shit in this thread plan to apologize, too?

Didn't think so.
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
User avatar
verslibre
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 6459
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:55 pm

Re: Donald J Trump 'Covfefe & Hamberders' Thread

Postby verslibre » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:05 pm

JBlake wrote:One thing I've learned over the years, disagree with people who are the gate keepers and they will close you out.


Or disagree with you guys and get accused of performing sex acts with family members. Real upper crust stuff.
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
User avatar
verslibre
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 6459
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:55 pm

Re: Donald J Trump 'Covfefe & Hamberders' Thread

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:27 pm

verslibre wrote:Or disagree with you guys and get accused of performing sex acts with family members. Real upper crust stuff.


Memorex posted a passionate thoughtful post meriting an actual adult response. These one sentence asides from you add nothing.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 14312
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: Donald J Trump 'Covfefe & Hamberders' Thread

Postby Andrew » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:42 pm

Memorex wrote:
When I wrote what I wrote this morning, I did not know some folks had been banned. So it's even more silly than I thought. I guess all I can say is I don't appreciate it. Wrong is wrong. And I have been proven wrong before in EPIC ways, but I just feel like common sense will prevail. That just requires Andrew to look past all the noise of the new left.


Racist was in reference to RWNJs supporting this bilovating orange blowfish's agenda without question. MAGA hats are the new KKK hoodies. At least that's how I see it. Obviously from a distance....but the overwhelming belief in this country is that if you see a white male wearing one of those caps, you know exactly what they stand for.
Trump is the most obviously outwardly racist asshole since Robert Mugabe.

Anyway...I apologise if that offends.

As for the banning - this is my forum, my site and my money. A couple of those people and one huge asshole in particular was posting nothing but conspiracies, hard-right propaganda and in the one case, generally just being a smug asshole.

I'm quite happy to be called a lefty - that in my view of the term means I am pro-equal and fair rights for all; pro-looking after the world we live in; and pro-forward thinking social policies.

If you think about it - the only reason we aren't still burning witches at the stake and have progressed beyond an average lifespan of 40 years is all due to forward thinking people and policies.

Anyway...all this is wasted...those removed from this site have given me peace of mind that my forum is no longer being used to post blatant bullshit and stuff Sean Hannity would proudly sprout. Hypocrisy abound.
User avatar
Andrew
Administrator
 
Posts: 10054
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 9:12 pm
Location: Hobart, Tasmania, Australia

Re: Donald J Trump 'Covfefe & Hamberders' Thread

Postby Andrew » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:55 pm

I just realised there was an additional point I wanted to make.

In the past, I have let most things go. The constant abuse of Obama, the constant BS about Hilary (no, I'm not a fan of her) and Benghazi and all the GWB era stuff...

I let it go.

But with this pro-Drumpf stuff. I'm sorry.... I see supports of left and right as being fundamentally good people. You are here in this forum afterall. But I JUST CANNOT UNDERSTAND supporters of this fucking moron. I get that conservatives like Republican policies etc...but supporting this fucking lying asshole who is at every turn just a pure shitty human being.

Clinton got impeached for lying about a blowjob. Holy shitballs!!!!! Look at what Drumpf has done past and present. And it's all being written off as acceptable by the right-wingers. WHY? HOW?

Yeah yeah, there's good and band both sides of any isle...but surely you HAVE to admit that this guy is a compulsive liar, total con-artist and big fat moron.

If anyone that was recently banned would like back in - feel free to email me and I will reactivate your account. NOT because this board needs action (stats are completely the same as you are all still reading this daily) - but as an olive branch from a lefty to some long time readers/posters who do miss the community here and access to PMs etc (where no doubt I am vilified daily...).

I may have been harsh on a few, but it all goes back to Drumpf. People who think he is great and buy all his bullshit are people I just don't want any connection to. Hasn't happened with any other leader, but this guy....yo momma....too much!
User avatar
Andrew
Administrator
 
Posts: 10054
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 9:12 pm
Location: Hobart, Tasmania, Australia

Re: Donald J Trump 'Covfefe & Hamberders' Thread

Postby Andrew » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:55 pm

verslibre wrote:
Memorex wrote:You owe all of us an apology, or at least you need to recognize what you did wrong.


Do those of you who did not hesitate to post tasteless shit in this thread plan to apologize, too?

Didn't think so.


I'll give anyone a chance to do just that.
User avatar
Andrew
Administrator
 
Posts: 10054
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 9:12 pm
Location: Hobart, Tasmania, Australia

Re: Donald J Trump 'Covfefe & Hamberders' Thread

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:57 pm

Andrew wrote:Clinton got impeached for lying about a blowjob. Holy shitballs!!!!! Look at what Drumpf has done past and present. And it's all being written off as acceptable by the right-wingers. WHY? HOW?


People in this thread (including myself and others who are now gone) already took the time to discuss this with you. Those posts were never responsed to. Also, if you are a lefty, why don't you post anything that's, y'know, even remotely left of center? If I was brand new to this forum, I would think your political ideology revolves mostly around an unquestioning support of the military industrial complex, fear of Russians, and hatred of Wikileaks. One would think a lefty would be supportive of some Trump actions like bringing troops home from quagmires and re-doing corporate trade deals. As for Clinton's BJ....ancient history. In general, society has become more sex positive.
Last edited by The_Noble_Cause on Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 14312
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: Donald J Trump 'Covfefe & Hamberders' Thread

Postby verslibre » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:02 pm

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
verslibre wrote:Or disagree with you guys and get accused of performing sex acts with family members. Real upper crust stuff.


Memorex posted a passionate thoughtful post meriting an actual adult response. These one sentence asides from you add nothing.


Because his treehouse got knocked down by the developer. What did you expect? They're not merely "asides," are they?
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
User avatar
verslibre
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 6459
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:55 pm

Re: Donald J Trump 'Covfefe & Hamberders' Thread

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:08 pm

verslibre wrote:Because his treehouse got knocked down by the developer. What did you expect? They're not merely "asides," are they?


Whining about one side's behavior, as if shitposting is exclusive to only them, is a stupid aside.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 14312
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: Donald J Trump 'Covfefe & Hamberders' Thread

Postby verslibre » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:09 pm

The_Noble_Cause wrote:As for Clinton's BJ....ancient history. In general, society has become more sex positive.


Throw it into reverse there, buddy! Back up with the double standard!

What happened a few weeks ago? AOC was wrongfully chastised on a righty website for a "selfie" she took "in the tub, with bare breasts discernible."

Turned out it wasn't AOC at all, it was another girl...who appeared on camera to say so.

It's only "sex positive" when people have something to lose or gain, right? Like everyone who kept trying to sweep Trump's extramarital activities under the rug, or the affairs of other Republicans.

I'd love it if it we could do away with all that riff raff, but I don't see it happening, and the rightys aren't going to budge. Till then...it's a two-way street.
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
User avatar
verslibre
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 6459
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:55 pm

Re: Donald J Trump 'Covfefe & Hamberders' Thread

Postby verslibre » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:09 pm

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
verslibre wrote:Because his treehouse got knocked down by the developer. What did you expect? They're not merely "asides," are they?


Whining about one side's behavior, as if shitposting is exclusive to only them, is a stupid aside.


Who is fucking whining? Oh, that's right: Memorex. His entire post is a plea.

I expect better from you, but I have to remind myself whose side you're on. :wink:
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
User avatar
verslibre
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 6459
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:55 pm

Re: Donald J Trump 'Covfefe & Hamberders' Thread

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:19 pm

verslibre wrote:Throw it into reverse there, buddy! Back up with the double standard!

What happened a few weeks ago? AOC was wrongfully chastised on a righty website for a "selfie" she took "in the tub, with bare breasts discernible."

Turned out it wasn't AOC at all, it was another girl...who appeared on camera to say so.

It's only "sex positive" when people have something to lose or gain, right? Like everyone who kept trying to sweep Trump's extramarital activities under the rug, or the affairs of other Republicans.

I'd love it if it we could do away with all that riff raff, but I don't see it happening, and the rightys aren't going to budge. Till then...it's a two-way street.


Again, this is another stupid aside. What does ONE website's retracted story prove regarding the evolution of societal sexual norms? If you want to invoke the sexual persecution of Bill Clinton, then you need to look at the whole picture. Clinton signed the DOMA act banning gay marriage. Since that time, the Supreme Court has made gay marriage a constitutional right. Trump had gays speak for him at his convention. As I said, the party has changed and so has society at large. Obviously the party still has an evangelic sect that they cater to, most visibly represented by VP Pence. But 2019 is not the same as 1998.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 14312
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: Donald J Trump 'Covfefe & Hamberders' Thread

Postby verslibre » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:25 pm

It's only a stupid aside because YOU want it to be a stupid aside. This just happened — a smaller event in a chain of ongoing bullshit.

And you know it. :lol:
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
User avatar
verslibre
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 6459
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:55 pm

Re: Donald J Trump 'Covfefe & Hamberders' Thread

Postby verslibre » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:27 pm

The_Noble_Cause wrote:Obviously the party still has an evangelic sect that they cater to, most visibly represented by VP Pence.


Nobody pays attention to him, anyway. Have you not noticed this?

The_Noble_Cause wrote:But 2019 is not the same as 1998.


DUH.
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
User avatar
verslibre
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 6459
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:55 pm

Re: Donald J Trump 'Covfefe & Hamberders' Thread

Postby Memorex » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:27 pm

Andrew wrote:I just realised there was an additional point I wanted to make.

In the past, I have let most things go. The constant abuse of Obama, the constant BS about Hilary (no, I'm not a fan of her) and Benghazi and all the GWB era stuff...

I let it go.

But with this pro-Drumpf stuff. I'm sorry.... I see supports of left and right as being fundamentally good people. You are here in this forum afterall. But I JUST CANNOT UNDERSTAND supporters of this fucking moron. I get that conservatives like Republican policies etc...but supporting this fucking lying asshole who is at every turn just a pure shitty human being.

Clinton got impeached for lying about a blowjob. Holy shitballs!!!!! Look at what Drumpf has done past and present. And it's all being written off as acceptable by the right-wingers. WHY? HOW?

Yeah yeah, there's good and band both sides of any isle...but surely you HAVE to admit that this guy is a compulsive liar, total con-artist and big fat moron.

If anyone that was recently banned would like back in - feel free to email me and I will reactivate your account. NOT because this board needs action (stats are completely the same as you are all still reading this daily) - but as an olive branch from a lefty to some long time readers/posters who do miss the community here and access to PMs etc (where no doubt I am vilified daily...).

I may have been harsh on a few, but it all goes back to Drumpf. People who think he is great and buy all his bullshit are people I just don't want any connection to. Hasn't happened with any other leader, but this guy....yo momma....too much!


Well, good on you for offering the olive branch. My response is this: I do not see Trump as a racist person. I do not see him as this horrible human being. If he was my neighbor and I was friends with him and his wife, I would be horrified at some of the things he has done. But he is a billionaire. I already assume most billionaires or politicians that have been in the game a long time are a different breed of cat. Of course Trump cheated on his wife, as do most famous billionaires. But I don't care. And guess what, neither do you. Especially if you are ok with many of the past leaders, in many countries. There are many stories out there about Obama and his extra curricular activities, but the media protects him. Bill Clinton is by all accounts a serial rapist. But the media protected him. You are listening to the media instead of finding the source. You are a birther, but with Trump racism. Bill and Hillary are true racists. I mean, deep racists. But again, the media protects them. I just don't see where the "Trump is a racist" narrative comes from. I truly don't.

My grandparents, great aunts and uncles, cousins, on the West Virginia side of the family were the most racist people I have ever met. Straight up Democrats. But do I think anyone that says "I'm With Her" is a racist? The red hat is racist to you because the media has told you over and over that it's racist. But there is no source for it. There is nothing that was said or done to make it that. You need to pull back. I bet I can show you more stories of Trump helping blacks than you can show me of him making racist comments. And I bet I can show you far more racist comments from Hillary. You say you don't like Hillary, but that was the choice this country had. Trump or Hillary. It's the Dems that nominated such a corrupt person. And when I call Hillary corrupt, the single most corrupt politician in our history, I can back it with volumes of facts. I'm not just throwing that word out because Hannity told me.

I do agree that some of the people that were posting here were out of line. I can do without all the name calling from both sides because I do believe we are all good people. Every one of us. And we should be able to discuss political differences at a higher level.

Anyway, I think it would be great if you stepped back and just looked for sources. Without spin. Look for the source of the racist label on Trump. It honestly does not exist. I am sure many of his supporters are racist. Just as with the Democrats. Racism is alive and well in America. But so what. I support conservative policies, which to me are not racist. They are very much about individuals and our citizens (first) and the rest of the world. You and I both know conservatives on average are more generous to charity. We believe in directly helping instead of going through the government. We are not compassion-less. We just believe the government fucks up most things. And I can back that up with volumes of facts as well.

I am glad that under Trump, we have the lowest unemployment rate for blacks, Hispanics, and women in 50 years, or ever. I don't think racist/sexist people would be striving for that. Just peel back the label for a few and search for the source material.
User avatar
Memorex
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 3334
Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:30 pm

Re: Donald J Trump 'Covfefe & Hamberders' Thread

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:32 pm

verslibre wrote:It's only a stupid aside because YOU want it to be a stupid aside. This just happened — a smaller event in a chain of ongoing bullshit.


I ask again, what does ONE website's retracted story prove regarding the evolution of societal sexual norms? I could just as easily post an isolated example of sexism coming from the other side. Say, for example, the recent reaction by many toward Heather Nauert's promotion to the UN. If the GOP was still in the throes of the Christian Right, Trump never would have gotten elected. Things have changed.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 14312
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: Donald J Trump 'Covfefe & Hamberders' Thread

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:34 pm

verslibre wrote:
The_Noble_Cause wrote:But 2019 is not the same as 1998.


DUH.


Then why are you comparing Clinton's BJ scandal to today? Again, you can't debate worth a hot shit. You're all over the place.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 14312
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: Donald J Trump 'Covfefe & Hamberders' Thread

Postby verslibre » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:59 pm

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
verslibre wrote:It's only a stupid aside because YOU want it to be a stupid aside. This just happened — a smaller event in a chain of ongoing bullshit.


I ask again, what does ONE website's retracted story prove regarding the evolution of societal sexual norms? I could just as easily post an isolated example of sexism coming from the other side. Say, for example, the recent reaction by many toward Heather Nauert's promotion to the UN.


I said two-way street, right? Right.

The_Noble_Cause wrote:If the GOP was still in the throes of the Christian Right, Trump never would have gotten elected. Things have changed.


Trump was elected because the same people who classify themselves as the "Christian Right" DID/DO. NOT. CARE.

Are you seriously going to pretend to be that dense? :!:
Last edited by verslibre on Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
User avatar
verslibre
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 6459
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:55 pm

Re: Donald J Trump 'Covfefe & Hamberders' Thread

Postby verslibre » Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:00 pm

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
verslibre wrote:
The_Noble_Cause wrote:But 2019 is not the same as 1998.


DUH.


Then why are you comparing Clinton's BJ scandal to today? Again, you can't debate worth a hot shit. You're all over the place.


It was already brought up. And it IS a concrete example of why one side will work furiously, tirelessly to dismantle the other's administration and then play cover-up with their own many years later. The four numbers that identify a year don't make something irrelevant. Why are we still talking about shit that happened decades ago? Turn on the news.
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
User avatar
verslibre
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 6459
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:55 pm

Re: Donald J Trump 'Covfefe & Hamberders' Thread

Postby verslibre » Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:05 pm

Memorex wrote:Well, good on you for offering the olive branch. My response is this: I do not see Trump as a racist person. I do not see him as this horrible human being. If he was my neighbor and I was friends with him and his wife, I would be horrified at some of the things he has done. But he is a billionaire. I already assume most billionaires or politicians that have been in the game a long time are a different breed of cat. Of course Trump cheated on his wife, as do most famous billionaires. But I don't care. And guess what, neither do you. Especially if you are ok with many of the past leaders, in many countries. There are many stories out there about Obama and his extra curricular activities, but the media protects him. Bill Clinton is by all accounts a serial rapist. But the media protected him. You are listening to the media instead of finding the source. You are a birther, but with Trump racism. Bill and Hillary are true racists. I mean, deep racists. But again, the media protects them. I just don't see where the "Trump is a racist" narrative comes from. I truly don't.


All you're saying, essentially, is "rich people [can] get away it, and it's okay, because they're rich people."
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
User avatar
verslibre
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 6459
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:55 pm

Re: Donald J Trump 'Covfefe & Hamberders' Thread

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:17 pm

verslibre wrote:It was already brought up. And it IS a concrete example of why one side will work furiously, tirelessly to dismantle the other's administration and then play cover-up with their own many years later. The four numbers that identify a year don't make something irrelevant. Why are we still talking about shit that happened decades ago? Turn on the news.


No idea what you're trying to say. I don't think you do either. Sounds like you are trying to say that the GOP is engaging in hypocrisy because they won't impeach Trump over his numerous affairs. Do you even realize that many of the politicians that led the Clinton impeachment (Bob Barr, Gingrich, Hastert etc) are no longer in office? Times have changed. Nobody cares.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 14312
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: Donald J Trump 'Covfefe & Hamberders' Thread

Postby Memorex » Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:19 pm

verslibre wrote:
Memorex wrote:Well, good on you for offering the olive branch. My response is this: I do not see Trump as a racist person. I do not see him as this horrible human being. If he was my neighbor and I was friends with him and his wife, I would be horrified at some of the things he has done. But he is a billionaire. I already assume most billionaires or politicians that have been in the game a long time are a different breed of cat. Of course Trump cheated on his wife, as do most famous billionaires. But I don't care. And guess what, neither do you. Especially if you are ok with many of the past leaders, in many countries. There are many stories out there about Obama and his extra curricular activities, but the media protects him. Bill Clinton is by all accounts a serial rapist. But the media protected him. You are listening to the media instead of finding the source. You are a birther, but with Trump racism. Bill and Hillary are true racists. I mean, deep racists. But again, the media protects them. I just don't see where the "Trump is a racist" narrative comes from. I truly don't.


All you're saying, essentially, is "rich people [can] get away it, and it's okay, because they're rich people."


I'm just saying it's reality. And you say it too by not caring when the other side does it. We are the same. I can just be honest about it.
User avatar
Memorex
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 3334
Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:30 pm

Re: Donald J Trump 'Covfefe & Hamberders' Thread

Postby Memorex » Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:21 pm

Clinton was impeached for lying, not for any sexual thing he did. And if it was about sex, it started because it happened when he was president, in the Oval Office, with an intern working for him. Big difference from Stormy, no?
User avatar
Memorex
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 3334
Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:30 pm

Re: Donald J Trump 'Covfefe & Hamberders' Thread

Postby verslibre » Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:22 pm

Memorex wrote:
verslibre wrote:
Memorex wrote:Well, good on you for offering the olive branch. My response is this: I do not see Trump as a racist person. I do not see him as this horrible human being. If he was my neighbor and I was friends with him and his wife, I would be horrified at some of the things he has done. But he is a billionaire. I already assume most billionaires or politicians that have been in the game a long time are a different breed of cat. Of course Trump cheated on his wife, as do most famous billionaires. But I don't care. And guess what, neither do you. Especially if you are ok with many of the past leaders, in many countries. There are many stories out there about Obama and his extra curricular activities, but the media protects him. Bill Clinton is by all accounts a serial rapist. But the media protected him. You are listening to the media instead of finding the source. You are a birther, but with Trump racism. Bill and Hillary are true racists. I mean, deep racists. But again, the media protects them. I just don't see where the "Trump is a racist" narrative comes from. I truly don't.


All you're saying, essentially, is "rich people [can] get away it, and it's okay, because they're rich people."


I'm just saying it's reality. And you say it too by not caring when the other side does it. We are the same. I can just be honest about it.


Who said I didn't care? You continue to yak like I'm as liberal-Left as you are conservative-Right. I never said that.
Last edited by verslibre on Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
User avatar
verslibre
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 6459
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:55 pm

Re: Donald J Trump 'Covfefe & Hamberders' Thread

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:22 pm

verslibre wrote:I said two-way street, right? Right.


So you are saying both parties are stuck in the 90's when it comes to sexual issues? I don't agree with this at all.

verslibre wrote:Trump was elected because the same people who classify themselves as the "Christian Right" DID/DO. NOT. CARE.

Are you seriously going to pretend to be that dense? :!:


Partially. But Trump also broadened the GOP tent to include people who otherwise would have voted Democrat. As I said a few posts up, the party has changed. Do you think the blue collar union workers Trump courted give a shit about BJs?
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 14312
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: Donald J Trump 'Covfefe & Hamberders' Thread

Postby verslibre » Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:24 pm

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
verslibre wrote:I said two-way street, right? Right.


So you are saying both parties are stuck in the 90's when it comes to sexual issues? I don't agree with this at all.


That's not what I implied. I thought I was pretty clear about the bullshit chain. It's not going to break anytime soon. (I know you agree.)
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
User avatar
verslibre
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 6459
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:55 pm

Re: Donald J Trump 'Covfefe & Hamberders' Thread

Postby verslibre » Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:25 pm

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
verslibre wrote:It was already brought up. And it IS a concrete example of why one side will work furiously, tirelessly to dismantle the other's administration and then play cover-up with their own many years later. The four numbers that identify a year don't make something irrelevant. Why are we still talking about shit that happened decades ago? Turn on the news.


No idea what you're trying to say. I don't think you do either. Sounds like you are trying to say that the GOP is engaging in hypocrisy because they won't impeach Trump over his numerous affairs. Do you even realize that many of the politicians that led the Clinton impeachment (Bob Barr, Gingrich, Hastert etc) are no longer in office? Times have changed. Nobody cares.


Because, obviously, it doesn't help your stance. Right? Right. :lol:
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
User avatar
verslibre
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 6459
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:55 pm

Re: Donald J Trump 'Covfefe & Hamberders' Thread

Postby Andrew » Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:31 pm

verslibre wrote:
Memorex wrote:Well, good on you for offering the olive branch. My response is this: I do not see Trump as a racist person. I do not see him as this horrible human being. If he was my neighbor and I was friends with him and his wife, I would be horrified at some of the things he has done. But he is a billionaire. I already assume most billionaires or politicians that have been in the game a long time are a different breed of cat. Of course Trump cheated on his wife, as do most famous billionaires. But I don't care. And guess what, neither do you. Especially if you are ok with many of the past leaders, in many countries. There are many stories out there about Obama and his extra curricular activities, but the media protects him. Bill Clinton is by all accounts a serial rapist. But the media protected him. You are listening to the media instead of finding the source. You are a birther, but with Trump racism. Bill and Hillary are true racists. I mean, deep racists. But again, the media protects them. I just don't see where the "Trump is a racist" narrative comes from. I truly don't.


All you're saying, essentially, is "rich people [can] get away it, and it's okay, because they're rich people."


I think that summation sums up the entire entitled Drumpf clan.
User avatar
Andrew
Administrator
 
Posts: 10054
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 9:12 pm
Location: Hobart, Tasmania, Australia

Re: Donald J Trump 'Covfefe & Hamberders' Thread

Postby Andrew » Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:39 pm

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
Andrew wrote:Clinton got impeached for lying about a blowjob. Holy shitballs!!!!! Look at what Drumpf has done past and present. And it's all being written off as acceptable by the right-wingers. WHY? HOW?


People in this thread (including myself and others who are now gone) already took the time to discuss this with you. Those posts were never responsed to. Also, if you are a lefty, why don't you post anything that's, y'know, even remotely left of center? If I was brand new to this forum, I would think your political ideology revolves mostly around an unquestioning support of the military industrial complex, fear of Russians, and hatred of Wikileaks. One would think a lefty would be supportive of some Trump actions like bringing troops home from quagmires and re-doing corporate trade deals. As for Clinton's BJ....ancient history. In general, society has become more sex positive.


My biggest problem is I don't have time to debate or post that often. I've got a site and a label to run. I could get stuck in here all day and no one's mind would be changed one iota. You're here to stir shit up...the others to post pro-drumpf propaganda.

There's only a couple of people patient enough to offer any kind of rebuttal....which is then shouted down by the 4-5 hard-right posters.

To your points briefly...

- Troops home - only when it doesn't leave a power vacuum that could lead to worse.
- Russia - how many indicted so far? And All of them with Russian ties. LOL
- Wikileaks - run by an Aussie, I used to support. But their bias became very clear in recent years.
- Clinton's BJ - no, it's very much still an issue as the current presidump isn't being held to the same account. That's hypocritical.
User avatar
Andrew
Administrator
 
Posts: 10054
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 9:12 pm
Location: Hobart, Tasmania, Australia

PreviousNext

Return to Snowmobiles For The Sahara

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests