Postby Art Vandelay » Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:40 am

"Serenity now...insanity later."
Art Vandelay
Cassette Tape

Re: "It Happened!!!"

Postby scarab » Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:54 am

https://twitter.com/NealSchonMusic/stat ... 32/photo/1

going into the studio next week... :lol:

didnt Neal say he was never going to bring up this again?
a man, well, he'll walk right into hell with both eyes open. But even the devil can't fool a dog!"
scarab
Cassette Tape

Postby marco17 » Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:00 am

He'll never let it go, and I would think even if SP had any remote desire to EVER do anything again, something like this would just annoy him and push him farther away. Neal continues to be butt-hurt that Perry doesn't want anything to do with him/them.
marco17
8 Track

Postby JourneyHard » Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:06 am

I think this has nothing to do with Steve Perry. Neal did this to get back at Jon after Jon took a shot at him with re-recording What It Takes To Win. I think the feud is still going on between them.
JourneyHard
8 Track

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:44 am

JourneyHard wrote:I think this has nothing to do with Steve Perry. Neal did this to get back at Jon after Jon took a shot at him with re-recording What It Takes To Win. I think the feud is still going on between them.

I think this is a very strange analysis. Jon has re-recorded Journey songs before. WITTW isn't even a hit song. So who gives a shit? Neal made this tweet because 1) it's April Fools and 2) it's a guaranteed way to make his social media Q rating score. In case you haven't noticed, since getting married, the drama is never ending with this guy.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby JourneyHard » Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:00 pm

The_Noble_Cause wrote:I think this is a very strange analysis. Jon has re-recorded Journey songs before. WITTW isn't even a hit song. So who gives a shit? Neal made this tweet because 1) it's April Fools and 2) it's a guaranteed way to make his social media Q rating score. In case you haven't noticed, since getting married, the drama is never ending with this guy.

I agree that ever since Neal got married it has been crazy town. Normally, Neal wouldn't care what Jon did. But there is still some weird catfight between the wives or something else going on.

Neal should just rock out with Journey Through Time and forget all this drama. At this point, the worst thing that could happen is if Perry wants to do an album with Neal. It would be some soft rock crap that Neal really doesn't want to do. Neal doesn't know how good he has it. Just rock out with Gregg Rolie and have a blast!
JourneyHard
8 Track

Postby FamilyMan » Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:41 pm

JourneyHard wrote:
The_Noble_Cause wrote:I think this is a very strange analysis. Jon has re-recorded Journey songs before. WITTW isn't even a hit song. So who gives a shit? Neal made this tweet because 1) it's April Fools and 2) it's a guaranteed way to make his social media Q rating score. In case you haven't noticed, since getting married, the drama is never ending with this guy.

I agree that ever since Neal got married it has been crazy town. Normally, Neal wouldn't care what Jon did. But there is still some weird catfight between the wives or something else going on.

Neal should just rock out with Journey Through Time and forget all this drama. At this point, the worst thing that could happen is if Perry wants to do an album with Neal. It would be some soft rock crap that Neal really doesn't want to do. Neal doesn't know how good he has it. Just rock out with Gregg Rolie and have a blast!

Journey Though Time may sooth Neal's savage beast, but it won't pay his bills. Only the classic Journey lineup will do that. Neal and Jon are stuck with one another, and the dirty dozen, whether they like it or not. And Perry will never collaborate with either one of them again.
"I'd love to hear his voice again." - Neal Schon 2008
FamilyMan
Cassette Tape

Postby Arkansas » Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:16 am

JourneyHard wrote:I agree that ever since Neal got married it has been crazy town. Normally, Neal wouldn't care what Jon did. But there is still some weird catfight between the wives or something else going on.

I think the real problem occurred a couple of years ago. It's all about the White House. Jon is married to someone who has access. Neal is married to someone that's been banned. Remember the Salahi party crashing thing? That put her on the naughty list. That means that Neal won't go by association. That's why he wasn't invited when the other guys went. That's why he got so p!ssed when that happened. I'd bet that wifey thought it was all being thrown in their faces, so Neal blew it up. He called it politics, when it was really just a tourist visit. I'd bet that since he can't go, he thinks that they shouldn't have gone either. And he really took it hard when the guys were in pics labeled Journey.

Maybe the other thing is that when Schon isn't the road, he gets bored and goes negative. Think about it. He doesn't do all this crap when they're touring, no?

later~
Arkansas
Cassette Tape

Return to Journey