Donald J Trump Super Duper Obamagate Thread

General Intelligent Discussion & One Thread About That Buttknuckle

Moderator: Andrew

Re: Donald J Trump Fox News Approved Presidential Thread

Postby Memorex » Sat Mar 21, 2020 4:01 pm

Andrew wrote:SHAME ON ANYONE WHO STILL SUPPORTS THIS PIECE OF SHIT HUMAN

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1241 ... 24933?s=21

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1241 ... 04001?s=21

Chill dude. You are going to give yourself a nervous breakdown.
Memorex
Stereo LP

Postby Andrew » Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:09 pm

Now is about the time you’re going to wish you elected someone with half a working brain cell.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby RPM » Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:30 pm

MSNBC anchor Andrea Mitchell seemed surprised on Wednesday that Americans are viewing President Trump as a leader given the way he has handled the coronavirus pandemic.

"We're also seeing some polls indicating the president's approval rating among Democrats and independents skyrocketing to their highest levels yet -- to some 60 percent approval ratings for the way he's handling this crisis as he continues to hold these briefings," she said, referring to Trump's daily briefings on his response to the pandemic.
Her comments came after a Gallup poll showed 60 percent of Americans approving of Trump's handling of the coronavirus.
"Remember Suzanne, those summer nights, those summer nights with me"
RPM
Cassette Tape

Postby Monker » Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:52 pm

RPM wrote:MSNBC anchor Andrea Mitchell seemed surprised on Wednesday that Americans are viewing President Trump as a leader given the way he has handled the coronavirus pandemic.

"We're also seeing some polls indicating the president's approval rating among Democrats and independents skyrocketing to their highest levels yet -- to some 60 percent approval ratings for the way he's handling this crisis as he continues to hold these briefings," she said, referring to Trump's daily briefings on his response to the pandemic.
Her comments came after a Gallup poll showed 60 percent of Americans approving of Trump's handling of the coronavirus.

From the same article you quoted from:

“The problem President Trump has is he’s made a bunch of promises that have turned out to be wrong on this virus, and going forward, once we get really deep into this in the next couple of weeks, the American public is going to look back and say, ‘What did you say would happen and what actually happened?'” Messina declared. “The second political challenge he has is the economy, right? These numbers right in the middle of his re-election campaign. The unemployment numbers are skyrocketing in the states, and this is going to present a real problem for him.”

“For Vice President Biden, he has the opposite problem, which is he now has to kind of sit there and watch all of this. He can’t go out and raise money, he can’t kind of consolidate his lead. We had to move some of the primaries back. So it’s a challenge for him too,” he concluded. “But right now, President Trump, I would reject all of the polls you see back and forth and just know that in a month from now, people are going to kind of look back and say, ‘What happened and who is responsible?’ and President Trump’s comments are someday going to be on a television ad and it’s going to be really difficult for him to rebut in the Fall of this year.”

----------------------

The bottom line is Trump is acting irresponsible for saying this is going to be over in Easter....just as it was irresponsible to brush it off earlier this year, just as it was irresponsible to believe the China ban would fix everything. He is failing as a leader by not ordering factories to produce ventilators and masks, gowns, gloves, etc. When more and more video comes from NY that show patients dying due to lack of ventilators, Trump's failure as a leader is directly to blame for that. He has been lying about "anybody who wants a test can get one." Getting a $1200 check is not enough to cover MONTHS of unemployment. Democrat PAC's are going to have a HUGE amount of material for Swift Boat/Eddie Horton type ads...and they would be foolish to not use it. The real attacks against Trump have not even started yet.
Monker
MP3

Postby Monker » Tue Apr 14, 2020 5:15 am

So, Trump was wrong for saying this would be over by Easter.
Now he says May 1....REALLY? This is going to last well into summer...abviously.
He continuously lies to the public by saying from the start that everybody who wants to can get tested.
He did not use his presidential power to mobilize industry to create masks, gowns, etc, and ventilators.

He is now slipping in job approval polls. In the last couple polls, he is in the low 40's, including Rasmussen which normally leans conservative.

In just a few weeks unemployment jumped to where it was at the height of the Great Recession. So, like W, Trump inherited a good economy and ruined it...except it took W 8yrs, and Trump only took 4.

Trump has a choice. Start opening up society and the economy and hope for a recovery...which risks the virus making a comeback with even more people dying, and the economy NOT coming back. Or, hold off on opening everything up with the understanding that the economy is NOT coming back and he is saving lives.

Either way he is screwed politically...and it is his own fault for being slow to respond, and responding weak.

Back in February, he should have acted. As I said, this is his Katrina. During Katrina, my biggest critique was that it was NOT a state issue, it was BEYOND New Orleans...it affected multiple states and therefore it was a national emergency and the federal government had the responsibility to step up and respond - and they failed, and tried to blame state and local government. Trump is doing the EXACT SAME THING. He owns this. The US response was late and too weak. People DIED because of it...and we all continue to suffer the consequences of having an ineffective and failed leader as president.

By November, I think and expect a large section of the population are going to be angry about how all of this was handled and they will justifiably blame Trump. At this point, I think November is going to be an extremely close election.
Monker
MP3

Postby Memorex » Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:03 am

Monker wrote:So, Trump was wrong for saying this would be over by Easter.
Now he says May 1....REALLY? This is going to last well into summer...abviously.
He continuously lies to the public by saying from the start that everybody who wants to can get tested.
He did not use his presidential power to mobilize industry to create masks, gowns, etc, and ventilators.

He is now slipping in job approval polls. In the last couple polls, he is in the low 40's, including Rasmussen which normally leans conservative.

In just a few weeks unemployment jumped to where it was at the height of the Great Recession. So, like W, Trump inherited a good economy and ruined it...except it took W 8yrs, and Trump only took 4.

Trump has a choice. Start opening up society and the economy and hope for a recovery...which risks the virus making a comeback with even more people dying, and the economy NOT coming back. Or, hold off on opening everything up with the understanding that the economy is NOT coming back and he is saving lives.

Either way he is screwed politically...and it is his own fault for being slow to respond, and responding weak.

Back in February, he should have acted. As I said, this is his Katrina. During Katrina, my biggest critique was that it was NOT a state issue, it was BEYOND New Orleans...it affected multiple states and therefore it was a national emergency and the federal government had the responsibility to step up and respond - and they failed, and tried to blame state and local government. Trump is doing the EXACT SAME THING. He owns this. The US response was late and too weak. People DIED because of it...and we all continue to suffer the consequences of having an ineffective and failed leader as president.

By November, I think and expect a large section of the population are going to be angry about how all of this was handled and they will justifiably blame Trump. At this point, I think November is going to be an extremely close election.

Such a silly post. First off, blaming Trump for the economy faltering is about the most dishonest thing I have ever read from you in the history of your questionable posts. Not a single person on planet Earth believes any President could have avoided this. So please, do not embarrass yourself by ever repeating that line. It makes you look very very dishonest. In your post it sounds like you think he should have shut things down quicker. Would that of not simply crashed the economy faster?

Trump is someone that likes to work with companies to create partnerships. What you don't seem to understand is how production works. If I was supreme leader of the world, I could not simply say hey all you people, make all these things, and expect to have them delivered ASAP. I'll give you one simple example and yes, you can google it. Hand sanitizer. Do you not think that any company on earth wouldn't love to ramp up production to fill the needed supply? You have alcohol companies making it now for God's sake. But guess what? Oops, no fucking supply of Aloe Vera, which creates the gel like feel. No fucking supply of the plastic bottles required to sell on shelves. And that supply that is being gobbled up is causing shortages for other products. You can't simply ramp up production just because you want to. You have to wait for the supply line to be in place. And many companies have agreed to move their production to these things. The Defense Act was barely required, because the companies already partnered up and agreed to make what's needed. But it was used and various parts of the Admin are enforcing different things.

You mention ventilators. In America, we have more than we need. The feds have over 10,000 in stock ready to move where needed. Based on analysis, Trump refused to send the governors what they asked for simply because they wanted to make sure there were enough in stock to provide to the states that required them. Not a single state ran out. Not to mention, the government sponsored bids for new ventilators and more companies then ever are currently making them. And don't forget, it is up to each state to create their stockpile, not the federal government.

As far as predicting a pandemic, especially when the source country is lying through their teeth, it is impossible. How can you know what a virus is going to do when you have no idea how potent it is, how contagious it is, what the death rate will be, what Americans already have a natural immunity, which Americans are most at risk, etc.? In the beginning, the media said over and over this was akin to the flu or something smaller. And that was when they were criticizing Trump for stopping the flights from China. The World Health Organization, whose job it is to know this stuff, was acting like it was not that big of a deal.

I was very aware that some of what was being said was to keep panic at bay because there were no resources to support the panic that would occur. And it was already witnesses in TP, sanitizer, Tylenol, etc. sales. They new damn well that medical professionals needed the masks and gloves and so they knew if they said hey, get masks and gloves, it would have made it even more terrible for the medical community. I know for a fact that's why they waited. I also know that some of the optimism had to do with not crashing the economy at the time. A president's job is sometimes to keep things calm while they work in the background to handle the panic to come. You cannot stop a pandemic and even now they know there will be a second wave. Of course. It cannot be avoided. But no country can sustain our level of quarantine for long. At some point, you have to accept a certain level of death in order to keep the majority working.

I haven't heard a single person that has been correct on any of this, and I don't expect to. This is absolutely unprecedented. This is worldwide change. I read today there may be no live concerts until the fall of 2021. Who could fucking predict that?

As far as testing, jesus christ man. How about they learn a little about the virus first. More companies are making tests than you can count. And some that are rushing are getting it wrong. The amount of information and the speed at which the entire world is moving is truly unprecedented.

So about the economy again - there are far smarter people than you and I working on this. And we as a country have to accept that more people will die than we'd like in order to get people back to work. Because millions of family's lives are being ruined right now. Companies are already preparing bankruptcy filings. For a country to survive, there are worse things than death, unfortunately. If you look at the flu, it kills tens of thousands of people here every single year. We don't do countdowns on the news. We don't sensationalize it every year. We don't bring the economy to a halt. We accept it. We accept it because it's just a part of life. No worries though, I know if he chooses to wait, you will complain about the unemployment rate. If he chooses to get people working again, you will complain about the death rate.

It's so funny. Everyone talks about Katrina as if that is some gold standard of fuck ups. Go back and read the history. That was by far an error by the states than Bush. But the narrative is the narrative.
Memorex
Stereo LP

Postby Monker » Tue Apr 14, 2020 4:18 pm

Memorex wrote:Such a silly post. First off, blaming Trump for the economy faltering is about the most dishonest thing I have ever read from you in the history of your questionable posts. Not a single person on planet Earth believes any President could have avoided this. So please, do not embarrass yourself by ever repeating that line. It makes you look very very dishonest. In your post it sounds like you think he should have shut things down quicker. Would that of not simply crashed the economy faster?

The first rule of leadership is EVERYTHING is your fault.

Trump never ramped up testing. He never mobilized industry. He constantly talked down the virus. His initial response was to isolate from China, and that was his ONLY response for weeks. All the while the virus was spreading while he sat on his fat ass and did NOTHING but gloat about a travel ban. Then THE STATE AND LOCAL governments had to react by "shelter in place" and the other "social distancing" rules. Federal government had to CATCH UP to the states by eventually issuing the SAME RECOMMENDATIONS. Trump has never enacted a national response...NONE.

So, yes, it IS his responsibility and he failed and forced lower government to shut down the economy.

Trump is someone that likes to work with companies to create partnerships.

Trump is someone who needs others to do the work for him, and then he tries to take credit for it when it works, and passes blame when it doesn't. That's not a 'partnership'. That's a silly blame game and use of power plays.

What you don't seem to understand is how production works. If I was supreme leader of the world, I could not simply say hey all you people, make all these things, and expect to have them delivered ASAP.

You absolutely can. Stop lying to yourself.

You mention ventilators. In America, we have more than we need.

Even Trump himself has said "we have never been in a situation like this where there were not enough ventilators."

As far as predicting a pandemic, especially when the source country is lying through their teeth, it is impossible.

That is such complete BULLSHIT. There has been a worry about a pandemic, and the US being unprepared for it, for at least 20yrs. I remember when ebola happened and everything was reversed, when it was Republicans who were paranoid about people coming back from volunteering in Africa spreading the disease, and freaked out when a case or two showed up in the US. Today the Republican political bullshit is that nobody could have predicted a pandemic...when 20yrs ago they were paranoid about a virus that mostly spread after the body died or a patient was treated in an unsanitary hospital...and was very hard to spread otherwise.

I posted an article from LAST YEAR that said we were not prepared for a pandemic and Trump's cuts were making it worse.

It was ABSOLUTELY in Trump's power to continue building on what Obama started, but instead his biases wanted to tear it down.

How can you know what a virus is going to do when you have no idea how potent it is, how contagious it is, what the death rate will be, what Americans already have a natural immunity, which Americans are most at risk, etc.?

Because you know what people need to stay alive. You know what doctors need to stay safe. You know that patients need hospital space and a bed. These are VERY fundamental things.

In the beginning, the media said over and over this was akin to the flu or something smaller. And that was when they were criticizing Trump for stopping the flights from China. The World Health Organization, whose job it is to know this stuff, was acting like it was not that big of a deal.

Like I said, Trump likes to pass the blame. It's China's fault. It's the WHO's fault. The simple FACT is that when it was here in the US *TRUMP* said that one day we would wake up and it would be gone, like some miracle. Yeah, some mirecal - 600,000 cases and 23,000 dead and counting. Doesn't sound like much of a miracle. And, he was saying these things while the experts he was surrounded by were saying things completely different.

I was very aware that some of what was being said was to keep panic at bay because there were no resources to support the panic that would occur.

So, you are making excuses for the President to LIE to the American public, in front of his experts that are contradicting him and stating the truth. LOL...that is hillarious.

And it was already witnesses in TP, sanitizer, Tylenol, etc. sales. They new damn well that medical professionals needed the masks and gloves and so they knew if they said hey, get masks and gloves, it would have made it even more terrible for the medical community.

Now you are just making shit up. That's an alternate history, a fiction, You do NOT know what would have happened. You are making excuses for Trump trying to spread lies, in front of others who were speaking the truth.

I also know that some of the optimism had to do with not crashing the economy at the time. A president's job is sometimes to keep things calm while they work in the background to handle the panic to come. You cannot stop a pandemic and even now they know there will be a second wave. Of course. It cannot be avoided. But no country can sustain our level of quarantine for long.

Yeah, sure, you say that now but back in early March, you said, "Are you under the illusion that the stock market will not roar back in short order after this craziness passes? Do you honestly think a seasonal virus, that is not that bad and already on the decline in China, is going to derail the economy for 9 months?"

You are a victim of believing political spin.

[qoute]At some point, you have to accept a certain level of death in order to keep the majority working. [/quote]

Yeah, so the projection is 60,000 deaths. Where is the line between those deaths being irrelevant and the failing economy is more important. How many deaths do you think it will take before the public can no longer ignore it and it costs Trump the election?

That i the decision that Trump has to make.

I haven't heard a single person that has been correct on any of this, and I don't expect to.

Oh, please, I said back on March 13 that this was now Biden's election to lose...because of the stock market crash, that we would be in recession, and Trump's reaction to the virus is dismal. That is exactly what is going to happen.

This is absolutely unprecedented. This is worldwide change.

No it's not. 1918. Even Trump has mentioned that.

I read today there may be no live concerts until the fall of 2021. Who could fucking predict that?

Anybody who knows these things are planned at least a year in advance. You should also expect state fairs to be canceled, and very unplanned and maybe limited next year. Public pools will not open and the "beaches" around lakes will not open. Farmer's Market's will not open. Summer amusement parks will not open. Dogs and cats will start living together and there will continue to be chaos for a long time. Just hope that Zuul doesn't show up.

As far as testing, jesus christ man. How about they learn a little about the virus first.

How about the fact that China shared the virus' DNA back in January and how to test was worked out months ago. Again, it is failed leadership that started on this too late, and it is failed leadership that is LYING about it every day by saying that anybody who wants a test can get one.

So about the economy again - there are far smarter people than you and I working on this. And we as a country have to accept that more people will die than we'd like in order to get people back to work. Because millions of family's lives are being ruined right now. Companies are already preparing bankruptcy filings.

Wow, you were the one saying this would all be over by November. I was the one saying we were almost certainly heading for a recession. You are the one who is now seems to be repeating exactly what Trump says...while I am just repeating what I said weeks ago.

For a country to survive, there are worse things than death, unfortunately. If you look at the flu, it kills tens of thousands of people here every single year. We don't do countdowns on the news. We don't sensationalize it every year. We don't bring the economy to a halt. We accept it. We accept it because it's just a part of life. No worries though, I know if he chooses to wait, you will complain about the unemployment rate. If he chooses to get people working again, you will complain about the death rate.

This is not the flu. That is an invalid comparison. Yeah, people die from both. But, a large portion of those with coronavirus end up incapacitated for weeks, or even on ventilators. The moderate cases are MUCH worse...which is why hospitals are not able to cope very well. It's not the same thing - AT ALL. There is also a vaccine for the flu, which many people get - especially those who have health risks.

The unemployment rate is already out of control. LOL...no matter what Trump does he is not going to have 4% unemployment in November. There is also not much he can do to force states to change their shelter in place rules. Further, there is not much he can do to force employers to hire people, or force people to leave their house and buy things. His power is VERY limited to get the economy going again. IMO, he should choose to save lives and recommend the restrictions and leave the states and cities alone to decide what to do for themselves. But, I doubt he will do that because he is a greedy bastard who has friends who are greedy bastards....So, IMO, he'll start bitching and whining to states to end their shelter in place rules WAY too early. And, of course, that decision will kill people.

It's so funny. Everyone talks about Katrina as if that is some gold standard of fuck ups. Go back and read the history. That was by far an error by the states than Bush. But the narrative is the narrative.

Again, passing the blame. Katrina was a national emergency....across multiple states, demanding a federal response. The president leads the federal government. The first rule of leadership is EVERYTHING is your fault. W failed as a leader, he never took control of the situation. Trump failed as a leader. Even today, he STILL hasn't really taken control of the situation. The only difference is, the states DID respond well...and Trump is trying to take credit for the "shutdown" and pretending he has the power to "open up" the economy. He doesn't have that power because there was no federal response.,,Trump failed.
Monker
MP3

Postby Andrew » Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:00 pm

Its so obviously clear that a good portion of America will eat shit if it's fed to them from their beloved leader.

Man he's fucking this up and today's "news rally" was an absolute joke. No one in his administration has a fucking clue what to do.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby Andrew » Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:03 pm

I honestly feel really sorry for my American friends right now. I hope everyone is ok.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby Memorex » Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:40 pm

Andrew wrote:I honestly feel really sorry for my American friends right now. I hope everyone is ok.

There are a lot of places to worry about. All over the world. It's a crazy time.
Memorex
Stereo LP

Postby Andrew » Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:23 pm

Andrew
Administrator

Postby Andrew » Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:32 pm

Andrew
Administrator

Postby Andrew » Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:30 pm

Making headlines around the world....for his fuckwittery...

https://www.news.com.au/world/coronavir ... f41e367a12

Our former colleague Malcolm Farr, who is working for The Guardian these days, asked Brendan Murphy about US President Donald Trump's suggestion today that a "tremendous hit" of ultraviolet light could cure the virus.

Mr Trump also theorised, I kid you not, that it might be a good idea to inject people with disinfectant.

"Given this is coming from the President of the United States, an influential person, is there any scientific basis to either of these propositions?" Farr asked.

Professor Murphy was a little flummoxed.

"Um. I would not … I would caution against the injection of disinfectant. They could be quite toxic to people," he said, quite clearly trying not to laugh.

"I wasn't privy to his comments, so I want to be very careful about commenting on something that I didn't hear myself.

"And ultraviolet light? Look … I don't know the context in which he said it, so I really would need to study it before I could comment. Thank you."

A diplomatic dodge, then. You can understand why Prof Murphy would not want to criticise Mr Trump publicly – it could cause a problem for Australia.

I, on the other hand, have no diplomatic burden. So let me make it clear once again. Do NOT put disinfectant in your body. It is not a good idea. It is, in fact, one of the most idiotic things I've ever heard.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby Marabelle » Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:38 pm

Where are the defenders for this man who thinks it's alright to inject disinfectant and/or light into the body to fight COVID19???
Marabelle
Cassette Tape

Postby Andrew » Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:54 pm

Marabelle wrote:Where are the defenders for this man who thinks it's alright to inject disinfectant and/or light into the body to fight COVID19???

Continuing their cult orgy elsewhere I presume. Thank god we don't have to wade thru that stream of RWNJ bullshit here anymore.

Trump is no longer defendable. He's a silly old coot who can barely put a sentence together. When he's not advocating for poisoning his own people.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby Memorex » Sat Apr 25, 2020 8:41 am

Andrew wrote:
Marabelle wrote:Where are the defenders for this man who thinks it's alright to inject disinfectant and/or light into the body to fight COVID19???

Continuing their cult orgy elsewhere I presume. Thank god we don't have to wade thru that stream of RWNJ bullshit here anymore.

Trump is no longer defendable. He's a silly old coot who can barely put a sentence together. When he's not advocating for poisoning his own people.

The disinfectant line was stupid. His pressers are long and get silly. But other than that I don't have an issue.
Memorex
Stereo LP

Postby Andrew » Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:16 pm

Memorex wrote: But other than that I don't have an issue.

Exactly the problem with Cult 45ers. Loony.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby Memorex » Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:32 pm

Andrew wrote:

You really have to lighten up man. Seriously. Its not worth all that anger. It's politics. It's not healthy to be that angry and hateful.
Memorex
Stereo LP

Postby Monker » Sat Apr 25, 2020 3:05 pm

Memorex wrote:
Andrew wrote:

You really have to lighten up man. Seriously. Its not worth all that anger. It's politics. It's not healthy to be that angry and hateful.

The problem is that this is a cumulative thing. He goes out on these virus briefings, lies or invents bullshit, gets called out on it and then he says it didn't happen, was a joke, or was taken out of context. Then, eventually, it gets completely ignored because he says or does something else that is equally as ridiculous.

He said months ago that this virus would go away because of the heat, like some kinda miracle (his words). He obviously still believe that. He doesn't believe the doctors and scientists that he surrounds himself with. At times, he compeletely contradicts these experts. He makes a entire show about opening up the country. Then when Georgia tries to do it, he shuts him down. He gone on for weeks about social distancing but when trump zombies start protesting against it, he calls them patriotic and right - even thought they are HIS POLICIES they are protesting against.

Everything he does and says is a sham. He is a bad used car salesman, not a deal maker, and definitely not a leader.

Even Trump knows he can't get away with this one...not even really speaking and taking no questions in his meeting today and running off stage.

This type of episode is why I say Biden's gaffs are not much of an issue. Trump does the same thing...even worse.
Monker
MP3

Postby Andrew » Sun Apr 26, 2020 12:28 am

Memorex wrote:You really have to lighten up man. Seriously. Its not worth all that anger. It's politics. It's not healthy to be that angry and hateful.

I'm not angry or hateful dude...I would call it completely staggered that a once great and (I thought) intelligent country would allow itself to be taken over by a moron
like Drumpf and his corrupt, greedy, self-serving, money laundering, Russian mob backed heinous family to run your country.

It's your problem more than mine... I just don't get the cult circle-jerk that loons do in his name. The GOP and RWNJs never had such devotion to GB & GB Jr.

Anyway....no hate, just observations :)

Stay safe!
Andrew
Administrator

Re: Donald J Trump Presidential Poisoning & Nuclear Radiatio

Postby Monker » Tue May 05, 2020 8:38 pm

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=t_yG_-K2MDo

...and that is a REPUBLICAN ad.
Monker
MP3

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sat May 09, 2020 1:50 am

Monker wrote:
K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Flynn's charges are about to be dropped by the way.

Why because Hannity says so? LOL

Since he was obviously involved in a plea deal, this is obvious bullshit.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/07/us/p ... opped.html

That is all. Have a great day everybody. :)
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby Memorex » Sat May 09, 2020 2:49 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
Monker wrote:
K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Flynn's charges are about to be dropped by the way.

Why because Hannity says so? LOL

Since he was obviously involved in a plea deal, this is obvious bullshit.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/07/us/p ... opped.html

That is all. Have a great day everybody. :)

That doc release yesterday didn't do the Russian Conspiracy nuts any good either.
Memorex
Stereo LP

Postby Andrew » Tue May 12, 2020 9:13 am

Obamagate.

Give me a fuckin break!
Andrew
Administrator

Postby Memorex » Thu May 14, 2020 7:48 am

Alright. I am not sure why I am asking, because I know whatever you come up with it's going to make me shake my head.

Now that we know the list of people that sought to unmask Flynn, and with the dates lining up oh so convenient, and later testimony being wholly untruthful, and Biden lying his ass off just in the past few days, what say you? Will you still support Biden who requested the unmasking of a top advisor within the President-Elect's circle, a political opponent? Particularly when there was no crime and particularly on the day that news stories ran that sent the Trump investigation into overdrive.

I breathlessly await the pretzel shape explanation you will have to produce for this one.
Memorex
Stereo LP

Re: Donald J Trump Super Duper Obamagate Thread

Postby Andrew » Fri May 22, 2020 12:48 pm

Andrew
Administrator

Postby Andrew » Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:50 am

I see some of the kiddie fucker lawsuits are coming to light now. Wonder when I'll get the apologies for constantly roasting me over their existence?
Andrew
Administrator

Postby Andrew » Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:00 pm

Dan Rather today: "I can imagine no other president in my lifetime failing to address the nation in a prime time speech during a crisis such as this. On the other hand, I cannot imagine another president whose words would be less welcome by so many of his fellow citizens."
Andrew
Administrator

Postby Andrew » Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:28 pm

Good to see Drumpf out of the bunker today, vowing China style military intervention. And taking a brisk walk (after gassing everyone in the way), to hold up a book he has never read one page of.

Where are the conservatives to defend Dear Leader?
Andrew
Administrator

Postby Marabelle » Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:59 pm

People are going to die. He's waving a book around he knows nothing about standing before a church he has never attended. And he's ordering marital law. Nuts.
Marabelle
Cassette Tape

PreviousNext

Return to Snowmobiles For The Sahara