Message boards (not this one) have soured me on band...

Voted Worlds #1 Most Loonatic Fanbase

Moderators: Andrew, T-Bone

Message boards (not this one) have soured me on band...

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 20, 2004 12:10 am

Since coming onto sites (not this one), I've been banned for reasons less to do with behavior but more to do with not thinking along with pack mentality.
* Even Neal has gone onto the official site and told many to "get a life."
* I've been cranked called by forum members...and my son sworn at.
* Been approached by Journey security at concert which had a LIST of potential "troublemakers" given to them by official site moderator.
* Have had my name dragged through the mud, despite the fact that I am no longer on a site.
Here's an example: A post by Rockcandi (Marie) from The Cooler.

You would have luck if you asked Joe...but you might not get a good answer because he
does lie a lot...then again you might not get the real Joe because he has so many different
personalities...I dont know if anyone ever talks to Joe as he has burned so many
bridges.....ok....maybe you should just forget everything I said...lmao

She's one of the crank callers by the way. She actually asked for my wife then hung up.

* Had a moderator from official site call my place of employment to let my boss know what kind of person she had working for her. (Turns out she thought this person was a kook and he was a hit at the Christmas party.)
*BTW...a number of these knuckleheads believe myself, Journeytroll, Tornado Jackson and Monker are all the same person.

Re: Message boards (not this one) have soured me on band...

Postby Monker » Mon Sep 20, 2004 2:02 pm

So what. Get over it and move on with life, if you can.

I was banned from the Cooler too. Who cares? On one hand you have the 'General" forum where a few cliques ramble about. On the other you have a "Debate" forum where CJ applies the rules to only Liberals and allows Conservatives to rule over everybody.

So, the only 'fun' I could have there was on the 'debate' forum but since I was walking on eggshells everytime I replied to some radical, right wing, BS spin story, I couldn't really HAVE fun there. So, I decided, "Smeg it. I'm going to have fun whether they like it or not." I did have fun for a week or so - a LOT of fun. Until CJ got tired of dealing with me and people complaining about me, so she banned me. But, it was worth it...some of those posts were VERY fun to write.

But, to sit here and complain about crap that has happened to you for the past five years only shows how insecure you really are. It's insignificant. Get over it. Move on with life. If you can't do it, you shouldn't even be online. Living life online isn't living at all.

It's certainly not a big deal to me if I'm banned there, or here, or any other insignificant internet forum. I've been banned at the Cooler for a LONG time now and this is the first I've really even mentioned it.

As for being you, or JT, or TJ, or Meanie, or Jim Rudd, or anybody else...it really doesn't matter to me. People can think what they want. and I'm not going to try too hard to change their mind. The people who KNOW me know the truth. They are the people who matter to me.

ShawRiff wrote:Since coming onto sites (not this one), I've been banned for reasons less to do with behavior but more to do with not thinking along with pack mentality.
* Even Neal has gone onto the official site and told many to "get a life."
* I've been cranked called by forum members...and my son sworn at.
* Been approached by Journey security at concert which had a LIST of potential "troublemakers" given to them by official site moderator.
* Have had my name dragged through the mud, despite the fact that I am no longer on a site.
Here's an example: A post by Rockcandi (Marie) from The Cooler.

You would have luck if you asked Joe...but you might not get a good answer because he
does lie a lot...then again you might not get the real Joe because he has so many different
personalities...I dont know if anyone ever talks to Joe as he has burned so many
bridges.....ok....maybe you should just forget everything I said...lmao

She's one of the crank callers by the way. She actually asked for my wife then hung up.

* Had a moderator from official site call my place of employment to let my boss know what kind of person she had working for her. (Turns out she thought this person was a kook and he was a hit at the Christmas party.)
*BTW...a number of these knuckleheads believe myself, Journeytroll, Tornado Jackson and Monker are all the same person.
Monker
MP3

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 20, 2004 11:08 pm

Au Contraire Monker,
I am very secure with myself. I'm just pointing a few things out.
As for "living life online," don't throw stones when you live in a glass house... :roll:

Return to Journey