It's seems Official....

Voted Worlds #1 Most Loonatic Fanbase

Moderators: Andrew, T-Bone

It's seems Official....

Postby Bamamutt » Sat Oct 02, 2004 12:07 pm

Due to difficulties in logging in, sngrchk asked me to paiste this onto the message board here..

NEWLY designed Peak Records site:

www.peak-records.com

"David Pack, of Ambrosia fame, has signed with Peak Records and is due to have a new album released in early 2005.

Some guest artists include Steve Perry of Journey, Anne Wilson of Heart, David Benoit, Russ Freeman, Dewey Bunnell of America, and Timothy Schmidt from the Eagles..."
Bamamutt
Ol' 78

Postby stevefan » Mon Oct 04, 2004 11:49 pm

This has been torn apart at a different forum also. The only thing that's official is that the CD by David Pack will be released next year, instead of the scheduled release of this past August.
And while the news of Steve co-writing is exciting to most of us, it does not mean at all that he's singing....time will tell if he lends his voice to this. But signs are pointing to no. And the news was released a while back that he worked with David..so this news isn't really new.

I guess to David Pack fans it's wonderful though.
stevefan
Fresh Air

Postby perryfaithful » Tue Oct 05, 2004 5:29 am

stevefan wrote:This has been torn apart at a different forum also. The only thing that's official is that the CD by David Pack will be released next year, instead of the scheduled release of this past August.
And while the news of Steve co-writing is exciting to most of us, it does not mean at all that he's singing....time will tell if he lends his voice to this. But signs are pointing to no. And the news was released a while back that he worked with David..so this news isn't really new.

An email I received from "someone" at Peak Records states "singing and cowriting" in response to my question regarding this confusion. Email is NOT signed so I hesitate to pass this along.....but what the heck! I am hopeful BUT you know what they say about the fat lady! I am holding out til the thing hits the rack!
Last edited by perryfaithful on Tue Oct 05, 2004 7:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
perryfaithful
Cassette Tape

Postby arden » Tue Oct 05, 2004 6:23 am

Post removed. It was old news.
Last edited by arden on Thu Oct 07, 2004 3:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
arden
Radio Waves

it seem official

Postby boodles » Tue Oct 05, 2004 11:07 am

perryfaithful wrote:
stevefan wrote:This has been torn apart at a different forum also. The only thing that's official is that the CD by David Pack will be released next year, instead of the scheduled release of this past August.

An email I received from "someone" at Peak Records states "singing and cowriting" in response to my question regarding this confusion. Email is NOT signed so I hesitate to pass this along.....but what the heck! I am hopeful BUT you know what they say about the fat lady! I am holding out til the thing hits the rack!

I got the same response PF.
I can't imagine that a legit record company would let someone answer emails with false info. Not good PR.
I happen to believe them. Why not?

It seems now, you can't even go to the source and get info without some people doubting it! :roll:

David Pack is a very good singer and I will be buying it, with or without Steve. ( but I'm betting he's on there. :wink: )
boodles
Radio Waves

Postby arden » Tue Oct 05, 2004 12:24 pm

I would buy the release simply because we know that Steve Perry collaborated with David Pack on at least one song. David confirmed that two years ago when talk of this CD began.
Last edited by arden on Thu Oct 07, 2004 3:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
arden
Radio Waves

Postby arden » Wed Oct 06, 2004 5:30 am

OK...Valerie from Peak Records confirms that Steve Perry does sing with David Pack on one particular track on this upcoming release.

"The album is still being completed. He does sing on one particular track. As soon as it finished we will start posting some internet tracks.

In the meantime thank you for your interest and I am sure you wiil enjoy this record."

Please note that she did NOT say that this particular track would be posted.
arden
Radio Waves

Postby atthistime » Wed Oct 06, 2004 6:33 am

I'll bet that Lora would know. I feel bad that I put her on the spot, sometime back, when I asked her about Steve's daughter. She probably wouldn't give us the time of day now and I am sorry. If you ever get this way again, Lora, please accept my apology. :oops:
atthistime
Ol' 78

Return to Journey