Dumb non important question, but....

Voted Worlds #1 Most Loonatic Fanbase

Moderators: Andrew, T-Bone

Dumb non important question, but....

Postby Rockindeano » Sun Dec 12, 2004 12:53 pm

Hey on the Raised on Radio Album, the song Positive Touch had a mean little sax in it. Some yayhoo at a bar told me The Big Man, Clarence Clemons did that, but I didn't think so, and a drunken 100.00 wager was thrown down. Now, I haven't been able to find a copy of that CD, but could someone please tell me, and save me the 13 dollars?! I am anxious to run right back down there, and collect..hopefully..I guess I would have to actually buy the disc to prove it wasn't Clarence, eh?

By the way, was the tune ever performed live, and who would/did play the sax? :idea: :?:

Thanks in advance,

Dean
Rockindeano
Forever Deano

Postby Rockindeano » Sun Dec 12, 2004 12:56 pm

I maybe remembering the song being played at the Angels Camp stop( the very first stop too), and perhaps Cain played it on his Keytar?? God I hated those things..Kind of like Duran Duran and all of Journeytrolls favourite bands use... :oops: Relax, JT, I'm poking innocent fun at you and your "Euro" "bands"....
Rockindeano
Forever Deano

Re: Dumb non important question, but....

Postby arden » Sun Dec 12, 2004 2:19 pm

On the CD, Dan Hull plays Sax on Positive Touch.

Rock'ndeano wrote:Hey on the Raised on Radio Album, the song Positive Touch had a mean little sax in it. Some yayhoo at a bar told me The Big Man, Clarence Clemons did that, but I didn't think so, and a drunken 100.00 wager was thrown down. Now, I haven't been able to find a copy of that CD, but could someone please tell me, and save me the 13 dollars?! I am anxious to run right back down there, and collect..hopefully..I guess I would have to actually buy the disc to prove it wasn't Clarence, eh?

By the way, was the tune ever performed live, and who would/did play the sax? :idea: :?:

Thanks in advance,

Dean
arden
Radio Waves

Postby Rockindeano » Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:16 am

Thank You Arden...Now I can go collect a Bennie....
Rockindeano
Forever Deano

Return to Journey