TNC?

Off Topic Babble. The really important stuff...

Moderator: Andrew

Re: TNC?

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:09 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
Memorex wrote:This whole TNC thing has gotten me thinking. Not just now, but since the time we noticed he hadn't posted. I know that in this thread there was much concern, some damn-near tribute posts as if it was a funeral, and FF explaining how he spent hours and hours scouring obits, a morbid, but rather caring task indeed. I mean, think about that. One man spending many hours taking on a grim task to help understand what happened to another man, whom he has never met and whose name he did not know. Let that shit sink in.

TNC, I don't know what happened to you and I won't push. But if you didn't realize the impact of your presence here, you should have. And if you did and had the capacity to log in, then I hope you now understand even further.

I don't know. I think if I stopped posting tomorrow, people would not notice all that much. But I would hope that after a few months, someone might say hey, where's that dude with the incredible Avatar? And if something tragic happened to me, friends of mine here would post saying so.

This place is full of people that have socialized outside of here, have helped one another, consider themselves friends away from here. This board is not nothing. It may not be hoppin' like the old days, but I think most people that post here look forward to the posts of nearly everyone else. Even fuckin' Monker for God's sake! :)

I'm displeased on a couple fronts here, but I know I just have to let it go. But I tread a little more lightly. And TNC, I don't presume to tell another person what to do, but I sure hope you reached out to FF and discussed things. I know I'd be feeling a lot more something if I was the one scouring obits. Maybe it's not my place to say that, but....

Memorex - I really appreciate this thread. No idea anybody gave a shit. Seriously. I will reach out to FF, but he's an older retired guy and they enjoy reading the obits anyway.

I'm not retired, but trust me, we don't enjoy reading obits. It gets real after fifty.
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby tj » Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:00 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
tj wrote:TNC - How do we know that it's really you and not just an imposter who is trying to ride the coattails of the TNC legacy? :D

How about a little TNC smackdown here to prove it is really you. :shock:

In due time. (Maybe). I really can’t get riled up about this shit anymore. This band pretty much sux now. And I’ve been out of commission far too long. Something….something…..How is your DIY gender transition surgery going?

THAT'S all you got, you smarmy piece of dog hair? Cmon, dig deep, you know it's in there. Let us have it. :D
tj
Cassette Tape

Postby AR » Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:07 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:Guys chill out. Everything is good. Thanks for caring tho. I'm back. Just took a break. What's new? :D

Hey, glad you're not dead! :lol:
AR is just a longtime net troll who is bored with trolling just Journey most of the time so he's looking for other places to troll and get reactions.

"StillStanding" from the karaoke Boston forum and night manager at Home Depot
AR
Digital Audio Tape

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:12 am

AR wrote:
The_Noble_Cause wrote:Guys chill out. Everything is good. Thanks for caring tho. I'm back. Just took a break. What's new? :D

Not tits up yet. Glad ur still around Ed.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby RedWingFan » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:25 pm

The_Noble_Cause wrote:I exchanged a few emails with Drew about the abysmal new Meat Loaf album.

OMG is that thing horrific. Voice is completely shot, terrible songs top to bottom.
Seven Wishes wrote:"Abysmal? He's the most proactive President since Clinton, and he's bringing much-needed change for the better to a nation that has been tyrannized by the worst President since Hoover."- 7 Wishes on Pres. Obama
RedWingFan
Digital Audio Tape

Postby Memorex » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:08 am

RedWingFan wrote:
The_Noble_Cause wrote:I exchanged a few emails with Drew about the abysmal new Meat Loaf album.

OMG is that thing horrific. Voice is completely shot, terrible songs top to bottom.

I have never actually been upset with an artist for trying. If that's the state of things, so be it. But Meatloaf making a couple of these last albums does sort of irk me. Cause I get my hopes up and then massively let down. He had no right! :)
Memorex
Stereo LP

Postby Ehwmatt » Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:29 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
AR wrote:

Not tits up yet. Glad ur still around Ed.

Hey man, glad you're not dead after all.
Ehwmatt
MP3

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:22 am

RedWingFan wrote:

Steinman songs are good. Meat just can't even pull it off in the studio these days.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:22 am

Ehwmatt wrote:
Hey man, glad you're not dead after all.

Thanks Matt!
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby conversationpc » Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:07 am

TNC! Good to see you around these parts. I'd love to connect with you on Facebook, if you're on there. Shoot me a PM, if so.
My blog = Dave's Dominion

conversationpc
Super Audio CD

Postby YoungJRNYfan » Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:30 am

I echo that, TNC. PM me if you have Facebook and we can connect.
YoungJRNYfan
Cassette Tape

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:56 am

conversationpc wrote:TNC! Good to see you around these parts. I'd love to connect with you on Facebook, if you're on there. Shoot me a PM, if so.

Not really a FB guy, Dave. But if Drew ever closes these forums down we should all go on Twitter or do something to keep the band going so-to-speak.
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby conversationpc » Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:34 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
conversationpc wrote:TNC! Good to see you around these parts. I'd love to connect with you on Facebook, if you're on there. Shoot me a PM, if so.

Not really a FB guy, Dave. But if Drew ever closes these forums down we should all go on Twitter or do something to keep the band going so-to-speak.

So basically go from playing indoor arenas to huge outdoor gigs, eh? :D
My blog = Dave's Dominion

conversationpc
Super Audio CD

Previous

Return to Death By Stereo